Stasera a casa da M.E., Rome
Located in Rome (San Giovanni), Stasera a casa da M.E. is close to Villa Lazzaroni, Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, and Baths of Caracalla. Also nearby are Parco della Caffarella and Anfiteatro Castrense.
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Amenities at Stasera a casa da M.E. include room service (during limited hours). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, guests receive transportation including a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and an area shuttle. This is a smoke-free property.
The 3 guestrooms at Stasera a casa da M.E. include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access is provided. Guests share bathrooms and amenities include bidets. In addition, housekeeping is offered daily and amenities available on request include irons/ironing boards.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $72
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Cruise terminal shuttle *
- Discounted offsite parking
- Area shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
Nearby One Star Rome hotels
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
Recently reviewed hotels in Rome
- B&B A Casa di BarbaraFrom
- The St. Regis RomeFrom
"We stayed four days in Rome and loved every minute of it -- all thanks to our amazing room at the St. Regis. Located near the Repubblica metro stop, the hotel exudes luxury both…"Mar 6, 2015
- EuroHotel Roma NordFrom
- Pantheon view B&BFrom
"Very nice staff and we enjoyed the happy hour and breakfast offerings. Terrific neighborhood so convenient to walk to and from. Lots of excellent restaurants very close (towards…"Mar 6, 2015
Stasera a casa da M.E., Rome’s small print
Also known as
- Stasera a casa da M.E. Rome
- Stasera a casa da M.E.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 12 per night
Air conditioning is available for an extra charge of EUR 5 per stay
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.