All hotels in Garibaldi, Oregon, United States of America
227 Garibaldi Avenue, Garibaldi, OR, 97118, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

The bed's were overly firm and I hardly slept a wink! However, the room was clean and the staff was reasonably friendly.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2012
Kimberly
"it was okay.."
We just stay their to sleep but the motel was clean and quite. However bed was not comfortable. The staff was nice.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2012
WE WERE HAPPY WITH ROOM BUT A BIT UP SET WHEN WE ARRIVED BACK SAT. NIGHT AT 9:30 AND OUR DOOR WAS OPEN. WE HAD CLOSED IT, THE MAID CAME BACK AGAIN AFTER WE LEFT AT 4 AND PUT THE BEDSPREAD ON, IT WAS OFF WHEN WE LEFT. WE CHECKED THE ROOM AND DID NOT FIND ANYTHING MISSING. WE WOULD HAVE COMPLAINED IF WE HAD BEEN SURE SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE HOUSEKEEPER HAD BEEN IN THERE. PLEASE BE MORE CAREFUL!!!!!!!
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Paula
"Comfortable basic stay"
Alberta was very welcoming and pleasant to deal with. The room and bathroom were clean. The beds were comfortable and sheets smelled clean. The sink is in the main room separate from the toilet and bathtub. The toilet/bath room had no place to set anything down other than the floor, back of the toilet or the toilet seat. Additionally, there was no exhaust fan or windows in the toilet/bath room. The continental breakfast was an offering of yogurt, oj, instant oatmeal, packaged muffins, regular coffee and teabags. For truly mamouth quantiities of food, eat at Kelley's across the parking lot. We had dinner there. The country fried steak with white gravy(had to ask for white) was delish. The burgers are huge and YUM. Good "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives grub!! Guy would be proud!
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
brewertex

"Will not stay again"
The room had a terrible odor. The beds need to be replaced. The shower needs to be regrouted and the bathroom fan was extremely noisy.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2015
"Quiet"
We only stayed one night as we were passing thru. It was the quietest hotel we had stayed in and we had been in 5 different ones in the last week in a half. We did not go down for breakfast so I am not sure what they offered. Sure it was not the Hilton, but it was clean, comfortable and safe as I was travelling with my girls without my husband.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
"Easy to find"
Other reviewers have said it all. It's old but clean. The bed and pillows were awful. That said, it was about what I expected for the price at the beach.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
MX
"generally pleasing stay."
friendly staff in a quite quiet location, like the train that is located outside the hotel, not too noisy at night, room pretty clean.
Other trip Aug 25, 2012
Gunma
"Picking motel sight unseen turned out OK."
We had a good sleep due to the fact that the pillows were very, very, very comfortable. The windowscreen was holey and the bathroom sink cold water tap did not work at all.
Other trip Aug 3, 2012
Bev

"Kelvollinen majoitus yhdeksi yöksi"
Garibaldi sijaitsi sopivalla kohdalla matkalla etelään. Majoituimme Econo Lodgeen yhdeksi yöksi ja siihen motelli olikin ihan omiaan. Vastaanotto oli ihan ystävällinen ja tärkeimmät ohjeet saimme hyvin. Huone oli varsin vanhahtava, mutta siisti, ja ajoi asiansa. Ainoa häiritsevä tekijä oli kylpyhuoneen tuuletin, joka kytkeytyi päälle yhdessä valojen kanssa. Se piti niin hirveää meteliä, että tuntui kuin koko kylpyhuone olisi ollut lähdössä lentoon. Aamiainen oli lähes olematon, jopa huonompi kuin motelleissa yleensä. Mutta olipa sentään kahvia tarjolla, että sai silmät auki. Kahvin lisäksi löytyikin vain kerta-annoksina appelsiinimehua ja teollisia muffinsseja. Hotellin läheisyydessä oli muutama ruokapaikka. Hotelli sijaitsi kätevästi päätien varressa. Liikenteen äänet eivät kuitenkaan häirinneet nukkumista.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2014
Marte
FI
"Ok motel"
What you can expect from a budget roadside motel. Clean and comfortable with no extras. Breakfast wasn't much even for a budget motel. Not much to do in Garibaldi if you don't like fishing.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
SE
"relatively OK"
All right for the price. Rooms are spacy and beds are OK. Breakfast very limited. Staff is pleasant. Location is not great - near the harbour but not near seashore.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
KR
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
CH

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge Garibaldi

"Mellow Location And Lucky To Get It On Short Notice"
07/15/15 Frenchmanscove Seattle, Washington
We were getting shut out of finding accomodations late in the game for last Sat. night somewhere around Tillimook. However Econo Lodge in Garibaldi had a double for $129 a night. Good deal for July right on the Oregon coast. Room was basic but clean and cool view of the hills. Small fridge and microwave. Restaurants and bars within easy walking distance. Took a walk around the old railroad trains and cars a short distance away. We were by the office so wifi connection was fine. (but a woman at the far end of the building had no wifi and hung out on the steps by our room). Would stay here again.
"Poor air conditioning"
06/29/15 yoramafek
We arrived late in the evening. The old room was dark and smelled . Although it was a very hot day and we booked the room a day before no body tried to open the air conditioning before we arrived . The room was very hot. The air conditioned was very old and very noisy. It took 3 hours to cool the room and we couldn't go to sleep until then. We paid to much for the room. We do not recommend to sty there and will never come again
"A roof over your head"
06/13/15 theseoldroads Edmonton, Canada
We were desperate for a place to stay along the coast on a weekend and we learned our lesson to book ahead. This Econolodge is going to be a roof over your head and not much more. The staff are nice enough and the parking is well-lit, but we had issues connecting to the WiFi, troubles with the toilet, and the continental breakfast was basically coffee, muffins, yogurt and oatmeal. The room was surface clean (don't look too hard), but the bed was uncomfortable. Very much what you would expect, I hate to say. Garibaldi is a very small town, there are a few restaurants (that may close early, keep in mind) and a few pubs. It's a resting place, however, I would probably just stay in Tillamook next time.
"An OK stay."
05/22/15 Travis W Little Rock, Arkansas
My son and I stayed here for 2 nights while doing some hiking and sightseeing along the Oregon coast. Let me first of all admit that when I booked this room I was looking for hotels in Tillamook. For some reason, the search engine listed this Econo Lodge as being a hotel in Tillamook but it's actually 9 miles from Tillamook. I started to cancel but decided to stay anyway. The room was clean and fresh. The facility is all non-smoking, which is nice for a non-smoker like me. I did have a few issues. First of all, the wi-fi was horrible. We called the front desk and all he said was "I'll reboot the router". It didn't help. But amazingly on our last morning there, before we checked out, the internet started working fine so perhaps the hotel itself was having trouble with their internet service provider. Regardless, it was frustrating not being able to go online except for our cell phones. Another issue: no coffee maker in the room. Had to go to the lobby every morning for coffee. Another issue was with the continental breakfast. It's not much. Thankfully, there's a restaurant next door (Kelley's Place) which served a delicious and hardy breakfast. There is the Garibaldi Lumberman's Memorial Park near the hotel and it was worth walking over to see. Garibaldi is not on the ocean itself so we had to drive the 4 miles to Rockaway to actually get on the beach. Overall, I would say this is not a bad place to stay if you just need a comfortable room to sleep in. If you want to enjoy more of the Oregon Coast, I suggest you stay in Rockaway or Tillamook.
"Get what you pay for here"
04/25/15 debersue Selah, Washington
I relocated to the area for a job and am living in a hotel until I can find housing so I've stayed in quite a few places between Rockaway Beach and Pacific City. This place was ok but doubt I will go back. The parking lot is well lit, room size is decent, locks on the room are secure and the manager is nice. Bed, pillows and room cleanliness were ok. Shower head barely worked, heat/air unit must have had an issue because I had to reset the outlet a number of time and vending machine was out of order during my entire visit. I decided to keep the "do not disturb " sign on the door after I read other reviews about housekeeping.
"Great rooms nice and clean."
04/12/15 Gayle R Hillsboro, Oregon
Big size and Clean shower curtains No Bad Smell!!! By a Great restaurant & Bar called Kelleys Place but they close food side At 9pm. Big Portions and Very friendly staff. May is the Old time Train starts service near by. Fishing a few blocks over, and many all you can eat Fish & Chips restaurants. Drive Thru. Coffee & Goodies behind motel. Thanks Great Staff ; ) Karen!!!
"I'd come back just to watch the cleaning girl clean!"
03/07/15 jigglypuff22
I had a great time here. And holy cow the cleaning lady is super hot. I could follow her around all day!!! The rooms were super clean and the price was good. The beach was pretty. Everything was a breeze. Did I mention the checking girl ;).
"Loved are room"
02/16/15 Christine D
We werent able to check in early but that was ok cause when we got to our room we were pleasantly surprised.very nice room. Had the king bed suite with a partial kitchen. The room was nice and roomy and very clean. Definitely will stay there again. The lady at the front desk was very nice and didnt charge us for our little dog.
"The most scenic Econo Lodge ever?"
02/08/15 ScottInPTC-GA Peachtree City, Georgia
Yes, that's a 5-star Econo Lodge rating. We arrived here fresh from the dairy wonderland that is Tillamook, ready for our last night's stay on the Oregon Coast. I was driving north and thought to myself, "okay, there's the hotel sign on the left, let me turn in right here and--Hello, what's this?" [dramatization] There were old train cars on a track stationed immediately behind the hotel lobby, old Amtrak Oregon Coast Explorer cars - how cool! I checked in, put up my bags, and then walked the line until it got dark. The room itself had a good set of beds and fridge, though I don't think there was a coffeemaker. No worries though, they start making it at 6 a few doors down. They also serve pre-packaged muffins and instant oatmeal. Waking up and opening our curtains gave us a view worth the price alone - the train cars, mountains with the sun coming from just above them, an old industrial smokestack, and one of those ubiquitous drive-thru espresso stands (sigh). If that's not enough you can walk the other direction from your room and within 45 seconds you've got a cafe serving good espresso drinks too. Spoiled! Because the hotel was easy enough to deal with, a good value, and a comfortable resting spot they earn 4 stars. The trains, the view, and the walker's varied selection of latte sources give it the perfect rating. I rest my case, and I rested my cases for that matter, at the Garibaldi Econo Lodge.
"Mediocre Budget Hotel"
01/06/15 Carter T Bainbridge Island, Washington
Somethings are good, others are bad. I think the best way to approach this review is with bullets: The Good - Good location off highway 101 in Garibaldi. - Pleasant staff. - Across the parking lot from a cafe & bar. - Quiet. The Bad - Poor wifi. - Run down condition of most amenities. - Uncomfortable (old) bed. Generally, this is a place that you get what you pay for. For example, don't expect to get glass glasses to drink from, instead you'll find plastic wrapped plastic cups for water, juice, whatever. If you're on a budget, don't care about fancy and just need a place to crash, the Econo Lodge in Garibaldi just might be the ticket.