All hotels in Porto-Vecchio, France
route de PalombaggiaBP 93, Porto-VecchioCorse-du-Sud20538France, ‏‎800-491-6126

TripAdvisor reviews for Hotel Casadelmar

"Paradise in Porto Vechio"
11/07/15 Tracerock Cary, North Carolina
Casadelmar, a very modern, sleek, new hotel. Check it out and you will quickly see why Mauro and I loved it. It only has about 20 rooms, all with terraces and great views of the Porto Vecchio harbor. We spent some time at the infinity disappearing pool in late afternoon and then had a superb dinner at the hotel’s starred Michelin restaurant, a tranquil space with high ceilings overlooking the bay. I had a unique appetizer called cannelloni al broccio, a rendition of one of Corsica’s most famous dishes. (Broccio is the local sheep’s cheese) It was a string of about 8 small cheese pasta puffs sitting on several paper-thin strips of zucchini. Then the waiter dropped beads of aged balsamic vinegar on the dish. Yummy!
"Amazing service"
09/14/15 MartineDavis London, United Kingdom
We have just come back from this luxury hotel. Great views and facilities. I did have a few reservations as there were a few trip advisor comments that were negative. However, the staff were very friendly and professional and went out of their way to make your stay as perfect as possible. The head of house keeping was marvellous as I was unhappy with our bed as we had to twins stuck together and had the bed changed. The food is expensive but then again Corsica is an expensive place. The hotel is very modern which may not be to everyone's taste. Overall We had a very enjoyable stay.
"Beautiful, gentle, relax"
06/30/15 Pierre171 Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
This is a modern architectural property. It provides stunning views on the ocean and offers a beautiful infinity pool. Service through out the property is top notch and friendly. The ESPA offers great treatments and all the staff there is extremely good. The hotel restaurant has two Michelin stars- not the equivalent of a Paris restaurant but very high quality and a great wine list. Rooms are large and super comfortable. The only negative comment would be the food at the grill at lunch which was very ordinary and overpriced. Would go back anytime for a few days.
"850€ they asked for a 25sqm room !"
06/30/15 JoeKurta Bonn, Germany
this hotel ask for prices beyond your imagination. It has no real beach and the design of the rooms for this crazy price is nothing special. I can not recommend this at all. Although the food was not bad at the grill restaurant we ordered pasta (for around 35€!) this is for me as well an not acceptable price. 200€ / room would be a realistic price. I don't like when hotels try to rip you off. The stuff was friendly and after they heard that we are in the Travel / Airline business we got offered even a free lunch. But I still have to write the truth here. Hopefully they see it and recalculate there prices.
"More stunning than the photos show"
06/16/15 Joan K Wyncote, Pennsylvania
I had read a great deal,about this hotel but was surprised by its beauty. The grounds and gardens are simply magnificent. The landscape architect is a genius. The interior of the hotel is stunning in every detail and the staff is extremely professional. The lines, towels and all amenities are of the highest quality. It was a real pleasure staying here. Being a swimmer, I lovednthemhuge infinity pool which was heated.
"Terrible Experience"
04/27/15 186338Chris1966 London, United Kingdom
I arrived with a group of friends to enquire about booking rooms for a return visit to Corsica in the summer and was astonished at how unhelpful and unfriendly were the staff at this cold and unwelcoming posers palace. I'm not inclined often to complain but in this case I am going to make an exception. Based on my limited time there I would advise anyone not to stay here, I can't think of a less welcoming place to spend a vacation.
"Contemporary chic"
03/03/15 zoo1299 london
A beautiful place in a fabulous setting Stayed here for 2 weeks last August Our room was large and very comfortable Not sure about the decor could be slightly more lux but the view completely makes up for it Food excellent but not simple and limited for 2 weeks ( but anywhere would be ) A Little too many children in the pool ar times lovely sun bathing area adjacent All In all a wonderful place My only criticism there is no need to charge for sunbeds when visiting their sister hotel I highly recommend casadelmar
"Stunning"
09/18/14 IanMJarvis Prestatyn, United Kingdom
Stunning hotel, superb views, out of this world food, excellent friendly staff and a wonderful sommelier... what more could one ask for?!!?? Unfortunately we only stayed for two nights as part of a week's holiday but will certainly be going back!!!
"Relaxing in design style"
09/08/14 georgebilthoven Bilthoven, The Netherlands
We found the hotel atmosphere warmer then the pictures, we were afraid that it will be too much design. But the building made of wood looks warm and of course the staff is very friendly. All the service is hospitality made and the boat shuttle to La Plage is a good idea. Corsica is expensive but the restaurant of the hotel is very good but the price is over the top. And also with breakfast to pay for eggs, 2 for €10,00(boiled) is apart. The price for the breakfast must be included eggs in all sorts. We also visit the spa and perhaps the relaxing room needs a improvement, there is a space problem but when your feet meets the feet of another guest it is not relaxing. Also the terrace of our room is a little bit to much design and needs some plants but the view is beautiful. This are all suggestions but over all we loved our relaxing stay at Casadelmar.
"Heaven on Earth !"
07/21/14 lmsalvi Geneva, Switzerland
My husband and I are well travelled and have stayed at many 5 star hotels but not many that we would go back to - but certainly this one. Excellent comfort/facilities and divine restaurant, that one would expect from such an establishment, but other extra touches that make the extra difference: Our arrival - Driving late at night from the airport, we knew that we would probably miss the restaurant opening/closing time, so I called ahead and said that we would probably be too late (which we were) but they kept the restaurant open for us! The next day onwards, we were greeted by almlost all of the staff not only by our surnames but also a warm/welcoming smile (not at all false). One evening we were in a hurry to go to go to Dinner, so I left our swimming costumes to soak in the bathroom sink - when we returned we found they had been rinsed and put out to dry on our balcony by the chamber maid.