All hotels in Ormond Beach, Florida, United States of America
1571 N US Highway 1, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Location"
Location is in a very bad neighberhood and is positioned behind a delapetated old Super 8
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"nice room, sketchy neighborhood"
I booked this hotel for it's proximity to the Ormond Beach Performing Arts Center. It's located behind a Motel 6 in a run down sketchy looking area. The reception area is OK, but not very bright. The room was really nice!! The jacuzzi was so over chlorinated that we had to get out after five minutes because our eyes were burning. When I asked the night manager about getting a later check out the next day he said it should be fine because they were not busy. Trust me they were certainly not occupied. The next morning when I asked the new manager, she said no. She said they were really busy and needed that room. However, when we left there were only three cars in the parking lot. Whatever, for the price would could have gotten something on the beach and not done the road from a strip club. I will not stay here again, but the room was one of the nicest I have been in.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Needed better continental breakfast..
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
"Hotel itself was clean."
The hotel was clean but my room was not. I moved to another room and the shower was broken . Nice hotel but needs to be a little more cleaner.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Good location...but..."
Our overall stay was good; location was very close to the Interstate and other major stores (Wal-mart, etc). Rooms were superb! Nice comfy beds! WiFi! Sociable housekeepers! Clean bathrooms! Nice modern designs/décor! However throughout our stay, my daughter was feeling sick and we missed a whole day staying inside the hotel. That morning, we went to get some breakfast (complimentary) and bring it back to the room because my daughter was sick in bed. The manager or owner saw my husband walking tot he elevator with a plate of fruit and waffles and told him that we couldn't take the food to the room. His reason was you have to eat it downstairs in the lobby and the food was not allow because of health code reasons and it attracts bugs. My husband came to the room and the front desk agent called and told me that the manager/owner charged our room additional $100 for bringing the food to the room. A long story short.....we argued the $100...it was eventually dropped but the manager/owner was unbelievable. If you can't eat the food the hotel offers you in the comforts of your room, that you're "paying" for,...then that tells means me, you can't bring your own personal food into the hotel since the hotel is worrying about health codes and pest problems.
3 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
Brittany
""It Was OK""
We booked online after we couldn't find anything closer to the beach on the dates we wanted. The hotel is in a somewhat secluded area behind a run down Motel 6. The rooms were much smaller than the pictures suggested online and I had to clean the bathroom when I arrived. The refrigerator had a bad smell that permeated the room whenever it was opened even after I wiped it down. The pool was the equivalent of a kiddie pool and the breakfast was laughable with only muffins, juice, and cold hard boiled eggs with waffle batter for make your own waffles. The hotel was at least 20 minutes from anything and everything. The stay wasn't terrible and the staff were friendly, but I wouldn't book here again.
3 night business trip Jul 15, 2014
Our room was spotless & the bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever slept in. Our room was next to elevator & we never heard any noise from it. The hotel was a,little hard to find. Overall our 1 night stay was very good. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
G Arnold
"Close To Track"
Nice Hotel That Was Close To The Daytona Track. Would Have Been A lot Nicer Had It Not Rained The Whole Weekend. Probably Going To Stay here Again Next Year When I Come To See The COKE ZERO 400.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Rase Fan
"Nice hotel, seemed to be short staffed for holiday"
Shower had some kind of bugs coming out of drane was not happy with that at all, beds were lumpy and uncomfortable, will use your service again but not this hotel, they said I would recieve reciept from expedia but I have yet to get one, please send what was billed to my card as soon as possible. Thank you. Alan Collins.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Alan
"Weekend get away"
I knew the hotel was not in walking distance to the event we were visiting, but it was a reasonable drive. The staff were friendly and courteous. The room was clean. They allow pets which was a plus for us! They did not have enough table and chairs to accommodate the complimentary breakfast offered. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Gladys
"Terrible"
The customer service was absolutely terrible. Might have been the worst run hotel I have ever seen and I have traveled many places across Canada and the US. I won't be staying there ever again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Loved it always stay at la quinta
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
wilso
"Not close enough to the beach."
Guy at the front desk told us they didn't have any towels to give us. Then the maid had given us 4 more towels the next second.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Allison
"Beach was only 10 min away"
The experience was pleasant , rooms were clean there were small holes on the recliner in the sitting areas, they need to get rid of the motel six that sits in front of the room very dirty and run down.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Location was easy but had to drive by a business that some may not like. Hotel itself was great!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Hotel was great except for hairy linen and towels. I would stay there again Better than I expected.
1 night family trip May 31, 2014
"Nice hotel. Weird location"
Hotel Facility and room were very clean and nice. No hot items in breakfast only waffles. Pool and jacuzzi clean. Front desk nice but hard to get a hold of. Had to call several times before someone answered. Waited a few mins before someone came to front desk. Hotel is located right next to I95. But really nothing to do around area. Hotel is suited next to a strip club which is kinda weird. Overall room is very comfortable and super spacious. Would stay there again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Haydee
The service could be much better.
2 night business trip May 25, 2014
handel bernard
"Clean and nice rooms."
Except the location of the hotel, everything is amazing.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
Prasanth
"Most comfortable beds"
We stay in a lot of hotels as my 13 year old daughter plays on a travel softball team. This is by far one of our favorite places to stay. The beds are very comfortable and very close to the fields we play at. Always clean and friendly service.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Cindy W.
"LAQUINTA INN ORMOND BEACH"
The hotel is very nice and clean, breakfast was a bomber, we went down an everything was gone except fir juice and toast. Not even coffee. And they did not replenish although there was an hour remaining for service time. The hotel is a very far distance from the beach and entertainment, in the middle of nowhere. If you are going.to see Daytona and have fun you are about 12 miles away from it.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Clean but Minimalist.."
This hotel was clean, neat but way out of the way. Stuck in a corner..A couple of things..They did not have a current channel guide and none on the TV, the AC in the hallway was not turned on, or too high.. I think they do not have high occupancy so they are trying to cut down on expenses.. do not get me wrong, my stay was fine, but other than the strip club next door, I could hardly walk anywhere nearby to dinner..way out of the way.. I will not be staying here again
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
Kitchen Sales Coach
"Excellent value"
Felt like I got my money's worth. Clean, comfortable ,modern. What more can you ask for?
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
Spencer
This is a decent hotel for the price that's posted. The rooms clean and the hotel staff friendly. Would stay there again.
7 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
hard to find hotel
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Invest in pool equipment"
Nice fitness center. Motel out of the fun loop. Expensive for the location.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
NME
"Ok"
Had fire drill go off at 850am phone cord was broke and fitness room smelled like mold
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
"Nice place, a little noisy"
The beds were super comfy and the rooms were nice. It was a little noisy in the evening and early in the am.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"No frills hotel"
Extremely too far from beach. Hotel was ok. Dealt with 3 different front desk employees and 2 were extremely nice, but short big Indian guy was extremely RUDE! He also should move his car from the front door since it's a fire zone and he claims fines are steep!!! He should practice what he preaches! Other than him,hotel employees were kind & gracious. If u want a no frills hotel that's Not convenient to great stuff , then this is the hotel for you. I won't be back!
3 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2014
"My stay at the LQ"
I LOVED my stay at the hotel i slept very well i had the king suit the bedding was very comfortable and the staff was friendly and nice i would recommand this hotel to anyone.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"Great room, great service, and very clean!"
We took a school group for an overnight competition. We didn't want to pay the expensive prices for a room on the beach since we had to reserve 4 rooms. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly. Our rooms were comfortable and clean. I would definitely stay here again! The only complaint I had was the location. There is another hotel beside this one that needs some TLC and there is a strip club right at the entrance.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Cheaters"
It was a clean, comfortable stay in Ormond Beach for the Tomoka Marathon. Our only regret is that the hotel is hidden by a sketchy area which consists of a strip club and abandoned gas stations.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice hotel that allows pets."
I booked the room through Expedia and asked for the first floor.. Didn't get it.. I asked for a bathroom with a shower only.. Didn't get it.. And there was black mold where the cold air comes out of the air conditioner . Other than that the hotel itself was nice. The was only one waffle maker. Couldn't get that for breakfast. The grounds needed to be mowed and free of nettles
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Hotel is convenient to the highway with nearby places to eat, drink and shop. It's very close to the famous Iron Horse Saloon (Daytona Bike events stop). The hotel is nice, inside and out, with spacious rooms. There was a fridge and microwave in the room. The biggest (and only real) disappointment was that breakfast closes at 9am. What the heck?
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
TS
"Very easy to get to right of I-95"
nicely maintained rooms are clean and well kept staff was very friendly and ready to help with anything you required
1 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Nice hotel for Daytona bike week!!!"
Right across the highway from Harley dealership and close enough to the speedway and the beach to have a great time.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
tim
"Met expectations for LQ"
I typically stay at LQ on business because of the consistency of their properties. Inside the hotel, this LQ easily met my expectations. Clean and well kept, my stay was pleasant. While some of the surrounding property is rather shabby, it never impacted my state of well-being, but I did have to downgrade the neighborhood rating.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2014
The maids were excellant but the front desk was rude and not efficient at all.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2014
"Here for Daytona 500"
Usually stay at Hampton Inns. Found this excellent price package during race weekend and took a chance. The king bed was luxurious and we also had a sofa bed, upholstered chairs, refrigerator and microwave. Much more than we expected. Very clean and well done. Will now consider La Quinta hotels when traveling between MN and FL every winter. We won't hold hotel accountable for the 6 hour and 22 minute rain delay at the race! Thank you for a wonderful stay!
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Just the bare bones"
No extra amenities here. The owners have clearly signed on for the minimum package from LaQI&S. No lotion in the bathroom. Shower was decent. Breakfast and atmosphere is abysmal. Staff is nearly existent. Deafening door chime greets you to wake up staff sleeping in the office. They should move that where the staff can hear it and not deafen the customers. Seek Shelter Elsewhere.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Comfortable stay :)"
I would definitely recommend this hotel. Staff was excellent. Will come back :) No complaints.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nah"
Only 1 slow elevator for a 4 story hotel. Closet door in the room would not close. Looked like a pet stain on sofa. Run down motel next door. Strip club within 100 yards. Staff was not very freindly.
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
RP
"Very nice hotel"
Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Mike L
"Awesome"
Had a good time excellent service good customer service
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Tasha
"20min drive from everywhere"
The hotel was very nice. It was a 20 minute drive from everything. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Feb 2, 2014
FloridaResident
Nice stay -
Other trip Jan 31, 2014
"Superb"
The hotel facility is great. No issues. We did have a problem checking in due to an issue with Hotels.com and Mr. Cameron at the front desk had to spend considerable time on the phone getting it straightened out. Thank you.
1 night trip Jan 28, 2014
dmgoogie
"PERFET FOR VISITING FAMILY"
SURPRISED AT HOW NICE THE ROOM WAS FOR THE PRICE. I WOULD STAY AGAIN.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2014
JULIEJM
Very poor wifii signal and TV was missing major cable channels. Rather than helping me with my issues, the front desk was extremely defensive. Eventually, another working room was assigned. This issue happened on a very slow sunday and seemed it could be handled with more urgency and more tact.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
"The Indian gentleman"
My room was great; clean, comfortable and somewhat quiet. However, my experience with the clerk (possible owner) was not good. He was a bit rude and abrasive. The staff (the next day) was friendly and courteous.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013