All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
7209 S Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL, 32809, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.6
"Pretty good, secure, hotel. I would stay again."
Front desk was friendly and helpful. A couple of light bulbs were missing from lamps, but the hotel response was excellent. A dedicated maintenance crew is on call, and the bulbs were brought almost immediately. Only the neighborhood is not that good. The hotel had a gate and a guard, so it felt quite secure.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Kenneth
It was a very clean comfortable room and the staff was very nice. The neighborhood wasn't the best but everything went well.
Response by SunStyle Suites
Thank You For taking the time to rate us, we appreciate and we are happy to hear about your experience at Sunstyle Suites. Thank You and we hope to see you soon.
2 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
"Rough Neighborhood"
Hotel seemed to be in a rough neighborhood. The room did have a mini kitchen which was nice. Seemed clean and office personnel was nice. Only stayed one night to be close to the airport for an early morning flight.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Dis-serviced"
We were given keys to rooms that were already occupied, smokey, messed up room with ironing stand and clothes on it, blanket on the floor, etc. Shocked and cancelled. hotels.com having this facility on the list is a dis-service to the customers!!
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
"Best hotel in the hood"
Best hotel ever in tge hood. ...not bad at all for the area...love it
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
It was amazing. Just love it there..
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"nice hidden hotel"
stay was good staff was friendly
1 night trip Jul 21, 2015
alfonzo Dorsey
"Quility of service"
Roaches was in the room,house keeping was poor shower was not cleaned,did not leave no soap,and it was very noisey banging was going on on both nights about 8 or 9 o'clock each night as thou they were working on a room and the sheets was not that clean.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Overall, not worth it"
My friends and I booked two rooms at the last minute when we couldn't find many other places to stay in the Orlando area after midnight. First off, the key cards given to us needed about ten tries before we were able to open the doors. Upon entering we were met with a stale odor. We were not able to get many of the appliances such as the refrigerator and television to work properly. There were some insects such as cockroaches and flies. We also saw what appeared to be fluid stains on the floor of one of the rooms. Otherwise the shower worked and beds were passable. Additionally the motel was in a bad neighborhood and many other rooms seemed to have more permanent guests. Ultimately we've been able to stay at much nicer motels for much better prices. I would recommend avoiding this one if you can.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2015
"Bad neighborhood"
This hotel was mainly for transient people and construction workers . Not in a good area. Room was very clean but not worth it.
2 night business trip Jun 4, 2015
"Go elsewhere, Quickly"
It was horrid. Don't stay there.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Patience"
Relaxing
6 night trip May 26, 2015
lourdes
"It was close to shopping areas"
There was remodeling going on so it was disturbing after an hour of banging. The room was clean but I had a very very very strong smell of bug spray so I only came to the room to sleep.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Everything was great, except a not so great internet. Internet can be slow or can disconnect.
7 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
Spencer
"Great place"
Excellent place to stay , great manager and courteous employees.
1 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
"NOT a good Neighborhood. DONT go with FAMILY/WOMEN"
This place is not for Family or Couple or for Women and could get dangerous for Men as well. Very fishy neighborhood, cops sirens all day long. Inquired with COP and he told me and I quote "You are right about the sirens and they are for a very good reason. I wouldn't stay here more than I HAVE to". Avoid the area "Orange Blossom Trail" if you can. Also, the manager and staff are just there to sell their hotel. Dont care about giving genuine suggestions if someone is seeking. NOT A PLACE WITH FAMILY/WOMEN and you can AVOID yourself too !!
4 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"True sense of the word VALUE."
Drug dealers right in front of the hotel. Overall you get what you pay for. Don't want to be so negative about it. - If you need a shower and need to crash somewhere, I guess it'll do. Just don't expect any 5 star hotel accommodations.
Response by SunStyle Suites
Thank You For taking the time to review our hotel, we are working hard to correct that issue. Thanks Again.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Overall Pleased"
The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly. The neighborhood was a little seedy, but not too bad.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"Good enough for me"
you get what you pay for. it was a cheap hotel to stay in while we went to disney world for a week. can't conplain for the price.
Response by SunStyle Suites
Good Afternoon Thank You for taking your time to rate us, we appreciate your business and we are looking forward to see you soon thank you and have a wonderful day
6 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"Not a safe area. Noisy."
Area is not safe. Room clean but tired, beds soft. Noisy in complex woke me several times.
Response by SunStyle Suites
Thank you, For Taking the time to rate us, we appreciate your business and we will consider your observations Thank You
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Spring Break"
Hotel needs lots of updating on the outside. Security gate is broken and there are a lot of people staying for extended amounts of time. Overall the room was clean and didn't see any bugs during our 4 night stay. Bring your own pillows. Cable was shot to so don't plan on watching tv.
Response by SunStyle Suites
Thank you, For taking the time to rate us, we will consider your observations, thank you.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte NC
"deceiving"
Bed was warped in middle...the ppl were nice...outside of hotel nice....I wouldn't recommend
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Great value"
Room was clean, quiet and close to the airport. Great value for the money.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
Holly
"A place to avoid"
Disappointing
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"a. pleasant stay"
It was a pleasant stay.The price was fair.
3 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
Ernesto
"Terrible"
The room smelled awful, hair in shower, hair on "clean" towels. Will never be staying here again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
"Okay stay"
Room was clean, parking was scarce late at night. Room had a few roaches but overall it was clean and in livable condition.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
sha
"Bad"
I was very disappointed with the hotel, the room had no A/C and the staff only told us to leave if we did not like it.
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"SunStyles"
Clean room & comfortable
1 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"Absolutely a pleasure"
1st off its a great location next to fl mall , ale house, I hope and other eateries as well not to mention bowling alley practically right next door, it's ..very clean has a kitchenette coffee maker great water pressure in showers; ) , overall comfortable
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
L.R
"Very bad.and not safe.."
Very Bad Had bugs..neighborhood is bad...
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Abhishek
"Good emenities"
First night arrival room floor had cleaning solution on the floor(wet) kitchen & restroom head housekeeper took a look and said it would be cleaned, I went out 2hrs came back Floor still wet. Next day went out came back @ 3:30 room still not clean and check in is @2pm,anyway front desk attendant said "they'll clean it when they get to it"
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Glenda
"Good value for the price"
The room was nice and clean. Service staff were plesant.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Cyntoria
"Hotel"
It was good for the price. Located close to everything we were doing for the day. Security was a nice touch.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Very nice hotel just no housekeeping"
Very clean and nice location plus everything shopping mall, Disney World and restaurants its around the vanity so you don't have to commute a lot especially if you have a gas suck like my truck
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
becky
"Good enough"
The hotel is pretty nondescript, but the room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. It had a little kitchenette, which I only used for the coffeemaker, but good to have there. It was a good value for the money.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"It's not safe."
i spent one night in hotel,some people were faighting almost all night and it was not safe.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
viki
"overnighter +"
Great for an overnight stay or even a few days.. kitchen equip. with all you need. great room the location not the greatest...some shady stuff going down in the parking lots adjacent to the property
2 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
arlene
"Do not stay here!"
The room had roaches.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2015
"Needed an brief overnight stay."
This hotel is clean and comfortable, safe, and quite adequate for my needs. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
"nice people"
Personal and management helpful and attentive.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
sam
"Good for a pinch...price too high."
I stayed in a room that had issues, but it was clean enough. Noise levels from outside were a cause for loss of sleep, and the door would not close all the way tight.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Great spot"
100% recommend..friendly staff..awesome room..loved the kitchen & bed..Thank you. .will be back
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Vanessa
"Ok for a cheap hotel on fringe of bad neighborhood"
I'm sure there's people living there. Bums, prostitues, around the area... Harmless but not places I'd take my wife and kids. Security (guard shack no visitors after 10p) was good but paper thin walls prevented a good nights sleep. Room cleanliness ok good for being old. All in all I would second another review that stated I never felt unsafe but if you have those thoughts at all why not stay somewhere else?
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
TravelerA
"Love kitchen"
Very good. Loved price and courteos people
Response by SunStyle Suites
Thank You, for Taking the time to rate us. We are really happy to hear that your stay was great. We hope to see you soon. Again Thank You.
6 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
carlos
"Scary area"
Scary area. There is a 24 hour security guard in a booth at the entrance. Bare bones, old appliances & equipment, but clean. If I didn't need a place to lay my head for only 4 hours before a flight...
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
"orlando trip"
we enjoyed our stay but could not get internet in room
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"excellence"
Very good
Response by SunStyle Suites
Thank You for taking the time to rate us, We really appreciate you choose to stay with us. We hope to see you again. Thank You
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
SHERLEY M.
"I didn't like it at all!!!"
The rooms could have been better, The rooms smelled to smoke. There was a cockroach in the room. I didn't feel comfortable at all.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015