All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
301 Union Street, Nashville, TN, 37201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great hotel and wonderful sleep!"
The Hotel Indigo is in a great location! You can walk to LP Field, restaurants and shops all in < 10 minutes. the staff is knowledgeable and helpful - all questions were answered quickly and with a smile! The bed is one of the most comfortable hotel beds I have slept on in awhile and the blackout curtains do a fantastic job of blocking the sun. The hotel's restaurant and bar were great - plenty of local beers and recommendations by the bar tender and delicious food. The Hotel Indigo is my new go-to hotel for trips to Nashville!
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Everything was fine except ' no bathtub and the tv only had half of the channels listed on the in room card
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
jeffery
Loved it. Saw Amy Grant & Vince Gill perform at the Ryman. Ate at Demo's.
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2014
Diane H
"Honky tonk location"
Great location if you want to do the honky tonk thing. Hotel is located right in the mix and the rooms are nicely done. Bed was comfy and rooms are quiet. Highly recommend.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"great place"
close to everything and a great lobby atmosphere. the staff was warm and friendly.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
Keith
"Nice hotel, great location."
We wanted a hotel close to Broadway and Hotel Indigo fit the bill. The room was nice and spacious, and the staff was great. After we had checked out, my wife realized she had left her new phone in the room. I called the hotel and they had the cleaning staff immediately go look for it. They found it and held it at the front desk for us, crisis averted. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Great Place!"
We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was so friendly and helpful. They recommended great things to do and places to eat. Valet service was exceptional.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
"Great!"
Fantastic. First stay at this hotel and very impressive. Close to all the venues we attended. We plan to stay again for our next weekend downtown.
3 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Ryan
Great hotel and staff are very professional. Close to all night life and staff can steer you to meet your needs. Had a great time on our 20th anniversary. We will be back and not 20 yrs from a now
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
murray
"Great for events at LP Field-walking distance."
Great. Cool hotel bar. Great service. Nice. Would stay here again.
Room are very clean and comfortable.Staff is helpful in what going on in Nashville
"Great Time"
Came in town for an NFL game. Hotel is within walking distance to stadium and other attractions.
1 night romance trip Nov 17, 2014
Frederick
"Nice Boutique Hotel in Nashville"
Very nice boutique hotel, and reasonably priced for the proximity to downtown Nashville. Rooms were decorated in a cool modern fashion and the A/C worked great. Beds were very comfortable. They made my dog feel right at home with dog treats in the lobby. Service was very friendly to both my dog and me. I would have no qualms about staying here again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2014
"Cool Place"
Nice, friendly staff. Beautifully decorated and clean. Great location, close to downtown entertainment. Adjacent to Printer's Alley. Would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Eddie Ray
"Nice hotel within walking distance."
The hotel is in a greal location. We walked almost everywhere. We could not have asked for anything better.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Tammy
"Should be better"
The hotel is in a convenient location downtown.The room was large but poorly designed. Its necessary to pull the shower door closed from the inside screws as there is no handle. The desk clerk, Dante was quite nice and very helpful. The heating and cooling system in our room was unacceptably noisy and was running all of the time. The only solution was for Dante to ask the engineer to turn it off completely at night. A $300/night hotel room should have an acceptable system. And it certainly will not work to turn off the system when the temperature outside is hot or cold. We went to have a salad and sandwich in the lounge. The bartender took drink orders, made the drinks, took food orders and served the food. She should have had some help. She had approximately 10 tables and additional customers at the bar. After waiting 30 minutes and no food we cancelled and left in order to make it to our show.
2 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
"Highly reccomend"
Very very nice hotel, great service, great location
Response by Hotel Indigo Nashville
Hi there James, thank you for the wonderful review! We love it here too, I am thrilled to hear you feel the same! Come back and see us again soon.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Beautiful hotel how ever room was not overly well cleaned by the maid service very minimal. Extra blanket was not even folded on bed otherwise fabulous hotel
Response by Hotel Indigo Nashville
Hello guest from the Indigo Nashville. Thank you for taking the time to send us your review! We take everything as feedback, and your comments will only help to make us a stronger hotel. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping department. Thank you again!
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"Modern and Great Location"
Easy walk to Broadway and other downtown attractions.
Response by Hotel Indigo Nashville
Hello Ryan, thank you for taking the time to review us. I agree we are easily accessible to the downtown area, the walk couldn't be easier! Safe travels, looking forward to seeing you again in the future.
3 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Ryan
"Great accommodations"
Great location close to all that Nashville has to offer. Friendly staff and great food. Live entertainment at the bar area and reasonable price.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
tommy
Great stay. A nashville must.
Response by Hotel Indigo Nashville
Hello Chris from the Hotel Indigo. Thank you for the great comment! Really looking forward to seeing you again in the future! Safe travels!
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
"Indigo needs to have things checked...."
The Indigo was a beautiful hotel. The location was fine because it was away from all the noise and congestion on Broadway. The problems I encountered were (1) the noise from the air conditioner. The hotel service man was fantastic. The response was fast following my initial call to the desk. He did what he could. It was just the ac unit in the wall itself. It made a fairly loud roar when it came on. (2) A second problem was the faucet in the shower. You either had boiling hot water to the left or ice cold water to the right. It was extremely difficult to fine tune the adjustment to get water to come out when the dial was set exactly between the hot and cold range. (3)There was also a problem getting cold water out of the faucet at the sink. I let the water run and run and it never got cold. The hotel room was very clean and comfortable. No complaints there. The food in the restaurant was exceptionally good. Really enjoyed the music and the food at the lobby restaurant.
Response by Hotel Indigo Nashville
Hello Joseph from the Hotel Indigo Nashville! Thank you for your honest feedback, I certainly appreciate all the information given. I am happy to hear our engineer was great and helped you with the items in the room. We'd love to see you again in the future! Come back again!
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Super convenient location"
Very friendly staff. Room and common areas are very unique. Comfortable as heck.
Response by Hotel Indigo Nashville
Hello traveler! Comfortable as heck is what we strive for! Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are looking forward to seeing you again in the future! Safe travels!
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Would stay again"
Lizzy did a great job checking us in and answering questions. Nice bar and live music low key and friendly
1 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
jennifer
Surprised and happy with this hotel, Hotel Indigos can be hit or miss. This hotel is close to downtown but quiet and relaxing. I would highly recommend staying here to anyone visiting Nashville.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Convenient location, minutes away from downtown."
Very clean hotel. Downstairs lounge and restaurant area very relaxing and entertainment was soft and enjoyable. Staff was very pleasant, but some could have been more knowledgable about the area and events. We'd definitely return to this hotel when visiting Nashville..
5 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2014
F. Marzetta
Will always stay here when visiting Nashville
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"easy to relax in the lobby & walk to the sites"
It was a wonderful stay in Nashville, from the Hotel Indigo to the friendliness of the city. Music was wonderful,, very difficult not to have a great time in Nashville. The staff at Hotel Indigo were so Accommodating ,from the check-in to the bartenders, Michelle and Dante and everyone we met!
3 night trip with friends Sep 17, 2014
Annamaria & Steve
"Great Location!!"
This Hotel was great! Close proximity to everything. Taxi's right out front if you need one! Hotel staff was awesome! The Hotel its self is a bit older, but it was clean and has been updated a bit! I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Sep 13, 2014
"Horrible"
They booked us for a king room instead of a double bed room. So it was horrible. The place is pretty but it wasn't that great.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
kristina
"Great, great location!"
We absolutely loved this hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is a beautiful boutique hotel, with a very inviting lobby area that offers great entertainment every evening. The location was very convenient to both Printer's Alley and Broadway. It was the perfect spot for us since our favorite bar was the Bourbon Street Blues & Boogie Bar, the entertainment was amazing (look out for Cooper and Jam, and Stacy Merchhardt). The beds were extremely comfortable. We highly recommend this hotel, so much so, that when we return to Nashville, we will most definitely be staying here.
4 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Hotel was in a great spot, not too far from the busy and lively street, but close enough for a very short walk. Staff were very helpful and friendly and the room had a modern feel to it. Cost of the hotel was also pretty reasonable for the type of hotel it was. Has a great boutique and unique look to it.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
Kate
"Working in Nashville"
I enjoy staying in Nashville when working. This was the first stay at Indigo. Really enjoyed the hotel, but wished they published the rates for the suites on Hotel.com.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"Pretty Darn Good"
This was a cute, old school boutique hotel. I really liked the look and the ambiance. The lobby was cool and had a great bar with a hotel singer/ song writer. I will say that the initial hotel clerk was a little rude/snippy. I tried to check in really early which I new would be near impossible so I expected the answer to be "no" but it was the tone in which she told me "no" that I thought was a bit rude. I was however able to store my luggage until later that evening. Had room service for breakfast and the french toast was tasty! Overall I would stay here again. Great value, cool ambiance, and great location.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
sshobbs
"Great hotel close music row"
This hotel is great the staff is wonderful, walking distance to music row, printers alley and LP field.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"Great place Downtown"
Fabulous Hotel
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Shelby
"Character, Convenience & Culture"
Hotel Indigo Nashville charms with fantastic service, an ideal location, and an authentic Nashville feel. The historic building with original features gives the property lots of character and, paired with the staff, sets this hotel apart from all others in the area (and I've stayed in most of them). The restaurant's live music is a great addition, making it a great spot to grab a drink or enjoy dinner. Upper levels have incredible views, but the whole hotel is a big win. With a location only a few blocks from Broadway, Hotel Indigo is a great place for a weekend getaway or business travel with a twist. Highly recommended!
Response by Hotel Indigo Nashville
Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to review us, I sincerely appreciate that. I couldn’t agree with you more on all of your points. The building(s) that we reside in are loaded with character, as they were formerly two competing banks. Joined together in the late 70's, our housekeeping department stores much of our operating supplies in what used to be the old vaults! I am so pleased you enjoyed yourself, and we cannot wait to welcome you back the next time around.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Nice hotel, close to LP Field & places to eat."
Was in Nashville for the pre-season football game (Packers vs Titans). LP Field & places to eat were in walking distance from the hotel. Staff was friendly & helpful. Would return back!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Big Woo
"Great location!"
We enjoyed our stay at the Indigo. Clean rooms, friendly service, great location.
Response by Hotel Indigo Nashville
Hello Ericka, thank you for the great review! I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We are certainly looking forward to seeing you the next time you visit Nashville. Safe travels!
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2014
"Decent location, bad hotel!"
Location was great! 2 or 3 blocks from Broadway. The hotel room sucked horribly! We were on the 14th floor so the view was good, but we had virtually no air conditioning. The temperature was 75 when we arrived in the room so we set the thermostat to 68 and left to spend a while on the town. When we returned several hours later, the temperature in the room had risen to 76! It was miserable! On top of that, instead of clean drinking glasses being left out, (as would be expected from most any hotel) all the glassware was eventually found in the dishwasher. I expected so much more from an establishment that charges nearly $300 a night for a room. At that price, breakfast should be included instead of an additional charge of $20. We were thoroughly disappointed and will stay at the Omni Hotel next time we visit Nashville and get a better room for a better price.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Nashville weekend"
Great hotel. Staff takes care of problems quickly. Very helpful. Forgot to leave towels one day. Breakfast buffet needs more attention to food quality being left too long and over cooking. Also kept having breaker probs must fix. Life music in mornings while dining excellent !! Room air was a challenge we never could regulate ether too cold or warm. Goldilocks wouldn't survive. Room out side had a roar from an exhaust fan ever 10 min. Needs to be address a more sinsative person would be asking to move. The people made the difference . Like their attitude and will stay at indigo again in Nashville and other locations . Their people make the difference overlooking any issues. Also they got us last reservations at one of the spurns best restaurants. Like I said the people make the difference .
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great Location, Good Hotel"
Walking distance to Broadway and all of the major attractions. Staff was moderately friendly, nothing overwhelming. The downside is that it is in the business district so a lot of things in the area are closed on the weekend, but the upside is that it is a quiet hotel away from the hustle and bustle of Broadway 3 blocks away.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Overall satisfaction!"
After driving for 9 hours, my husband and I were exhausted and just wanted to clean up in a nice, fresh room. Our reservation somehow got lost--thank goodness I had supporting e-mails. Although they didn't have the room that we were intending on staying, they were gracious and upgraded us and it was absolutely beautiful. No noise during the evenings as in most hotels from slamming doors and noisy tenants. It was absolutely perfect and we will be back. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Annette C.
"Good Location, Comfortable Rooms, Friendly Service"
The Hotel Indigo is the result of a gut renovation of an old building in Downtown Nashville and they've done a good job with it. It is well located a close walk to many of the City's major attractions: Music City Center, Ryman Auditorium, etc. Note, you should rent a car in Nashville because some of its nicer areas e.g. Germantown, Music Row, Grand Ole Opry, etc. are not close by. Parking at the hotel is VERY convenient and cheap.The only problem I had with my room was that it wasn't as clean as I would have liked.
Response by Hotel Indigo Nashville
Greetings Bill, from Hotel Indigo Nashville. I am so pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay with us while in town. I couldn't agree with you more regarding our location, we have so many quintessential Nashville landmarks within walking distance. Thank you for choosing to stay with us! Safe travels!
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Awful"
We didn't get the room we reserved. The hotel didn't change it for us nor were we compensated for our inconvenience in any way. We were not instructed on how to use the room key with the elevator so we could get off on the floor our room was on. It was the most miserable experience I have ever had with ANY hotel.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"pigeon droppings!"
My main complaint is the disgusting pigeon excrement ALL OVER the windows and window sills! Although we had a nice view, this made it impossible to enjoy....it was absolutely disgusting! Not sure there's a whole lot they can do about it but it's still really gross! Very friendly staff, though!
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2014
Jack
"Pleasant place to stay."
The hotel is conveniently located and the staff is very attentive and pleasant. I would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Ed
"Excellent Week"
Spent most of a week at the Hotel Indigo! Can not say enough about the hotel- easy walking distance to 2nd Ave and Broadway. Walked to the Ryman for a show. Breakfast was great- including the service. Front desk staff helpful and always polite and nice. Room was kept very clean, amenities were superior quality. We will be back, soon- I hope!
5 night romance trip Jul 7, 2014
"pretty good all the way around"
huge shower w/great water pressure (though it didn't have a door, so water got everywhere and soaked the towels. the air never got cold enough (dropped it to 65, it only cooled to 71 - in July) - super comfortable bed with a metric ton of pillows, large TV, lots of room to spread out. end room so it was very quiet. the pastries and lemonade upon check-out helped with my low blood sugar instead of having to wait another >15 minutes to go somewhere and get breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
jen
What a great unique hotel experience! Clean crisp room with a great view! Room was just a bit small for a king size bed but overall we managed! Staff was incredibly friendly and engaging. Would highly recommend!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014