If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
Deposit: USD 500.00 per day
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 825.44
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 412.72 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 1324.40
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 662.82 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 06 01 per adult: USD 825.44
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: USD 542.08 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 271.04 (roundtrip), (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Resort fee: 23.2 percent of room rate
Rollaway beds are available for USD 443.52 per night
Babysitting/childcare is available for an extra charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of USD 308 per person (one way)
Airport shuttle for children between the ages of 4 and 12 costs USD 154 (one-way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.