All hotels in Manama, Bahrain
No 4668, Road 2468, Block 0324, Juffair, Manama, --, Bahrain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice quit hotel suites families to stay in"
Nothing can be mentioned as negative at all in this hotel
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Ali
breakfast is poor internet need to increase speed
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nicely located hotel"
This is our second stay at this hotel; it is clean, well managed and the staff are nice.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Majed
"Excellent if you need the luxury of hotel & Apt"
My experience was great with this hotel. Everyone in our company enjoyed the service and welcoming attitude we are met all the time. The hotel combines both hotel luxury and apartment comfortable atmosphere. The furniture is somehow combining both luxuries. Gym was so great as well.
sherif
"Disappointed - no beach, scary walks, ok 4 kids"
The area around the Somerset is now quite developed and congested. If the construction finishes in the next few years it might make it a nicer stay. No indoor pool - missed that in the ammenities, too cold in January to swim outside. My wife arranged an airport pickup online, but that didn't make it to the front desk, so we had to get a cab with 3 kids and 2 carseats. The kids play area was a somewhat nice relief, but it needed a little bit of TLC. No beach is near. The walks to the marina (dolphin show) and to the Grand Mosque were a bit scary with 2 boys 6 and 4 and a toddler in the stroller. Narrow streets (partly due to construction) and lots of mud. The museum and bowling alley were a bit beyond their distance. The hotel's van service was a life-saver, but rent a car. We were left at one location for 2+ hours because the driver did a shift change and the new driver had no idea where we were and didn't speak great English. We got a ride from a complete stranger. The staff was apologetic, but it was a very frustrating experience. The beds were a bit uncomfortable. The suites (we stayed in a 2 bedroom) were nice, one of our soap dispensers didn't work, but we never told anyone so someone maybe would have fixed it. We ordered food in for all our meals in the room. The convenience store in the hotel had most items you'd need for reasonable prices.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Chef
"missing facilities"
provided different room than the expected in terms of view side and some facilities were closed.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
NASSIF
"Excelent for families"
Confortable and very well designed apartments. Very good services.
Other trip May 19, 2013

"Great staff but difficult to find"
We had booked a delux room with Executive Lounge access. Upon arrival we were upgraded to a one-bedroom suite but informed that the Executive Lounge was closed (or non-existant). The location was awkward and in the middle of major construction but it was close to the grand mosque and Bahrain seems to be one big construction site these days, since we left the Middle East at the end of 2007. Overall, the staff and accommodation were excellent but amenities such as an Executive Lounge should not be a factor when determining which room to book if they do not exist.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Ruth
"Very Misleading Photo"
The hotel is in the shade for most of the day as a 45 storey building is within 15 metres of the hotel entrance. the building in question is the tallest (by far) in the Juffair area, its only use is a landmark to take you back to the 'somerset'
7 night trip Aug 2, 2014

"Beautiful and very comfortable"
It was only one night. The apartment had 3 rooms. The living room was huge. Definitely will come again. The breakfast was not the best but acceptable.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
Nicolas
AR
"Clean and comfort hotel"
Friendly staff , good location.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Suliman
AE
"اختيار مناسب لوجهة ومدة مناسبة"
اقامة ممتعة وهادئة
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Rashid
"جميل"
تعامل رائع نظافه اروع واطلاله خلابه الفطور لم يكن جيدا لكن لاباس فيه لكن تعامل جميل و غرف وسيعه معامله ملك
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
4 night trip Jan 25, 2013
AYSHA

TripAdvisor reviews for Somerset Al Fateh Bahrain

"Somerset Al Fateh..My Family"
05/02/15 Corazon A
I stayed in somerset for about more than 3 years and i am glad that i stayed here which provided me with a great family..I really miss all of them and will be delighted to stay with you guys again. The amoumt of dedication put by staff is admirable and the location is really great. Away from the noise of the city, it gives you a sense of peace. Thank you all once again for all those memmories...
"A romantic getaway"
04/14/15 Khalid Ali M A
Somerset al fateh gave me one of my best romantic getaway. I really liked the view and location. Staffs were really great and assisted through all my needs promptly. I will Be dfinitely coming back for another vacation soon along with my family and will be staying for another week. Hats off to you guys.
"My second home"
03/08/15 John M N Copenhagen, Denmark
Somerset has been my second home for almost seven month....with good hospitality, good service, good view, good location....however very poor internet connection, which made reach back to home and work difficult.
"Comfortable place for a person on job."
02/23/15 Alhammadi A
I stayed here for over a month for my work assignment and was very comfortable with Somerset's hospitality. My colleagues were also very satisfied. We will definitely make it back to Somerset soon, as it is a suitable accommodation for a working personnel with his family, safe and pleasant. Thank you once again.
"Good Location"
02/20/15 Gosaibi
The hotel in located near the sea side and the apartments have beatiful view. The rooms are very spatious and convinient to enjoy the trip with the family. It was a memorable stay for me and they also have children play room, kids were realy happy. Service is excellent and staff is very friendly.
"My second home !!!"
02/17/15 Abdulaziz A
I like to come here every other weekend as I feel it like my second home. I really like their room with the view. The lobby has now changed with new designs and looks good. They also informed me that they will be modifying their room also. Looking forward to stay in their new rooms.
"Peaceful Retreat !"
02/16/15 Eugene h
I was told by one of my colleagues to visit here as i was planning for my small vacation with my girlfriend. Staff were courteous and friendly from the moment I came in. Its really silent and peaceful as its gar away from the city crowd. Breakfast was nice and surplus. The steam and sauna facility was also great. The pool could have been temperature controlled but that was one of my least worries. Anyway a great retreat for me.
"Great spot for family weekend"
02/16/15 Maashi A
From the moment i checked in the service had been excellent.Staff were really helpful, rooms were really nice and spacious. The only drawback i had seen is the internet speed, which the hotel could increase more. But overall the stay was great and I am glad to say that I will come again to get this wonderful service. Thank you Somerset.
"Excellent Vacation"
01/19/15 Al Otaibi K Saudi Arabia
I was with my family over the weekend and it was a fantastic experience we had, apartment was huge and spacious with beautiful sea view. The staff was very helpful and polite. I thank them for their wonderful service.
"Nice for a rest but isolated"
01/18/15 Jas8t123 Stockholm, Sweden
The hotel is a very nice property. The rooms are large, clean and well equipped. If you are just sleeping here, I think it is a good option. However, there isn't anything really to do at or near the property. For example, there isn't a restaurant for lunch or dinner and I didn't see many options within walking distance. The most fun I had was watching Bahrain grow by about 300 sq meters out my window. (This is happening all around Bahrain - increasing the size of the island.) The picture of the hotel on this site is a little dated as well. There are now bulidings all around the Sumerset. I was going to stay the week but decided to move after one night just to be in a area with more to do.