All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1001 West Royal Lane, Irving, TX, 75039, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Awesome"
Great place to stay
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
ashley
"NY feel..where's the thin crust pizza?"
Clean rooms, in respect to the small room they do utilize the small space well. Rooms are a little tight for other hotels in the same price category. Surprised there was no microwave in room in case we were to order in food or room service, and small closet section, maybe the suite is different. Uncomfortable bathroom because of the size but great shower, best part of the room. The overall feel of room is NY loft/apt style. The bar area is a fun atmosphere with board games and pool tables.
"Getaway"
Sushi was great
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"Pretty trendy place. Must be a hipster paradise."
Pretty interesting place. The kind of place with exposed brick and trendy furniture in the lobby. You'd almost expect beanbag chairs too. The bed was surprisingly super comfortable. The people at the front desk are really talkative and friendly.
Stephen
"Clean, comfortable and trendy"
My husband and I stayed 2 nights. The first evening we discovered that the a/c unit in our ro didn't work properly. They immediately came to our room and attempted to fix the problem, when that didn't work, they upgraded us to a suite. This was quite nice and the a/c worked exceptionally well in the new room. The bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast buffet in the restaurant downstairs had a large selection and was worth the price. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Sherry
"Perfect 10!"
Awesome hotel! I will definitely be staying here again!
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Loved It"
This was my second time staying at NYLO I really enjoyed myself n do did my partner. I have never been to New York but I am really feeling the whole loft style. Our room was clean n very comfortable and whatever questions we had the staff was more than willing to accommodate
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
leona
"Awesome Hotel!"
We really liked this hotel! Very different from any of the other hotel chains that we usually stay at. We loved the artsy décor and furniture. We definitely enjoyed our stay! The bed was extremely comfortable. There is a shopping center right next door with great restaurants as well.
Catherine
"NYLO Stay, Irving"
The stay was great. We were attending an event in downtown Dallas but wanted to stay somewhere a bit outside of downtown. We took Uber for our drive to and from the event with round trip in rush hour only being $40. Very worth it! The room is very contemporary and very cool. I love the atmosphere of the hotel. The room was spotless. The only minor issue was noise late at night. The bar downstairs is great and draws a late night crowd because they have great drinks. The noise level was a little high and echoed through the hotel for a while. Beyond that the say was excellent. Well worth it and I will look for more of these hotels for other stays.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Not for anyone over 22"
Hotel was more a prison than a hotel Rooms are floor, wall, and ceiling are unfinished concrete The bed was so worn that sleep was not possible. No airport shuttle service I would not do it again
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
Farid
"No shuttle service like they advertise."
Was upset because your ad said they had shuttle service to the airport, that is why I booked there. When asked about the timing they said they do not have that service. I told them the ad said they did, the answer was well I will have to look into that in a tone that sounded like he was upset and would not really look into it.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
Glenn
Awesome and comfortable hotel!
1 night romance trip Feb 23, 2015
Miguel
"NYLO Rocks."
Perfect place to stay. I do like having a microwave and fridge but I really didn't need it here. Would love to stay there once it starts getting warm with the huge outdoor patio. Great gym as well.
3 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"So So"
Service was outstanding but got to room and maid was still cleaning it, so they moved us to another room. 2nd room the blinds control just fell off and one side of the bed floor was soaking wet, we think from the A/C unit, so late evening they moved us to another room. The Food in hotel was great and service great. but need more money put into the rooms.
Brenda
"Meh."
Cancelled flight required an overnight stay close to DFW. Great curb appeal, warm interior, nice welcome. Rooms were well apportioned, chic, clean, and comfortable. Only gripe being the sub-par experience (food and service) while dining in bar that Sunday night. Given the chance, would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Cody
"Babymoon"
Great room! Awesome decor, very modern.
"nylo. love it"
We had a ball to go to in grapevine and as always when i have to stay near irving i always choose nylo
"NLYO: NICE!"
Stuck in Dallas, stumbled on the hotel on your web site. The only good part of the delay in Dallas was the hotel, Bar, food, service. The only downfall was the LACK OF SHUTTLE to airport
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice hotel. AWFUL service at restaurant/bar."
Awful service at the restaurant. SUPER slow and rude hostess!! I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Miriam
"yes"
Loved it
carmen
"Just above average."
The bed wasn't made well at all, and the room was small.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Romantic getaway"
It was a good experience, I booked for Valentine evening and the restaurant food was much better than I expected. It was a set menu and a great value for those who new about the Valentine package. I was not told about it when reserving so our meal with the Valentine package would have been over $100 cheaper than what we paid. The room was too warm and we could not get it any cooler. We did like the modern style.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"felt like I was back in nyc"
Nice clean hotel. Furniture was quaint, but uncomfortable.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
"Best Valentines Ever!!!"
Our stay was amazing from the moment we walked in. The dim lighting and funky style was like walking into a night club. At check in, the gentleman that was taking care of us was pleasant and cool. He even gave us complimentary drink tickets. He had a few laughs with my husband. It was a great start to our Valentines getaway. Arriving at our room, we were very surprised at how the décor looked even better in person. I absolutely loved the New York loft theme. It was a perfect setting for my husband and I. We ate dinner downstairs at the Loft restaurant. Food was delicious as expected. We then sat at the bar to redeem our complimentary drink tickets. I ordered a NY Cosmo and my husband ordered a Tequila lime drink. Both were delish!! We sipped on our drinks and played on the most beautiful Red pool table and surprisingly were by ourselves in the Library. It was nice to be able to have alone time in such a popular hotel. Before heading to our room to call it a night, we made sure we sat in every funky chair in the lobby to take fun pictures. There were plenty of chairs to choose from, which makes the NYLO such a unique experience. Even being in the lobby after a few drinks, you enjoy small things like swinging with the hanging chair by the front desk. There is a lot of fun to be had here and we had it. Thank you NYLO at Las Colinas for making our mini Valentines getaway a memorable one :)
Sheila
It was great the area was perfect. Restaurants and bars less than 20 min away from downtown Dallas.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Jose
"Comfortable, enjoyable Valentines stay"
Stay for Valentines weekend. Very impressed by stay and friendly hotel staff. Bathroom and shower was amazing and very clean. Hotel located in an upscale, relaxing part of Irving with no worries of traffic around hotel parking.
"New York meets Texas"
Hotel was great and an unexpected surprised for my wife. Loft like feel that makes you feel like the building was moved in whole straight from New York. Rooms are small, but very efficient and modern. It's like Google meets Brooklyn.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Super location and very neat hotel experience!"
Perfect location for my meetings. Very nice hotel that I would recommend to anyone.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
jonathan
"Could be more quiet"
Loud around our room, couldn't sleep.
LaToya
"Awesome hotel. Definitely stay here."
Great hotel. Breath of fresh air.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"A breath of fresh air for hotel regulars."
Awesome hotel. Recommended for all young business travelers.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great Time!"
We booked this hotel for a valentines getaway and it was great. I would recommend it to anyone that is looking for an experience. It has the feel of a NY Loft and property looked brand new after 5 years. Try it out you will love it!
Brett
"A couple's one night stay"
Loved the area - more resturaunts and stores than you could dream of. A little too much of a metro setting for my taste, but if you're into that kind of thing, I'm sure you'll like this hotel. I liked how the TV had plenty of movie channels but found the channel navigating to be outdated and timely. Bed was super comfortable, but the sheets were not. Room had a very nice temperature control. Very nice staff and awesome bar and restraunt area. Pool and spa are nice, but spa is same temp as pool.
Hunter
"Very Nice!"
It was nice and modern... The floors are marble, so it can get a little cold, but everything else was fabulous...!
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"Hotel unlike any where I have stayed."
Everything about my stay was really good. I will definitely stay there again!
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Brighten your day"
Excellent, the really friendly staff makes all the difference in the total experience. Had a great time.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Albert
"Pleasant experience."
Really enjoyed my first stay at any of the NYLO hotels. I like the loft style concept and LOVE the bar area.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Anthony
"Best hotel I have stayed in awhile."
Stayed here for one night. Staff was very polite. Rooms were emaculate. I would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Justin
"Highly recommended"
Awesome hotel. Have stayed here multiple times. It is the only place I will stay when I am in Dallas.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice getaway"
The room was nice and modern, if a bit small. We did get the loft model, but it was a bit narrow near the doorway, and the door was pretty heavy. Slide door on the bathroom wasn't much to our liking, and wasn't very private. Place was clean. Diner staff was mostly kind, but a bit "snippy" or short with us. Maybe if you dine in they're more cordial, so I may suggest not calling in your order and picking it up.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
A
"Getaway in Las Colinas"
We stopped and stayed at the NYLO on our way back from visiting my in-laws in Southern Texas since we originally flew into Love Field. We figured it would be nice to spend the night closer to the airport to avoid the 3.5 hour drive in the morning. Also it was a good way to unwind from the visit itself. The staff was very welcoming from the moment we walked in the door. Asking what brought us in joking and laughing with us. The manager that was on duty was helping out a new front desk Clerk and was very nice, patient and friendly in showing in her the ropes of the check-in process. We were happy to be one of her first guests she checked in. Once we arrived in our room we loved the overall look and feel. It's a loft style room so we knew exactly what we were in for. If you aren't into Loft Style rooms, then you may want to skip this hotel. PS... the bed was ah-mazing! The hotel itself is super trendy and has a lot of retro vintage style seating in the lobby. There is a Bar and restaurant in the hotel. We didn't have enough time to really check it out but it seemed to be pretty hopping and it was only Thursday. Definitely worth the money if you're looking for a trendy hotel in between Dallas and Fort Worth. It was nice that we were a little outside of the major cities so to avoid parking fees and crazy traffic.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"1 week business stay"
Good hotel, friendly people. Neighborhood is industial/AirPort. Good hotel.
8 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
"Couple Retreat"
First room was not clean, second roon was good. Not as quit as I would like. Love the look of the Hotel. Service at the bar was not impressed.
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Ricardo
"New, Hip hotel in Irving Business Area"
Nice new hotel in the middle of business area in Irving. Interesting, Hip decor. Close to a number of neighborhood restaurants, but spread out to other things (like most of this area.)
5 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Fantastic Hotel and Wonderful Staff"
This is a very cool hotel - all of the rooms are like industrial lofts - cement floors, contemporary décor and THE BEST BEDS in the world. The staff is attentive and very helpful! It's one of my favorite places to stay!
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"A great place to stay"
I like to stay here whenever I'm in Dallas.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Steven T
"Wonderful Stay!"
Very nice hotel! Staff was welcoming and excellent. Atmosphere was awesome!
2 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
Lori
"NYLO"
Friendly staff. Cute boutique hotel. Description on hotels.com matched my expectations when I arrived at the actual facility. I would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
Emily
It was a nice quiet relaxing stay.The room was very nice and the bed was very comfortable.I had dinner there at the hotel and the food was good.I would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
I loved the hotel and the location. I will defintly go back!
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015