All hotels in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States of America
641 Wade Cir, Goodlettsville, TN, 37072, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

Great pool
    Clean
    Room is all right
"Traveling across country"
Bottom of bathroom door rotted, something maroon splashed on wall outside our room (looked like blood) hole in wall next to adjacent rooms door. Besides this it was good.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Very pleasantly surprised to find a comfortable, safe, clean hotel at the last minute on our way home.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Nice family suite hotel."
Very nice suite hotel for a reasonable price. Definitely the nicest in this area.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Convenient to relatives"
Everything was great. Put us by the pool. Could hear pump running but fell asleep eventually. We have stayed here numerous times and will be back.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
mike
location nice. public areas and breakfast were excellent. the staff were nice and helpful. we were disappointed with the room, although comfortable, the rug and couch had several stains giving an unclean feeling.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
Thank you for your comment. We have made sure that this issue has been credited. I do apologize for any inconvenience.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Uri
"Ask for a dark room"
Great place and clean. Had super bright spotlights shining into windows, though, and curtains did not extend to the floor, so we felt like lights were on all night. If you can, bring facemask so you can sleep! Breakfast was good and everyone was helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Chuck
"States Spa, But no longer there :-("
When I book a hotel room through Expedia, I make sure there is a hot tub/spa in the hotel. Upon arrival, there was a sign in the lobby that stated with an arrow pointing to the pool/spa. I went to check and it had been removed. When I booked the room it stated there was indeed a spa/hot tub on the premises. NEVER again will I believe a listing on Expedia w/o calling the hotel first. Not at all pleased with this ridiculous procedure.....
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
We have removed the spa over year ago. We have corrected the issue of our signage. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Hotel was close to restaurants"
I wish the hotel was more up to standard than what is was preview online before I booked it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is unfortunate that we fell short in achieving this goal in regards to your experience. We thank you for your time, and hope you get the chance to stay with us again so we get the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
"EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hotel seemed a little below average for the Brand. The bathroom was GROSS, DIRTY, OLD and the TOILET RAN all night.The SINK DRAIN was extremely slow. The hotel Personnel were very friendly though, they were just book up.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Eugene
"Nice Staff but Below Average Facility"
15 minutes from Downtown Nashville and Opryland. Minutes away from a large regional mall and lots of good food choices very close. Close and easy access to I-65. Very family friendly. The room size was above average. Rooms are well worn with dirty carpets and tile. Our room smelled musty the entire time, even with the A/C running constantly. On our arrival, we immediately checked for bedbugs and found no evidence of them (always good). Beds were comfortable. Our room had left over trash from a previous visitor and all counter tops were dirty with ick on them. If you are wanting a free breakfast, go look somewhere else. They provide a continental with waffles. We ate there once out of our 4 day stay. Staff was very friendly. I felt it was pricey for what you get.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
We have correct this issue and make sure this will never happen again. Please accept my apologizes.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Roadtrip"
Nice hotel!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
SUSAN
"Close to downtown & other sites"
Stayed a couple of days so for the money it was fine. Beds were a little uncomfortable. Staff was friendly. Close to highway but little noise was heard. Overall for the money it was good.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Just what you need"
Staff goes out of their way to welcome guests and give them pleasant stay. One staff member is big on hugs & made children feel welcome. Room dated but very clean. No frills breakfast, billing system, facility but we'll managed & efficient. Easy on/off I-65 & 10 minutes to downtown.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
expat caryn
The hotel was clean and the beds were comfortable. The area that the hotel is in is very busy. There are lots of stores and restaurants very close. Even though it said that there was a pool and spa, there was no spa. The breakfast in the morning was good and enjoyable.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Horrible place to stay"
The bathroom was dirty when we got there at 315 pm. Asked for it to be cleaned and when we got back at 8, we were told housekeeping left at 3. No other rooms were available to move us to. The next day the door wouldn't lock properly so the guy at the desk said just use the manual lock. Nevermind the fact that the green light was on for all to see. The best thing about this joint was the free breakfast and breakfast staff. I will never stay at one of this chains hotels again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the details of your experience. We can assure you that this is not the type of product that we at Country Inns & Suites pride ourselves upon. We have noted your complaints regarding the condition of your room, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that the quality of our facility is kept up to the highest standard. We appreciate the time and effort you spared for posting this review about your stay with us.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
candyce
"Comfort inn near Nashville"
All in good order, only very minor issue is in king suite TV is fixed mounted to the wall so you an not view it vary well from bed only from sofa. "A" for the how clean and quite it was
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Timothy
"Great place for families!"
HUGE rooms, great for families. Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Close to tons of restaurants and fast food places. The free breakfast was decent and even though there was a family reunion staying here and we ate close to the end of breakfast hours everything was still stocked and fresh.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Breon
"In serious need of customer service training."
Got to the hotel at 2:30 and our room had been given away, even though it was guaranteed through Hotels.com. I had also called to ask if there was a cut off time and was told it would be fine since there was a card on the room. Penny at the front desk chastised me like a child when I walked in and told me I was crazy if I thought she was going to give me a jacuzzi suite for the same price (not that I had asked her to). Eventually she gave up on her power trip and gave us a tiny king room with a shower that wouldn't stay hot and my 17 year old daughter had to sleep on the floor. This was my very first experience at a Country Inn And Suites and it will definitely be my last. The breakfast was just OK and the breakfast attendants were the only friendly people in the whole place. Stayed at the Marriott in Franklin two nights later and it was only about $20 more and the service and room were a thousand times better.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Belinda
Hotel was excellent staff was good and helpful breakfast could have been hotter and had more pick but it was good really enjoyed stay
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Lakette
Was very unhappy that hot tub was removed. That was one of the reasons I stayed here. others in the past had some of the best pool areas ever. The last country inn I stayed at madison wis. Was great no so happy here
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
The hotel was fine. Getting to it was a little tricky. It was not a great area. It was the best hotel at that exit. There was a mall just a mile down from it and a few restaurants close by.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Not as bad as it may seem"
Hotel left a wet paint on the door. Not sure why. Welcome was so-so. Morning breakfast and checkout was more friendly. This hotel sticks out in the neighborhood in that it looks more luxurious than any other establishment. In reality, the neighborhood seems safe. This is close to a mall and a Target as well as most every tourist attraction.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Kenneth
"Clean, convenient location"
Hotel was very clean as soon as you walk in. Suite was clean as well, clean bathrooms. Convenient location near exit from highway. We could hear the kids footsteps upstairs but that's understandable in the bigger suites with bigger families. Breakfast had a big assortment of food and staff was friendly and courteous.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Fernando
"Great location to downtown."
Great location. Only minutes from downtown Nashville. Nice and roomy. Staff was nice. It was perfect and priced right for our stay.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Cynthia
"Dirty"
The room was filthy. The carpet, furniture and bathroom floors had not been cleaned in quite some time. The maid service didn't even vacuum the hallways, as there was crud all over the carpet outside our room both nights we were there. How hard is it to run a vacuum?
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, in regards to the overall cleanliness. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites standards. In addition, we apologize for the disappointing service you received from the housekeeping staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service possible.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Donald
"Road Trip stay"
We love the library feature!
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Great Staff - Carpet Dirty"
We were only there for a one night stay passing through, The lady at the desk that evening was very nice and helpful, but she was very busy because of being understaffed. She provided us with a crib and helped us every way she could. However, the room we stayed in wasn't accommodating to let my 11 month crawling around. The carpet was very dirty. Most of the light fixtures and the TV was not plugged in. The pool was fine and the breakfast was good. We would consider staying again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Natalie
The Staff was excellent!! Very polite and willing to help in any way possible. The hotel room was a little run down. Some repairs on furniture and kitchen appliances were old. Loud noises room next to staircase.
3 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
We would have liked to see more variety in breakfast besides biscuits and gravy and meat. Like scrambled eggs. Otherwise it was great.
5 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
overall stay was good. staff was very friendly. room bathroom had mildew coming from under the caulking and needed to be replaced. hallway carpeting had platesize defects that made it unappealing. room itself was clean and well maintained. did not use the pool or fitness areas.
4 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Very nice for the price and type of hotel. Very nice staff. Clean and comfortable. The toilet handle did not work properly in the bathroom, but that was the only flaw.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"You have that too? SOLD"
Best little place I'm ever stayed. WILL definitely go back. I mean when you can across from a wonderful restaurant known for it's owl sounds. They had my vote. Walking distance to the restaurant, mall, and waffle house. I just wanted to extend my trip.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Gerardo
Nice clean and short stay. Staff were very friendly. Had pizza delivered which was quicker than expected.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Beth
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was clean and had all of the usual amenities. The staff was wonderful and the manager was always around to make sure that guests were happy. They had a great breakfast buffet that was much better than the continental breakfasts found at most other hotels we have visited. It was a perfect location for us as it was just off from I-65 and convenient to shopping and restaurants. We will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Claudia
"Okay hotel for a one night family stay"
I've been in better hotels, and worse. The location is not great, but the room was a good size for the price and had the normal basic amenities.. However, the a/c ran all night and made strange noises.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Great stay, if ever in Nashville again will try to stay here.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Patsy
"Great stay at a great place."
I enjoyed my stay at the Country Inn& Suites. We visited Nashville in March 2015. It was a family weekend getaway, hoping for warm, spring weather instead of cold, snowy PA. I felt that the staff was very nice and helpful. The woman working breakfast was so friendly and personable. My children loved the cookies...not going to lie, so did I. That was a bonus! The beds were so comfy! I've don't think I ever found myself saying that I had a great night's sleep in any hotel, but I really did here! I slept like a baby! My daughters had a blast in the pool! It was clean and maintained. It had the amenities I was looking for at a very reasonable price! I would definitely stay here again!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Melonie
"okay in a pinch"
The staff at the hotel were friendly. However, the rooms need updating and seemed especially damp. The toilet in one of our rooms was not sturdy and coming apart from the floor. The furniture is worn and has visible stains on the couches and chairs.
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
This hotel was a hidden gem! We found this after a last minute issue with a hotel room we thought was booked -- and since if was Country Music Festival week hotels were hard to find. This hotel was very clean and the rooms were huge. This was a bonus for us since we had 4 people in the room. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. We have summer lacrosse tournaments and I will plan to return to this location next year!
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Warren
"Closer to downtown than you might think."
Nice clean hotel, would stay again, considered staying downtown but opted for outskirts of nashville as we planned on driving around to places. Hotel is right off of I65 and its easy to get off and on highway. Uber to downtown was less than $20. Used the money saved over a downtown hotel to purchase opry tickets. Good deal.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Road Trip"
Only stayed two nights but enjoyed our stay. Hotel was nice and served a nice hot/cold breakfast, with some different items each day. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
"Nashville trip"
We stayed here three nights while visiting the area. The hotel is possibly new or nearly new as it is very good condition. Bed was very comfortable and the room well appointed with all the standard items. Breakfast area is large and comfortable unlike others. We would return.
3 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Another + experience with Country Inn & Suites"
Thank you so much. The Staff was very attentive and helpful. The breakfast was friendly, prompt and hot!
5 night family trip May 25, 2015
"Definitely will stay again."
The staff at this hotel are top notch - especially the ladies that run the breakfast area. Our room was clean with plenty of towels. The pullout couch was a little uncomfortable and noisy to sit on, but was not needed as a bed so it was ok. We stayed for 3 nights and it was nice to have so much room to spread out as well as put our kids to bed and be able to go in the other room and watch tv. My kids loved having an indoor pool to swim in rain or shine.
3 night family trip May 23, 2015
Julie A.
"Very Nice"
A very nice overnight stay. I was a bit disappointed that there was no fresh fruit at breakfast...there was fruit cocktail. The coffee was superb...and the orange juice was great!
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Wayne
"Great weekend getaway."
We Loved it.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
Waymon
"roller bed"
Everything was good with the exception of not able to get a roller bed
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Gave room away"
Gave our room to someone else and took over 15 min to get a new room. They had us go to several other rooms only to find out there was someone else in them already. Very frustrating.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay, in regards to the room you received and lack of staff service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Loved the hotel and the staff was AMAZING! Highly recommend!
Other trip May 9, 2015
taylor
"Visitor from Atlanta"
The staff was very friendly and welcoming. They were accommodating in locating our rooms near each other, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. It had a nice, large pool. The breakfast had a large assortment of food, and the ladies in the breakfast room were very nice and helpful.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015