All hotels in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England, United Kingdom

Great amenities
    Good internet service
  • Value for money
"Wow"
Amazing, welcoming stay, Staff very polite and always there when needed.
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Amanjeet
"Staybridge Hotel"
We found the room/hotel was very clean and all the Staff were very helpful during our stay. We will be back when are in Newcastle again.
2 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
GRAHAM
"Quick trip over the Atlantic"
Only there for one night but it was more than perfect for the price. Very very happy. Wish I could have stayed longer
1 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
Nelson
"excellent"
Staff is professional. Room is very clean. There is nothing that I can think of to complain. Excellent hotel
13 night business trip Dec 27, 2014
Very impressed & would most definitely go back.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
After a long and exhausting journey, the Staybridge was just what I needed to rest and unwind before my big meeting in Newcastle.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Very comfortable in good location"
The Staybridge was located two blocks from the Newcastle tilt bridge. Our suite offered a good view. Also a short walk from the city center. The suite was well appointed with many comfort amenities. The facility provided many aminities included in the room rate that competitors will charge extra for. An evening wine and cheese event, excellent extensive continental breakfast, free laundry facilities, and convenience shop on site. Staybridge goes the estra mile to make you feel at home.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Upstategent
"Wonderful 'apartment style' suites in Newcastle"
I was a lil thrown off by this hotel as I got closer to it because it's on a quiet street, away from the center of town.. but it's only about a 20min walk from the Quayside area. The hotel is very clean & well kept & the service is great. The rooms are much like a small apartment. Complete w/kitchen, living room & bedroom. Very comfortable. They also offer free coffee all day, there's a small snack shop open 24hrs & they have a social meet, everyday at 630pm, where you can get a free beer or soda in the lounge. The hotel has a very 'American' quality of service & appearance. It was a great stay.
Response by Staybridge Suites Newcastle
Hi 'Angel' Firstly thank you for taking the time to share comments on your experience with us at Staybridge Suites Newcastle. It was great to read that you found the stay very comfortable and thought so highly of the service provided by our staff. Once again thank you & I hope you'll think of us if your travels bring you to the north east again. Don't forget we also have Staybridge Suites in London, Birmingham & Liverpool! Best Wishes Victoria Quelch Guest Services Manager
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Angel
Good hotel with friendly staff. Breakfast has a large development potential.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"overnight stay"
good, clean , professional with friendly staff. will use again on next visit to newcastle .
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
"Few day stay"
The hotel was perfect and the accommodations offered were great beyond words. The staff was also incredibly welcoming and made us feel right at home.
3 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"best value hotel experience anywhere ever"
amazing staff ... over and beyond expectations re value
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
steve
"Wonderful place!"
Everyone was very nice! It was everything we needed after travelling for almost 3 weeks around the UK...Would recommend it to Everyone!!! Wish we could have stayed longer!
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
akers

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Happy customer"
I stayed here on an overnight business trip and was delighted. Really polite staff, clean well presented rooms with everything you would need and a comfy bed. I would recommend and I will be staying again soon
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2016
Adam
"Comfy stay at Staybridge Suites Newcastle"
Everything was great from hotel services on arrival, good night sleep and nice breakfast. The only thing is the wifi is a little bit slow and that they charges £8 per day extra for parking.
2 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
Yihyi
"Relaxing weekend break"
Another relaxing stay, very friendly, helpful staff. Excellent facilities, good breakfast, convenient for shops, quayside, and restaurants. Spacious, spotless room with everything needed for a relaxing weekend break.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
"Excellent place to stay & recommended!"
This was a business trip and I arrived late due to train problems yet the staff were there and very helpful. The room was clean and spacious and I was impressed. The breakfast was also wonderful and a welcome inclusion.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2016
"Super hotel find"
Great spot for getting into Newcastle city centre, hotel staff couldn't do enough for you. Free tea and coffee 24/7 in hotel lobby.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2016
I only needed one night as I was picking my daughter up from University. Looked around and this was the best value. The Hotel exceeded my expectations. The suite was very large with kitchen facilities and fully equipped. Breakfast was complimentary as was 24 free coffee and drinks. TV had great stations including Sky sports and BT Sports, Parking at the hotel was £8 but the suite price was so cheap it did not matter. Best hotel I have stayed up for years and will book next time my daughter needs transporting.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2016
"Outstanding?"
I've stayed in a number of hotels in Newcastle but nothing comes close to this. Great location, great facilities and great staff. Definitely book again!
2 night business trip Jan 18, 2016
Derek
"Best hotel?"
Best hotel we've stayed in Newcastle and we've tried most of them! Will definitely be back. Even though it was busy we didn't hear anything from other rooms/guests and the room was spotless
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
michael
"Short stay"
The hotel was great and the room one of the best equipped and nicest I have stayed in. The location was very convenient for where I was working but generally quite an unattractive area although reasonably near a metro station and the city centre.
2 night business trip Dec 14, 2015
Gillian
just perfect,have a nice cafe bar as well
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Tianyi
"Would definitely visit again"
Enjoyable stay. Staff were really friendly. A studio suite gave us more freedom than a regular hotel and our son (at uni nearby) was welcome to visit us during our stay.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Alison
"Great Find"
Great hotel would recommend and stay again. Excellent service and facilities and good location near town.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Bed was SO comfortable... Location was perfect, walking distance into town. Hotel staff very helpful, pantry was cute. Breakfast was your average but filling... All very nice.
2 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Molly
"Great hotel, would recommend"
Best hotel I've stayed in, only thing that let it down for me was the amount of hot food choices at breakfast. No beans or mushrooms. I'm a veggie so the 1st day it was scrambled egg and hash browns. Staff and room location etc second to none!
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"One of the best stays in Newcastle"
The Staybridge is now my go-to place to stay in Newcastle. Its clean, friendly, convenient and accessible. Close enough to the city centre for shopping, but far enough away to be peaceful. The only drawback is the lack of a bar, but there is a small shop where you can buy snacks and alcohol, so its not a big issue. The breakfast is pretty good too, with a wide selection of hot and cold items. The rooms are clean and spacious with a well fitted out and equipped kitchen are. There's really nothing to dislike, apart maybe from the additional car-park charge, which is a bit cheeky.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2015
Ewen
A great hotel with friendly staff and some amazing features like clothes washing and drying facilities, 24 hours coffee making machine, get togethers in the evening over a drink and snacks
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Malcolm
"Highly recommend"
This was our first visit to Newcastle and it was to run in the Great North Run. The reception staff were all exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was lovely and clean with a great view. The breakfast choice was extensive and dinning area was kept clean as guests flowed through.
3 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Caroline
"Perfect place to stay for a long weekend"
Used it as a base to visit friends. Would highly recommend to anyone staying in the Newcastle area. Staff were fantastic and friendly and the breakfast lovely. Will happily stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Great hotel with fantastic staff."
Great hotel with lovely room. Good breakfast and very friendly staff. Would stay here again without hesitation.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Emma
"MAGIC WEEKEND"
Excellent welcome to what was a great weekend of rugby, well done Newcastle; great welcome, lovely smiling staff everywhere, immaculate room and excellent facilities. Lovely choice of breakfast. Immaculate bathroom, very good wifi access and very swift connection. Convenient, near to the quay, about ten minutes from the station, fifteen to the ground. Could NOT better the hotel or the ,management or the teams; as 70+ year olds we have visited Africa, America, and most of Europe.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
DR MICHAEL
"Top class service"
Absolutely first class from start to finish. Could not fault the service and friendliness of all the staff, they were all so polite and eager to make our staff one to remember. Even the complimentary breakfast was fantastic, something to cater for all tastes and plenty of it. Will definitely stay again when we visit Newcastle.
Response by Staybridge Suites Newcastle
Hi Stephen, We're thrilled you enjoyed the 'top class service' offered with us. Hopefully it means we'll see you again soon. Best Wishes Victoria Quelch Operations Manager
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
Stephen
Staff fantastic. Very friendly and helpful. Very clean and well equipped. However breakfast finishes very promptly at 9.30. If you are working fine but if on holiday a bit rushed. Already looking to book my next stay. Really enjoyed the welcoming parties. Great location.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Annette
"Theatre Break"
The hotel and room was clean as you expect, having a kitchen within the room would be useful if your making your own meals. The amenities are good, unfortunately I didn't use. The bus routes are only a short distance from the hotel, or a short walk to the quay side.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
ian
"A+"
Everything was fantastic. Bed was super comfortable, room was clean and facilities available are excellent. Highly recommended.
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
Jacinta
"Good facilities, very 'comfy', with friendly & helpful staff."
3rd stay, as we visit our son who is studying at Northumbria University. All staff friendly and helpful. Rooms and all areas clean and well looked after/presented. Lots of choice at breakfast. Rooms very good, good size and good facilities. Complimentary tea/coffee, and cold water 'on tap'. Within walking distance of city centre.
Response by Staybridge Suites Newcastle
Hi Janet, Thank you for choosing us for your recent return stay in Newcastle. It's fantastic to see we're still your number 1 choice in the city. Kindest Wishes Victoria Quelch Guest Services Manager
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Janet
"Relaxing stay"
Will certainly recommend just 15 min walk into town and was made very welcome
Response by Staybridge Suites Newcastle
Thank you for taking the time to share this excellent 5* review. Hopefully you'll not only recommend us but visit again soon. Best Wishes Victoria Quelch Guest Services Manager
4 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
S
"Nice place and nice location."
Nice...central location to river area.
Response by Staybridge Suites Newcastle
Hi William, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Hopefully we'll see you on your next trip. Best Wishes Victoria Quelch Guest Services Manager
3 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Smashing hotel"
Lovely room with everything you could need. Comfy bed. Great kitchen bit. Allowed us to store bags when we checked out and gave us the use of the lounge when returning very late to collect them. Very helpful chap on Reception - ordered and chased our taxi for us in the early hours of the morning.
1 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
I have stayed in a number of hotels in Newcastle and this was the best stay. The room was spacious with a well equipped mini kitchen and we had prepared 2 good evening meals there. The bed was so comfortable and the location made the hotel quiet which is a change to the noise and sirens throughout the night in my other stays! The Manager's get-together on the Wednesday and Thursday evening of my stay was unexpected and a lovely touch - free drinks and cheese and nibbles for an hour. The staff were helpful and very friendly. Excellent value for money and I would most certainly stay at the hotel again and would highly recommend it.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Recommended"
Good location, excellent room, helpful staff, nice breakfast.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
Kamila
"Home from home"
My partner and I stayed in January for a weekend, the staff were friendly and helpful and the room very spacious, furnished to a high standard with everything you could need. It is only a short walk to the quayside with bars and restaurants. I would definitely recommend and next time I am in Newcastle I will be staying at the Staybridge
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
jill
"hotel staff were very helpful. Quiet."
All staff are very nice. our room was very clean.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Hatch
"Fantastic all-round hotel. 5 star experience."
Best accommodation ever. Friendly approachable staff. Fabulous exterior and exterior. Gorgeous views. Excellent breakfast.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Handy for a city break"
Excellent placement, near enough for the city yet far enough to be quiet
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
terry
"Enjoyable stay"
Lovely time. Got a really nice room and a complimentary bottle of wine in the room because it was my birthday.
Response by Staybridge Suites Newcastle
Hi Susan, We're so glad you enjoyed your recent birthday stay with us! Let us know what we can do for next time to turn this fantastic 4* into an even better 5* star review. Kindest Regards Victoria Quelch
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"brill"
Lovely
Response by Staybridge Suites Newcastle
A short and sweet yet fantastic review all the same! Thank you very much. Best Wishes Victoria Quelch
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Superb"
I loved the Staybridge. The suite was gorgeous and modern. The location was perfect as it was 5 mins from the quayside. My only slight issue was the shower screen on the inside frame needed a good clean and the door seal was broken and half missing. I will definately return. I loved the staffs pleasant attitude, especially the receptionist!
Response by Staybridge Suites Newcastle
Hi Kim, Thank you for your recent stay with us at Staybridge Suites Newcastle. I'm so glad you enjoyed the location and our lovely staff. I hope we'll see you again. Best Wishes Victoria Quelch Guest Services Manager
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014