All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
11730 Katy Freeway, Houston, TX, 77079, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

Great pool
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
  • Value
    Bad internet service
"Not impressed"
The hotel is located just off the highway and the rooms facing the road are not quiet. Enough to keep me awake at night. The front desk switched us to a room in the back next day. Breakfast buffet is not up to Embassy suites standards. We have stayed at several ES hotels and this is below average.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
Afia
"Embassy Suites is a very fine hotel"
Had a little construction going on at the time. Checkin, room and service was very good. Pool and hot tub very clean. Breakfast buffet was outstanding. Plan to come back to this hotel again.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Curtis A
"5yr anniversary"
My husband and I were celebrating our 5 year anniversary. The stay here was wonderful the only down side was that we had to pay for Wi-Fi. But other than that the hotel was nice and clean our room was way bigger than anticipated. Breakfast was delicious and all the staff was polite and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Bianca
"A family must!"
Every time we visit Houston we choose to stay at this location! The indoor pool keeps the kids active and busy no matter the weather! The breakfast keeps us going throughout our day and the evening reception makes our day end right! The staff goes above and beyond to make out stay more enjoyable with each visit!
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
JOHN
"great stay"
good spring break getaway
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
HAROLD
"ES hotel stay superb"
It was excellentbery friendly professional service
1 night trip Mar 7, 2015
"my hotel stay"
I enjoyed it all was good.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2015
vivian
"Great place to stay, good price too!"
Super nice! Best place I've ever stayed, no complaints at all, except... I paid for 2 nights, on the 2nd night, I was sound asleep when loud banging noises woke me up,somebody had a card key and tried to get in, only the latch inside kept them out. What happened was they thought I checked out so they gave somebody else the room, I guess they got another room, after that all was fine.
2 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Gregory L.
"Wonderful Hotel"
This was the best birthday ever for me. The room ,hotel,food,drinks,service,was exceptional. I have never stayed in a hotel like this it was 5 stars hands down. Whenever I come back to Houston, I will stay at this hotel it is the best no doubt
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Nikkita
Free breakfast. free wifi. Free parking. Free cocktails every night and awesome staff and management!!!
"Amazing All Around"
One of the best hotel experiences we've ever had. We got on the premiere floor that had complimentary vending which is a huge plus when you're traveling with a 6 year old who wants use he vending machine every hour! The complimentary breakfast is outstanding as well. Upon arrival at 2:30 am we were greeted by a very friendly young man and all the staff we encountered after were all very nice as well. When I called the front desk to have the hot tub heat turned up they sent someone immediately. Impeccable hotel! Will most definitely be staying here again in the future.
3 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Hotels.com Drops the Ball"
The Hotel was great and the reservations desk was awesome in sorting out the problems Hotels.com created with double billing and not having my reservations made on the day I arrived.
6 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Douglas
"awesome !"
it was a pleasure
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Perfect location in the area I was working."
Very friendly staff, Yolanda at the front did an excellent job.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Nice hotel closed to r restaurants and major highw"
My husband and I stayed for the weekend and there was no better choice. Location is excellent, plenty of restaurants closed by, the staff is courteous and the happy hour is great. The breakfast is a buffet with many choices, this is not the regular breakfast it is superb. The room was clean and plenty of space, convenient parking at no additional charge. Definitely we will come back.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Elvia
"Service"
Hotel is ok,but service is not at standard embassy level
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"SJM Houston"
Very nice stay! Breakfast was good! Gym was good! People were friendly.
14 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Comfortable and convenient business travel hotel"
This is a great business hotel. Free breakfast and free drinks at happy hour. They also were really helpful when I had an issue requiring a shuttle to a local office depot and the driver even waited while I ran in and purchased the needed items. Will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
Alex
"Happy staff"
Everyone was so cheerful and helpful. It made our one night stay (a Saturday) very enjoyable.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Liz
"Awesome Hotel, great value."
Very nice and new hotel. Rooms are large and very comfortable, but no view (blocked y building on both sides). Great breakfast bar. Kids love it. Internet was a crawl then stopped working. Great staff very prompt and helpful. Will definitely stay again soon.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Hang T
"Great location and great stay"
Great stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful from the moment we checked in.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"A nice hotel"
The free breakfast and the free happy hour were great. The location is central. However, housekeeping could have been better. It doesn't seem like they have vacuumed behind the bathroom door in some time.
5 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Jeremy
"Excellent Choice."
Great hotel,very nice and new. Maid service was poor on one day. Didn't take out trash, left pillows on floor but overall excellent stay. Highly recommended.
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Kimberly
"Nice hotel, very clean, great staff"
Everything fine from the day we arrived until the day we left.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"A+++"
Only negative thing I can say is that the room could have been cleaner. Toliet paper wasn't even restocked from last stay. We only had half a roll.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Great stay , nice area, clean cozy rooms..check in was easy and smooth . However we called the front desk several times for cups and waters they never came
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"great"
Great hotel
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Dennis R
"Great Value"
FANTASTIC HOTEL! one of the best Embassy suites I have ever stayed at. The room was comfortable and clean, the staff very friendly and the breakfast was fantastic. I would highly recommend. Great value!
2 night business trip Dec 26, 2014
Gordon
"Pretty good family hotel but housekeeping fail!"
Pros were family friendly suite set up, warm swimming pool and pretty good brunch buffet. Major con was the cleaning service - every day showed up between 3 and 4, did a rushed, end of the day clean; one day we walked back in to crumbs on the floor and no new towels. When I called to complain, the desk agent asked me three times if I'd had the "Do not disturb" sign up. I have three little ones... We needed the clean!
7 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Esther
"Fantastic hotel at the Energy Corridor."
This is my 4th stay there, this year. Fantastic hotel, excellent location, super clean, great people. Will stay there again, without hesitation!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
JBN
"Thank you jay"
Really nice jay the manager that night for the counter helped a lot
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
daniel
"Embassy Suites- Energy Corridor"
It was a great stay. Newish, well maintained hotel. Our daughter loved the heated indoor pool. Easy access to covered parking. Also very easy to reach as it it is well located.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Juli
"Great for family getaway"
It was very pleasant. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. We love their complementary breakfast. The only complaints I would have are the fact that they need better pillows and water softener.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
dad of 3
"Book this hotel NOW!"
Beautiful!! I was only in Houston for one day & this hotel was perfect! Perfect location, price, parking( I drive a large SUV), staff, lobby, elevators, MY ROOM!!! I will only stay in this hotel on my return trip(s) to Houston!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
Bridgette
"The Best"
Love this hotel! We always stay here because the people that work there are so nice! Its very clean, comfortable, and has a great breakfast!
2 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Bar closes way too early on the weekends. Please fix it.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Very pleasant
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"Graat hotel"
I love it!
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
MAGID
"First time in an Embassy Suites hotel and loved it"
The suite was spacious, the room was very clean and the staff was friendly. The morning breakfast was fantastic as well and well worth getting up early for. I was so impressed that I changed the hotel I was reserved at for my following trip to Houston from a Marriott Courtyard to the Embassy Suites downtown. Hopefully, my experience will be the same if not better.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Living the Life
"Very nice"
I liked this hotel and would consider staying here again. The suites are very large and the bed was very comfortable. The location was convenient for me.
3 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Very satisfied
2 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Great hotel, excellent condition, good location!"
Hotel was great, well maintained, easy access, etc.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
me
"Value for money weekend stay"
This is a true value for money week-end stay. As a regular customer, the staff at the Embassy Suites Energy Corridor really know how to deliver an excellent experience across the board at the right price.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Was a very nice hotel everything was clean staff was nice and my room was great. If they were in a better location this hotel would of been that much better. Really not walking distance to anything.
2 night trip Aug 7, 2014
I love the Embassy Suites and I always try to stay in one when I travel. The only issue with this hotel was the afternoon traffic but that is normal anywhere. I would stay here next time I'm in Houston. Hotel staff was wonderful and the Breakfast was perfect. But the happy Hour, OMG , There is nothing like a good glass of comp'd wine to set in the room with to answer e-mails .
5 night business trip Jul 29, 2014
Alway, Jud
This is a great hotel. My family and I really liked the breakfast buffet it was nice that they can make omelets how ever you like and they can make Starbucks coffee also. The staff are really nice and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Ashley
"Staff so friendly, helpful! Thx 4 wonderful stay!"
Clean spacious room! Every convenience! Friendly staff, so helpful!
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Best affordable hotel in Houston!"
Absolutely wonderful. Yolanda and Gaby at the Front Desk are experts in customer service. Very pleased with the way they handled any request. Breakfast was superb, the rooms spacious, happy hour was great. Very nice pool and excellent amenities. I will be coming back soon! Highly recommended.
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
"Love this hotel"
My name is Reggie. This hotel consistently delivers. That's why keep coming back!
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Reggie
"Great Breakfast"
Enjoyed our stay. Beds were comfortable. Manager's reception needs more of a variety of snacks. There were only chips and one type of dip! One of the shuttle drivers was unfriendly and was listening to a radio station with vulgar jokes, didn't bother to ask us if it offended us. We had teenage girls with us! Overall a nice stay!
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2014