All hotels in West Point, Mississippi, United States of America
1281 Highway 45 Alternate S, West Point, MS, 39773, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
Awesome
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Christopher
"No closets"
There are not many options in West Point, but this hotel was just fine. My only real complaint was that there was no closet, wardrobe, or drawers in the room. We were in town for a wedding and had no place to hang suits and dresses. Perhaps a piece of furniture was missing- otherwise, it is very odd to have a hotel with zero consideration for a guest's clothing.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Kimberly
"Hard night's sleep"
The staff was nice and hotel was ok. But, the uncomfortable beds and pillows and the noise from the road made it hard to get a good night's sleep.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Carl
"I was very unhappy with cost"
The price of my hotel stay changed three times. I got receipt for a less amount other than what was charged to my acct.. I will not stay there anymore..
Other trip May 29, 2015
j
"Overnight stay"
Enjoyed our stay! Very clean and up to date. The breakfast was ok.... nothing outstanding... but good. The staff was courteous, kind & helpful.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Great Clean Comfortable Hotel. Thin Walls."
This hotel is great. Awesome staff. Good breakfast. It's in a good location, away from traffic of MSU and Starkville, but still convenient to events at MSU. My only gripe would be that the walls are a bit thin, so you can hear all sorts of sounds relatively clearly from your neighbors' rooms. Luckily, I stayed on the top floor, so I did not have to hear anyone above me. Otherwise, awesome stay!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Nicholas
"worthless"
The wasn't any discounts or promotions given during my stay it was the regular rate
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
T.
We had a nice room and a good breakfast. It is only 15 minutes to Mississippi State University.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Comfortable Accessible Room"
The staff was very accommodating when a member of our party required a comfort height toilet. Upon request, they allowed us to change from a standard to an accessible room which was made our stay comfortable.
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Thin walls and floors"
Overall, the stay was good. The only negative was the walls and floors were not very well sound proofed. You could hear people above and below us and it was not as if they were speaking in elevated levels. Also you could feel floors shake as you walked across them. I had to make a concentrated effort to walk extra softly. The amenities and the staff were excellent.
"Great place to stay for veterinary school visit."
I was in the area for a veterinary conference at the College of Veterinary Medicine at MSU. The hotel location was less than 20 minutes from the school and an easy, traffic-free trip. At the hotel, Jacqueline was particularly helpful: because of some weather issues, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make the trip up from Gulfport and, if I did make the trip, I would be in late. She offered a local weather forecast and a late check-in opportunity and was there to greet me when I did arrive.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
C. Dennis
"iwas very pleasing"
good expreance dealing with staff and checking in and out.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
hank
"Very nice"
I loved this hotel, it's new and very nice. The provide to go breakfast bags as well. Real considerate
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Outstanding stay in Hampton inn."
We were in West Point, Ms. to attend a family wedding. The hotel staff were outstanding. the service was superb, The room and hotel were very clean and modern. The breakfast was very good. We enjoyed our stay there and would return.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Sidney
"Small town hospitality and comfort"
The Front desk staff was very friendly, with small town hospitality. The hotel appears new. It is in great condition and the rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was nice with several hot items. We were able to linger in the spacious, comfortable lobby-dining area and visit with friends.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Darryl
"Nice Hotel- Great for MSU football game stays!"
We had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was very nice. From check-in to check-out, the staff was polite and helpful. Our room was very clean and roomy. The room was designed to be very space-efficient, and they definitely succeeded with that. The location was great for us going to the MSU game. We were able to go in to Starkville to do all of the things we wanted without worrying about the Starkville craziness during a football weekend. The breakfast was also good! Overall we were very pleased!
Brandi
"Good service"
Had no complaints. Great service overall. Great customer service as well!
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
Edmonds
"College Move In"
Location is close to MSU in Starkville. Room was clean and comfortable, the staff friendly.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Quick overnight on business"
Hotel was nice and room was clean. Sheets were clean and bathroom too. I think it was great!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Hotel stay for business."
The experience was very nice and the hotel was easy to locate.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great place to stay."
Very clean and comfortable room. The staff was also very helpful. I would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice place. Very well cared for."
Nice hotel. Easy access. Clean and spotless. A++++++++++++++
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Jon
"Easy in - easy out"
The location of the hotel was great and provided mutliple entrances for easy access to my room once i checked in. A great place to stay and actually better than i expected.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
Staff was welcoming and friendly. Accommodations were clean and up to date. We will use this hotel again when we travel to Mississippi.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Sooooo enjoyable"
I was getting over a cold and hadn't slept well in days. The hot tea warmed my sore throat and the bed lulled me to sleep.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2014
"Very nice hotel and accessible to other cities."
The rooms are clean, comfortable and neat. Also, the staff are polite and helpful.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Yemi
nice hotel and helpful staff - we would stay again if in the area
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Liked the breakfast, area was clean and pleasant. liked the free wi-fi, staff very friendly
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
Glynis C.
Great, other than train that came through at 3:00AM.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"convience"
We were not put in the room that we had reservations for through Hotels.Com. The breakfast was not the best in comparison to another Hampton Hotel stay we had stayed in, a couple of weeks earlier( in another state). The staff was friendly, and there was an overall safe feeling atmosphere. Although there were a couple of gliches, I would stay in the Hampton hotels again.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Jessie
Very Nice
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2013
"Great place to stay!"
Everything was very comfortable!
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Very nice hotel"
Great hotel, bed was just a little too firm for me, but it was very clean and in the perfect location for what I needed.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2012

Walter

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites West Point

"Half way stay"
08/21/15 rachelcM8362EC
We were going to Alabama and stopped at this location as a halfway point for a break from driving. The hotel was very pretty and the outside was as well. There were a couple of maintainance issues with our room that needed looked at but nothing that affected our stay (reported issues at check out and they got on radio and were going to room as we were checking out).
08/12/15 Darren B Cumming, United States
Checked in during Freshmen move in week. Close and easy being nearest since Starkville was sold out. Very pleased and happy. Will stay here again for visits. Only negative is the rate increases during MSU event weekends. Somewhat feel gouged, but this is all hotels in area not specific to this one.
"Hampton at West Point , Ms"
08/11/15 georgehE4450IO
overall nice place but I thought a little pricey for an overnight stay , but they did accommodate for trouble with a drunken guest trying to start a fight by comping one of the rooms - very nice. I would have preferred different type eggs on the breakfast menu - an odd texture and taste. But the other items that I tasted were ok and the children all seemed satisfied
"Best for this area"
08/09/15 Catherine O
Stayed one night on my Hampton points. I travel weekly or every other week and this is one hotel that I felt as a Hilton member meant nothing at all. Upon check in I was no greater as a diamond member or asked if I wanted a water and snack. Was not provided any Internet information. Or given the times for breakfast. When I went to the desk so ask for a replacement key she was talking to me and a guest on the phone which was very unprofessional. The room smelled amazing and was cool. The breakfast was your normal breakfast but since I can't eat eggs and it was omelets and French toast I had to eat cereal and a muffin which was so dry it crumbled. I would recommend this over all other hotels in the area but not sure 30,000 points was worth this room due to the lack of service and breakfast
"Best hotel for your stay"
08/05/15 Clarice W Lombard, Illinois
You can't find a better hotel to stay in West Point, Ms than the Hampton Inn. Staff is very friendly and courteous. They do their best to make your accommodations pleasurable. If you have a problem ask for Tracy the manager. She has a personality that will brighten your day!
"Not Bad"
07/08/15 Chessiefortworth Fort Worth TX
Ashley Paisley is a great desk clerk. Very friendly & helpful. I chose the check in option from the Hilton app but upon arrival was given another room due to late check outs and the rooms weren't cleaned. It was almost 6:00 pm before the women finished cleaning. I've never seen that late cleaning time in all my years of traveling for anywhere I've stayed. Anyway, our room was the second room across from the elevator. You could hear it running all night! Not much sleep was gotten. Also in this town, there's a train track close by and two trains ran by 11:00 pm blowing their whistles. Extremely loud and not even the AC unit drown out the sound. Then early the next morning another train and that whistle. Breakfast had those awful cheese omelettes with a few other choices. Don't know why Hilton thinks those omelettes are good. The cheese is like a cheese spread you squirt out of a container. We skipped breakfast and went to Hardee's for great biscuits and real scrambled eggs! Wifi wasn't too fast also.
"Comfortable, clean and friendly"
06/24/15 combatboots? Chicago
We stayed at this hotel for a family reunion and it was wonderful. The hotel is clean, pretty and the staff was very friendly. I would recommend this hotel without hesitation. The only small issue in the room was that the refrigerator made some noise that woke me up once. Other than that - everything was wonderful. Having a fridge in the room was a bonus.
"Cancellation policy"
06/17/15 Graham F West Point, MS, United States
due to an emergency in business travel I needed to cancel this reservation. I was denied due tot he fact that I did not give 24 hours notice of cancellation. Consequently, that visit in West Point, MS Hampton Inn and Suites will be my last stay at Hilton properties. My business travel is such that I need to change my schedule on a moment's notice. This new policy makes it impossible for me to stay with you any longer.
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY"
06/02/15 Amanda C Columbus, United States
This hotel is very accommodating. Very friendly staff! Very clean. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is enjoyable. If you need anything all you have to is ask and the staff will do everything to make sure you get what you need.
"Great hotel!"
05/30/15 Mack A Germantown, United States
My wife and I stopped in West Point on our way to Florida. Choosing to stay at this Hampton Inn was a smart decision! Clean rooms, great beds, great breakfast and free internet. What else could you ask for? It's a well run hotel!