All hotels in Mcely, Czech Republic
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereMcely 61, Mcely, 28936, Czech Republic, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Chateau Mcely

"Your own Castle"
05/03/15 AlanR001 Miami
The Chateau Mcely is a spectacular castle, The grounds, the staff, and the restaurant are all first class. Every detail, no matter how small, is impeccably attended to. This was my third visit, and I was just as impressed as the first time.
"Want to be back"
04/14/15 Veramach
We've spent here one night and we had a great time. Chateau is placed in beautiful park with nice nature pool, whirlpool and spa. Dinner and breakfast were delicious. This is without a doubt the best hotel we have stayed in – and we’ve stayed in loads of great hotels.
"Got to get away--Go here!"
04/09/15 Donna C New York City, New York
I spent three nights at Chateau Mcely and I felt completely rejuvenated. It wasn't just the great spa and massage or the attentive staff, but the absolutely stunning setting that makes you feel as though you've stepped back in time (but with all the modern conveniences, we've come to depend on). Even though it was March and the weather was fickled, I couldn't have enjoyed it more. I was inspired to take long, leisurely walks on the beautiful grounds. Upon my return, I enjoyed a warm drink, prepared by an attentive but never over-bearing staff. It was just pure luxe, from the bedding to the baths, from the spa to the wonderful cuisine. There is also something alluring and exotic about being in Bohemia and experiencing it all from a beautiful and warm place like Chateau Mcely. I would really like to extend my thanks to the staff and owners of Chateau Mcely for making this trip an unforgettable journey. If you want to go somewhere different and be treated like royalty, this is your place!
"My first trip alone to Europe/The Czech Republic and Chateau Mcely"
04/05/15 marterhen New Jersey
As I leave Warsaw Airport on my final leg of travel for home to New Jersey, USA, I am contemplating my past weekend of travel to the Czech Republic, City of Prague and the outskirts where Chateau Mcely is nestled. I traveled alone for the first time and found it amazingly easy even though I had a lay over in Brussels' Airport on the way there and Warsaw on the way home. People assisted in all the ways that I needed it and were extremely helpful. Most of all I loved the restful weekend I had at Chateau Mcely which revived my spirit while offering me a restful space that I won't soon forget. The awesome staff waited on me as if I were royalty. They met my every want and need cheerfully and immediately. The chateau itself is nestled in a beautiful country-side surrounded by a decorative landscape of lovely flowers, herbs, trees, a beautiful lake with a great sauna and hot tub and trails that provide a healthy and meditative walk for a weary traveler and this recently retired social worker. The Chateau houses different rooms and mine was called the Orient and was decorated with beautiful Asian décor. The king size bed was comfortable and my windows opened up to the beautiful scenic surroundings. I experienced a fantastic massage by Petra which left me in "La la Land." She uses products derived from the nine herbs and flowers that grow in the area and were carefully crafted by the owner, Inez Cusumano, after her significant research of healthy products. One could also reserve other Spa treatments if desired during a stay, eg., facials, medicinal baths, steam showers, etc. The food served in the ornate but warm dining room is sumptuously prepared with many selections to please any epicurean palate. Wine selections were offered from the Czech Republic and other countries, as well. Our wait staff took time to listen to us and deliver any requests we had. One memorable night a group of us enjoyed the Juke Box housed in the Alchemy Room, a sort of cave like, wind cellar and danced our hearts out to the oldies without disturbing anyone else above us who wanted or needed solitude and quiet. I highly recommend Chateau Mcely for a peaceful, energizing and healthy return to one's balance and homeostasis.
"Business meeting"
03/02/15 ChbX
I got the opportunity to stay a couple of days i.e. also to enjoy the spa facilities and the restaurant. It was really great although not always at the level you would expect from a 5 stars hotel.. however I cannot comment on the price/ratio performance as I was invited.
"Like in a Fairy Tale"
03/01/15 Anabela B
We visited Chateau mcely in February. From the first moment that we entered the fabulous grounds of this beautiful mansion has been taken care of us as a princess. The Chateau is a perfect place to relax from the busy everyday life. Hats off for Mrs. Inez Cusumano that she built so incredibly beautiful resort. Definitely recommend you try the procedures that they do with their own natural cosmetics, use of private open air whirlpool and also their fabulous cuisine. Big thanks to Dušan, amazing chef. A particularly great big thank you to Michal from restaurant Piano Nobile, who takes care of us the whole time that we were staying. We are very sorry that we were there only two days, but it was enough to rebirth. :) Thanks for an unforgettable experience to a great team. Sincerely, Anabela and Desana from Slovakia
"Great romantic weekend!"
02/24/15 JinK82 Bohemia, Czech Republic
We have had truly pleasant, relaxing and romantic weekend in luxurious and welcoming environment! Hotel's slogan "Spa Hotel & Forest Retreat" really fulfills itself. We have enjoyed great dinner in hotel's recognized and awarded restaurant Piano Nobile (Czech Grand Restaurant Guide winner of 2014) and afterwards, hot jacuzzi in cold starry night. Our room was cozy, well equipped with old style furniture and very clean all the time. Food and the restaurant service were just amazing. In general, the hotel staff was very nice, sincere, friendly and proactive. We hope to visit Chateau Mcely again :-)
"What a perfect Valentin's Day !"
02/17/15 Quentin C Prague, Czech Republic
It was so calm relax and so wonderful ! We spent two amazing day in Chateau Mcely. Staff are really sympatic. The restaurant the Chef and all the cooker are really really good :) It was a wonderful time in a wonderful place with my wonderful half and I thanks you so much to permit me to realize it. I will never forget my state there. Thanks you !
"Amazing getaway"
02/15/15 OJ-PRG Prague, Czech Republic
Staying at the Chateau Mcely is a unique experience of its own. Situated about an hour drive from Prague, surrounded by forests and meadows, this beautifully reconstructed castle offers great opportunities to relax. Walk in the castle park, swim in the lake with a small beach or the open air jacuzzi, everything is there to make you relax. The castle rooms are stylish, nicely decorated and offer the expected quality of sleep. But in fact not the castle and its grounds but the local staff is what brings your experience to a different level. Being a very frequent traveller I have hardly enjoyed a better service elsewhere. Attention to every detail and absolutely personalised service will make you never wanting to leave. I stayed at the hotel twice, last time shortly prior Christmas 2014, but I already look forward to another opportunity to come back again.
"Stunning!"
02/07/15 Priscilla de C d Prague, Czech Republic
Beautiful, tranquil oasis in a wooded area very near Prague. Beautifully decorated, extremely courteous and helpful staff, and fantastic food. I did not visit the spa, but I understand from friends who have that it is superb. Great getaway for a long weekend.