All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
11730 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX, 77079, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

4.8
Very pleasant
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Graat hotel"
I love it!
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
MAGID
"First time in an Embassy Suites hotel and loved it"
The suite was spacious, the room was very clean and the staff was friendly. The morning breakfast was fantastic as well and well worth getting up early for. I was so impressed that I changed the hotel I was reserved at for my following trip to Houston from a Marriott Courtyard to the Embassy Suites downtown. Hopefully, my experience will be the same if not better.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Living the Life
"Very nice"
I liked this hotel and would consider staying here again. The suites are very large and the bed was very comfortable. The location was convenient for me.
3 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Very satisfied
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great hotel, excellent condition, good location!"
Hotel was great, well maintained, easy access, etc.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
me
"Value for money weekend stay"
This is a true value for money week-end stay. As a regular customer, the staff at the Embassy Suites Energy Corridor really know how to deliver an excellent experience across the board at the right price.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Was a very nice hotel everything was clean staff was nice and my room was great. If they were in a better location this hotel would of been that much better. Really not walking distance to anything.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
I love the Embassy Suites and I always try to stay in one when I travel. The only issue with this hotel was the afternoon traffic but that is normal anywhere. I would stay here next time I'm in Houston. Hotel staff was wonderful and the Breakfast was perfect. But the happy Hour, OMG , There is nothing like a good glass of comp'd wine to set in the room with to answer e-mails .
5 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Alway, Jud
This is a great hotel. My family and I really liked the breakfast buffet it was nice that they can make omelets how ever you like and they can make Starbucks coffee also. The staff are really nice and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Ashley
"Staff so friendly, helpful! Thx 4 wonderful stay!"
Clean spacious room! Every convenience! Friendly staff, so helpful!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Best affordable hotel in Houston!"
Absolutely wonderful. Yolanda and Gaby at the Front Desk are experts in customer service. Very pleased with the way they handled any request. Breakfast was superb, the rooms spacious, happy hour was great. Very nice pool and excellent amenities. I will be coming back soon! Highly recommended.
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
"Love this hotel"
My name is Reggie. This hotel consistently delivers. That's why keep coming back!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Reggie
"Great Breakfast"
Enjoyed our stay. Beds were comfortable. Manager's reception needs more of a variety of snacks. There were only chips and one type of dip! One of the shuttle drivers was unfriendly and was listening to a radio station with vulgar jokes, didn't bother to ask us if it offended us. We had teenage girls with us! Overall a nice stay!
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
China Doll
"Great people"
The staff was fantastic. We had a family group of 17 in several room there for a wedding. We used the shuttle on numerous occasions. The drivers acted like they were enthusiastic to be our drivers. The front desk personnel were great (especially America-she was exceptional). It did not matter what staff member you encountered, or where, they were pleasant and committed to guest satisfaction. The cooked breakfast was way beyond what we expected. The manager's reception in the lounge area was an amenity that was very much appreciated.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
JB
"Excellent Hotel"
We could not have asked for a better hotel. It was amazing. The service, the food, the cleanliness. We arrived early and America, at the front desk, kicked into high gear and got our rooms ready while the shuttle took us to a restaurant. There were 16 of us traveling there for a wedding and we all felt the same about our hotel. AMAZING. Thank you for the wonderful job of your staff at Embassy Houston - Energy Corridor.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Cindy
"Great Hotel for our family!"
We just moved to Houston and needed lodging for one night. The kids (3 mo., 4 yr, 8 yr) had fun in the inside pool and we enjoyed the free breakfast. The food was great and every employee we encountered was very nice and accommodating. Rooms were clean and the environment was calm and inviting. We will definitely stay here again if needed!
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
"Excelent choice"
First timer a this hotel. Was very pleased with the friendly staff, and their service. Love they have a complementary happy hour and breakfast. My only complain, would be the cleanliness of my room.. There were a lot of hairs in the shower, and the carpet didn't get to be vacuumed. There were broken zipper parts, coins, and pieces of torn paper in the floor. I was not long enough in the room to have it cleaned again, so i just wore my sleepers around and picked the hairs off the shower with a tissue.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Xica
"Great hotel, but a little pricey"
Hotel is great, but I do believe it is overpriced.
1 night trip May 21, 2014
"Close to Major Freeways"
Great stay, the complimentary breakfast was good and the staff friendly. Probably they should have free wifi!!!
3 night trip May 16, 2014
It was convenient for our needs to get to our son's.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Must Stay"
We always stay at this location when going to Houston. The staff is very friendly and appreciates your business. The rooms are clean and the manager special and breakfast is a great value. I did have a dirty blanket (nothing crazy) on the pull out sofa but the staff apologized and quickly brought me a clean one.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"Excellent Weekend Retreat"
The staff are the best part of this hotel. Everyone, from the front desk to housekeeping, was friendly, courteous, and actually SMILED each time we were greeted. The rooms are spacious, beds medium-soft (plush), lots of pillows. BFast and reception excellent as expected - that's why we book Embassy Suites. This ES is smaller than most which made it quieter. A definite return.
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Beth G
"great sleep"
i stay here at least 2x a month, ea time for business. love it here.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
tina tran
"awesome!!!!!"
This hotel lived up to the great reviews that were posted before I booked my stay. Service was great. The meet n greet on the night of my stay was good. A great stay.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
beedie
"We love this hotel!!"
This is quite possibly the nicest emabassy suites I have ever been to. Staff was awesome. The rooms were clean and the breakfast and happy hour were well worth it.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Perfect!"
Right where I needed to be. Quiet, clean, over the top but not over priced. It was a pleasure staying the night and I'd do so again should the opportunity present itself.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"OMG very satisfied!!!!"
Quiet room, great bed, great Guest Service Manager, great services and most workers were polite, very different from the other Embassy suites in Houston, this one is the BEST !!!!!
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
She
"Great hotel. Delicious breakfast."
Very attentive staff, free self parking, great location AND a reasonable price. Will be our hotel of choice whenever we visit Houston in future. I forgot to mention the awesome happy hour with good food. Would like the recipe for their salsa, delicious.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
Frequent Travel
We were extremely satisfied with our stay. The rooms were clean, linens were plush, buffet breakfast had a variety of hot/cold items kept at safety temperature standards, staff was welcoming, and bathroom toiletries from Crabtree and Evelyn were a nice touch. Carlos (the server) made our family feel at home by accommodating our very large family at breakfast. Will be sure to return to this location at our next visit to Houston.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
"Pleasant stay."
Spacious suite, great breakfast, nice happy hour, convenient to I-10. Main complaint, no one helped me unload my luggage, which would have been nice since I was traveling with a one year old.
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
Everything was absolutely amazing definitely recommend it to anyone and we will definitely keep it in min for our next trip!
2 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"perfect location"
the staff is amazing!
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
I love this hotel..the staffs were nice and helpful.. Room was cleaned so I highly recommend it
Other trip Jan 11, 2014
nene
"bathtub??"
My stay was pretty good. This hotel has some maintenance issues (elevators and elevator buttons that don't work; ice machines that are broken; other little stuff). Amazingly, my room didn't have a bathtub. I had to ask to change rooms. For me, this is kind of like having to ask for a bed in a hotel room - you shouldn't have to. The breakfast is good and it's nice to have a free parking garage.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
"Nice hotel, great breakfast"
The hotel is great for kids - inside pool, large room, great breakfast.
7 night family trip Dec 22, 2013
The hotel staff all around was awesome. Very attentive and helpful to all our needs. What a great hotel and such great amenities. We just enjoyed it so much and will stay there again when in Houston.
3 night trip Dec 29, 2013
"Embassy suites"
Stayed there for two nights. Clean, comfortable rooms. Free covered parking and breakfast Buffett. Would recommend.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2013
NK
"greatful,amaizing,excelent"
this is the best,best, best,staff i never met,you have to go and enjoy like my family and i,we espend ten days realy was excelent, thanks embassy energy corridor,i never forget this ten day keep this way
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
gerardo
"Best "bang-for-your-buck" in the city of Houston!"
I stay at this Embassy Suites regularly, & from the moment I check-in, I feel like the staff wants to make sure I fully enjoy my time there. To say "the staff is friendly" would be an understatement lol, but they really make me feel like they are "rolling out the red carpet" for me. & the fact that the hotel itself is fairly new, well decorated/furnished, & in a good location (off I-10, about 15 mins from downtown), only make my stay there that much more enjoyable. I don't always make it to the nightly happy hour, but I never miss the amazing breakfast every morning (make sure you get an omelette)!! Overall, I love this Embassy Suites & try to book with them every time I'm in Houston. After one stay there, I'm sure you'll feel the same way!
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Lola
Loved it.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Excellent Experience"
Service, food and all amenities were fabulous. I was very happy with this hotel and will definitely use it again during my next trip to Houston.
3 night trip Dec 23, 2013
Beth
"Everything turns out well"
No surprises, everything works, spotless and absolutely comfortable. When I travel, i prefer not to stay inside the hotel room since I have things to do. The hotel room is so comfortable that I wouldn't mind just staying in. Parking is covered and plentiful, pool is indoor and heated, gym has good machines and the breakfast is delicious. Customer service is top notch. I have completely satisfied with everything except there is a cost to use wifi.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
"Nice, comfortable, and easy"
Stayed three nights for college graduation.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
michael
Love embassy
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Wonderful! My sister and I stayed while our daughters had a CHEER COMPETITION and that is 4 girls ages 6-9 and they are Cheerleaders so that means hyper loud and all over the place... I thought I made a mistake by booking their ... but Nope staff were great and very understanding! I loved it!!
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Margie
Awful, beds were not made, there was no towels left, had to call room service, and it took so long to get them, that we showered with small towels
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
Luis Vazquez
"Good value for the package."
Quite convenient to most places
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Charlie L
"Perfect shot stay in Houston"
In Texas, everything is far apart--you should rent a car. So, being a tad bit further from City Center (where my friends suggested I stay) meant that I saved a bit, and got so much more (free breakfast / a suite / gym & pool). great time at embassy suites!
3 night family trip Nov 15, 2013
"Overall nice hotel"
Room they gave us had not been clean but were quick to give us a new room when we told them. Unfortunately we were there the same weekend as a bunch of little 10 year old cheerleaders were running around.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013