All hotels in Welland, Ontario, Canada

• Value for money
    Rather comfortable
    Bad internet service
    Poor vibe
"A little behind in providing timely Internet servi"
All was ok except not having WiFi in rooms
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Shifa
"Great value for money"
Very nice hotel, great value for money. Served good breakfast, nice clean rooms.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Best setting"
It was very good end we will go back to this hotel ; people are nice and friendly; continue gays.
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Sami
"decent lodging"
Just needed basic lodging for one night, dorm style room with full refrigerator and microwave, not fancy but functional,
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
"Nice place away from the traffic."
The room was nice. The only addition I would add would be WiFi in the rooms and maybe a stovetop to cook. Other than that, it was a great stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
"Cost effective stay"
The hotel is 20-30 minutes drive from Niagara falls. We stayed in the hotel for 3 days. Good hotel for a family of 3. The front desk was very helpful and made sure of our comfort. The rooms were very neat and clean, they changed the towels every day. only thing we felt uncomfortable was about air conditioning, the room are not very well ventilated and you can't control the temperature.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Nandeesha
It was good.rooms were good and clean
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Perfect for staying close to where family lives."
We've stayed here before because it's so close to our family. Not the best "hotel", but comfortable, clean and staff is friendly. Perfect for what we needed.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
"A bit far from Niagara Falls"
Friendly staff... Nice and clean rooms but just a bit smelly for us. Towels very old and worn. Overall great family stay. Reasonable for the price!
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
"Nice Place within Budget"
The place is reasonable for the price paid. Though it's 15 miles away from Niagara falls, the drive was not bad. Breakfast included was good. Veronica (Front Desk) was very pleasing and helpful. She worked through out the weekend we stayed and never appeared tired. Great place to stay.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
K.S
"Best for Family"
Excellent choice as compare to hotel or motel
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Muhammad
This is not a Hotel. It's a college dorm. It is laid out as two separate rooms, for students, with a shared kitchenette and shared bathroom. And, typical of a college dorm, cinder block walls. Not the usual cozy surroundings of a hotel room.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Great for family with children."
My children enjoyed the stay and the value was good for the budget. You can not get two private rooms with continental breakfast anywhere at the given price.
4 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"Good hotel if you consider the fair prices"
Stayed 2 nights at Residence & Conference Centre - Welland to visit the Niagara Falls (appr. 30 min drive). Booked 2 separate beds, had 2 rooms and televisions as well. Good hotel for a short stay, wouldn't recommend it for a longer stay... Continental breakfast is simple but ok. Good hotel if you consider the fair prices.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Maarten
"Recent stay......."
Room as described. Very comfortable and staff very helpful providing directions, etc. Wi-Fi not available except in the lobby area. Room layout just like a dorm setup and washroom/shower very small but functionable.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Very nice stay."
It was a great place for a great price .Nice place for the money 2 bedrooms 2 tv sets and a kitchen would stay again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
ben
"Wonderful!"
Had a great visit of brothers and friends. Will return
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Nice but they need to clean the room better"
Good location nice place staff excellent. Room no very clean
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
It was a fine hotel for our needs. We used it just as a place to stay before our early morning race. Beds were comfy enough - I brought my own pillow. There were a lot of athletes in the hotel so it was nice and quiet. so, for the price, I thought it was great. Breakfast was good too. and it was also perfect for us as we had a couple and a single person so the two rooms were great. And there was lots of room for our bikes.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"It's clean & very affordable price"
I will book it again next time.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"You get what you pay for!"
Stay was okay, double room with TV, the towels were very old and worn, I think great for a family on a budget. This is a college dorm, just that, nothing else, no frills but very far from anything.
3 night trip Jun 23, 2014
P. Smith
"a little far away from Niagara Falls.college dorm"
This hotel is actually a college dormitory, which they transform into hotel during few months of the year when college is closed. Rooms were spacious & nice. 2 rooms with adjoining kitchen & bathroom. Kitchen had refrigerator and microwave. It was far away from Niagara Falls, almost 35-40 mins away. We liked it for the price & spaciousness. We also found rooms close to the falls for this price, but they were not available online.
1 night family trip May 24, 2014
"You get what you pay for"
I like this dorm 50/50. I can't complaint.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Good value but you get what you pay for"
This is by the looks a converted college dorm. Carpets in the hallways are covered with stains, rooms smell just a bit off. Breakfast was a complete mess. That said, for the price I paid I would consider staying again.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"Simple and cheap"
Friendly staff and clean (albeit modest) atmosphere. This is a spacious two bedroom dorm room, so ample space, but concrete walls, and still... it's a dorm. As long as you're okay with this, you'll have no problems staying here. Everything was clean which was good enough for me. I'm not sure I was prepared for how dark the rooms were too, so if you're planning on spending minimal time in your room, this will work. (Also, no continental breakfast, but come on... There's a Timmies right up the road and you'd prefer that anyway...) The only serious downside for me was that I assumed free "high speed internet" meant wireless in the rooms. Mediocre wireless was available in the lobby, and ethernet ports in the rooms are next to useless in this day and age of tablets and smartphones. I should have checked ahead, but that's almost a dealbreaker these days.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Decent hotel, kind of far but away from the crowds"
This hotel is basically a dorm room buliding of the University of Ontario Canada at Niagara, but it is used for confence visitors and some tourist as a hotel. Although a dorm room, ours was better that dorms at other Universities as it had two separate bedrooms with queen beds and a common area with microwave and a sink. I recommend itto a family on budget travel or business.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Alejandro
"This is a college dorm, not a hotel"
It wasn't apparent to me until I arrived that this was a college dorm that was being rented out as a hotel during the summer months. The staff was very friendly and helpful, but these rooms are not on par with what I expected for the price. Breakfast was cereal and bagels, nothing hot. It wasn't a disaster, but not what I expected and probably not a place I would stay again.
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2013
Jamie
"also awful, they don't clean room"
I never use this hotel.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
Not fancy, but highly recommended for all families with kids of all ages. Think of the dorm room as a gigantic playground. Worked well with active lifestyle. A nice preview of college life for kids.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013
"Have the correct expectation!"
You will be happy with your choice if you are aware that this is a college dormitory and not a hotel. they did not make the beds or replace towels unless you ask. Reasonably clean. Breakfast was typical of a continental breakfast. Off the beaten path from the usual busy Niagara hotels but not far from anything; sightseeing, wineries, golf, etc.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Good place to stay in Canada"
Did not realize until we found the place that we were staying in the dorms. Good place to stay with reasonable rates. We had two rooms with double beds and a kitchen/dining area. Each room had TV. Provides continental breakfast.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Kerry
Ffirst, this hotel is part of a small college campus so what we had was a 3 room dorm. With that said, it was clean and roomy with a friendly staff.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
lynn
"It'll do."
Our stay was fine. We had a bit of trouble finding the location because we thought we were looking for a Residence Inn like in the US. This was a facility associated with the college and their sign had fallen off their wall. We finally got settled and all was ok. It was enjoyable because of the varied guests; members of an Australian rowing team to people from a Studebaker club (complete with their beautiful cars). So for the price, it'll do!
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"I will be planning my next stay here!"
This place was awesome. The staff was very friendly and helpful and they had a really good breakfast. For my next trip to Niagara I will be booking here again with out a doubt!
4 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
"Close to Family"
Worked out OK for me, but would have been more comfortable if one of the rooms had a sleeper sofa so that there was some place to sit and watch TV or talk with family as well as having 2 beds. Just a suggestion.
5 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Lost in translation"
Apparently Residence & Conference Centre in Canadian translates to Dorm Room in English. I guess we got what we paid for and next time I'll opt for the Ramada down the street. The people were very nice, but the room brought back memories of college. Very loud and echoing hallways, paper thin towels with near zero water pressure shower, worn and stained carpeting and a carb-loaded breakfast with no protein to be found.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"convenient location; no bells and whistles"
This is a college dormitory used for hotel rooms in the summer months. Rooms were clean with few amenities. Complimentary breakfast was fair. Close to flatwater rowing center.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"It's a dorm, used as a hotel in summer"
Staff are very helpful. My room had a false roof hanging and sheets are not changed everyday. Very close to niagara. Worth the money nothing fancy about this place. No wifi except in lobby. Our kids loved the coffee machine at lobby area.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
skylineguy
"Vacation to Niagra falls."
Bed room does not have a/c or heat, it was humid and sticky on the floor. Besides this it was nice. Wired internet only, no wifi, even if you bring your own router to make it wifi, it doesnt work. Breakfast was nice..hotel staff was nice too. 12miles away from Niagra falls and area is still under development, lots of road are totally closed so you will easily get confused driving with GPS. Still happy with my trip.....could be little cheaper... dont trust those pictures online..Reality is different.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
chetan
"Awesome"
it was a great moment. the place has everything that my family and i were looking for. i would recommend it to any one. they helped me with all my questions and the hotel has a great location very convenience. thanks-
1 night family trip May 25, 2013
Lousy
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2013
it was all good. No swimming pool, but it was ok for the price.
2 night family trip May 25, 2013
"good"
little bit difficult to find, but was totally good relative to price
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"DISGRACE"
HORRIBLE -STAY AWAY! This is a dorm room on a college campus. Messy rooms, loud students, etc. Just awful.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Jonathan

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Nice place close to Niagara"
In fact this is a student residence. I liked the idea to use it as a hotel to fill its unused capacity in summer (low season for student occupancy but high summer touristic season in that area close to Niagara). It's well managed, clean and well priced in comparison to other hotels in this region.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Elie
"excellent value"
we stayed here for two nights and there were a lot of teenagers and families around but we weren't disturbed by all the extra people in the hallways and common areas.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Andy
This was a great place to stay. Definitely a dorm environment but with 2 separate bedrooms and a kitchenette with full fridge and microwave. Very spartan but clean and great value for the price.
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
"Nice for the price"
Not very close to the falls (about 30 min). But If you don't mind to drive this is a very nice and inexpensive hotel.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Ninicha
As I live about 200 km north and working in this area for a short term, making the residence, my base of operation has suited me quite well. Having Staples,Walmart and several fast food outets close has been a bonus
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"Exactly what we expected"
We were there to visit the falls and family. We were 2 couples staying at hotel and shared a suite with 2 bedrooms, kitchenette and bathroom. The rates were very affordable and what you would expect for dorm rooms. As we knew what we were renting, there were no surprises. We were on a budget and this met our needs. Although there were lots of Young athlètes there for ragata competions in the area the rooms were quiet. We got exactly what we expected for the price we paid. We would recommend it to anyone who is not looking for 4 or 5 star hotel with all the amenities and comforts that you would expect with a 4 or 5 star hotel. We will stay there again in the future.
2 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015