All hotels in Manama, Bahrain
No 4668, Road 2468, Block 0324, Juffair, Manama, --, Bahrain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Construction zone"
Nice hotel/ex-pat apartments in quiet corner of Juffair area, but it's really a construction zone right now with new buildings going up all around. A very large apartment building, > 20 floors, is going up right next door on the west side of the hotel. Lots of dust, trash, and construction noise during the day.
Other trip May 8, 2015
"Good hotel, need better maintenance"
Nice hotel with reasonable price, no entertainment facility
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Ahmed
"Nice quit hotel suites families to stay in"
Nothing can be mentioned as negative at all in this hotel
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Ali
breakfast is poor internet need to increase speed
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nicely located hotel"
This is our second stay at this hotel; it is clean, well managed and the staff are nice.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Majed
"Excellent if you need the luxury of hotel & Apt"
My experience was great with this hotel. Everyone in our company enjoyed the service and welcoming attitude we are met all the time. The hotel combines both hotel luxury and apartment comfortable atmosphere. The furniture is somehow combining both luxuries. Gym was so great as well.
sherif
"Disappointed - no beach, scary walks, ok 4 kids"
The area around the Somerset is now quite developed and congested. If the construction finishes in the next few years it might make it a nicer stay. No indoor pool - missed that in the ammenities, too cold in January to swim outside. My wife arranged an airport pickup online, but that didn't make it to the front desk, so we had to get a cab with 3 kids and 2 carseats. The kids play area was a somewhat nice relief, but it needed a little bit of TLC. No beach is near. The walks to the marina (dolphin show) and to the Grand Mosque were a bit scary with 2 boys 6 and 4 and a toddler in the stroller. Narrow streets (partly due to construction) and lots of mud. The museum and bowling alley were a bit beyond their distance. The hotel's van service was a life-saver, but rent a car. We were left at one location for 2+ hours because the driver did a shift change and the new driver had no idea where we were and didn't speak great English. We got a ride from a complete stranger. The staff was apologetic, but it was a very frustrating experience. The beds were a bit uncomfortable. The suites (we stayed in a 2 bedroom) were nice, one of our soap dispensers didn't work, but we never told anyone so someone maybe would have fixed it. We ordered food in for all our meals in the room. The convenience store in the hotel had most items you'd need for reasonable prices.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Chef
"missing facilities"
provided different room than the expected in terms of view side and some facilities were closed.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
NASSIF
"Excelent for families"
Confortable and very well designed apartments. Very good services.
Other trip May 19, 2013

"Great staff but difficult to find"
We had booked a delux room with Executive Lounge access. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a one-bedroom suite but informed that the Executive Lounge was closed (or non-existant). The location was awkward and in the middle of major construction but it was close to the grand mosque and Bahrain seems to be one big construction site these days, since we left the Middle East at the end of 2007. Overall, the staff and accommodation were excellent but amenities such as an Executive Lounge should not be a factor when determining which room to book if they do not exist.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Ruth
"Very Misleading Photo"
The hotel is in the shade for most of the day as a 45 storey building is within 15 metres of the hotel entrance. the building in question is the tallest (by far) in the Juffair area, its only use is a landmark to take you back to the 'somerset'
7 night trip Aug 2, 2014

ホテルの設備、サービスともに充実していました。ただ、どのサービスも有料でしかも値段が結構高い。のびのび自由に飲み食いし、種々サービスを受けた結果、Club room滞在で朝食などは無料にもかかわらずホテル代と同じくらいの追加料金を請求されました。例えば、部屋のビールが一缶1500円くらいしたり、プールに行った際にロッカーを借りるのにも料金を取られるのには閉口しました。事前に確認すればよかった話ですが、せめて多少のプレミアム価格設定くらいにしてほしい。Luxury hotelでいちいち料金を確認するのも本末転倒のような気がするのでしなかった結果ですが、ただの缶ビールで1500円はちょっとやりすぎのような気がします。
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
JP
"جيد جدآ"
السعر مرتفع مقارنة بالشقق الاخرى كما انة بدون اماكن ترفية ولكن الخدمة رائعة ..
1 night trip with friends Jul 20, 2015
AE
"Beautiful and very comfortable"
It was only one night. The apartment had 3 rooms. The living room was huge. Definitely will come again. The breakfast was not the best but acceptable.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
Nicolas
AR
"Clean and comfort hotel"
Friendly staff , good location.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Suliman
AE
"اختيار مناسب لوجهة ومدة مناسبة"
اقامة ممتعة وهادئة
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Rashid
"جميل"
تعامل رائع نظافه اروع واطلاله خلابه الفطور لم يكن جيدا لكن لاباس فيه لكن تعامل جميل و غرف وسيعه معامله ملك
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
AYSHA

TripAdvisor reviews for Somerset Al Fateh Bahrain

"Average at best "
08/22/15 Ben R Gosport, United Kingdom
The rooms were nice and clean with good new facilities and equipment like TV and kitchen stuff but there was a lot of finishing touches missed like filler around sockets and sealer where pipes went into walls, not the end of the world. The pools are small and shaded most the day, that's if you managed to get one of the four sunbeds. We were in a large group and the staff at breakfast struggled to cope in the relatively small dining room.
"Enjoyed my stay at Somerset"
08/12/15 Maqsood A
I am glad that i took Somerset Bahrain as my Eid holiday vacation. My family just loved the stay. The room was great with an awesome view of the seas (even though slight constructions were there). Reception staff were at their best to serve me all the time. Housekeeping staff were also very nice. Thank you very much for this wonderful stay. Will be back again soon to experience Somerset again. Kudos Somerset.
"Great experience"
07/12/15 SalGhaz
Had a wonderful experience staying at the Somerset Al Fateh, in Bahrain. The room were spacious. I had a large 1 bedroom apartment, with a decent sized bathroom and a separate living/tv lounge and kitchen. Would definitely come back again! Location is a bit off the city centre, but since Bahrain is a very small country, it doesn't really matter that much. 10 min taxi ride into town
"A professional Serviced Apartment"
07/09/15 Jacob M
My stay in somerset al fateh was the best among all these years I have stayed anywhere else. All the staff were on the top to provide the best service possible. Even my wife was overwhelmed with the quality of the service. Love you guys. Keep up the great work. Cheers !!!
"Somerset Al Fateh..My Family"
05/02/15 Corazon A
I stayed in somerset for about more than 3 years and i am glad that i stayed here which provided me with a great family..I really miss all of them and will be delighted to stay with you guys again. The amoumt of dedication put by staff is admirable and the location is really great. Away from the noise of the city, it gives you a sense of peace. Thank you all once again for all those memmories...
"A romantic getaway"
04/14/15 Khalid Ali M A
Somerset al fateh gave me one of my best romantic getaway. I really liked the view and location. Staffs were really great and assisted through all my needs promptly. I will Be dfinitely coming back for another vacation soon along with my family and will be staying for another week. Hats off to you guys.
"My second home"
03/08/15 John M N Copenhagen, Denmark
Somerset has been my second home for almost seven month....with good hospitality, good service, good view, good location....however very poor internet connection, which made reach back to home and work difficult.
"Comfortable place for a person on job."
02/23/15 Alhammadi A
I stayed here for over a month for my work assignment and was very comfortable with Somerset's hospitality. My colleagues were also very satisfied. We will definitely make it back to Somerset soon, as it is a suitable accommodation for a working personnel with his family, safe and pleasant. Thank you once again.
"Good Location"
02/20/15 Gosaibi
The hotel in located near the sea side and the apartments have beatiful view. The rooms are very spatious and convinient to enjoy the trip with the family. It was a memorable stay for me and they also have children play room, kids were realy happy. Service is excellent and staff is very friendly.
"My second home !!!"
02/17/15 Abdulaziz A
I like to come here every other weekend as I feel it like my second home. I really like their room with the view. The lobby has now changed with new designs and looks good. They also informed me that they will be modifying their room also. Looking forward to stay in their new rooms.