All hotels in Porto-Vecchio, France
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereroute de Palombaggia, BP 93, Porto-Vecchio, Corse-du-Sud, 20538, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Casadelmar

"Terrible Experience"
04/27/15 186338Chris1966 London, United Kingdom
I arrived with a group of friends to enquire about booking rooms for a return visit to Corsica in the summer and was astonished at how unhelpful and unfriendly were the staff at this cold and unwelcoming posers palace. I'm not inclined often to complain but in this case I am going to make an exception. Based on my limited time there I would advise anyone not to stay here, I can't think of a less welcoming place to spend a vacation.
"Contemporary chic"
03/03/15 zoo1299 london
A beautiful place in a fabulous setting Stayed here for 2 weeks last August Our room was large and very comfortable Not sure about the decor could be slightly more lux but the view completely makes up for it Food excellent but not simple and limited for 2 weeks ( but anywhere would be ) A Little too many children in the pool ar times lovely sun bathing area adjacent All In all a wonderful place My only criticism there is no need to charge for sunbeds when visiting their sister hotel I highly recommend casadelmar
"Stunning"
09/18/14 IanMJarvis Prestatyn, United Kingdom
Stunning hotel, superb views, out of this world food, excellent friendly staff and a wonderful sommelier... what more could one ask for?!!?? Unfortunately we only stayed for two nights as part of a week's holiday but will certainly be going back!!!
"Relaxing in design style"
09/08/14 georgebilthoven Bilthoven, The Netherlands
We found the hotel atmosphere warmer then the pictures, we were afraid that it will be too much design. But the building made of wood looks warm and of course the staff is very friendly. All the service is hospitality made and the boat shuttle to La Plage is a good idea. Corsica is expensive but the restaurant of the hotel is very good but the price is over the top. And also with breakfast to pay for eggs, 2 for €10,00(boiled) is apart. The price for the breakfast must be included eggs in all sorts. We also visit the spa and perhaps the relaxing room needs a improvement, there is a space problem but when your feet meets the feet of another guest it is not relaxing. Also the terrace of our room is a little bit to much design and needs some plants but the view is beautiful. This are all suggestions but over all we loved our relaxing stay at Casadelmar.
"Heaven on Earth !"
07/21/14 lmsalvi Geneva, Switzerland
My husband and I are well travelled and have stayed at many 5 star hotels but not many that we would go back to - but certainly this one. Excellent comfort/facilities and divine restaurant, that one would expect from such an establishment, but other extra touches that make the extra difference: Our arrival - Driving late at night from the airport, we knew that we would probably miss the restaurant opening/closing time, so I called ahead and said that we would probably be too late (which we were) but they kept the restaurant open for us! The next day onwards, we were greeted by almlost all of the staff not only by our surnames but also a warm/welcoming smile (not at all false). One evening we were in a hurry to go to go to Dinner, so I left our swimming costumes to soak in the bathroom sink - when we returned we found they had been rinsed and put out to dry on our balcony by the chamber maid.
"A dream of a boutique hotel, just perfect!"
10/27/13 DGBXL Brussels, Belgium
Casadelmar is a little gem, the design of the hotel is stunning. The location is perfect with a beautiful view on the bay of Porto-Vecchio. The rooms are very comfortable with a large terrace. The service is perfect. The restaurant offers a 2 Michelin starred gastronomical kitchen, the best local ingredients perfectly prepared without losing the original taste. Overall I loved my stay at Casadelmar.
"Perfect and expensive"
08/17/13 avvminucci genova
7 days in this wonderful design hotel externaly made of wood. Everything is expensive (31 euro for the club sandwich, 50 euro for a glass of good wine) but quality, high standard and service are the top. The panoramic view of the gulf from every terrace, even it's a small port, is wonderful, the infinity pool is special, the furniture is well designed and warm. We also enjoied the Bisetto' special buffet (special price for my pregnant gf who couldn't eat a lot of good things) with fireworks made expressly for the guests. Special mention to all the employees, mainly to the smiling dear girl dedicated to the pool. One fault: the feeling we have talking to the top managers of the hotel was their attitude was a little bit cold and snob.
"Good room, nice property, not much to do"
04/26/13 Pancho_cisco Honolulu, Hawaii
Great building, great room, so-so meal at the Michelin two star gourmet restaurant on site (particularly for the 450 euro cost),little to do and secondary access road makes driving to Porto-Vecchio marina with other restaurants too dangerous at night.
"One of my favorite hotels ever..."
03/02/13 Amsterdametje Amsterdam
Beautiful hotel, pool, private beach, gorgeous little town nearby. I loved the variable landscape of Corsica and hope to explore it again someday. The only offputting thing was one couple with their little princeling and all his plastic accessories in tow. They called his name fifty times per hour and spend a lot of loud splishy splash time in the pool. This is not a place to take the children. Not right for them and completely ruins the romantic ambience for everyone else. Also... you really do need a car to make the most of this location!
"Extreme expense, minimum hospitality"
09/12/12 Bfinearth
We were concerned when we read the negative TripAdvisor reviews, but our travel agent assured us it would be great. It wasn't. Expensive beyond all sensibility, without value for the money, e.g. a $7 bottle of wine for $70. No warmth, service is barely good enough, but almost clinical. Unless you have a car, terrible location. $100 cab ride to anywhere. Food options limited to overpriced 2-star to outrageously priced bar food in the lobby on coffee tables. Room was good. Mosquitos by the pool (no extra charge).