All hotels in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States of America

Clean
    Breakfast is average
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Financial and Security Risk"
These are the issues I had with Country Inn & Suites, Goodlettsville: 1) front desk erroneously charged someone else's room, totalling $1300, to my credit card, 2) toilet didn't flush, 3) hotel staff came to fix the toilet while I was out and used the passkey to over-ride the lock on my door and LEFT IT UNLOCKED FOR 6 HOURS, 4) hotel staff left hotel PASSKEY in my room, 5) maintenance banged on door at 9:30am, disregarding the Do Not Disturb sign. 6) hotel refused to refund any of my stay.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We understand the frustrations you must have experienced due to the issues during your stay. We will work with our staff to ensure that all guests are billed properly and for their own rooms, and to make sure that rooms are locked and secured when unoccupied. We appreciate your bringing these issues to our attention and hope you will give us a second chance if you return to the area.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2015
"Love to stay here when we visit our grandkids"
Called to make reservation. Spoke to someone I ad not spoken to before. Told me no rooms and good luck finding one. I went online and got a room. Didn't understand what the deal was. Didn't like it being handled that way. We are Carlson reward holders. We love it there. We will be back.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
Excellent
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
thank you for noticing we are an excellent hotel as we are rated number 1 with over 125 hotels onthat list and we are porud of that award again thank you
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
Katina
original room had strong cleaning odor that smelled like they were trying to cover something up. Upgraded to another room that was great. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
3 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
"Great Choice!"
It was wonderful!! Just what we needed. Thank you!
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2015
Alaina
I thought that my overall experience with Country Inn & Suites was great! The rooms were comfortable and clean, although the pictures are a bit deceiving when it comes to the size of the suites, they were a bit smaller than I expected. The breakfast was pretty good, everyday was something different and my husband really enjoyed it! We did have one day where housekeeping did not clean our room, but the problem was resolved quickly once it was addressed. The staff was really nice and professional. Overall we had a great stay!
4 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2015
Andrea
"would not stay here."
the hotel is dirty and had a funny smell and was not in the best location. will not ever be staying here again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
3 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Good for a family visit"
We were in town for a funeral. The room was spacious and comfortable. Staff was friendly and efficient. Breakfast was mediocre, but typical for this type of hotel.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
thank you for your comments I know times like this is hard and we strive hard to make sure you are taken care of while coming to Nashville again thank you for using us and hope to see you again in better conditions thanky uo
2 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
Diana
Good location. Lots of restaurants nearby and shopping.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
thank you for your comments we do haave lots of restaurants in the area around 20 or so from fast foods to sit down to buffet to any thing you need again thank you for staying with us
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2015
SHARI
"I'd stay here again"
It's was quiet and relaxing
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Pigeon Forge Bound"
It was a good stay. It is nice to stop driving for the entire day and come to a nice and clean place.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Lori
"business"
well above average, business friendly, with very helpful staff
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
The room smelled like smoke, and the pillows were tiny.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Okay stay, bathroom was small"
Okay stay, bathroom was small
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Great stay. Everything was wonderful.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Daniel P.
We had a relaxing stay at this Hotel. Nice staff, good cleaning, overall nice place to stay. Will stay again.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Daniel P.
"Good time"
Experience was nice an relaxing staff made us feel at home.
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
"Only complaint"
Air conditioner in room LOUD- Very hard to sleep with it.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Excellent service. Very friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
No issues with this stay. Everyone we very nice, breakfast was great and the room was very clean
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Enjoyed our stay as always. There was a little problem from our credit card company but they held our room anyway until we were able to arrive and clear up the confusion. We appreciated their flexibility.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
"Family Vacation was not impressed with hotel"
Stay was okay.. Did reservations on hotels.com so was unable to use discount so I figured hotel would let me use it when I got there and they didn't.. Evening receptionist was rude. Not friendly at all. Other hotel staff including the breakfast staff was extremely nice..need to have a variety during breakfast it wasn't all that.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
KENNYA
"Traveling across country"
Bottom of bathroom door rotted, something maroon splashed on wall outside our room (looked like blood) hole in wall next to adjacent rooms door. Besides this it was good.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Very pleasantly surprised to find a comfortable, safe, clean hotel at the last minute on our way home.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Nice family suite hotel."
Very nice suite hotel for a reasonable price. Definitely the nicest in this area.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Convenient to relatives"
Everything was great. Put us by the pool. Could hear pump running but fell asleep eventually. We have stayed here numerous times and will be back.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
mike
location nice. public areas and breakfast were excellent. the staff were nice and helpful. we were disappointed with the room, although comfortable, the rug and couch had several stains giving an unclean feeling.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
Thank you for your comment. We have made sure that this issue has been credited. I do apologize for any inconvenience.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Uri
"Ask for a dark room"
Great place and clean. Had super bright spotlights shining into windows, though, and curtains did not extend to the floor, so we felt like lights were on all night. If you can, bring facemask so you can sleep! Breakfast was good and everyone was helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Chuck
"States Spa, But no longer there :-("
When I book a hotel room through Expedia, I make sure there is a hot tub/spa in the hotel. Upon arrival, there was a sign in the lobby that stated with an arrow pointing to the pool/spa. I went to check and it had been removed. When I booked the room it stated there was indeed a spa/hot tub on the premises. NEVER again will I believe a listing on Expedia w/o calling the hotel first. Not at all pleased with this ridiculous procedure.....
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
We have removed the spa over year ago. We have corrected the issue of our signage. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"Hotel was close to restaurants"
I wish the hotel was more up to standard than what is was preview online before I booked it.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. It is unfortunate that we fell short in achieving this goal in regards to your experience. We thank you for your time, and hope you get the chance to stay with us again so we get the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
"EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Hotel seemed a little below average for the Brand. The bathroom was GROSS, DIRTY, OLD and the TOILET RAN all night.The SINK DRAIN was extremely slow. The hotel Personnel were very friendly though, they were just book up.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Eugene
"Nice Staff but Below Average Facility"
15 minutes from Downtown Nashville and Opryland. Minutes away from a large regional mall and lots of good food choices very close. Close and easy access to I-65. Very family friendly. The room size was above average. Rooms are well worn with dirty carpets and tile. Our room smelled musty the entire time, even with the A/C running constantly. On our arrival, we immediately checked for bedbugs and found no evidence of them (always good). Beds were comfortable. Our room had left over trash from a previous visitor and all counter tops were dirty with ick on them. If you are wanting a free breakfast, go look somewhere else. They provide a continental with waffles. We ate there once out of our 4 day stay. Staff was very friendly. I felt it was pricey for what you get.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
We have correct this issue and make sure this will never happen again. Please accept my apologizes.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Roadtrip"
Nice hotel!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
SUSAN
"Close to downtown & other sites"
Stayed a couple of days so for the money it was fine. Beds were a little uncomfortable. Staff was friendly. Close to highway but little noise was heard. Overall for the money it was good.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Just what you need"
Staff goes out of their way to welcome guests and give them pleasant stay. One staff member is big on hugs & made children feel welcome. Room dated but very clean. No frills breakfast, billing system, facility but we'll managed & efficient. Easy on/off I-65 & 10 minutes to downtown.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
expat caryn
The hotel was clean and the beds were comfortable. The area that the hotel is in is very busy. There are lots of stores and restaurants very close. Even though it said that there was a pool and spa, there was no spa. The breakfast in the morning was good and enjoyable.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Horrible place to stay"
The bathroom was dirty when we got there at 315 pm. Asked for it to be cleaned and when we got back at 8, we were told housekeeping left at 3. No other rooms were available to move us to. The next day the door wouldn't lock properly so the guy at the desk said just use the manual lock. Nevermind the fact that the green light was on for all to see. The best thing about this joint was the free breakfast and breakfast staff. I will never stay at one of this chains hotels again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the details of your experience. We can assure you that this is not the type of product that we at Country Inns & Suites pride ourselves upon. We have noted your complaints regarding the condition of your room, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that the quality of our facility is kept up to the highest standard. We appreciate the time and effort you spared for posting this review about your stay with us.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
candyce
"Comfort inn near Nashville"
All in good order, only very minor issue is in king suite TV is fixed mounted to the wall so you an not view it vary well from bed only from sofa. "A" for the how clean and quite it was
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Timothy
"Great place for families!"
HUGE rooms, great for families. Hotel was clean and staff was friendly. Close to tons of restaurants and fast food places. The free breakfast was decent and even though there was a family reunion staying here and we ate close to the end of breakfast hours everything was still stocked and fresh.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Breon
"In serious need of customer service training."
Got to the hotel at 2:30 and our room had been given away, even though it was guaranteed through Hotels.com. I had also called to ask if there was a cut off time and was told it would be fine since there was a card on the room. Penny at the front desk chastised me like a child when I walked in and told me I was crazy if I thought she was going to give me a jacuzzi suite for the same price (not that I had asked her to). Eventually she gave up on her power trip and gave us a tiny king room with a shower that wouldn't stay hot and my 17 year old daughter had to sleep on the floor. This was my very first experience at a Country Inn And Suites and it will definitely be my last. The breakfast was just OK and the breakfast attendants were the only friendly people in the whole place. Stayed at the Marriott in Franklin two nights later and it was only about $20 more and the service and room were a thousand times better.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Belinda
Hotel was excellent staff was good and helpful breakfast could have been hotter and had more pick but it was good really enjoyed stay
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Lakette
Was very unhappy that hot tub was removed. That was one of the reasons I stayed here. others in the past had some of the best pool areas ever. The last country inn I stayed at madison wis. Was great no so happy here
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
The hotel was fine. Getting to it was a little tricky. It was not a great area. It was the best hotel at that exit. There was a mall just a mile down from it and a few restaurants close by.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Not as bad as it may seem"
Hotel left a wet paint on the door. Not sure why. Welcome was so-so. Morning breakfast and checkout was more friendly. This hotel sticks out in the neighborhood in that it looks more luxurious than any other establishment. In reality, the neighborhood seems safe. This is close to a mall and a Target as well as most every tourist attraction.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Kenneth
"Clean, convenient location"
Hotel was very clean as soon as you walk in. Suite was clean as well, clean bathrooms. Convenient location near exit from highway. We could hear the kids footsteps upstairs but that's understandable in the bigger suites with bigger families. Breakfast had a big assortment of food and staff was friendly and courteous.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Fernando
"Great location to downtown."
Great location. Only minutes from downtown Nashville. Nice and roomy. Staff was nice. It was perfect and priced right for our stay.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Cynthia
"Dirty"
The room was filthy. The carpet, furniture and bathroom floors had not been cleaned in quite some time. The maid service didn't even vacuum the hallways, as there was crud all over the carpet outside our room both nights we were there. How hard is it to run a vacuum?
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville, TN
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, in regards to the overall cleanliness. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites standards. In addition, we apologize for the disappointing service you received from the housekeeping staff. We want to make sure our guests are comfortable and receive the best service possible.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Donald
"Road Trip stay"
We love the library feature!
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Great Staff - Carpet Dirty"
We were only there for a one night stay passing through, The lady at the desk that evening was very nice and helpful, but she was very busy because of being understaffed. She provided us with a crib and helped us every way she could. However, the room we stayed in wasn't accommodating to let my 11 month crawling around. The carpet was very dirty. Most of the light fixtures and the TV was not plugged in. The pool was fine and the breakfast was good. We would consider staying again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Natalie
The Staff was excellent!! Very polite and willing to help in any way possible. The hotel room was a little run down. Some repairs on furniture and kitchen appliances were old. Loud noises room next to staircase.
3 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015