All hotels in Schertz, Texas, United States of America
5008 Corridor Loop Road, Schertz, TX, 78154, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"First bad experience at a Marriott."
When I got there at 6pm to check in I was basically told by the lady at the front desk that the hotel was booked and I wasn't gonna get a room. After she got my blood boiling she told me she would try to have one ready for us in 15 mins or so. Took us about an hour after getting there to get our room. This was my first bad experience with a Marriott. Seemed like I was dealing with a inferior hotel's front desk.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Jose
"Wifi"
Wifi sux and why would u pay for a better wifi when it should be free, next time I will stay elsewhere
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
adam
Easy to find, we were treated courteously and enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"fairfield"
great
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Good experience overall"
Everything from cleanliness to check in was good.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Great but For the Noise"
Everything was good but for 1 thing. We were on the top floor and there was AC noise in the bathroom. There must have been a unit overhead. Plus I noticed we were very close to some room that was for maintenance. The noise was not noticeable in the bedroom but was awfully loud in the bathroom. Breakfast was plentiful and diverse. Staff was friendly.
1 night trip with friends May 27, 2015
SHIRLEY
"hotel with all you want except their awful policy."
This is a nice hotel. Room was nice. Bed was comfortable. Clean bathroom. Excellent breakfast.Good location with many food options nearby. But the service is horrible. It's not their employees, it's their policy. I've stayed in many hotels and I can't ever say I've had a hotel surprise me with a hidden deposit that was no where on their website or listed on any website for that matter, including Hotels.com. I always pay everything up front so I don't have to worry about being charged anything when I get to the hotel. This hotel doesn't operate that way. They will charge you $20 a day deposit for every night you stay with them and after you check out, you will get your money back five days later. I refused to pay it. It's a ridiculous policy. And as long as a hotel such as this one continues to do business that way, I will not do business with them. Charge me what you want up front, put the policy on your website so people can see it. Do not surprise me with it when I check in. That is not nice.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"May trip"
Family trip. Might consider up grading bathrooms. Beds really comfortable. Breakfast was outstanding. Good location for our needs.
4 night family trip May 8, 2015
We had a great experience. Room was clean and spacious. Bed was very comfortable. Never had any problem with noise. Walked to Chili's and Sonic.
Other trip May 3, 2015
S & R
"awesome experience"
I had an awesome stay with my brother there for my family reunion with his family of 5 they were treated excellent no issues will stay there again
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
russell
Room was clean and tidy. Bed was comfortable. Close to some ok restaurants. Staff were friendly, helpful and nice. Was just a 1 night travel through stay. Breakfast on Sunday was at 7am, but we could get everything apart from cooked food from 6am, which was really helpful. Would stay again...
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
Jonathan
"Nice place to stay"
This was a nice hotel. So close to restaurants and close to the highway.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Christa
"Great room"
very comfortable and afforadable. I love this hotel.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Perfect! Feel at home!"
Room is very nice. We stayed at a king suite and it's definitively worth the price. Very friendly stuff! You feel at home! Heated pool! Very clean. The only thing I can complain is one shabby sofa in 308. that should be taken out...
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
Liliane
"Great Find"
A convenient location between San Antonio and Austin where I do business. It also strategically located near the caves for family leisure. It is situated between restaurants to choose from Bill Millers BBQ and Sonic. Overall, the price, convenience and hospitality is impeccable.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
Johannes
"nice hotel with good location"
Rooms were very nice; breakfast was decent but very crowded
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Good stay for good price"
Very good hotel. I would stay there again
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"The Liras"
the stay was great even if the weather was bad outside. We enjoyed our stay will do it again soon.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
My stay was very relaxed and uncomplicated. Just the way I like it with no issues.
4 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Tonya
"Would recommend"
I was in town for a funeral, staff was friendly and pleasant. We had to alter our dates of check-out and hotel was very accommodating.
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Teresa
"Quality Stay"
It wasn't a long stay, only one night. However, it was very comfortable, had everything I needed, and the breakfast was great!
1 night trip Mar 20, 2015
Tara
"Nice hotel close to natural caverns"
We like Marriott because of the spacious rooms and they always include refrigerator and microwave. In general it is a kids friendly hotel.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Tony
"Loved our 2 night stay!"
Fantastic stay! Room was a little smaller than pics shown, but staff and hotel overall great! If in this area again, will definitely book here again. Thanks!
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Meagan
"Would repeat again"
It was a wonderful stay! The mini waffles were great! Very accommodating and polite.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Good Hotel"
It was good the bed could have been softer but other than that great hotel
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Sebastian
Great experience. Hotel staff was extremely helpful
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Karyna
"Outstanding Hotel."
Great experience my wife and kids enjoyed our stay here. Its our second time we stay here and will most definitely be staying here every time we come to San Antonio.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Bonifacio
"Eh, good enough."
Clean room but small. Toilet didnt flush, so I fixed it instead of waiting on maintenance. Breakfast was busy and loud, so I went to Chik Fil A instead. Nice staff. Probably won't stay there again. Hertz has a rental station inside and I'm pretty sure they had a Silverado double parked in front of the hotel door.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Ryan
"review"
Room was nice and clean. Bed was comfortable
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2015
"nice hotel... would probably stay again..."
Overall our stay was nice, however, our bathroom wasn't properly cleaned and my husband cleaned it himself before I could alert the staff. Other than that everything was great.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott San Antonio NE/ Schertz
Dear _Brandi Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention. We will share your message appropriately within the organization. We thank you for your business.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Brandi
The overall stay was nice. The room was very clean and the staff was very helpful. Even though our room was next to the elevator, we could not hear a peep, Thank you for a pleasant stay.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
I really loved this hotel. I am definitely going to stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Rebecca
"Pleasant Stay. Will come again."
Overall, a pleasant stay. The bed was comfy and the room was clean and big enough for 2 people. The hotel is close enough to many resturants and very close to the highway without having to deal with the noise from traffic. My only issue was that I was put in a room by the rear exit door and my sleep was disturbed by people coming in and out of the hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"A Very Good Choice"
Everything is good, especially the breakfast. Although it is free, they offer some choices. If I come back to this area, I will choose it again and recommend to others.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Hao-ting
"Close to my sons home."
The heating system was a little difficult to adjust. The hallways were very cold.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Fantastic thanksgiving getaway"
Everything was nice to me
2 night trip Nov 27, 2014
Carolina
"Very Pleased"
We were in town visiting family and enjoyed our room. The front desk was helpful and friendly and our room was great. Very clean and good breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Martha Kay
"Not my best getaway"
A bit disappointed this stay. I'm a Rewards member with both Hotels.com and with Marriot so I stay with them frequently. The towels were very small compared to most Marriott and the noise level was ridiculous. Other than that it was "ok".
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
Jeanette
The hotel was clean, staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was free and good hours. No complaints!
"Quick Getaway"
Centrally located to everything you could need.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
"Great value, great location"
we stayed a total of 4 nights without issue of any sort. The Hotel was very busy with several groups but we had no problems. Location is great, several restaurants, banks, gas station and even a grocery store within walking distance
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Kyle
"Great place for business or leisure"
We were staying an extra night after a trip to attend a wedding and needed a hotel near the Natural Bridge Caverns outside San Antonio, Texas. I chose this hotel, as we have stayed in Marriott hotels before. This place was very nice, clean, convenient and the staff was very friendly. I will look for other Fairfield Inn's in our future travels.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2014
Cynthia
"Will stay again"
Great stay. My mom had a problem with AC in her room one night but hotel staff was quick to move her to another room and apologized for problem with ac.
2 night trip Oct 15, 2014
Tony
"Repeat for sure"
Great experience. I had homework due one day while there, and the front desk was kind enough to scan it in for me, making my already busy and crazy day just that much better. Great customer service! Always was welcomed warmly and sincerely when we came in. Definitely a repeat hotel.
4 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
The staff was great! We arrived a half a day early, (2am) and checked to see if we could get a room for the night! They were able to create another reservation, get a room that we would not have to move out of the next day!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Mac
"My stay at Fairfield Inn"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel great service as soon as you walk in... Cleanliness is important to me and it meet my expectations great pool area.... To top it off great breakfast! Keep up the great service and cleanliness.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great price, clean room, good breakfast."
Found a great price. Nice, clean and comfortable room and good morning breakfast.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Just for price"
Nice and comfortable hotel, facilities, staff and clealinnes were perfect breakfast it is an oportunity area but overall is a nice place to stay
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Francisco
"15-20 minutes from Gruene, TX"
The hotel 15 miles from Gruene Hall and the Grist Mill, clean, and compfortable. Well worth the 20 minute drive for reasonable rates.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
CW
"Close to family"
Our first night one of our two rooms didn't have shampoo / conditioner, a small over sight but one that required a trip back to the front desk. We requested adjoining rooms but were given rooms three floors apart. We asked again on Sunday, after check out / before check in, if we could move closer. At least to the same floor for our second night. Our request was again denied. I travel about 40-50 nights per year for business, this wasn't a cheep hotel. The rooms weren't great. The service wasn't at all to Marriott's standards.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2014