All hotels in Muro, Spain
Playa de Muro, s/n, Alcudia, Muro, Mallorca, 07408, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Playa de Muro hotel"
Great hotel. Beds could be more comfortable. Great for families with kids. Amazing staff.
4 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
PAULA
"Mallorca Family Vacation"
A wonderful hotel and great for family. Dinner and Breakfast were great but lunch needed improvement. We had all inclusive and we were very satisfy.
"Absolutely loved this hotel!! 4-star treatment"
Absolutely loved this hotel!! We are definitely given 4 star treatment. Traveled from April 29th-May 1st. The hotel is definitely frequented by German families. A great atmosphere for children. They have evening shows and entertainment for the kids first, and then, the general entertainment after. But, my husband and I came without our kids and felt well-accomidated. The rooms are typically small. They upgraded us to a family room. The couches you see in the picture actually double as beds. I overheard someone complaining in the lobby because they expected better accommodations for the people 4 people in their rooms. The couches that double as beds seem like a great setting for kids, but if you have other adults, consider getting separate rooms. We paid for Half Board which includes dinner and breakfast, and it was so worth it. The buffet was amazing. All you can eat seafood (depending on the night: oysters, octopus, calamari, shrimp, fish and more) Spanish dishes, a children’s food area, fruit, vegetables, breads, cheeses, desserts, the works! It was so delicious and more than worth the extra money we paid. The bed was very firm but comfortable enough for us. The bar was nice. A band played the night we visited for drinks. A great selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. The staff sincerely seemed happy to have us there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It was a great trip!
3 night romance trip Apr 29, 2014
Mardiparty
"Enjoyable stay, great for families."
All in all the trip was enjoyable. The food was amazing and there were a plethora of things to choose from. The hotel was connected directly to the beach and there was plenty of pool space for those who'd rather stay away. We had read family friendly in other reviews, but a more accurate description is kid station. I think we only saw one or two other couples who didn't have children. No complaints though, the hotel is large enough that even those without children can sneak away and enjoy a more romantic setting.
Other trip May 18, 2013
"Great for a relaxing family vacay"
I was really pleased with the hotel. The staff was so pleasant and helpful. The hotel was beautiful and super clean. We went in April, so there was hardly anyone there, which we loved! The room was just the right size for our family of 4...which includes 2 teens. Loved that we had a small kitchen area for late night snacks. We did the all-inclusive package and the buffets were pretty good, too. My family already wants to go back in the summer. The one thing to keep in mind, if you are looking for a PARTY atmosphere with a lot of things "to do" nearby, this may not be the hotel for you. If you are looking for a relaxing spot a little out of the way...this one will meet your needs! If you have smaller kids, they really do a great job of keeping them entertained. My teens were too old for what they offered, but we all got a kick out of seeing how happy the kiddos were.
AJS

"Good resort for a family"
Great hotel for families with little ones. Do not go if you are a couple wanting quiet time. Everywhere you look there are children.
7 night family trip Sep 15, 2015
"Family vacation"
Staff were very helpful!!!! Food was okay. Very busy resort. The beach in front of the hotel was beautiful.
7 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
lynette c.
"Excellent family hotel for all inclusive holiday"
Our first all inclusive summer holiday for our family ...myself my husband, two children aged eleven and nine. We could not have wished for more....clean family room overlooking the garden and pool area, excellent staff, super kids club, amazing food and drink as well as entertainment for all ages. Situated right on the beach so we had the choice of lazing by the pool or going down to the beach. The most relaxing holiday we have ever had...the kids loved the range of activities in the maxi club and the freedom of choosing their own food. The staff could not have been more helpful and always smiling....even on a day of rain!!! On my birthday they left a bottle of champagne in the fridge and two glasses...so thoughtful!!! Nothing was too much trouble and we really felt spoilt and looked after. We also had the use of its sister hotel next door and were able to use the indoor pool on a day of rain as well as the disco in the evening. Buffet for all meals...we certainly did not go hungry ...one meal finishes and another starts!! Definitely would use this hotel again or try another iberostar resort on the island as we are sure they would all be the same standard. Thank you for an amazing holiday....the kids cried when we left!!!!
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
su
"Great family holiday"
Travelled as a family with 2x 3 yr olds and had a great time. Children loved the swimming pool and entertainment in the evening, it was also ideal having the beach at the bottom of the hotel. Room was very clean and sofa beds worked well for youngsters although I'm not sure how well they would work with older children (teenagers). Food choices catered for us all with enough variation each day to satisfy our requirements. Overall a great family holiday that we would definitely recommend.
7 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Lovely hotel amazing beach .2 adult's 2 kids"
Well my experience at this resort was great .I'm going to start of with The good points then the not so good points . The good points are amazing hotel the pools are amazing there are 2 hotels on this resort they are albufera park & albufera playa . They are shared hotels which were great experiencing all the facilities . The staff was wonderful very happy and always smiling and always happy to help . Not so good points - basically don't go at this resort out of season like I did especially all inclusive like snack time between breakfast & lunch & dinner there are no snax available there is only ice cream which my kids were very disappointed I did let the manager know but she did nothing I think her name was catalina . No hardly activities to do for adults also from kids under 3 years old have to be with there parents . The outdoor pools was cold . Also there are no water parks opened either they only open June.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
danny
"Just okay hotel."
Staff was not helpful. Extra fees for everything. Facilities dated but okay. Location okay.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
It was good but there was limited vegetarian food available. The restaurant manager was nice enough to ask the chief to cater for us especially.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Nice hotel and lovely staff."
Friendly atmosphere, and amazing stuff for kids. Good night entertainment both for kids and adults. Beach very close to hotel. Only problem in my stay was food. Very limited option for vegetarian, even though the restaurant manager tried to make vegetarian food on request, it's difficult for vegetarians.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
dilip
"Nice hotel but poor facilities etc.."
Nothing to do at this hotel, cold food served at dinner & damp room. Overall not a great experience.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Suited our needs well."
We booked a family room which had a sliding door between the bedroom and lounge area. It was very clean and well furnished if a bit dated in décor. An electric kettle would have been nice in the room. However, it met our needs well as we had a two year old with us. The hotel facilities are excellent, especially the well-maintained grounds and swimming pools. The hotel is very close to the beach and in a quiet situation. The food was good, with a wide choice, but better quality coffee is recommended.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Eileen
"Excellent resort"
I stayed a week in this resort. The resort is new and clean. It has all the facilities you can imagine, beach is excellent and near to the hotel there is a wooded area which is greate for strolling. It is an excellent resort for young families with the children, if you are looking for adult entertainment this resort is not for you. The staff is excellent and the food is great. The only shortcoming Is the availability of Wi-FI. You have limited free access.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Jacob
"A great place to stay for young families"
We loved our holiday here. The facilities were superb. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The local beach was amazing. The food was as good as I have ever had on holiday. The only major complaint was the sleeping facilities. We stayed as a family of four and there was only one double bed. The other "bed" was the sofa - which was uncomfortable and small. Also - the tennis court was an expensive add on. €12 euros for an hour. This court should be free to use.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Wonderful apart hotel on the beach"
Loved every minute of it. Great food great service, kids loved the mini club. Cant fault anything.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"The Best"
Fantastic hotels for families. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. Excelled in all aspects.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Reg
"Great hotel for families"
This hotel is great for families, there is a beautiful beach is right at the door step, a fantastic kids club and mini disco which my 4 yr old daughter enjoyed very much every night. The food was very nice with lots of variety, we went half board because me and my husband doesn't really drink alcohol so we didn't think going all inclusive would have been worth it. The staff were all amazing, extremely friendly. The only thing that i thought could be better were the rooms, the walls were thin, I could hear noises from other rooms, but it was not a major issue as we didn't stay in the rooms much.
Other trip May 10, 2014
katherine
"Perfect holiday for a family with young children"
We spent a week there in October, the weather was fantastic! The beach is really close and very safe for children to play near the water as it is not very deep. The outdoor pools were nice but water too cold to get in! The room we had was really clean, you could not fault it. Food was ok although rice was served uncooked so paellas were not great... maybe a way for customers to have to order more drinks? Mattress were a bit springy particularly the kids one! I would recommend it to friends. Don't waste your money upgrading to a room with the sea view or you will have to wait until the evening entertainment stops which is around 2 in the morning! Not great if you have young kids!
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Voilamika
"Great experience"
A great hotel with plenty to do, lots of choice for food (on all inclusive) with variety of restaurants. Very clean rooms and steps away from the beach. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Fantastic hotel"
Hotel was fantastic and the food was excellent! All the staff are extremely friendly and helpful, the animation team were fab, the kids loved the entertairnt!! Look forward to our next holiday there.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Tracey
We love this hotel. We have been 4 times now. Very close to the beach just walk through the trees and you are there! All the staff are friendly never had a problem with any of them. Would definately recommend it. Great for kids too. Very clean and the food is good a different theme each evening, you do get the usuals chips, salads, pizza but the main could be beef, turkey, pork, salmon it is great and a lot of choice. We only go for about 8 days so never have really done any trips. Have been to Alcudia town about 10 mins away in a taxi. We just go for a relaxing holiday.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Juliet
"Wow!"
If you are looking for an amazing family holiday then you won't go wrong with this one. 10/10 hotel, 10/10 beach a few yards from the hotel via private access, food 11/10 unbelievable!!! Entertainment team and staff 10/10. Blown away by the overall experience it ticked all the boxes for us. Not cheap but guaranteed amazing family holiday right on one of the best beaches in Europe.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Can't fault our family holiday...."
Great hotel. Spacious, clean, attentive staff, wide choice of food, lovely location, huge pool, lots of comfortable sunbeds, happy children in kids clubs. Relaxing week.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Suzanne
"Great for family"
Stayed 5 nights all inclusive in Jul/Aug'13, with 3 children and 4 adults. Good location, friendly staff, enough pool chairs, etc. Our only complain is that in spite of great variety in the buffet, the taste of the food was not to our liking. We generally left the table "not satisfied" (lots of wasted left over in our plate).
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Family of 7
"Fantastic high standard family holiday"
The hotel was wonderful. Very clean, comfortable rooms. Grounds of hotel were immaculate. The food was amazing, extremely varied and high quality. The entertainment team were fantastic, very amusing performances. I have stayed in many 5 star hotels around the world but this was one of the best hotels I have had pleasure in spending time in.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Kasia
"Brilliant"
I'd read reviews saying this hotel was good, but it exceeded expectations. We've travelled a lot with our daughters and I never thought I'd be able to enjoy a holiday where I barely left the resort, but that's what I ended up doing. I left the hotel once for a token trip to Alcudia old town (local bus service only 1euro50). The standard of the food was very high, there was a lot of variety and always something good at each meal. We had the all inclusive option and I was pleased to find that soft drinks included proper coca-cola, fanta etc and when I had Bacardi, it was real Bacardi (not white rum). My daughters absolutely loved mini-club, the staff were brilliant with them, my youngest has hearing problems but they took the extra time to ensure she understood what was happening. Their language skills were great too. The adjacent beach was good for young children, shallow and calm for a long way out. All of the staff went the extra mile to make our stay very enjoyable, whether it was a friendly hello from the waiter, or the cleaner carefully arranging the girls soft toys. The one bedroom apartment is actually much bigger than the photos suggest. I was expecting the evening entertainment to be cheesy, but it was also of high standard. All in all, it was a fantastic hotel.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
Miriam
"Big, busy and perfect for kids"
Booked this hotel as a last minute option to escape a cold rainy half term. My 6 year old was thrilled with the pool and the mini club, with masses of other children to play with, both English and German. We took a half board option, and the food was pretty good, above-average standard hotel fare, though they did offer HP sauce at breskfast, which was very welcome!. The onshore wind was a bit offputting for the beach, but it was a short easy drive to reach more sheltered bays. Room was spotless and spacious, modern shower unit, big balcony and free bottle of water every day, which was a nice touch. Finally, I have to praise the evening entertainment team, who did a spectacular Mamma mia show, and earned every bit of our applause. I'd definitely recommend this hotel for families with children under 10. Couples beware though, unless you enjoy the sound of toddlers at every step...
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
Sophie
"A lovely hotel situated right on the beach"
My wife and I, both 56, stayed in this hotel between 5 and 12 April 2013. The hotel staff were extremely friendly and helpful. It seems that the Albufera Park is an Aparthotel. We booked a standard room which included a lounge with TV and sofa beds, a kitchen and dining area with a fridge, hob and microwave. The separate twin-bedded room had sliding doors leading to the balcony. The bathroom was spotlessly clean with marble floors and tiles. We were allocated an apartment with a pool view. These normally involve a supplement but as the hotel was not busy we were offered one at no extra charge. It was very clean, tidy and spacious. Our only concern was that, on the first two nights, the room was quite cold. We later discovered that to heat the room we needed to turn the thermostat down - not up! Meals were very good and there was plenty of choice. We did stay at the beginning of the season which would explain why the hotel was fairly quiet. At breakfast and dinner, the restaurant was quite busy but during the day the hotel was like the Marie Celeste. We have no idea where the guests were but very few were enjoying the warm sunshine in the garden and pool areas. However, this did not detract from a very pleasant stay in a superb hotel. Thanks to everyone who made our stay such a pleasant one.
Peter, Marjorie
"Perfect family holiday"
This hotel is amazing ! the staff go out of their way to help you, the food buffet is delicious and the kids club is a god send ! I would deff stay again at this hotel or any Iberostar hotel in the future.
Other trip Apr 13, 2013
"Good value and location"
The location and people who work there make this hotel. It is huge and it was the beginning of the season so some aspects and services were not up and running but for the most part I was pleased. Breakfast was superb. Watch out for wireless fees, towel deposits and safe fees, but live and learn. I was pleased at my selection from the expedia site. These minor surprises were offset by the location and wonderful beach. My recommendation is to ask for a room that faces away from the Park so as to avoid the marshy smells. Also, take note a difference at least from the US is the car rental. One, with the expedia choice of Recordgo, the lines were long with no real structure and a fairly lengty checkin time. And you must pay for a full tank upfront and return empty. Two, returning to the Mallorca airport was crazy! Never at any airport have I seen a single lane entrance to accommodate all rental agencies into a single location. This has the potential to make you miss your flight so plan ahead.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"wholesome family relaxation and fun"
An excellent hotel for families with young children with very few negative aspects. The standard room includes a bedroom with 2 single beds joined together as well as a sitting room with 2 sofas which can be converted to further bedding. Cots are freely provided. There is a luxury power shower. The domestic staff keep the rooms spotless. There is a tiny basic kitchenette (microwave but no kettle). However, it is not required as the restaurants and particularly the buffet food is spectacular with huge choice. The staff go to every effort to ensure a friendly enjoyable experience. The beach is just out the back and there are indoor and outdoor pools for kids and adults. The evening entertainment is worth visiting for once. We didn't utilise the kids clubs but they come recommended by others who did use them. We were delighted to find no loutish behaviour making the place very suitable for children. To venture out I would hugely recommend a trip into the Alcudia Old Town and hiking in the mountains is quite possible with a baby in tow. Hiring a car was a very good idea - Mallorcan roads and drivers are easy-going. We hired straight from the hotel with minimal fuss. What we will remember most of all is the efforts all the staff went to in order to make our trip completely relaxing. When we misjudged the clocks going forward and were late for breakfast, the restaurant manager personally gathered round a feast just for us. Well done!
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
Family of 4

"Familienfreundliches Hotel in Strandnähe"
Wir hatten für unseren Aufenthalt nur Übernachtung mit Frühstück gebucht, war aber kein Problem, ein Abendessen in Buffetform am Abend dazu zubuchen! Ausreichend Parkplätze vorm Hotel zur Verfügung, da wir über den kompletten Zeitraum einen Mietwagen hatten, bestens zu empfehlen! Das Frühstück sowie auch unsere beiden Abendessen, waren von sehr guter, vielfältiger und reichhaltiger Qualität, besonders hervorzuheben, die Kinderessecke! Am Pool gab es ausreichend Liegen, von denen auch der Strand in kürzester Zeit erreichbar war, da hier in Mallorca ja jetzt alles gebührenpflichtig ist. Wir hatten ein Zimmer im EG, gute Größe für 4 Personen, leider für unsere Verhältnisse zu der Jahreszeit etwas frisch, da auch die Klimaanlage nur gekühlt hat! Freundliches Servicepersonal, egal ob im Restaurant, Zimmermädchen, als auch an der Rezeption, konnten alle perfekt Deutsch! Iberostar Albufera jederzeit wieder...
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
"Tolles Hotek"
Sehr schönes Hotel am schönen Strand von Playa del Muro, ideal für Familien.
14 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
Markus
CH
"Wohlfühlen an der Playa d.Muro für Familien"
Das Hotel hat eine wunderschöne Gartenanlage Da reichlich Sonnenliegen vorhanden war, gab es keine Liegenreservierung morgens. Uns hat auch der direkte Zugang zum Strand gefallen. Kinderanimation war auch hervorragend,ich werde beim nächsten Besuch unsere Enkeltochter mitbringen.
3 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Dietlind
DE
"Très bel hotel sur une immense plage"
Super hôtel sur la plage (location de transats et parasols possible) mais si vous souhaitez bouger un peu, mieux vaut louer une voiture (à Playa des Muro vous trouverez des loeurs bien moins chers qu'à l'hotel...nous avons économisé 160 eur sur une semaine...contre 2 km de marche...à vous de choisir). Repas de très bonne facture et même les mets de la veille non consommés sont habilement recyclés. Points d'amélioration: - facturation de l'eau à table pour qui a opté pour la demi-pension (payer l'alcool parait cohérent mais l'eau c'est franchement mesquin) - autre mesquinerie: la location du coffre-fort est payante - les jus de fruits au pdj sont imbuvables...qui veut un jus d'orange frais devra débourser 3,20 eur ! - les salles de bain auraient besoin d'un coup de frais (paroi de douche pas étanche) - la stabilité du Wi-Fi est médicore (mais on peut aussi se passer du Wi-Fi en vacances) Nous n'avons pas profité des animations / animations enfants mais mieux vaut être germanophone (ceci vaut pour presque tous les hotels à Majorque) Et si vous voulez une place à la piscine plutôt qu'à la mer, programmez votre réveil !
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Christophe
FR
Mycket trevlig anläggning. Många bra aktiviteter. Maten helt ok för buffe.
9 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Anthonie
SE
"Gutes Familienhotel"
Der Aufenthalt in diesem Hotel hat uns (Eltern mit 2 jähriger Tochter) gut gefallen. Schöner Strand (Schirm und Liege nur gegen hohe Gebühr!), tolles Meer und gute Unterhaltung. Das Essen am Buffet war mittelmässig, v.a. die Fleischqualität lässt zu wünschen übrig.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
Marco
DE
"4 stelle a due passi dal mare. Cucina eccellente."
Ideale per famiglie con bambini (ce ne sono tante). Consiglio di noleggiare un'auto per visitare l'isola.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
IT
Tolles Hotel in direkter Nähe zum feinsandigen Strand. Super Service und sehr nettes und zuvorkommendes Personal. Jederzeit gerne wieder!!!
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Sehr guten Aufenthalt"
Sehr gutes und kinderfreundliches Hotel. Wir haben nichts zu bemängeln.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
CH
"bel établissement aux abords d'une belle plage"
Très bel hotel avec un accès direct à la plage, calme en ce mois de mai. Personnel très sympa et souriant. Très bonne nourriture variée. Piscine agréable. Possibilité d'aller à l'Iberostar playa car les deux hotels communiquent et de profiter des piscines et de ses restaurants.
Other trip May 12, 2015
do
FR
"Ruhige Lage direkt am Strand"
Sehr schöne Anlage mit einer großzügigen Empfangshalle. Das große Hotel ist durch die Bauweise gut in die Landschaft integriert. Da jetzt Mitte April die Anlage nur zu 50% belegt war, war es im großzügigen Speisesaal ruhig und immer ein Platz frei. Sehr schöne Poolanlagen.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Iberostar, 3. Besuch"
Sauberkeit des Zimmers und der ganzen Hotelanlage ist bestens. Personal ist überall freundlich, egal ob Restaurant, Bar, Pool, Zimmermädchen etc. Austattung des Hotels ist absolut zufriedenstellend, super natürlich die Lage direkt am Strand, aber auch tolle Pools ( 4 Stck ). Wir waren schon das 3. Mal in Playa de Muro ( Bucht von Alcudia)und das 3. Mal bei IBEROSTAR !! Echt zu empfehlen !!
10 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Manfred
"badvänligt"
Bra mat. Bra bussförbindelser. Men - löjligt dyrt internet.
3 night trip Oct 20, 2014
Stina Å
SE
"Familienfreundliches Mittelklassehotel"
Das Iberostar Albufeira Playa liegt an einem der schönsten Badestrände Mallorcas. Der flach abfallende Strand ist insbesondere für Familien mit kleinen Kindern sehr gut geeignet. Liegen und Sonnenschirme am Strand sind nicht Teil des Hotels, sondern gebührenpflichtig, was sehr angenehm ist, da das lästige Handtuchreservieren dadurch weitestgehend verschwindet. Die Qualität des Hotels erfüllt die Erwartungen eines klassischen, leicht gehobenen Mittelklassehotels ohne Premiumanspruch. Die Gäste im Spätherbst waren überwiegend deutschsprachige Familien mit jungen Kindern. Die Familienzimmer sind zweckmäßig eingerichtet und ausgestattet. Vor dem Hintergrund, dass es sich um einen familienorientiertes Hotel handelt, hätten wir allerdings einen Wasserkocher auf dem Zimmer erwartet. Die Sauberkeit der Zimmer ist sehr gut und die Freundlichkeit und Serviceorientierung des Room-Services, der natürlich auch auf entsprechende Trinkgelder angewiesen ist, ist sehr gut. Das Essen, welches ausschließlich in Buffetform angeboten wird, ist qualitativ gut und ausreichend abwechslungsreich. Es leidet jedoch unter der extremen Lautstärke im sehr großen Speisesaal, in dem ca. 400 Personen Platz finden. Das Personal ist sehr bemüht. Allerdings darf man keine Nachfrage nach weiteren Getränken etc. erwarten. Nur bedingt hochwertig waren die im all-inklusive enthaltenen alkoholischen Getränke. Selbst Standarddrinks wie Aperol Spritz oder Hugo waren zuzahlungspflichtig.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
M. Schmidt
"Familienhotel"
sehr lebhaftes Hotel. Leider hoher Lärmpegel verursacht durch Lüftungsanlage auf dem Dach
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
DE
"Un HOTEL tout simplement parfait"
L'hôtel est tout simplement parfait: les chambres sont splendides et très grandes, la piscine géniale, et surtout la plage est paradisiaque !
Other trip Aug 30, 2014