All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America

"highly recommend"
Very friendly staff. Very clean rooms. We have stayed here numerous times.
7 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Salvatore
"More than expected"
The service was beyond excellent.The extras was right on time.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
linda
"Pre cruise hotel stay"
Beautiful room, more than a hotel room. We were not expecting a kitchen with cooking ability, full fridge and eating space. Unfortunately, we didn't know about kitchen! No where to buy groceries! No restaurants close! We went to bed hungry! AM breakfast was good. Main reason for us to stay here was for free shuttles to cruise ports. Limited shuttle runs. EXPENSIVE shuttle service!! NOT included with room. We took an $80 taxi ride and had other guests try to take taxi for selves! Long wait for taxis. Comfortable room with nice bed but we worried all night. We were hungry, too. Property is isolated from fast food, restaurants and grocery stores. Expensive night at $179 plus $80 shuttle!!! We weee only in room about 6 hours. Coming home we found smaller room WITH shuttles each way, close to fast food for $95 total. Suited our needs better, esp since we only stayed 1 night at each property.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Victoria
"Comfortable and relaxing"
Very nice hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast and dinner was always placed out nicely and on-time.
6 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great Place to Stay"
Very nice rooms and staff very friendly/helpful.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Post cruise stay"
Stayed here after a cruise and was very pleased with room and hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"Great Value for Airport Access"
Shuttle service from the airport was a miss, but the hotel reimbursed us for the taxi.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2014
Patrick
"Found bugs (kockroaches) in the room."
My wife and I were traveling with my three kids (6, 4, 2). When we entered the room on 4th floor we were horrified and disgusted to see bugs crawling on the floor. When we told the front desk we were first told that someone will be there to spray the room. After some time we were offered to move to a different room on different floor.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
irfan
"What's Not to Like?"
We were only there for one night and the location was perfect for flying in (near the airport) and taking a cruise the next day. We found a wonderful restaurant (Tropical Acres) which was a couple of blocks from the hotel that was rated as one of the best in Fort Lauderdale and it had easy on/off access to I-95 which was 100 meters from the hotel. So, a clean and almost new hotel near the airport, I-95, the cruise port and great restaurants. What's not to like?
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Tony
"Marcus was the fantastic face of the property."
The most outstanding commodity any hotel has is it's staff. Marcus at the front desk was remarkable. We arrived 6 hours prior to check in and he stored our luggage and gave us a time to return. Upon return he had checked us in with a smile and then offered us water to cool down before going up to our room. The room was a suite and quite large and efficient for our use. I would stay at this property again especially if Marcus is still at the front desk. My wife was also pleased with his professional demeanor and character.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
kenneth
"Family visit"
We were in FL for a family event for 4 days. The hotel was convenient to I 95, to restaurants, and the airport. The breakfast was good, typical. The pool was nice but cold. It would have been nice if it was heated. Our only major complaint was the housekeeping. Our room was not cleaned until very late in the day and on one day it was never cleaned. This was unacceptable, but we were compensated with a late checkout on our last day. Finally, the sleep sofa had an uncomfortable too thin mattress. In theory sofa beds are great, but in reality never comfortable.
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Happy"
to be honest everything was great besides the cold shower and the hard fold out couch bed
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
kim
"home away from home"
I truly enjoyed our stay at Homewood Suites. It was a brief stay this time but we be my choice for a short or extended stay. The hotel provides safe, and comfortable stay with all the amenities you need in a room away from home. The staff was great!
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Lynette
"Was not worth the price I paid"
The bed was comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
naheel
"Perfect for a pre- or post-cruise stay!"
We chose this hotel for its proximity to the airport and cruiseport and it worked perfectly for us. We love Homewood Suites for their great breakfasts and good sized rooms.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
ELIZABETH
"Convenient"
Breakfast could have been better compared to other Homewood Suites. Functional and convenient location to airport and cruiseport but have to drive for everything
2 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
"BIG SURPRISE!!!"
...the comfort of the room was unexpected, WAS A SUITE!!!!...look like a honeymoon suite, excellent location (close to the airport), shuttle service every hour, free & secure parking (5 days), INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE, I will come back...deserve 5 stars category.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
el dandy
"Great Trip, But Shuttle Service Iffy"
Very pleasant stay, great breakfast! We were just there for two separate overnights after a late arriving flight and, two days later, before an early flight out of FLL, but the staff was very supportive and the place a good value. The shuttle service was abysmal upon arrival and we took a cab, for which we were reimbursed.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Patrick
"Started a vacation on a bad note"
We booked a 2 bedroom suite. We arrived from the airport, checked in (a pleasurable experience), we got to the room and I had to make my kids leave the smell of paint was so strong I wouldn't let them stay. I called down to the front desk and the drama began. I will say at this point Hotels.com was awesome and helped in a professional manner. As did the hotel manager. We did get adjoining rooms and he did make things right. But I really think they should have called us before hand and let us know that the room was freshly painted and we would need to switch.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Nice hotel!!"
I stayed for a week and I found everything just perfect..especially Angela at the front desk who was kind and helpful. My only recommendation would be to keep the food during breakfast warmer.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Alvaro & Family
"Nice hotel, poor breakfast"
It was all nice except the breakfast.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"COMFORT ALMOST LIKE HOME"
AWESOME
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
INCREASE
"Not as advertised"
I booked this hotel due to the Hotels.com description that advertised they had Select Comfort (Sleep Number) Beds. I wanted to try one out to see if it would reduce my morning hip and back pain. My room did not have this mattress and when I asked at the front desk, I was told none of the rooms in that Hotel had such a mattress. I advised them of the advertisement and they said they were not responsible for advertisements on third party seller's web sites including Hotel.com. They would do nothing for me. Don't depend on what you read nor what the Hotel.com operators promise. I did and did not get what I wanted.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
PaulHS
"Clean big suites great for extended stays!"
I had a fantastic experience once again! Jessica at the front desk is fantastic and is always very helpful. Great breakfast that's included as well as 24 hour coffee area. Equipped business center and easy interstate access. I would recommend Homewood Suites.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
Jayme
"Protect your belongings"
We were a family of 16 all meeting to go on a 7 day cruise the next day. This was a one night stay so that we could all catch up and relax then go all together on the cruise. Let's start with the good things--location, convenience was a plus. The room was great because we all stayed in the family suites to save a little money. It was clean and provided all the amenities that we needed. Now for the BAD--- my brand new $700 Cannon Rebel was stolen from the room and they front staff did not want to do anything to help (except one young man--wish I could recall his name). The other negative--if you buy anything from the snack room the prices change every time. For example a coke went from $2.00 -$2.50 depending on who sold it. It was like they made up the price each time. If you said I just paid $2.00 an hour ago they sold it to you for $2.00. Will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Avid Traveler
"Great place to stay in Ft. Lauderdale"
Only stayed one night headed for cruise port. This is a good hotel for any of you wanting to use it as a base to explore the area but you need a car as there are no restaurants or shopping close. The kitchen offered coffee and micro popcorn and was outfitted with microwave, coffee maker, stove, pans, plates, etc. Great for those staying for longer periods of time. The breakfast in the morning offered a variety and was good. They run a shuttle bus from 4 - 10 pm in the evening to a small shopping area which includes several dining options for those who do not have a car. Was over an hour of wait time for the shuttle bus at the airport. In retrospect would have paid for cab. I did not use the pool but it looked clean and the sitting area was nice.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
yoki
"Drove from Key West to fly out the next day"
Convenient to FLL airport. Breakfast was good.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice place to spend a layover"
Good hotel, good location (for airport layover), great service. The only disadvantage is the lack of a restaurant or even a coffee shop.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
For around $100 a night this was an excellent hotel. We ate the free breakfast every morning and used the fridge to store lunch food, which saved us a ton of money. Ate the free dinner once, it wasn't horrible for a free meal. The staff were all pleasant and the room was clean. The pool was clean, didn't have any issues with getting towels. This hotel was a great value for the money. It was a 10 minute drive to the local beach. I would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Family of 4
"Easy Access"
Very family friendly. Room very comfortable but not as clean as we would have preferred. Found a dirty glass beside couch and gum/candy on comforter. Breakfast was good and we enjoyed but employee was very rude and not helpful. Became agitated when we told her there was no coffee and put out if we asked for anything. But overall everything was satisfactory. Would definitely stay there again.
4 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
Patsy W
Good place to stay, clean. Far away from everything, so for lunch etc you have to walk two blocks. They do provide a shuttle in the evening to the restaurants and shopping - which is awesome. Overall - good value for money.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"On The Road"
OK, but. We had a King room and wanted to use the Hide-A-Bed. It was not made up and I had to put on the sheets, etc.. Breakfast was alright, but nothing special. If in the area I might use it, but would ensure that my requests were guaranteed and not overlooked.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"One night prior to cruise"
Not the hotels fault, but due to the weather a lot of flights were cancelled so many guests extended their stay. As a result, we did not get the room we booked (non-smoking) and ended up in a smoking room. This is the reason for the "1" rating on room comfort. They offered cruise transfer for free, but we were taking a pre-arranged shuttle to the Port of Miami, not the Fort Lauderdale cruise port, so we didn't get to take advantage of the offer for our inconvenience. However, later that evening we picked out some items from the grocery (ice cream and drinks) and they kind lady that checked us happened to still be working so she let us have these items free of charge.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Chad S
Nice but one day we came back half the trash was taken out of the room and there was a washcloth filled with hair that wasn't mine left on the dresser....that was the only thing I can complain about..... Other than that it's nice pool ok hot breakfast and dinner come with your purchase as well as computer room with printer. They have laundry room and bring change snake area 4 late night munchies...
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
jackie
"Overnight stay after arriving at FLL"
We stayed here for one night before driving up to Orlando. We arrived at FLL and were picked up by the hotel shuttle (remember to call the hotel and announce your arrival - that will speed up the shuttle process). The shuttle had room for our large suitcases, which is not always easy traveling in a party of five. The hotel staff put in a roll-away bed, extra linens and comforters, and were most courteous to our requests. Nice facilities, friendly atmosphere, and easy to hit the Florida Turnpike for our trip to Orlando the day after. All in all, a perfect stay.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Frode Mjelde
Overall it was a great stay, the sofa bed mattress was the only terrible part. It really needs a new one with no springs popping out. The breakfast was good, but could use another waffle maker. Weekend mornings it was so busy and the food ran out quickly. Hotel was clean & safe. Great location to visit family in Ft. Lauderdale.
5 night trip Jul 3, 2014
vegas mom
"Becoming outdated"
We stayed at Homewood Suites because of past experience with other locations. This location is below the standard we were accustomed to with this chain. I like having a kitchen, but there were no dish towels and dish soap. When I asked about it, I was told that they haven't had it for a long time. The front desk person acted as if every request was such an imposition. Our family of 4 had only 2 towels in our suite and when I requested more she groaned and said okay, but you're going to have to wait and we'll bring it to you. This was at about 3 pm. At 10:30 that night I requested them again, we got them the next morning. I never received other items that were requested, and yes they were items that are supposed to be in the room. I suggest you choose another location because this one is on the decline. Miguel, the shuttle driver was the highlight of our stay.
6 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Marlo
"Great hotel for a baseball game."
My family and I stayed one night for a marlines baseball game. Beds were very comfortable we got a good nights sleep after the game.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
The front desk attendant was great, asked for additional towels and they gave them to us. Their breakfast and dinner was very good, our kids and my husband was glad to eat the meal the next morning and was included with the room which was awesome. East Florida is more business than West Florida Homewood Suite in Bonita Springs. But overall stay was great. Lots nearby the hotel. Bass Pro is not to far and we went there and husband and kids had lots of fun walking around looking. Getting out and in the hotel was sort of a pain when right at I-95 since you need to cross over 3 lanes of traffic, but it was quiet and we had a great time. Missing Florida already!!!!!!!!
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
Dawn
"Best stay for your buck!"
This hotel achieved all my expectations. All my request were done in a good time and manner starting off with the crib for my child. They answered all my questions fashionably and have a great free breakfast area. Overall my stay here was great and recommend anyone this hotel for their stay.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Great pre- and post- cruise stay!"
Stayed here 1 night before and 1 night after a cruise out of Miami; great hotel and service; complimentary shuttle to and from airport and also to a nearby shopping area was very convenient and helpful; returning from cruise we arrived at hotel way before check in time but within 1 hour - by 11:30 - they had a room ready for us; while waiting they stored our luggage and we hung out at the pool; close to airport but not much within walking distance of hotel; complimentary breakfast & dinner was very nice as well
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
jpotter
"Good hotel with friendly staff."
My experience is good and the hotel is very clean. You need to have car because no restaurants nearby.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Valerie
"Very nice hotel"
The room was very comfortable and spacious. Our room was also very clean which was highly appreciated. The breakfast the next morning was delicous. The hotel was close to the port which was convenient for us, but it was also close to restaurants and entertainment for the night too. The front desk staff was friendly, fast and efficient both at check in and check out. When we called the front desk staff in the middle of the night because we needed a few extra things, they quickly delivered with a professional attitude. I highly recommend this hotel and would gladly stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2013
"Very small and dirty"
We stayed for one night and wish we stayed somewhere anywhere then here.
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Perfect pre cruise stay"
We fly in the day before and stay here overnight before cruising. Bed is wonderful and we brought our food to eat for dinner. Full size microwave and plates and forks and knifes. Breakfast is awesome. Key is to go down for breakfast early. Hotel arranges transfer to port @ $8 cash per person. Room is clean. Perfect for 3 people. Sofa bed. Will go back next time.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Dora
MY HUSBAND IS BLIND AND WE LEFT HIS WHITE CANE IN OUR ROOM PRIOR TO CRUISE, WE CONTACTED FRONT DESK AND SAID WE COULD PICK UP AT THE FRONT DESK, IT WOULD BE WAITING. WE WERE GIVEN THE RUN=A=AROUND WHILE A CAB WAS WAITING AND AFTER ABOUT 29 MINUTES WITH THE METER RUNNING IT WAS BROUGHT TO ME. WAS NOT TREATED VERY WELL.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"nice hotel close to FLL and to ship"
shuttle driver was very helpful to handicap person
Other trip May 7, 2014
Denis
"The good, bad and ugly"
Desk clerk at check-in was terrific 5/3 am, she directed us to specialty store we were seeking, called transportation, etc. Then Sunday5/4 am went to lobby at 5 am to await airport shuttle & there was no coffee or anything out which is one of reasons we stayed a at Homestead. Clerk said she had been too busy, but we were the first of 20 down there to wait and she never did make coffee. Passengers on shuttle from Fairmont suites across the street said they had complimentary am coffee there!
Other trip May 6, 2014
paul
"Nice place, friendly personsal!!"
Very clean, goog food!! Confortable beds, well ubicated.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Edgar
"Nice hotel ckose to the Everglades Port"
The staff was so nice, with a excelent service and attenption. The room was confortable a very clean, with excelent view to the pool. The breakfast service was also excelent.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014