All hotels in West Point, Mississippi, United States of America
1281 Highway 45 Alternate S, West Point, MS, 39773, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Clean
    Awesome vibe
    Comfortable
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Great Room and Service"
We were only there for one night as we had attended graduation at Mississippi State University. The staff were friendly and accommodating and the rooms were great! Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
This a great place to stay, ESP. When Miss. State is playing home games. We like the efficiency of the staff. The cleanliness! The breakfast, and the comforts along with the Quiet atmosphere,and super bedding. We use this as our 1st choice when there is availability.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Kirk
People are always pleasant and best place to stay in the area.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
Neill
Awesome
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Christopher
"Great if you don't eat breakfast."
This hotel was nice, clean, friendly staff and a spacious room. A little noisy at night and we could hear the people above us walking. The real let down was the breakfast. The eggs were swimming in grease and the sausage links, I think were turkey, were very dry and tasteless. We have stayed in many Hampton Inn hotels and never had food like this.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"No closets"
There are not many options in West Point, but this hotel was just fine. My only real complaint was that there was no closet, wardrobe, or drawers in the room. We were in town for a wedding and had no place to hang suits and dresses. Perhaps a piece of furniture was missing- otherwise, it is very odd to have a hotel with zero consideration for a guest's clothing.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Kimberly
"Hard night's sleep"
The staff was nice and hotel was ok. But, the uncomfortable beds and pillows and the noise from the road made it hard to get a good night's sleep.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Carl
"I was very unhappy with cost"
The price of my hotel stay changed three times. I got receipt for a less amount other than what was charged to my acct.. I will not stay there anymore..
Other trip May 29, 2015
j
"MEMORIAL FAMILY DAY"
THE STAY WAS OKAY, THE POWER WENT OFF IN OUR PART OF THE CITY, WE WERE ON THE THIRD FLOOR, WE DID NOT HAVE ANY LIGHTS TO GO DOWN THE STAIRS FROM THE THIRD AND SECOND FLOORS ( THIS COULD HAVE BEEN REALLY BAD).
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Enjoyed our stay! Very clean and up to date. The breakfast was ok.... nothing outstanding... but good. The staff was courteous, kind & helpful.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Great Clean Comfortable Hotel. Thin Walls."
This hotel is great. Awesome staff. Good breakfast. It's in a good location, away from traffic of MSU and Starkville, but still convenient to events at MSU. My only gripe would be that the walls are a bit thin, so you can hear all sorts of sounds relatively clearly from your neighbors' rooms. Luckily, I stayed on the top floor, so I did not have to hear anyone above me. Otherwise, awesome stay!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Nicholas
"worthless"
The wasn't any discounts or promotions given during my stay it was the regular rate
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
T.
We had a nice room and a good breakfast. It is only 15 minutes to Mississippi State University.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Comfortable Accessible Room"
The staff was very accommodating when a member of our party required a comfort height toilet. Upon request, they allowed us to change from a standard to an accessible room which was made our stay comfortable.
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
"Thin walls and floors"
Overall, the stay was good. The only negative was the walls and floors were not very well sound proofed. You could hear people above and below us and it was not as if they were speaking in elevated levels. Also you could feel floors shake as you walked across them. I had to make a concentrated effort to walk extra softly. The amenities and the staff were excellent.
"Great place to stay for veterinary school visit."
I was in the area for a veterinary conference at the College of Veterinary Medicine at MSU. The hotel location was less than 20 minutes from the school and an easy, traffic-free trip. At the hotel, Jacqueline was particularly helpful: because of some weather issues, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to make the trip up from Gulfport and, if I did make the trip, I would be in late. She offered a local weather forecast and a late check-in opportunity and was there to greet me when I did arrive.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
C. Dennis
"iwas very pleasing"
good expreance dealing with staff and checking in and out.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
hank
"Very nice"
I loved this hotel, it's new and very nice. The provide to go breakfast bags as well. Real considerate
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Outstanding stay in Hampton inn."
We were in West Point, Ms. to attend a family wedding. The hotel staff were outstanding. the service was superb, The room and hotel were very clean and modern. The breakfast was very good. We enjoyed our stay there and would return.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Sidney
"Small town hospitality and comfort"
The Front desk staff was very friendly, with small town hospitality. The hotel appears new. It is in great condition and the rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was nice with several hot items. We were able to linger in the spacious, comfortable lobby-dining area and visit with friends.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Darryl
"Nice Hotel- Great for MSU football game stays!"
We had a great experience at this hotel. The staff was very nice. From check-in to check-out, the staff was polite and helpful. Our room was very clean and roomy. The room was designed to be very space-efficient, and they definitely succeeded with that. The location was great for us going to the MSU game. We were able to go in to Starkville to do all of the things we wanted without worrying about the Starkville craziness during a football weekend. The breakfast was also good! Overall we were very pleased!
Brandi
"Good service"
Had no complaints. Great service overall. Great customer service as well!
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
Edmonds
"College Move In"
Location is close to MSU in Starkville. Room was clean and comfortable, the staff friendly.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
"Quick overnight on business"
Hotel was nice and room was clean. Sheets were clean and bathroom too. I think it was great!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Hotel stay for business."
The experience was very nice and the hotel was easy to locate.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great place to stay."
Very clean and comfortable room. The staff was also very helpful. I would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice place. Very well cared for."
Nice hotel. Easy access. Clean and spotless. A++++++++++++++
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Jon
"Easy in - easy out"
The location of the hotel was great and provided mutliple entrances for easy access to my room once i checked in. A great place to stay and actually better than i expected.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
Staff was welcoming and friendly. Accommodations were clean and up to date. We will use this hotel again when we travel to Mississippi.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Sooooo enjoyable"
I was getting over a cold and hadn't slept well in days. The hot tea warmed my sore throat and the bed lulled me to sleep.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2014
"Very nice hotel and accessible to other cities."
The rooms are clean, comfortable and neat. Also, the staff are polite and helpful.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Yemi
nice hotel and helpful staff - we would stay again if in the area
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Liked the breakfast, area was clean and pleasant. liked the free wi-fi, staff very friendly
3 night family trip Aug 22, 2013
Glynis C.
Great, other than train that came through at 3:00AM.
2 night trip May 24, 2013
"convience"
We were not put in the room that we had reservations for through Hotels.Com. The breakfast was not the best in comparison to another Hampton Hotel stay we had stayed in, a couple of weeks earlier( in another state). The staff was friendly, and there was an overall safe feeling atmosphere. Although there were a couple of gliches, I would stay in the Hampton hotels again.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013