All hotels in Garibaldi, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here227 Garibaldi Avenue, Garibaldi, OR, 97118, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

"Comfortable basic stay"
Alberta was very welcoming and pleasant to deal with. The room and bathroom were clean. The beds were comfortable and sheets smelled clean. The sink is in the main room separate from the toilet and bathtub. The toilet/bath room had no place to set anything down other than the floor, back of the toilet or the toilet seat. Additionally, there was no exhaust fan or windows in the toilet/bath room. The continental breakfast was an offering of yogurt, oj, instant oatmeal, packaged muffins, regular coffee and teabags. For truly mamouth quantiities of food, eat at Kelley's across the parking lot. We had dinner there. The country fried steak with white gravy(had to ask for white) was delish. The burgers are huge and YUM. Good "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives grub!! Guy would be proud!
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
brewertex
"Served the purpose"
We wish they could provide a desk or table in the room. The breakfast was very skimpy.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2012
Merlin
"Quiet"
This by no means a fancy place but the staff was very friendly and the location was blissfully quiet!
Other trip Jul 20, 2012
We were pleasantly surprised that our room was so nice and clean. Unfortunately, we were across from the office and it was a busy morning with lots of voices and traffic outside our door. Unfortunately, we were located very close to the ice machine as well. We also had a smoker in the room next door who came out of his room and sat in the chair right outside his door which was located right next to our room. Also, we had a refrigerator in our room that kicked on and off all night. My husband tried to unplug it and was unable to do so. But he was successful unpluging the microwave. In the early hours on Sunday morning we heard someone banging on the door shouting, let me in, let me in. Otherwise, our room was clean, the office attendant was nice and we had free cup of coffee, which we much appreciated.....since we were running on no sleep.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2012
"A quaint place to stay."
The only problem was the toilet. It became easly clogged. It was either the water presssure, or the design, or a combination of both. It kept becoming clogged.
Other trip Jul 17, 2012
The beds could have offered better comfort. Definitely their continental breakfast was falsely advertised. TV had no guide or movie channel.
5 night trip Jul 3, 2012
"Great hotel for your money"
Friendly staff, everything you could want at a reasonable price, great over night place to stay!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2012
strickly a econo hotel. Beds were rock hard and showers were weak in water pressure. But financially we got what we paid for.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2012
"Clean and simple room - nothing fancy"
The lady at the counter was super nice, the room was clean, and the location is convenient for touring the beaches. The bed wasn't the most comfortable and the walls are pretty thin, so bring some earplugs! Overall ok room. :)
1 night trip May 27, 2012
Liz

"Quiet"
We only stayed one night as we were passing thru. It was the quietest hotel we had stayed in and we had been in 5 different ones in the last week in a half. We did not go down for breakfast so I am not sure what they offered. Sure it was not the Hilton, but it was clean, comfortable and safe as I was travelling with my girls without my husband.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2013
"Easy to find"
Other reviewers have said it all. It's old but clean. The bed and pillows were awful. That said, it was about what I expected for the price at the beach.
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
MX
"generally pleasing stay."
friendly staff in a quite quiet location, like the train that is located outside the hotel, not too noisy at night, room pretty clean.
Other trip Aug 25, 2012
Gunma
"Picking motel sight unseen turned out OK."
We had a good sleep due to the fact that the pillows were very, very, very comfortable. The windowscreen was holey and the bathroom sink cold water tap did not work at all.
Other trip Aug 3, 2012
Bev
"good experience at the Econo Lodge"
good value. room is clean and nice. the front desk lady was really friendly.
Other trip Jul 3, 2012

"Kelvollinen majoitus yhdeksi yöksi"
Garibaldi sijaitsi sopivalla kohdalla matkalla etelään. Majoituimme Econo Lodgeen yhdeksi yöksi ja siihen motelli olikin ihan omiaan. Vastaanotto oli ihan ystävällinen ja tärkeimmät ohjeet saimme hyvin. Huone oli varsin vanhahtava, mutta siisti, ja ajoi asiansa. Ainoa häiritsevä tekijä oli kylpyhuoneen tuuletin, joka kytkeytyi päälle yhdessä valojen kanssa. Se piti niin hirveää meteliä, että tuntui kuin koko kylpyhuone olisi ollut lähdössä lentoon. Aamiainen oli lähes olematon, jopa huonompi kuin motelleissa yleensä. Mutta olipa sentään kahvia tarjolla, että sai silmät auki. Kahvin lisäksi löytyikin vain kerta-annoksina appelsiinimehua ja teollisia muffinsseja. Hotellin läheisyydessä oli muutama ruokapaikka. Hotelli sijaitsi kätevästi päätien varressa. Liikenteen äänet eivät kuitenkaan häirinneet nukkumista.
1 night romance trip Jun 23, 2014
Marte
FI
"Ok motel"
What you can expect from a budget roadside motel. Clean and comfortable with no extras. Breakfast wasn't much even for a budget motel. Not much to do in Garibaldi if you don't like fishing.
1 night trip Apr 14, 2014
SE
"relatively OK"
All right for the price. Rooms are spacy and beds are OK. Breakfast very limited. Staff is pleasant. Location is not great - near the harbour but not near seashore.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
CH

TripAdvisor reviews for Econo Lodge Garibaldi

"An OK stay."
05/22/15 Travis W Little Rock, Arkansas
My son and I stayed here for 2 nights while doing some hiking and sightseeing along the Oregon coast. Let me first of all admit that when I booked this room I was looking for hotels in Tillamook. For some reason, the search engine listed this Econo Lodge as being a hotel in Tillamook but it's actually 9 miles from Tillamook. I started to cancel but decided to stay anyway. The room was clean and fresh. The facility is all non-smoking, which is nice for a non-smoker like me. I did have a few issues. First of all, the wi-fi was horrible. We called the front desk and all he said was "I'll reboot the router". It didn't help. But amazingly on our last morning there, before we checked out, the internet started working fine so perhaps the hotel itself was having trouble with their internet service provider. Regardless, it was frustrating not being able to go online except for our cell phones. Another issue: no coffee maker in the room. Had to go to the lobby every morning for coffee. Another issue was with the continental breakfast. It's not much. Thankfully, there's a restaurant next door (Kelley's Place) which served a delicious and hardy breakfast. There is the Garibaldi Lumberman's Memorial Park near the hotel and it was worth walking over to see. Garibaldi is not on the ocean itself so we had to drive the 4 miles to Rockaway to actually get on the beach. Overall, I would say this is not a bad place to stay if you just need a comfortable room to sleep in. If you want to enjoy more of the Oregon Coast, I suggest you stay in Rockaway or Tillamook.
"Get what you pay for here"
04/25/15 debersue Selah, Washington
I relocated to the area for a job and am living in a hotel until I can find housing so I've stayed in quite a few places between Rockaway Beach and Pacific City. This place was ok but doubt I will go back. The parking lot is well lit, room size is decent, locks on the room are secure and the manager is nice. Bed, pillows and room cleanliness were ok. Shower head barely worked, heat/air unit must have had an issue because I had to reset the outlet a number of time and vending machine was out of order during my entire visit. I decided to keep the "do not disturb " sign on the door after I read other reviews about housekeeping.
"Great rooms nice and clean."
04/12/15 Gayle R Hillsboro, Oregon
Big size and Clean shower curtains No Bad Smell!!! By a Great restaurant & Bar called Kelleys Place but they close food side At 9pm. Big Portions and Very friendly staff. May is the Old time Train starts service near by. Fishing a few blocks over, and many all you can eat Fish & Chips restaurants. Drive Thru. Coffee & Goodies behind motel. Thanks Great Staff ; ) Karen!!!
"I'd come back just to watch the cleaning girl clean!"
03/07/15 jigglypuff22
I had a great time here. And holy cow the cleaning lady is super hot. I could follow her around all day!!! The rooms were super clean and the price was good. The beach was pretty. Everything was a breeze. Did I mention the checking girl ;).
"Loved are room"
02/16/15 Christine D
We werent able to check in early but that was ok cause when we got to our room we were pleasantly surprised.very nice room. Had the king bed suite with a partial kitchen. The room was nice and roomy and very clean. Definitely will stay there again. The lady at the front desk was very nice and didnt charge us for our little dog.
"The most scenic Econo Lodge ever?"
02/08/15 ScottInPTC-GA Peachtree City, Georgia
Yes, that's a 5-star Econo Lodge rating. We arrived here fresh from the dairy wonderland that is Tillamook, ready for our last night's stay on the Oregon Coast. I was driving north and thought to myself, "okay, there's the hotel sign on the left, let me turn in right here and--Hello, what's this?" [dramatization] There were old train cars on a track stationed immediately behind the hotel lobby, old Amtrak Oregon Coast Explorer cars - how cool! I checked in, put up my bags, and then walked the line until it got dark. The room itself had a good set of beds and fridge, though I don't think there was a coffeemaker. No worries though, they start making it at 6 a few doors down. They also serve pre-packaged muffins and instant oatmeal. Waking up and opening our curtains gave us a view worth the price alone - the train cars, mountains with the sun coming from just above them, an old industrial smokestack, and one of those ubiquitous drive-thru espresso stands (sigh). If that's not enough you can walk the other direction from your room and within 45 seconds you've got a cafe serving good espresso drinks too. Spoiled! Because the hotel was easy enough to deal with, a good value, and a comfortable resting spot they earn 4 stars. The trains, the view, and the walker's varied selection of latte sources give it the perfect rating. I rest my case, and I rested my cases for that matter, at the Garibaldi Econo Lodge.
"Mediocre Budget Hotel"
01/06/15 Carter T Bainbridge Island, Washington
Somethings are good, others are bad. I think the best way to approach this review is with bullets: The Good - Good location off highway 101 in Garibaldi. - Pleasant staff. - Across the parking lot from a cafe & bar. - Quiet. The Bad - Poor wifi. - Run down condition of most amenities. - Uncomfortable (old) bed. Generally, this is a place that you get what you pay for. For example, don't expect to get glass glasses to drink from, instead you'll find plastic wrapped plastic cups for water, juice, whatever. If you're on a budget, don't care about fancy and just need a place to crash, the Econo Lodge in Garibaldi just might be the ticket.
"Nice Location & Pleasant Stay"
10/04/14 EveandRuss Salem, OR
We had a pleasant, quiet stay at this motel. We always request upper floor which seems quieter. Room 206 faced East and we watched the sun come over the hills. Everything was clean and the room also included a frig and microwave. The breakfast served is ample for us - orange juice, yogurt, muffins, fruit, coffee, tea & hot chocolate. If that isn't enough there is a great restaurant (Kelley's Place) next door where we had a delicious dinner. There is a museum across the street, but we did not visit this time. We will stay here again when in the area.
"Decent budget hotel in a nice location."
09/10/14 DAVID B BEAVERTON
Garibaldi is a nice little town north of Tillamook. The Econolodge is a budget hotel but you get your money's worth. The bed was comfortable, room was decent sized and it wasn't noisy. The room was clean. The wifi didn't work well and breakfast was limited but it was close to everything in town and the price was low. Not luxury but a good place to overnight.
"Nasty Dirty"
09/07/14 kwalker nashville, tn
We checked in and saw how dirty the carpet was. We wiped down the table tops and bathroom floor PURE DIRT along with pubic hair on the toilet. (Pictures attached) The lady refused to give us a refund when we showed her the rag. Fog was rolling in and we had already checked, all the other motels in the area were full. They knew they had us. We had a roll of plastic in the car. Spread it out over the bed and laid there with our clothes and shoes on. Next morning a very nice lady said she was sorry about the room and she would talk with the manager. She later told us the manager would give us a refund. two weeks later charge is still on card. I called and spoke with the nice lady from checkout, she said that the owner refuse to give us a refund. We stayed we have to pay. We are Platinum Members of Choice Privileges and they could care less.