All hotels in Paris, France
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereVarious Addresses, Paris, Paris, 75003, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Studio apartment with an elevator in the Marais!"
Centrally located in the Marais in Paris, this apartment provided all that was needed for a pleasant visit in Paris. It is close to Asian restaurants, good shopping and the Picasso Museum and Beaubourg Museum. The Metro is less than three blocks away. The nearby apartment office was helpful and comprehensive in its information.
"Worst Hotel experience"
It's the worst hotel experience in my life Located in small, old and dark street, the building same. Their service was terrible too They even charge the extra clean fee, its normal dirty , the stain on the pillow even smaller than little finger.... In my life, I never pay any extra clean fee to hotel But they charge from my deposit, after one week I check out...I even don't is it mine.....but nothing to do by me... I leave credit card number for deposit
6 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Sophie
Very difficult to find office to retrieve keys. No concierge or information on surrounding area. Requirement to take out trash at end is too much. Not for a traveler that expects a hotel but good for someone who can be self sufficient.
3 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
The office of the agency was bit difficult to find but after we found the office the process was super smooth and we had excellent experience
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Mold!"
The location was okay. It was quite a far walk from the major attractions. The apartment size was nice and very spacious. However, we were extremely disappointed at the condition and cleanliness of the bathroom. There was black mold all over the ceiling. As people who suffer from allergies, we were very concerned for our health during our stay. We emailed the office and informed them; however, they never responded.
3 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
Marie-Elena
"Very dissatisfied"
I was never told to the last minute that this address is a rental office not location of the apt , I would never stay there again , it was worth 100 usd per night and that is all , I was very upset and feel you should not rent these type of properties
3 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Close to all must-see, quiet and safe neighborhood"
Instructions were in French which made it difficult to open the gate on arrival!! Room didn't have a phone, very small, not enough towels and no laundry detergent. All else was good. Location was fantastic if you love walking, we did!! Would stay there again.
8 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Farinaz
"Wonderful experience"
One of my fav parts of visiting Paris was living amongst the wonderful Parisians. We rented this flat in Le Marais historic district of Paris, France location is very hip, and trendy area...We were no more then a 15 min drive from all of the main monuments and tourist attractions. I loved the location but mainly loved living the lifestyle of an average Parisian, if even only for 5 days...
4 night trip May 27, 2014
Sylvia Skochenko
"Secure apartment, modern design"
Having a full kitchen was really nice, and the bathroom was really nice. There was a closet below the lofted bed with a clothes washer and storage for luggage. I was very happy with the double-gated entry, which made us feel very safe at the apartment. Great stay!
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Great location!"
The apartment was comfortable (though a lot of steps with a suitcase!), close to most of the must see sites in Paris. The neighborhood was nice with plenty of restaurants and markets. I would recommend a stay here.
4 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Betty
Paris is great,the app. is overpriced,no number outside ,you have to claim stairs and the rental office doesn't tell you about it. The tv did not function in spite of changing batteries to the remote control.
3 night trip Sep 25, 2013
"Would not stay here again."
This apartment didn't look like any of it's advertised pictures. There was black mold in the bathroom and the fold out bed was not very comfortable. I was disappointed and would not stay here again.
4 night trip Sep 19, 2012
Jill
"Fradulent misrepresentation"
I have made the reservation based on the beautiful pictures and description on the website. The apartment we got was not even close. Like advertising a Mercedes and delivering a Yugo. The place was on the third floor . No elevator, just a filthy, steep and narrow staircase. After dragging in our luggage we couldn't move or even sit down. No telephone or internet service. No one to complain or call. We moved out the next morning. Totally ruined the first part of our otherwise well planned vacation. I am a frequent traveler, but this was by far my worst experience.
5 night trip Jul 9, 2012
Careful with booking this place. It is actually a real estate agent which has a number of properties they rent out. So the actual place you get is a bit random, YMMV. Because it is a rental, not a hotel or even a serviced apartment, you are presented with a five page legal 'short term' leasing agreement to sign on arrival. (The contract isn't emailed to you before the rental for you to look at.) It is a bit uncomfortable signing such a legal contract for just a few nights stay in a foreign country. The place we stayed in, although large, was in serious need of decoration and a good clean. Paint was peeling off the walls, poorly equipped (not even a wine bottle opener in France!) and a bit dirty.
Other trip Jul 17, 2012

"Good Value for Money"
Close to major attractions and several Metro stations.
4 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Basic, clean appartment in great location"
We booked an appartment for my husband, I and 13 year old son. While the appartment was fairly basic, it had all we needed, was clean and in a great location. The agents were very helpful explaining everything to us, in very fluent English and gave great directions to the appartment. Great value for money, wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
3 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"False Advertising"
Room was not what is shown on line they only show the nice apartments on line. We ended up in a studio apartment with a pull out couch for a bed. The mattress was so thin that we could feel the springs underneath. My friend also had an apartment paid the exact same price and she actually got a bed. My apartment was dirty and over a bar that was loud every single night. Ironically we were asked to sign a contract saying we would not ourselves make noise.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Jen
"Amazing Location"
The reception staff were obliging and helpful with instructions on how to get to the apartment, with tips and other advice. My holiday got off to a great start with the location of the apartment. 2 minutes from Hotel de Ville, 5 minutes from Notre Dame, plenty of other sites close by, Metro stations everywhere. Step out the front door to plenty of restaurants and bars. People I was meeting in Paris were 30 minutes from Paris central via the Metro and were jealous of my apartment/location and wished that they had followed my lead. The best decision that I made was to use Apartments Marais Beaubourg. I will certainly use them again in future travels. I have no problem in recommending Apartments Marais Beaubourg to anyone who wants to stay in Paris. Loved to city, loved the people. The French get a bad rap for being rude but I found them very friendly. Make the effort to speak their language and they will break out in English.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Mal
"Something different than a traditional hotel"
This is not a hotel, but an apartment, so you must be ok with walking to another location once you have checked in to the office and with the fact that they will not offer the amenities of a hotel. You must be flexible and open not something different. They changed the address last minute and I did not have any way of getting in contact with friends who were meeting me there. The new location was not a very good location (no shops or cafés near by and was on the outskirts of the Marais) - previous location they gave me was awesome. Service was personalized and courteous. I like how they contacted me a couple of days before by email with details. Emails were responded to promptly. They ewe ok with me checking in an hour early. The apartment had a lot of stairs and no elevator so it would be difficult if you have a lot of luggage or are disabled. The apartment was great, like I would live there. Easy to find: secure and safe, clean, comfortable, good shower, not tiny like I expected, very comfortable beds (even sofa bed!), fast wifi. We enjoyed having the comfort of having a real apartment so we could have space and make breakfast. No hotel in Paris could comfortably sleep more than 2 people, at such a great price.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Kathleen
"Not what it claims to be"
Where to start? The door lock can take up to 10 minutes to open (partly because the door is not properly hung). There are appliances, but no power points for them in the kitchen. The bathroom power point is coming out of its socket - just as well it is broken. The shower is best described as eccentric and liable to scald.There is a switch, but no light in the bedroom. The television doesn't work. Some of the windows don't open- great for an attic in a Paris summer. There is only one set of keys, even though the apartment claims to house 4 - it was crowded with 2. Julio, the contact person does not answer phone calls or emails. The very dogmatic instructions order the tenants to fully clean the apartment before leaving, but there are inadequate supplies, and no mop.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
Joanna
"Tiny apartement. In a nice neighourghood."
Perfect for a nice stay in Paris. Really small, studio size apartment. There is no bed, it's in the couch. You open the couch and you a have a double size, relatively confortable bed. So in this really small apartment, you have the livingroom/bedroom/dinning room, the bathroom with the corner shower and you have the kichen. In the kichen, you also have a all in one, washing machine wich is also a drying machine. I was there for 2 weeks with my wife and my little baby boy of 3 months. The surrounding is marvelous, full of restaurants and at a walking distance from everything. It was about 5 minutes walking to the Notre-Dame Cathedral. Even if it was not conveiniant to reach the second floor with the stroller by the narrow stairway, we really enjouy our stay overall.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"???"
The location is great. Its about a ten minute walk to Republicca Square. Its near a metro station that can take you anywhere you wish to go tourist related. The apartment we stayed with was in a very noisy street. Also, we were expected to clean the apartment before we left. The service was VERY weird, we had to pick up a key in a different location which was fine but then we wanted to extend to late check-out but they never answered the phone. If you don't mind this type of quirkiness then go ahead.
4 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
kellerkings
"Recommendable place"
The assigned apartment was awesome in every ways. Room was comfy and clean. There also was a lovely garden in the court. Even the Metro and a supermarket was near by. The only problem was that there were no lift as mentioned, so we had to carry our heavy luggages all the way up the stairs. And the staffs were very kind that they double checked when we are arriving and how to get access to the apartment.
7 night trip with friends May 21, 2014
"Beautiful apartment close to everything"
We were able to check in early as our flight landed first thing in the morning. The apartment was huge and there was more than enough room for 2 adults and 1 child (aged 2). The location was excellent and was close to shops, cafes, bars and shopping. I would recommend this apartment to anyone who is looking for a more realistic travelling experience rather than a typical hotel experience. The staff was very friendly & were available to answer any questions we had.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"The worst in my life"
This stay was the worst stays In my life . The photos they pot in the page it not what you will get . Do not go there I say it for the second time do not go there
Other trip May 15, 2014
hotel expert
"Small Modern Appartment"
The appartment was in easy to find and easily excessible to all the sites either by walking or sight seeing bus. Appartment was clean and suited us but would not recommend it for children under 6 (we had a 3 year old) as the sleeping area in the loft has no guard rail to stop young children falling out. (Mum had to sleep with the 3 yr old as the barrier) Access to the appartment was the traditional Paris narrow steps up several flights which was fine for us be not recommended for the unfit. Had a fantastic stay. Great bakery outside the front door. Highly recommend this little appartment but don't be put off by the building or entrance.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Tess
"Awesome location and very very helpful staff :-)"
Unfortunately our arrival to Paris was delayed and we were a little fraught...with flat mobile phone, no wifi etc it ws a miracle we actually found our apartment!! Jeff was vert helpful and full of good advice :-)
Other trip May 11, 2014
"not again"
Close to the river. But the location of the place shown on hotels.com is actually the location of the agent. Room is on the third floor without lift. Old building, old room, old floor. We were disappointed.
5 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"amazing location"
The appartment was a very pleasant choice, superb location, full of caffe's open till late. high class. walking distance to musee de lovre and de metre. Been upgraded to one room flat for same prize of a studio. The only downside was the wooden floor, we could hear people walking. Not ideal if you are looking for a sound proof accommodation, otherwise perfect.
3 night trip Mar 17, 2014
"Paris living"
it's a fantastic location, great service, you live like a true Parisian.. including noise from the neighbors.. bring earplugs and a eye mask if you are a light sleeper. other than that, it's pretty much perfect.
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Dodgy"
The apartment was fine, the location good and the price excellent. The problem? Having returned home to Australia, the property manager emailed me to say they were retaining a large part of the bond on account of the apartment not being left in a clean enough condition. The apartment was clean and tidy and the claim is pure nonsense; I think it's just another scam played out on unsuspecting visitors. Be warned!
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
"An apartment in the 3rd arondissment"
We enjoyed our stay and the apartment was a good base to work from. It was clean and generally comfortable, except for the lighting, which was poor, but we were not there to sit and read. It had a double bed and a (double) sofa/bed. When we arrived, we found our address had changed. It would have been nice to know beforehand that this was possible. The internet ("Free WiFi") and TV failed to work for significant periods of time. There were no plugs for the kitchen and bathroom basin.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
"Paris Birthday break"
Great location only 50m from Place de la Republique with lots of cafe's and restaurants nearby. Perfect birthday treat for my wife, ending up the night sitting on the edge of the monument in the middle of the square with our bare feet in the water, watching the world go by. Apartment is well equipped and relatively quite. Nicely finished and very clean. Jeff at the agency very helpful. C'est tres bien.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2013
"Fantastic location, close to Notre Dame!"
Very comfortable, quiet and secure apartment on buzzy street near Les Halles, walking distance to all the main attractions and close to the river, Notre Dame and galleries.
6 night trip Jun 6, 2013
"Location, location, location"
Fabulous location, very central, great neighbourhood. The terrasse was a definite plus. The apartment itself was very convenient for our family, and there were plenty of shops around to get groceries. On the down side, we had issues with the internet connection, and the apartment could use a fresh coat of paint. Regardless, a very good option for the price.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2013
"Misfired accommodation"
Unfortunately we did not get our chosen apartment. We were informed by email that we had been 'upgraded' to another apartment. Unfortunately I feel this apartment was not as nice as the one I had chosen. The paint job in the apartment we had was garish and the fridge had a very bad smell. We felt very disappointed.
2 night trip Oct 2, 2012
Denise
"Hotel de Ville, Centre Georges Pompidou, Cathédral"
Basically, it's a nice stay and the location is quite good, near Metro of Hotel de Ville. But if you want to live, please make sure the last address where you live before you arrive since they will change it in the last minutes. Besides, please make sure the equipment are all right once you arrive. Although they did their best to provide the service as they could, however, they are apartment rental but not hotel after all, please kindly note they have the office time limitation and no cleaning service. But if you like to enjoy cooking and daily life in Paris, it's another choice for your Paris stay.
Trip with friends Aug 13, 2012

"돈떼먹는 곳"
숙소는 깔끔하고 괜찮았습니다. 숙소 숙박비 이외에 security deposit을 300유로 더 결제하고 숙박 후 돌려준다는데 안돌려주군요. 연락할 방법도 없고 난감합니다. 이런식으로 떼어먹는 사례가 많다고 합니다
5 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2015
KR
"Perfekt lägenhet i Paris"
bokade denna lägenheten i Paris. Väldigt bra info om vart vi skulle ta vägen osv. Lägenheten ligger i en gammal byggnad, supermysigt! Bra område, tog cirka 10 min att gå till Notre Dame. Skulle definitivt boka lägenhet nästa gång med.
3 night trip with friends May 5, 2015
Pernilla
SE
"muy buena la ubicación!"
Todo muy bien! Solo una demora para la entrega de la llave.
4 night romance trip May 2, 2015
AR
"appartement super mais avec des boules quies"
Nous avons louer un appartement avec 2 grands lits, qui était situé dans le 3ème arr. L'appartement est presque parfait: appartement avec bcq de charme, très design, super cuisine tout équipé mais gros point négatif:l'isolation. L'appartement donnait sur une place avec des restaurants, on entendait toutes les conversations, "heureusement" pour nous,il a plu! Bien se renseigner sur le logement, surtout pour l'été.
3 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
joelle
"marais terrasse"
L'appartement est très bien situé: à deux pas de l'hôtel de ville. C'est aussi un appartement très bien agencé et très propre. Merveilleuse surprise à notre arrivée: une magnifique terrasse, très bien équipée d'autre part.
3 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
laetitia
"Läget och självhushåll"
Hotellet hyr ut lägenheter med självhushåll i vanliga hyreshus, vilka de flesta ligger i området runt Centre Georges Pompidou. Läget på lägenheterna är fantastisk. Det är lätt att ta sig till de flesta stora sevärdheter till fots, eller om man ska längre, ligger tunnelbana och RER bara minuter bort. till exempel den stora knutpunktsstationen Chatlet. Restauranger, fik och butiker och matbutiker, om man nu vill fixa sin frukost eller laga en enklare måltid själv till exempel, finns överallt. Vi kommer säkert bo där igen.
4 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Excelente
3 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Joaquin
ES
"Hotell med litet kök - städa själv"
Det är att rekommendera att komma under administrationens öppettider för att erhålla nyckel o adress till lägenheten. Vi kom rätt sent lördag kväll och det fungerade trots det. Men har man inte lätt för att orientera sig kan det vara knepigt och man måste ha mobiltelefon för att få reda på exakt adress dit nycklarna går. Dessutom borde hotels.com kunna vara tydliga med att städning ej ingår i priset liksom att deposition för ev skador på lägenheten krävs . Nu var just vårt rum lättstädat så det ställde ej till något större besvär. Läget på hotell-lägenheten var utmärkt och rummet som sådant bra. Bra med köksgrejor för en kortare vistelse.
5 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
SE
"Para quem não precisa de conforto"
Na verdade são apartamentos que são alugados, esperávamos que fosse um apart hotel com serviço. Alugamos 3 apartamentos, cada um ficou em um lugar distinto, os apartamentos são bem diferentes. Um deles era no quarto andar sem elevador, estávamos com criança e malas.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Janilda Maria
BR
"Mitten im Maraisleben, inkl, Barnebengeräuschen"
Tipptopp, ausser sehr aut bei einem Zimmer Richtung Strasse (mehrere Restaurants/Bar unter dem Zimmer)
3 night trip Mar 27, 2015
Stefan
CH
"快適自炊生活"
最初にサービスオフィスで手続きを行い、その後アパートメントに移動する。所有するアパートメントはいくつかあるようで、私たちの泊まったアパートメントには、同じ宿泊客はいなかった。英語で説明してくれるので安心。また、アパートメントの設備は、洗濯機、電気コンロ(4つ)電子レンジ、湯沸しポット、アイロン、アイロン台、掃除機、選択干し台が揃っており、何か買い足すことも無かった。徒歩圏内にマルシェがあり食材はそこで購入することができた。果物、肉、野菜、パスタなど。ほしい分だけ食材を購入し支払いえるので、買いだめしなくてよい。
5 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
Noriko
JP
"Bra om man har koll :p"
Fick uppfattningen att vi skulle betala på plats men eftersom vi kom på helgen skulle det dras på fredagen och det mailet fick vi på Tordagen. Då vi va bortresta innan med och mycket att fixa innan så kollade jag mailen lördag morgon -.- slutade med en straffavgift på 50 euro för att dom va på plats och delade ut nyckel... Utöver det så va det en mycket väl anpassad lägenhet för ändamålet och mycket centralt :)
3 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015