All hotels in Irving, Texas, United States of America
1001 West Royal Lane, Irving, TX, 75039, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great stay
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"training"
I will say the hotel is different. I was disappointed that there was no microwave or refrigerator. Not much counter space in the bathroom area.
3 night business trip May 26, 2015
"A Must Visit"
It was excellent!! Good vibe, great staff, awesome stay!!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Don
"Fixing"
Leaking water from the roof... Might be fixing.....
6 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
"Nice place. Different setup!"
The stay was awesome, the bed was very comfortable, the rooms had subtle lighting with a different arrangement. Worth the try!
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
Santosh Roy
My boyfriend and I had a wonderful time. We only stayed one night, but the best part was checking out at noon. The down fall is that they hold $50.00 from your account for a few days, but other then that it was a great experience. We will be going back.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Janae
"Awesome Hotel"
The NYLO hotel is amazing. Very trendy and appealing to the eye. It caters to the trendy, hipster crowd. My husband and I will definitely consider staying here again. However, I would not want to bring my kids or my grandparents here. My only critique is that the rooms are too dim---even opening the shades to let the daylight in did not seem to help. The standard rooms are also very narrow. The appeal, amenities, location, and service more than made up for this.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Leaks"
For the price of the hotel, I did not expect for the ceiling to leak. The staff gave me a new room once this was reported however; the new room leaked as well. This time the leak cam from the hanging light fixture! Add to this that you do not have room service or do-it-yourself laundry facilities and it feels more like college than a high end hotel.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Rich
"Decent hotel"
Heated pool was broken...and you cannot eat at the pool, boooo! Hotel staff was horrible! But maybe it was just this location
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Nice cozy hotel. Very close to the airport."
Nice rooms, lounge style, good for couples. Near the airport
Other trip May 23, 2015
"One night getaway from the kids and well worth it."
Beautiful room friendly staff. Room was right over the pool area great view. Food was great. Definitely coming back.
1 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Great!, the beds are so comfortable, too small for two but great for one.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Carlos
"cleanliness of room/hotel"
Our stay was very confortable and quiet, clean room. The handicap room was just right for my husband.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
If you'd like something other than your regular hotel then this place is a great place. Liked the art portrayed throughout the hotel.
Surg
"Nice hotel close to Dallas!"
Check-in was a breeze! I find if you're more technologically "with-it" figuring out the room controls is very easy, but the staff are also there if you need assistance. I actually referred to the hotel as an apartment a couple of times while hanging out with friends, it just has that cozy loft feel and makes you feel right at home from the moment you get there. Everything considered, this is a modern and hip hotel, so it may not be the best choice for certain types of people, but it was a perfect match for me and my fiance!
Carly
Wonderful hotel!! Great bar/restaurant with outdoor pool and bar. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Our favorite place to stay in the Dallas area!!
"Really Neat Hotel"
Really clean and "swanky" hotel (kinda like a petite version of Cosmos in Las Vegas)! NY Loft feel with modern décor. And the shower head was very relaxing - didnt' want to get out! I will stay here again as great location to do business all over DFW as you can swing NE, SW, etc.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Stuart
"NYLO Las Colinas- great business hotel"
Really like the NYLO experience for business travel. Only downside is they allow smoking outside near the pool area and being from a state where is illegal, was kind of a nuisance.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
Matthew
"Great stay at Modern hotel"
Great stay for the first time at Nylo. Beautiful hotel. Only thing I didn't like was for the price you pay, Breakfast was not free, no fridge, ice maker or vending machine was all the way on the opposite side of hotel. Everything was nice and comfy.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Nam
"Hotel nice, dissappointed in staff."
The hotel itself was good. however we were dissappointed in the staff. Some were rude and didn't give us correct information. Had to talk to several staff members
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Worth It!"
Excellent hotel for the price. If I absolutely had to list things of improvement , it would be the cable network of Direct TV going out due to rain, the bathroom barn door did not close tightly to offer privacy , the shower was not enclosed within the bathroom because of the loft feel so the bathroom did not seem to ever be warm, and adjusting the A/C levels was not an easy task. The room was just naturally cold. Location was nice with very similar restaurants, the pool and bar area was a great hangout, great hotel for functions and gatherings. Just overal a different hotel that one should experience at least once.
3 night romance trip May 7, 2015
"Great Stay!"
It was a wonderful stay. It's a very modern concept.Very comfortable room. The unlike dislike is that the AC unit never got the room cold. It felt a bit stuffy.
1 night trip May 8, 2015
Jose
"Nice Hotel good location in Las Colinas"
Nice bar and library area with pool table would stay here again.
Other trip May 11, 2015
daryl
"Will be staying here in the future!"
The hotel was all around amazing. Great value for service and comfort that was above and beyond! The bed was super comfortable and the room felt more like a home than a hotel. The staff was great all except for one female in the bar. She was very rude to me and my friend, barely acknowledged us and so that set a damper on the whole night so we left. The concierge was more than happy to reimburse us for our troubles. All around the hotel couldn't have been better except for that one little incident.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"Loud slamming doors"
The hotel had sler fine staff. Very courteous and helpful. However the noise level did not work for me. The doors would slam when the next door occupants came in and out.I was sleep deprived. In this sense I would seek alternative accommodation next time I am in the area.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
"Modern spot"
If you don't have a modern, urban sensibility, this hotel is probably not for you. Modeled after loft space living so popular with artist and young professionals, this place spoke to me. And it seemed to be done authentically. The rooms are compact and on the small size, but concrete walls and flooring make for a very quiet space. Housekeeping staff was super friendly, but the hispanic woman who checked me in was rather cold. The booking site noted that refrigerator/microwave was available on request, but I had to ask 3 times, and only got the fridge eventually. The other latina desk agent that I asked on day 2 was warm, and helpful. The bar also seemed to be buzzy spot for happy hour and young late-night revelers from the neighborhood if you're into that.
Other trip May 10, 2015
Tia
"Nice different hotel"
Hotel is nice, clean, hip but wait staff is horrible. They are perfectionist at ignoring to.
Other trip May 9, 2015
"First Nylo Loft Experience"
Pretty swanky cozy hip place to rest you get. We enjoyed each stay resting on the comfy couch n fluffy bed. I'd definitely come back. The room was small but home much space is really needed for a small couples getaway.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Ashley
"Not Great."
The air conditioner was frozen there was water all over the floor. the rooms have cement floors. Just not a great hotel
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
linda
"So so"
Hotel was nice and loved the bar. Cleaning staff was poor at best.
5 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Christine
"magnificent. .."
Engagement
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Marcus
"Great place to enjoy"
This was an awesome stay. My wife and I enjoyed our stay here. This was a relaxed and awesome way to spend our 5 year wedding anniversary.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jarvis
"Prison cell"
The rooms in this place feel like a jail cell. After listening to people running up and down the halls screaming for two hours and trying to take a shower that flooded the whole room because the drain was clogged we decided to leave and go somewhere else.
Al
"Very cool a lot of fun"
Bar staff went out of their way to get us food late - fun accommodating place
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Nice hotel, but noise is excessive."
This hotel is part of a local chain, and I have stayed at the others many times. The problem with this type of hotel set-up (concrete rooms), is that the noise is excessive, to the point where you can hear the guest next door blow his nose. This is not conducive to a successful stay, and will probably not book this hotel again, nor recommend it to my clients (I am a travel agent).
"Las Colinas Rocks"
This hotel has a great concept. The rooms are decorated with a very unique loft design (high ceilings, concrete walls, concrete floors and ceilings). The sheets are very soft and the beds are comfy (but slightly too soft for me). They have a great outdoor bar/pool space and it's great hanging out there. The biggest issue I have with this hotel at Las Colinas is that the rooms are too narrow and long so it feels a bit like a hallway when you open the door to enter. The bed is at the end of the room and has a few feet on either side and the window to the outside is directly behind the bed. The NYLO South Side location does not have the same problem. The South Side location has rooms that are bigger and do not at all feel like a hallway. In fact I would call them as close to perfect as possible. The Las Colinas neighborhood around this NYLO, includes great food, drink, and shopping. If only the hotel room was just a bit wider I'd spend weeks at a time here.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Walter
Great hotel! I'm hooked. Only place I'll stay when I'm in the area.
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Shuttle"
Part of why we stayed at this hotel was because there was a shuttle that would take us to places within a five mile radius. If the drivers were not familiar with the place, they would not take us. Also, there had to be at least three people at the front desk in order for someone to be able to leave and drive the shuttle. One day it was cold and raining, and we asked to use the shuttle. The girl at the front desk told us they had umbrellas and we could walk. I was disappointed in the customer service and shuttle.
3 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Awesome spot"
we had a fabulous time at this very unique hotel. We will be making this our annual anniversary spot!
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Anniversary Stay"
We visited for an anniversary. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. We stayed in a glass king room which was spacious and unique. The bar was great and we enjoyed the pool table in the library. Our only complaint was the breakfast. We got a complimentary breakfast for our anniversary which said for two entrees but what we got was a buffet. The food was not great, I have actually had better at a Holiday Inn. Food ordered from the kitchen was great though. Overall it is a great place, very unique, and very fun. I look forward to staying there again!
3 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Ashley
"loved it"
The place was Busy with a party in the hotel both nights we stayed. People being loud in the hallways. The room was wondefull, set with nice art and furniture. The experience was awesome. Lots of places to choose to eat basicly across the street. 20 min drive to most anything in dallas
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
andrew
"Amazing!"
Very modern! Perfect for a couple's retreat. Super Clean, comfortable bed. Nice pool, nice restaurant. Very, very impressed.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Whitney
"Great hotel!"
Great hotel!!Modern and cool european design.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"nice hotel and good location"
great place nice staff the thing was when we checked in, the room we got had someone in bed funny and we got a new room
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
Just wanted a weekend getaway. No kids, no work, just time to relax and enjoy. Loved the room and the pool area. We will use this place again.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Laurie
"nyl o so awesome"
if you want different, this is it. extremely nice and comfortable. the raw concrete walls, floor and ceiling are awesome. the front desk staff and room service were very nice and welcoming.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
fernando
"Hotel was different."
Nice to try a hotel with a different style. Rooms were small and felt claustrophobic. Probably won't stay there again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
We had a very nice stay and will return. I will recommend this hotel to all of my friends and family.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"A+"
The hotel was very nice, quiet and clean. The staff was very friendly and the neighborhood was nice. Would definitely stay here again!!
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Hotel was very unique. Enjoyed our stay for 1 night. Two things I would have to mention is; there was not enough lighting in the room/ bathroom and the bathroom sink was too high to use comfortably. Thank you :)
Other trip Apr 22, 2015