All hotels in Lewisville, Texas, United States of America
731 E Vista Ridge Mall Dr, Lewisville, TX, 75067, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

4.8
"Very nice room, good value"
I had a nice 2 night stay at this location. The room had a lot of space, bed was comfortable, kitchenette was nice as well. The only negative I'd say was that the area where the breakfast is set out was small and crowded. The dining area was sapcious but to get to the food / beverages , it was pretty packed in. I still give it a 5 tho.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Jerry, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Jerry
"Wonderful!"
Exceeded our expectations. Rooms smelled clean and very nice. We will be back!
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Jessica! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Perfect for all family types"
It can be so hard for larger families to find a great prices hotel with all the room you want. Well we found it here. 2 bedrooms total of 3 beds and pull out couch in the living room with a kitchenette. It was fantastic. The cleaners were super sweet and on top of the cleaning. So glad we picked this hotel if I return to the Dallas area I will definitely book here again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Excellent Stay!"
Accommodations and staff were wonderful. We will definitely stay here again. Enjoyed every minute of our stay. The location is great with several restaurants within walking distance.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Eric, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Close to Carrollton"
Our room was excellent; the bed and pillows great. The hotel is very clean; everyone very friendly. The breakfast was great too.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Pris
Nice stay
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, KM! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
km
"Very nice, close to shopping."
Hotel was immaculately clean. Beds were very comfortable and the rooms were quiet. A good variety on the breakfast buffet. Kudos to the staff who worked diligently keeping it stocked! Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Sam
"Excellent Hotel Accommodation"
Excellent. I will come back with My family.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Jose! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Jose
"WONDERFUL STAY BECAUSE OF TOWNEPLACE SUITES"
We had a wonderful stay. My mother-in-law lives a mile away so it was super convenient to her home. We started our day off with the nice breakfast Towneplace offered. One morning the assistant manager came by to say hello asked if we needed anything, and thanked us for staying with Towneplace. She was very friendly and sincere. The rooms are very clean, modern and quiet. The beds seemed to be memory foam beds and were really comfortable. I can't be more positive about this facility, that is why I'm giving our stay a 5!!
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Wow! What a fantastic review, Lisa - Many thanks for the 5-star rating! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"Bright, comfortable, and easy access to highway"
Loved the airy and homey feel of the room! Having 2 bedrooms and a separate living area and kitchen made it so much easier with kids. Would definitely stay in this hotel chain again!
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Thank you very much for the 4-star rating, Jenny; please let us know what we can do to make your next stay with us a 5-star experience!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Jenny
"easy access"
very clean, beautifully designed and decorated, comfortable and the price was absolutely fantastic, great value!
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
We so appreciate the great feedback, Debbie - Many thanks for the 5-star rating! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
Debbie
"The hotel was fantastic"
Service was top notch, very friendly. The rooms were taken care of and clean.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
What a great review, Brian - Many thanks for the 5-star rating! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Their two-bedroom suite was perfect for our family and everyone is always so friendly (we have stayed here before). Loved the stay! We also loved the Hershey bar waiting for us on the desk..nice touch ;)
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, JV! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
JV
I rented a 2 bedroom suite and was very pleased with the room.only thing that would have been nicer if hotel would have had covered parking at entrance.weather was pouring rain when we left.breakfast was great also.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Thank you for the feedback, Robin, and I'm sorry to see the weather put a damper on your arrival. We do appreciate you choosing our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
robin
Spent a week at the hotel. Had breakfast every morning, used the pool, fitness center and laundry. Room amenities were perfect for a week's stay visiting family. Nearby Mall within walking distance and has a cinema.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Great place for the price.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Thank you very much for the 4-star rating; please let us know what we can do to make your next stay with us a 5-star experience!
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Very good"
Great value
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Fran, and welcome to Texas! We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
3 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Fran
"Excellent place"
Loved staying there for 2weeks. Recommend this to my friends.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Thanks for the great feedback, Amit, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we're delighted that you would recommend us to others. Many thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
14 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
"Great Beds!"
I really appreciated the memory foam bed & selection of pillows.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Thank you very much for the 5-star rating! We’re glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back!
5 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
World Traveler
"Awesome"
Just perfect
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
So glad you had an "awesome" experience with us, Tito - we look forward to welcoming you back!
3 night trip with friends Jun 2, 2014
Tito
Would stay here again!
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Thanks very much for the 5-star rating, ccdubya, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay with us!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Exceptional customer service"
I ran into problems with my hotels.com reservation but the staff extended themselves to help me out. They also provided lots of assistance with other issues I was having. They were extremely friendly, professional and helpful. The room was very comfortable...didn't care so much for the style of décor but that's personal taste. I would absolutely stay there again.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
What a wonderful review, Elinor, and I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm especially pleased that my team was warm and welcoming, and assisted you with your reservation. It's our pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Graduation trip with family"
Had 4 rooms of family members and we all enjoyed our stay! Comfortable beds and pillows.
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Great location!"
Great location! Many resturants and stores around you.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Many thanks for the 5-star rating, Martinez - we look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Martinez
"convenient location, good service, comfortable"
this location worked for my needs and would recommend.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and thanks for the 4-star rating! Please let us know what we can do to make your next stay a 5-star experience.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Good stay"
We had booked a two bedroom suite and it was very comfortable. The kitchen was a lil small but was well equippied. BReakfast was not bad either. They even had rice puffs for people with gluten free diet but they were not very filling. I need a gluten free diet and I dint have much choice other than the rice puffs, fruits and juice. We were relocating from a different state and we had loads of stuff in the car which fit in the suite with our any problem. We were promptly give a room on the lower floor and near the exit as requested. Over all it was a good stay and would stay again if I have to.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
Nash
"Excellent hotel! Would stay again"
Nice staff. Clean room. Nice location. King suite was awesome and roomy. Would stay here again. Good for business or casual or family stay.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Excellent Spot"
The breakfast was well rounded. Fast check in. Need more towel for room, got some immediately. Nice
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Thanks for the great review, B, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us!
1 night trip with friends Apr 4, 2014
B
"Great Weekend Trip"
The rooms are spacious and clean. Wish we could've stayed longer so we could use the mini kitchen.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Thanks for the great comments, Evan, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us!
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
Evan
"Great hotel in a nice part of Dallas (Lewisville)!"
I do not have one complaint about this hotel. It was very modern, clean, and comfy. The bed was very comfortable. There was a dining table with four chairs along with a full kitchen. The breakfast was satisfying with many choices such as: scrambled eggs, sausage, hard boiled eggs, cups of fruit, Texas shaped (make your own) waffles, cereals, yogurts, muffins, pastries, and bread. The heated outdoor pool was well heated which made it possible for my kids to swim in even though it was cloudy and cool outside. The location was right next to a mall, not far from Super Target and many other stores and restaurants.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Busy mom
The light in our bathroom stopped working a couple of hours into our stay. When the receptionist came to verify that it really wasn't working, she acted as if she was being inconvenienced and said that the only thing she could do was give us a different room if we wanted. Yes, lady, we would like a room with working lights. When we grabbed a towel to use after a shower, a piece of chip fell out of the 'clean' folded towel. I also noticed strands of blond hair on our pillow and we have black hair. Our room was almost right across from the kitchen and around the corner from the breakfast area. It was LOUD in the morning. I don't even know why they would have a room in such a noisy area. In the morning we heard loud music playing and it was from the kitchen. Breakfast was sub par. The scrambled eggs were runny.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
On behalf of my team, I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay, and truly regret that your experience was not a memorable one. We all work hard to deliver exceptional service and accommodations, and unfortunately, we fell short. I have forwarded your comments to my team for their review, and to look for opportunities where we can improve guest service. If there is anything we can do to make future stays more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let the front desk know. I sincerely hope that when in the Lewisville area in the future, you will again consider the TownePlace Suites Dallas/Lewisville. Thank you for your review, and for bringing these issues to our attention. As a valued guest, we appreciate your feedback. Sincerely, Lori Jaso General Manager, TownePlace Suites Dallas/Lewisville
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
All was good. Friendly staff, room is clean and apparently well maintained. I did hear a pet down the hall but fortunately did not disturb our stay. Breakfast is fairly typical. There are many restaurants close by.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Thanks very much for the great review, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad to hear that overall, your stay was a pleasant one, and that our accommodations and services met your needs. We look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Andy Dufrense
"Great first experience"
Very nice people. Called room to make sure everything was OK Very nice room. Have been to other hotels in this area but will come back to this one.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Marilyn
"Great first experience"
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Marilyn
"Couldn't have improved a single thing"
Ended up there by accident after stopping during an ice storm. Due to the weather, we could rarely leave the hotel. SO GLAD WE WERE THERE! The room couldn't have been nicer, the breakfasts were perfect, and the staff went above and beyond our expectations many times. I've never written a review before, but these folks and their hotel were EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT!
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Wow! What a fantastic review! So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, despite the icy conditions. That was a difficult weekend for many people due to the treacherous road conditions, and I'm very glad to hear that we provided a cozy 'home away from home' in the interim. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
Clean, nice hotel. Friendly staff.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Many thanks for the great comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2013
Monica
"Oh so perfect for a family with small children"
This hotel was awesome! The rooms were very clean, and quiet. There was a girls soccer team staying while we were there and we never heard a thing. The kitchens are great. The location was a little farther from Dallas than we would have liked, but would stay there a million more times for the amenities, service and cleanliness. They will be seeing us again.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Thank you very much for the great feedback, and we're delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! Very glad that our accommodations and services met your needs, and I'm especially pleased that you plan to return in the future! My team and I definitely appreciate the great review. Thanks again, and we hope to see you soon!
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2013
Malorie
"stay before races"
Great hotel! Very clean! Friendly staff! Will stay again
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Many thanks for the 5-star review and great comments! We look forward to welcoming you back.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Tara
"Very conveniently located for my purpose."
A very pleasant experience.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Many thanks for the 5-star rating; we hope to welcome you back soon!
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Moush Tourian
We were in town for a baseball tournament. Nice clean hotel, great location. Would stay there again.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
So glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope the tournament was a success! Thanks for the great review, and we hope to welcome you back soon.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Adrianna
it was very good
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Thank you very much for the 5-star rating; we appreciate you choosing our hotel!
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
michel khoury
"Great place"
Excellent stay and they make your stay pleasurable! Thank you Mindy for great stay.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Many thanks for the kind words, and we're delighted you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Carmine
Rooms were very big and comfortable and clean. Near restaurants
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Glad to hear you enjoyed our accommodations, and we thank you for the great review!
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Liz
"My stay at TownePlace Suites"
This was my second stay at this hotel and like the first it was outstanding. The rooms were very clean and the common areas were also. Judy at the front desk remembered me from my last trip and was always a treat to talk to and catch up on things. Her pleasant attitude and the fact that she went above and beyond to assist me with an issue ( mix up with hotel.com booking) made my day. She immediately handled the situation and everything was fine. My family and I will definitely be staying here for my next visit to the Dallas area.
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Dallas Lewisville
Wow - what great feedback! We're delighted to hear you've enjoyed both of your stays with us, and that my team was warm, welcoming and helpful. Thanks for choosing our hotel, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
6 night trip Aug 18, 2013
D. Robinson
"Great area and great room"
Room was up to date and clean. Only downside was the air didn't get cold enough. But overall good place to stay.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great family hotel"
Great hotel for young families. Room was clean as was bathroom, No broken or mismatched furniture. Nice kitchenette and good storage space. All around great value and close to the mall and lots of eateries. Small pool for the kids.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Nice, clean hotel with friendly staff"
We were greeted by very friendly staff. It was evident from the moment we walked in that this was a well taken care of hotel. Our room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The kitchenette includes a dishwasher and there where pots, utensils, plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, and a colander for us to use. There was a cooktop and microwave, but no stove. This was okay because they do offer a grill in the courtyard for guests to use. The breakfast buffet included scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, waffles (make your own, yum!) oatmeal, 6 kinds of cereal, bagels, english muffins, bread, muffins, danishes, fruit, assorted juices, milk, yogurt, and hard boiled eggs. Tea and coffee were available all day and my mother, a picky coffee drinker, loved the coffee. The room was very clean when we got there and housekeeping kept it that way during our visit. The beds were very comfortable. The pool was very clean and it even had a chair lift for those with special needs. It was 105 when we were there, but the pool water was perfect thanks to circulating water that streams over the pool. The shuttle service can take you anywhere within 5 miles and the staff seemed happy to bring us. There is a DART station within the 5 miles and you can get an all day pass for $5.00 to go all over Dallas. I enjoyed my stay at this hotel and would highly recommend staying here. There is no airport shuttle, so I recommend taking a cab from the airport ($24-$26) rather than the Super Shuttle which cost $40.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Room was great.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
D.DeVore
"Nice hotel near Vista Ridge Mall"
It was a great room for the price - larger than most with a small kitchen area. The room was clean and well-designed. Would be great if you had to stay in the area for an extended business trip. Within driving distance of lots of chain restaurants. Also saw they had a shuttle to DFW Airport, if you need that.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
Robyn
"Great place to stay for family vacations!"
The hotel was clean. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were quiet. The suite was spacious.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013