All hotels in Ormond Beach, Florida, United States of America
1571 N US Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Okay experience"
The rooms were very snug. Made it uncomfortable.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Tierra
"Fraudulent charges & no room"
The front desk was rude and had given away my room to an anonymous person before I arrived AND the hotel charged that room for two nights on the card I had on file for the reservation. They didn't request an ID from the stranger and I was charged three times what it should've cost me. The hotel still has not resolved this issue even though they claim to have 100% satisfaction guarantee. The hotel was also next to a strip club in a dilapidated part of town. The whole experience was horrible!
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Hotel was great, Surrounding area made us nervous"
The personnel were great, the beds comfortable, however the outside of the building lacked curb appeal and the neighborhood was less than appealing. My family was actually a little nervous with the closed down gas station and the run-down and closed strip club right in front. If you get past that, they stay was great, inside the building.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Bradley
"2 night stay"
The hotel itself was clean, the staff was friendly. The area was kind of sketchy
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Just ok"
Nice room, breakfast needs a face lift, over all for the price it is ok and just ok.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
"ok stay"
The uotel was clean and up to date. However, do not plan on using the sofa bed. The mattress in it is a joke. The beds are comfortable for people who like soft beds. The pool area needs attention, but it's still clean overall. The staff could be more helpful. All in all it was a good stay.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"No ac hotel!! please don't waste your money!!"
This hotel is horrible! The staff was very rude. after staying in the the room for 45 mins I noticed that the ac wasn't working. I called the front desk and they stated that I couldn't get another room nor could I get my money back! what?? I couldn't believe how rude these people are at this hotel. Save your money! Also the breakfest was so so nasty mold on the bread. Lol. When I told the staff the man Just said ok and did nothing!! Save your money this place is horrible!!! Thx carolina
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
carolina
"quick over night stop before a 19 hour ride home"
This was a quick over night stop before a 19 hour ride home so comfort and showers were very important. Both were great!
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"The hotel was clean and very comfortable"
There wasn't very much hot water and I told them and they said you don't need real hot water in Florida it was Luke warm.Also hot tub was Luke warm and didn't work so didn't even use it .I would give this hotel a 7.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
jan
"Nice, quiet place."
A very good location, just close enough yet out of the way of the madness of Daytona activities. A clean, nice place to stay.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
We had a great stay at LaQuinta. The room is nice & large and very clean. Comfortable beds with enough pillows. The only things I would suggest are for them to upgrade their internet service so it's not a problem to get on, and to provide printed TV station guides in the rooms, as the guide on the TV is really slow & you can't page up or down. But we weren't in our room that much so that wasn't a huge deal. Overall a very nice room.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Bike week"
Nice hotel, close walk to restaurants, but shower was cold. Ran out of hot water in no time.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Manager was rude."
Kept telling me I could cancel my reservation. Charged me $50 for extra person. Had no where else to go. Bike week was booked up. My reservation said up to 4 people. Argued with me over and over. Not a happy guest. Didn't care about what I had to say.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Gregg
"pleasantly surprised"
At first glance, I was a little concerned about the hotel's location. It sits behind closed businesses and the location looks and feels grimy. But once you enter the hotel, the place is impeccable, room was spacious and clean. Staff was ok, breakfast was non existent, short on staff. Once you see past its location, you won't be disappointed.
1 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Vacationers"
Had a wonderful stay. The hotel had nice decor, was clean and comfortable . The only complaint is there were signs for venting machines but no machines available. TV in work out room was not hooked up.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Great Place to Stay"
clean, comfortable. would stay here again
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
"Disappointing in overpriced stay"
While the room was clean and the bed was very comfortable, the air didn't work and it got hot. Also, the frig didn't work. The first two hotel clerks were rude, and check in time was supposed to be 2 but when we arrived they said to come back around 3 or 4. I know it was a big event weekend but the pieces were jacked up and the neighborhood didn't deserve the price especially with the less than friendly service, no working heat or air and no frig.
2 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Very nice accommodations, would definitely recommend
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"A+"
Great service, the rooms are amazing!
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Vanessa
"Alawys a good stay"
Second time we've stayed here. Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable and overall it is quiet and restful. Won't have a problem booking this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jeffrey
"stay away"
property manger is the rudest person I ever met, and biggest lier.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
leonard
"Better than some other La Quinta's"
All was fine until breakfast. Both the coffee and juice were watered down and the hard boiled eggs were rubbery.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Pamela
"team trip"
The hotel was very clean. The pillow top beds were amazing. Staff was friendly. You have to drive through another hotel parking lot that looks seedy to get to the hotel, but all is good.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
"Nice , clean no complains"
Clean and comfortable rooms staff very polite , had a good stay..
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
t-man
"my stay"
I had an amazing time... it felt like i was home!
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Very Impressed."
Very Impressed. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
shanna
Easy on easy off highway. Good places to eat.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Cindy
"quaint hotel"
My family and I had a great time at La Quinta hotel. We taught it was on the beach it just happened to be only a 5-10 minute ride away which was very pleasant.The hotel was very clean the cleaning people ask if you needed any extra towels in the extras so whatever is needed they were more than happy to provide it. the wifi was cool except for a few dead spots.The food was ok they had more than enough food. They just need somebody to come over from time to time to clean up the area for some guest are much messer than others. All the staff were very polite so I look forward to staying there again soon.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Latisha
"Location is a plus!"
The hotel was very adequate, however, the elevator service was closed down,repair people were available for 5 more days. Breakfast items were poor. Service was weak. However, location worked for us.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
judy
"Family vacation"
My family stayed the night and had plenty of room. With four children it's difficult to be comfortable but we were!! Super soft comfy beds, nice hot showers, decent breakfast. We were disappointed the pool wasn't open, no vending machine on the floor and only one tv. A great stay overall!!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Terribly Rude and unprofessional Staff"
The hotel itself (building, rooms and facilities) are OK, even "good" given the nightly rate but the Staff is downright terrible. The person who checked me in did so with headphones in his ear and only said two words to me, "sign here".. I stayed 4 nights and NEVER heard anyone say hello, good morning, thank you, you are welcome etc etc. Take a moment to think about this, 4 days and not a hello, good morning, Hi, thank you. The staff was extremely rude to whoever complained (not to me because I knew better to not even complain), they seem like they are serving a court ordered sentence rather than "doing a job". Had a long conversation with the general manager who seems like he wants to improve the customer experience but doesn't know how, given the rude, unprofessional staff. He claims he can't find ANYONE in his are with proper work ethic. SKIP this place unless you have no choice.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
universal RV
"Nice and spacious, pool is cold"
Very nice hotel, rooms are spacious and clean, staff not very friendly, pool is not heated and very cold
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"ok for just sleeping, don't expect any service"
The room was very clean, spacious and bed was comfortable. Housekeeping at this hotel does a great job. Front desk staff however, not very helpful. The guy could not answer any questions I had. They have coin op washer and dryer in 4th fl but no change machine. I asked guy at front desk if he could give me change for a dollar or two but he said no. When I finally used the machines, I spent my money only to find out that the washer does not work, it does not fill machine with much water. When I told front desk (same guy) he said he didn't know anything about that. I came down for breakfast around five to 8am. There was basically nothing. Just one waffle machine that a lady was hogging up for her and her 4 kids. No fruit, no bagels, no muffins, 2 pieces of stale white bread and cold coffee. When I asked the same guy at front desk if the breakfast would be replenished as it was still early, his reply was "that's all they have". I liked the room alot, it was a comfortable, however, the 2 reasons I mainly chose the hotel, laundry and breakfast, left me disappointed. To top it off upon checkout, same front desk worker, refused to provide me with a receipt for my stay. He took my credit card, charged it, then said they couldn't provide me with receipt. I had to insist until he finally gave me a hand written receipt. I won't be staying at this hotel again. But kudos to housekeeping.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Odd location; less than impressive breakfast"
Hotel is located behind a Motel 6. Wasn't clear how to get to it. Friendly check-in, but when we couldn't get the TV to work the staff wasn't much help. Breakfast was very limited. They only had 2 hard boiled eggs available the entire morning. After someone took those, the staff never replenished. Know it is a 2-star hotel, but there was shabby patch work and such throughout the room.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
D
"Need some repairs on rooms"
Recently visited during Thanksgiving, We choose La Quintas because they allow pets without an additional fees. Our first room the door lock was broken and the comforter had a weird circular burn mark on it. The front desk clerk nicely changed us to the room next door. But that room had a broken fridge. Exhausted from our drive with 4 kids and 2 dogs we just decided to let it be. Breakfast was a little scarce compared to La Quintas and competitors. Items were out and not replaced. Variety and Selection was minimal. The location was good for where we needed to be and away from the crowds of Daytona Beach. We were up for family.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Experience at La Quinta"
We tried to sleep in and the maid was knocking at our door to clean our room at 9:30 am. Also breakfast is closed at 9:00 am. So ones trying to sleep in has to go somewhere else. It would be nice if on the weekends breakfast was available till 10:00 AM. Just a suggestion. But the room was clean and slept well. Our door was hard to close and open also. Room #101.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
LL
"Great Place/Great Location/Great Price"
I love staying at this hotel! The location is close to everything in Ormond, Daytona, and Palm Coast. The bed is very comfy and the room is a decent size. The hotel is usually very quiet and private too, which is nice for a weekend getaway.
Jamie
"Location"
Location is in a very bad neighberhood and is positioned behind a delapetated old Super 8
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"nice room, sketchy neighborhood"
I booked this hotel for it's proximity to the Ormond Beach Performing Arts Center. It's located behind a Motel 6 in a run down sketchy looking area. The reception area is OK, but not very bright. The room was really nice!! The jacuzzi was so over chlorinated that we had to get out after five minutes because our eyes were burning. When I asked the night manager about getting a later check out the next day he said it should be fine because they were not busy. Trust me they were certainly not occupied. The next morning when I asked the new manager, she said no. She said they were really busy and needed that room. However, when we left there were only three cars in the parking lot. Whatever, for the price would could have gotten something on the beach and not done the road from a strip club. I will not stay here again, but the room was one of the nicest I have been in.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Needed better continental breakfast..
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Hotel itself was clean."
The hotel was clean but my room was not. I moved to another room and the shower was broken . Nice hotel but needs to be a little more cleaner.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Good location...but..."
Our overall stay was good; location was very close to the Interstate and other major stores (Wal-mart, etc). Rooms were superb! Nice comfy beds! WiFi! Sociable housekeepers! Clean bathrooms! Nice modern designs/décor! However throughout our stay, my daughter was feeling sick and we missed a whole day staying inside the hotel. That morning, we went to get some breakfast (complimentary) and bring it back to the room because my daughter was sick in bed. The manager or owner saw my husband walking tot he elevator with a plate of fruit and waffles and told him that we couldn't take the food to the room. His reason was you have to eat it downstairs in the lobby and the food was not allow because of health code reasons and it attracts bugs. My husband came to the room and the front desk agent called and told me that the manager/owner charged our room additional $100 for bringing the food to the room. A long story short.....we argued the $100...it was eventually dropped but the manager/owner was unbelievable. If you can't eat the food the hotel offers you in the comforts of your room, that you're "paying" for,...then that tells means me, you can't bring your own personal food into the hotel since the hotel is worrying about health codes and pest problems.
3 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
Brittany
""It Was OK""
We booked online after we couldn't find anything closer to the beach on the dates we wanted. The hotel is in a somewhat secluded area behind a run down Motel 6. The rooms were much smaller than the pictures suggested online and I had to clean the bathroom when I arrived. The refrigerator had a bad smell that permeated the room whenever it was opened even after I wiped it down. The pool was the equivalent of a kiddie pool and the breakfast was laughable with only muffins, juice, and cold hard boiled eggs with waffle batter for make your own waffles. The hotel was at least 20 minutes from anything and everything. The stay wasn't terrible and the staff were friendly, but I wouldn't book here again.
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Our room was spotless & the bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever slept in. Our room was next to elevator & we never heard any noise from it. The hotel was a,little hard to find. Overall our 1 night stay was very good. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
G Arnold
"Close To Track"
Nice Hotel That Was Close To The Daytona Track. Would Have Been A lot Nicer Had It Not Rained The Whole Weekend. Probably Going To Stay here Again Next Year When I Come To See The COKE ZERO 400.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Rase Fan
"Nice hotel, seemed to be short staffed for holiday"
Shower had some kind of bugs coming out of drane was not happy with that at all, beds were lumpy and uncomfortable, will use your service again but not this hotel, they said I would recieve reciept from expedia but I have yet to get one, please send what was billed to my card as soon as possible. Thank you. Alan Collins.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Alan
"Weekend get away"
I knew the hotel was not in walking distance to the event we were visiting, but it was a reasonable drive. The staff were friendly and courteous. The room was clean. They allow pets which was a plus for us! They did not have enough table and chairs to accommodate the complimentary breakfast offered. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Gladys
"Terrible"
The customer service was absolutely terrible. Might have been the worst run hotel I have ever seen and I have traveled many places across Canada and the US. I won't be staying there ever again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Loved it always stay at la quinta
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
wilso
"Not close enough to the beach."
Guy at the front desk told us they didn't have any towels to give us. Then the maid had given us 4 more towels the next second.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014