All hotels in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States of America

"Try the Whirlpool Suite!"
The whirlpool suite was amazing! Just what our tired, sore muscles needed :-) The breakfast was also better than most places! The eggs tasted real, and the biscuits and gravy was just like home. We loved it!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Chun Son
"Nice Hotel but"
The hotel was very comfortable and clean. The fitness center was lacking in lots of areas. And there was a lot of noise, like children running around at night and in the morning, very annoying.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"A day in Nashville"
The hotel was very nice and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. I would definitely return for a stay if i was in the area again. It was also very close to Nashville attractions and easy to get to any of the highways. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who was considering a stay in this area.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Home from Atlanta"
Perfect - great pool for a 6 yr old after 8 hours in the car!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Very clean, friendly staff and great breakfast choices.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Nice location and clean room"
We had a nice stay with a clean and comfortable room. Really enjoyed the pool and breakfast!
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
crawford family
"hospitality"
Quality of service, friendly staffs.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Wanda
"Good night's stay."
Enjoyed the biscuits and gravy!
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice building, not so great staff"
The staff could have been friendlier.
1 night family trip Dec 7, 2014
ryan
"Wasp, no eggs, and stumping kids"
This was a trip I had been looking forward to since my favorite team was playing that Sunday. I stayed 2 days Friday till Sunday morning. My stay was very ok for the most part. Though, we did have issues with about half a dozen wasp that keep appearing out of nowhere in my room. The room was clean and luckily I wasn't afraid of the wasp so I never complained. The weekend breakfast was not what I expected. I asked a lady that was placing biscuits in the tray about the eggs and she was pretty rude about it telling me I didn't need any eggs and that they don't serve eggs on the weekend. However, she was the only negative experience. The other server was really polite as well as the night desk attendant who asked if I knew where the stumping kids where coming from...lol
2 night trip Dec 5, 2014
Curtis
"Decent"
The pull out bed was broken, I called front desk and the lady had me in a new room within 5 minutes.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Jay
"Thanksgiving Comfort"
A great place to stay but kind of thin walls. This was expounded by a rude family who seemed to forget there were other people staying at the facility.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Friendly staff in okay hotel"
On a cold day in November, beds had 2 top sheets with no duvet or blanket. We found packages in closet holding a pillow and thin blanket. One of the 2 packages included a pretty dirty blanket. All else was fine. Condition of hotel is it needs a remodel. Breakfast was good. Staff is extra friendly - feels like a family sort of.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"COMFORT FOR VALUE"
COMFORTABLE STAY FOR THE VALUE
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
EDWARD
"Nice big rooms"
This is a nice hotel for the area. It seems fairly new. My room was nice and big. The neighborhood is not great, however.
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2014
Ronald
Great breakfast buffet and pool was nice too. Room very nice although pull out sofa bed was worse than I've experienced before.
Other trip Nov 27, 2014
"Family Weekend - Great value"
The room was a great value as we traveled to town to visit our kids and with the dining room and full kitchen my Wife was able to cook up a batch of chili and we had a full size fridge and stove to facilitate that.
"Wonderful place to stay."
Had a wonderful experience. Staff was excellent and friendly. Breakfast was great. Facilities clean and well taken care of. Extremely satisfied with my stay.
AC
"Very cool place"
Peaceful
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Great for a quick business stay"
Just a quick night stay on a business trip. Checked in very late and had no issues whatsoever. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast bar was good and again, staff was nice.
1 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Kristine
"would stay again."
Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was clean and neat. Breakfast was not the best, but most hotel breakfasts are not.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great hotel!"
Just staying overnight on the way home from a longer trip. Hotel was fabulous!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Hidden Find"
Overall we were very pleased with this hotel. The whole place was very clean and well maintained. Friendly staff and the breakfast food was fresh and plentiful with good coffee too!
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Country Inn"
The hotel was very helpful and very nice. The neighborhood was ok. Very convenient to freeway and where we were going. Breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
This is what I expect from Country Inn and Suites.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
HubbyofRedHead
Good...................................................
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Didn't stay long but it was clean and the people were nice. A bit of an odd location but gps will get you there.
1 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Bryan
"Tenn. trip"
Although we only stayed one night, it was excellent. We have stayed at this hotel on other occasions.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Country Inn & Suites"
Very pleasant stay & good price!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
christin
"Very Please..."
I know we all get nervous anymore about renting hotel rooms before seeing, I was extremely pleased with this hotel, the Room was SO CLEAN, the staff was wonderful and the food was good for breakfast, they change it up daily so it isnt the same.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Lori
We loved our stay. Staff was friendly and great. We were pleased with our stay and will definitely stay in this hotel again when travelling throuh Nashville. Very close to city.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Kristyn
"A happy camper"
Excellent customer service. Here for a family visit and everything went great. They even provided us silverware and plates for our take out dinner :)
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
Dmitriy
"Nashville Trip"
Nice room, fair price
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Wonderful experience"
The staff at this place is so friendly and nice. My 3 kids were constantly talking to the staff and not one time did they act annoyed or bothered at all. The tooms were very clean and beds were wonderful. I will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Zachary
"Another good Country Inn & Suites"
First stay at this particular property, but have had good experience with the chain. Was very pleased with the stay. Room was clean and comfortable. Had some running kids in room above us wake us up, but when we called the front desk they took care of it. The location looked a little dicey, but in truth we were within a mile of very nice shopping areas. Will definitely go back.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Katherine
"Comfortable and feels like home!"
Hotel was very clean and conveniently located off the interstate. Beds were super soft, rooms were very large and perfect for 4 people. Very quiet and perfect for the night! Would recommend.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"On the way home"
After staying in other hotels for a week....this was a pleasant relief. It was comfortable, clean and the only drawback was the night desk clerk didn't smile. The day staff was so friendly and nice, I wanted to stay an extra day...thanks for the hospitality!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Gail
"Perfect for overnight stay"
Was very impressed with the hotel. The staff was very friendly upon check in and even during breakfast early the next morning. The room exceeded expectations, however we could heard road noise from the adjacent highway. The pool was clean and very inviting. Could not hear noise from any other guests inside our room. There is a mall just a skip and a hop from the hotel. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Bella
"Good for the price"
I have stayed here many times mainly because the quality of the hotel is very good for the price. the surrounding neighborhood is nothing to be excited about and it's pretty far from downtown Nashville but I think it's probably one of the best hotels in this price range in this area.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Just fine"
Hotel was just fine. The room smelled a little musty when we first walked in, and it had a few squares of carpet that looked like were cut out, but otherwise the hotel was fine.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Jayne
"The room smelled like a moldy basement"
The staff was awesome, and very accommodating. I must mention the room smelly like a moldy basement. The carpets should be removed.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Chaka
"Nice room"
Room was fine, clean. For some reason, breakfast host decided that my children niece and nephew needed to be watched closely which I did not like. My mother requested a rollaway bed which is advertised both online and at the hotel but was told they no longer had that. I would go to this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Z
"Great room for the price."
The hotel was a bit far from the cenrer of Nashville, but that's why the price was so good. The location was convenient, being right of the freeway. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They went out of their way with everything that I asked for.
2 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2014
Craig
it was ok, but they said i would get my receipt by email and i have still not received it
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Broken Business center"
Nice hotel. Their business center consist of one computer with a printer. It was broke. The guy at the desk turned it off and said he turned it in for service. Prices of hotels are based on amenities they provide. I had to find another place to get stuff printed off. I wouldn't say they are business friendly. Nice enough hotel I guess but I pick my hotels based on being able to help me work when I need it.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
Good stay. Business trip and had family with me. Property manager very friendly and helpful. No issues, and close to friends in Hendersonville.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Quiet location"
We visit this area quite often and have stayed at this hotel several times. Staff is always friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and the beds are very comfortable. Breakfast bar is good.Not a ton of selection but adequate.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Dave Brown
"A welcome to a tired traveler"
First impressions great. Desk clerk had my paperwork ready. Room clean and spacious. Enjoyed pool.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
traveler
"Nice, just nice"
The hotel is clean, rooms were clean and nice enough. Our room was on the first floor and it sounded like people were stomping over head until very late at nite and again in the morning. We were disappointed in the breakfast. Have stayed at other Country Inn/Suites and enjoyed a much better morning meal. Overall okay but I would look for a better deal next time.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice facility but needs to be better maintained"
This hotel has several positive attributes; close to interstate, very friendly staff, and most of the features you expect for this price point. Rooms were clean though carpets showed a lot of stains. The breakfast area was clean and the food selection was good. Our only issue was the maintenance of the facility. The first room we were given was very musty smelling. We asked to be relocated and we quickly accommodated. We were told the issue was air conditioning units that needed to be cleaned. The room we were moved to was nicer and odor free, but showed some incomplete maintenance- cracks had been plastered over but left unfinished. Other places carpet showed signs of disrepair.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014