Hotel Boccaccio, Rome
Close to Trevi Fountain
Hotel Boccaccio enjoys a great location within walking distance of several top sights. The Trevi Fountain is a 5-minute walk away. Barberini Fontana di Trevi Metro Station is 250 meters from the front door.
Live La Dolce Vita
The hotel's central position brings much of downtown Rome within walking distance. It's 600 meters to the Spanish Steps. You'll also be 300 meters from Via Veneto, the exclusive shopping street made famous by Federico Fellini in his classic movie, La Dolce Vita.
You'll have free WiFi in the rooms of this small, single-story hotel that dates back to the late 19th century. Guests appreciate the way the friendly staff treat you like you're staying in their home.
The 8 guestrooms are simple and generously proportioned. The high ceilings provide a sense of even more space. In summer you'll have a fan to keep you cool. Rooms have shared bathrooms, and all bathrooms include hair dryers.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $57
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 9:30 AM-11:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Caters to women only
- Caters to men only
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1872
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Shared bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
Top Rome hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- Yes HotelFrom
- Hotel RexFrom
"Great location. Walking distance from the railway station. Close to great restaurants. We feel that the personnel at the hotel front desk have been very kind and helpful during…"Apr 13, 2015
- Pantheon Royal SuiteFrom
"This is definitely a great place to stay if you are visiting Rome. The hotel itself sits right in the heart of Rome near the Pantheon with anything that you would want in walking…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hotel OraziaFrom
"one metro station away from Termini Everybody was nice and helpful except Francesco overall stay was OK"Apr 13, 2015
Hotel Boccaccio, Rome’s small print
Also known as
- Hotel Boccaccio Rome
- Boccaccio Rome
- Hotel Boccacio Rome
- Boccaccio Hotel Rome
- Boccaccio Hotel Roma
- Hotel Boccaccio Roma
- Hotel Boccaccio
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 18 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.