All hotels in Garibaldi, Oregon, United States of America
227 Garibaldi AvenueGaribaldiOR97118United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

Regular internet service
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Yohans on the way to Depoe Bay Getaway"
We check in as easy as one could imagine, we had already reserved on line so the nice lady clerk got us our key, told us our room number and let us know about breadfast in the am and if we needed anything to feel free to call, It was a great experience. Comfortable bed, twin shower head, everything we needed to accompany us with our stay. We will definitely stay again. :)
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2016
John and Marian
Staff were very friendly and helpful. Every one was nice! Loved it. I would go back here just not with the kids. Nothing for them to do at the hotel
2 night family trip Apr 7, 2016
"Good motel"
I could use Wifi comfortably.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2016
"The Econo lodge"
The staff was awesome at night, she gave us a recommendation of Kelly's restaurant across the way and it was excellent. The room was on the smaller side, a bit dated, you could hear the traffic very loudly in our room.
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2016
Paula
"Not happy customers"
They offered full breakfast n they didn't have any. When I got there I had to wait a while before anyone checked me in.
Response by Econo Lodge
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Property CHI Front desk and Staff Econo Lodge Garibaldi 503 322-2552
Other trip Jan 4, 2016
"Roughing it"
Good for the guys, but not for the ladies or for families with small kids.
Kind Regards
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
"in town, close walk to train, food, and the bay"
very quiet except for construction outside in the am that wasn't the fault of the hotel.
Response by Econo Lodge
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey ! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Kind Regards, Property CHI Front desk and Staff Econo Lodge Garibaldi 503 322-2552
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Comfortable Hotel Near Ocean"
When planning this trip for a family get-together, top priorities were pricing and pet-friendly lodging. Having never visiting this area of Oregon before, I didn't know what to expect. I read the reviews and knew that the hotel was older so that wasn't a surprise. The reviews about the beds were correct - certainly the ones in our rooms were not comfortable. Observations: fan in bathroom would be a nice addition. Our beach towels never dried out! Bathroom door stuck making it hard to open/close. Other than these little inconveniences, our stay was wonderful (my granddaughter's words).
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Gayle
"Review"
Nice clean motel with all the usual mod. cons. Wifi was troublesome and intermittent but was eventually corrected. Next to the steam train station; neat.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
peter
Friendly front desk but outdated hotel. Breakfast was a joke-a few muffins is continental breakfast?
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Ok for 1 night stay"
Fairly quiet, road noise low from 11 - 6 am. No in room coffee maker but microwave and fridge. Plenty of pillows, not much for breakfast but good diner is steps away. You can take a nice walk to the downtown shops or harbor.
2 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
Gretchen
"Sad excuse for lodging"
Arrived an hour after check in time, gave us keys and room was not made all while I was carrying my sleeping baby. Rooms are very dated and grimy, beds are hard and old, noisy, etc.... This is a 50 dollar a night place at best and can happily say I will never return.
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
"Clean and friendly."
This was a nice hotel on the coast. The hotel staff was very friendly. Breakfast was muffins, yogurt, juice, instant oatmeal - so not impressive- but was enjoyable. They didn't have enough blueberry muffins out, and when I asked if they had anymore they found a whole bunch more and gave me several (I only needed one). The beds were a little harder than we like, but overall it was a nice, clean place to stay.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Simple comfy hotel"
For the price, this is a good hotel. Rooms and bathroom were neat. Room was spacious enough for 2 people. Breakfast is just namesake. Cup cakes and yogurt.
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Rosirosss
The staff was great. The only issue we had was the mold in the bathroom. Around the tub was covered in mold. We have a 19 month old that needed a bath and we didn't even want to put him in because of the mold!
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Upgrade needed"
This hotel is acceptable for the price. It needs some upgrade regarding the room. Bed where low to the ground and the mattress was old,the chairs did not accommodate larger framed people, and lighting needs upgrading. Altogether a good experience.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Ryan
"May 1-2, 2015"
We chose the Econolodge for its convenience to the Marina. Another factor was that it had a continental breakfast. while checking in we were told that the Breakfast did not start until 8am but the restaurant across the street opened at 6am. Kelley's was definitely the better choice than yogurt & prepackaged muffin. The price point was perfect for the convenience. We would stay here again on our next trip to go fishing. :-)
1 night trip with friends May 1, 2015
Mathew
"Econolodge Stay"
The stay for us was well worth the price. The staff was super friendly and I was very happy it was pet friendly. The room needed a few repairs, but we didn't spend much time in the room and when we did we were sleeping. I would recommend it to my friends.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Connie
"Room choice"
Put us in room that had not been cleaned first and then moved us to a room that was not handicapped accessed and wife could not get in shower. They did not complain to staff about the above but had started in handicapped for a reason.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"New bed"
The bed was very uncomfortable. Needs a new bed. The customer service was very good, the lady up front was very helpful. We were having problems with the Internet and she helped us solve it. Other than that it was a good stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Nolan
"Wonderful Customer Service"
Always enjoy visiting the Oregon coast and staying with the nice people at the Econo Lodge. We checked in very late (almost midnight) due to delayed flight & late arrival from Portland airport. The night manager took great care in making sure our rooms were ready and checking in was very fast. We had a great time in Garibaldi and we look forward to coming back next year.
6 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Jean
"Stayed one night for fishing excursion"
Stay was fine. Restaurant right next door which is very handy. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable. The only downside to our stay was that there was no coffee maker in the room and the toilet paper was 1 ply. Other than that, our stay was very pleasant.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Lynn V
"Not bad for an emergency stay!"
The place we were staying at on the coast had some late night plumbing issues, so we had to book a room here last minute. The lady was very helpful. Breakfast was just a muffin, so we skipped that. It wasn't a bad place.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
K
It is what you would expect out of a $100 a night hotel. Clean place to sleep.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2014
Oliver
"Good Location"
Its close to restaurants, scenic railroad rides, rockaway beach. Good for a quick visit to the beach.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Jon
"Botched stay"
I had booked two rooms for two nights and the management at this property let one of the rooms go and and there were no other rooms available They tried to blame the problem on Hotels.com saying that they this kind of problem all the time. The only problems I have ever had with Hotels.com I caused myself.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Econo Lodge beds"
The lodge was fine until I laid down in the bed. It was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in. Location and people were great but because of those beds I will be finding another place to stay when visiting that part of the coast.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Disappointed
"Oregon Coast Vacation"
The hotel staff was prompt, thorough, and pleasant - the rooms were clean and priced competitively for the Tillamook area. The upgraded TV via satellite gave a very wide selection of viewing choices and I like the fact that the hotel guide listed the channels by number and call signs of the stations. Being next to the antique railroad was an added benefit to the stay - the adjacent restaurant across the parking lot made for a great place to dine or have breakfast. On the negative side - dealing with Expedia central reservation in the Phillipine's was arduous and required reiteration of each sentence spoken.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Clean, convenient"
Nothing fancy but a clean and convenient place to stay in the small town of Garibaldi.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Very comfortable!"
Clean & very comfortabe, but breakfast was minimal.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
gigi
WE HAD A REALLY NICE STAY, WE HAD SOME VERY NOISY NEIGHBORS THE FIRST NIGHT BUT OVERALL IT WAS A PLEASANT PLACE.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
LAURA
"Lier...."
Disappointed at the first moment when we got there. When I was look at the websites to booked the room, it said in the room detail that have a kitchen and laundry room. After check in and go in the room, nothing like it said just 2 queen beds. The room was said no pet allows but on the chairs have an animals hair all over it. The carpet was so dirty. One of the electrical outlet is no cover, it is look like still under construction. I have to used that outlet for the heater and AC. The room have one lamp floor but it isn't working at all. The staff were unprofessional, they're left the door room open and smoking right in front of the room.
Other trip May 27, 2014
swellfish
"Hillbillies"
I wasn't happy at all. It was in the same parking lot as a bar/tavern. There were disturbances all night. When I asked about locations that would carry certain items, the lady in the office kept on telling me Tillamook, when there was a place a block over that fit what I was asking for. The breakfast that is said to be offered consisted of a packaged muffin, OJ, and hot packaged beverages.
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
This was just simple hotel I needed for one night as I traveled the Oregon coast.
Other trip May 2, 2014
The rooms looked and were clean. There is not much to do or see in Garibaldi. The bars there close early. Again, pretty boring, nothing to do there.
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
"nice evening and good friendly service"
Good evening - below window AC/Heat with loud fan.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"It worked fine for what we needed it for."
Needed a place to get a good nights rest while working at the beach. I found this hotel worked well for that. Not sure a vacationing family or couple would find this hotel enjoyable.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"would not stay there again"
We had a second floor room with two queen beds. When we checked in the lady was friendly and told us that our room was upstairs toward the back where it was quieter- which it was. BUT the beds were terrible- both beds. There was no in room coffee maker and the one in the lobby was only available for the morning. No place between the beds to plug in a cell phone charger, and to use the floor lamp required that the hall light stay on at the same time. The bathroom fan was VERY loud as were the fans in the adjoining rooms. There was no heat in the bathroom. We were there the end of March 2014 when the weather was rainy and cold.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"great for the money"
My girlfriend and I went down for the weekend. The rooms are nice and and they are "cute" according to her. The service was great. I'm 19 and the rented to me. Sweet deal. I think the beds are comfy and the sheets are clean. The breakfist is a decent one. No pancakes but they did have good blueberry muffins. I'd rent here again.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
"convenient"
Stay okay. Staff helpful. Reservations were fouled up, not hotels fault, but hotels.com and will not use hotels.com again!
2 night trip Sep 24, 2013
"Close to fishing"
The mattress could have been better
4 night trip Oct 1, 2013
Dave steinbach
"Nice place at the South end of Garibaldi"
My wife and I liked the place. The staff was helpful but also willing to be non-intrusive. The room was clean. The beds tend toward the hard side but are better than some we've been on.
2 night trip Sep 22, 2013
"Great little place"
It was nice. The room stayed dark after the sun came up which was nice when wanting to sleep in.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
loved the hotel and staff, our only complaint is that the beds were really hard!
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
ac
"Visually impressed but slightly disappointed"
We were highly impressed as soon as we opened up the room door: spacious (wheelchair accessible), proper decoration, the color tones and the cleanliness. However, when we travel we expect to find almost the same comforts and amenities we leave behind, at home; primarily in this particular order of importance: the refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, laundry room and tv. The refrigerator and tv were only available. During the reservation (online), we failed to include the need to request a room that met the Americans Disability Act (ADA). However, the hotel manager was kind enough to provide us with a room that was comfortable and sufficient for one night. Also, we were interested on going back later in the future for a longer stay to use it as home base but they do not have weekly rates. Otherwise, we were very pleased and satisfied with the attention and services.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
Gabriel
The toilet was very small and low. It was difficult to stand up after using it. We don't know if all the rooms have a small toilet, this was our experience. We will book a room elsewhere next time.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
anonymous
the couple running things were so sweet and helpful. nice breakfast!
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
The sheets where clean and that is the last positive thing I can say. When we walked in we where hit with a strong perfume and cigarette smell. The woman sitting behind the desk was gruff. The beds were bowed and overall the decor was very dingy.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"not a kitchen"
Hotel detail said they offer kitchenette, which in fact, only equipped with microwave and refrigerator. Disappointed.
1 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2013
Room was clean and didn't smell. The window opened for a cross breeze if we left the door open (we were on the 2nd floor). It was fine for sleeping but it wouldn't be where I would want to hang out on a vacation. The only slightly negative thing was the desk clerk wasn't very welcoming or friendly and the continental breakfast was a muffin and juice/coffee that you came down to get at the front desk.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013