All hotels in Richmond Heights, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here8040 Clayton Road, Richmond Heights, MO, 63117, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

4.8
"Excellent Hotel"
I stayed at hotel for my anniversary. My room was perfect. Service was very good. Cleanliness was fantastic. Hotel stay was marvelous. I could have stayed another night easily.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
wester purley
"Great all around!"
This hotel was gorgeous, the suites were amazing an the hotel was surrounded by amazing eateries and convent shopping (drug store and mall). Couldn't ask for a better hotel stay!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Meagan Watkins
Clean rooms, super friendly staff, close to the metro link station, mall and other shopping. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Staycation"
We are local & decided to spend one night. The area is centrally located which made it easy to get anywhere in a short amount of time. The hotel was very clean, staff very nice & accommodating. They offer free breakfast which is apparently a hit because it was extremely crowed. Overall, we had a great stay!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Tiffany
"Great hotel in a great location"
Great hotel within 10-15 minute drive of popular St. Louis attractions. Wonderful breakfast and evening meals. Hotel staff handled all our requests promptly and were always friendly.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Patty
"Great location and staff"
The hotel was located exactly in the area we needed to stay in. It's near lots of shops and restaurants, so we didn't have to look far to eat or have fun. The staff was so helpful and friendly. Especially the maids that cleaned the room and the people that helped clean and restock the breakfast items. The free breakfast is super! Not to be missed! Fresh-made waffles, eggs (scrambled and boiled), sausage patties, french toast, fresh fruit, cereal and oatmeal, coffee, baked goods and more! I really enjoyed my stay, and I would return! The location is very close to the freeway, which tends to be pretty noisy. However, where my room was located, it wasn't too bad. I was able to get to sleep and stay asleep just fine.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
kaykappel
Staff was very helpful and responsive. My family loved the breakfast. Good value.
3 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Close to shopping/great neignborhood!"
Always feel comfortable and safe.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Debby
"Very nice"
We had an excellent stay here. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfotable. And the breakfast was amazing. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone passing through the STL area.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Ben
"Great location and service!"
Great location to stay and visit. We had snow on one evening and the next morning staff was removing snow from all the car windshields in parking lot. Now that is TLC for their customers. We appreciated the service . Staff was excellent and friendly down to maintenance and housekeeping in the lobby. We have stayed here twice and plan to stay here on all our returning visits. Our room was even upgraded to a suite when we checked in. Thanks
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Lauralee
"Fantastic stay!"
Everything was super. Towels extra big & soft even at pool area! Breakfast was above average! IHOP right across the street. Only improvement I could suggest would be the mattress. 7/10
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Lacey
"convenient location... close to restaurants"
since i booked on expedia, i could not get my hilton honors points.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
kevin
"Terrible Mattress"
I was happy with all aspects of the hotel except for the mattress. I was sharing a bed with my granddaughter and we found the mattress sagged in the middle, causing us to roll to the center. It might have been OK for one person, but definitely not two. After tossing and turning most of the night - keeping us both awake - I finally relocated to the davenport in the early morning hours. My two daughters who were sharing the other bed didn't have the same problem.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"LOVED MT STAY"
THE AREA, MY STAYIT WAS ALL GREAT. I HAD 2 RM WE ALL ENJOYED OUR STAY &OUR CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST. THX
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Alison St Julien
Thx u so much Beautiful hotel everything was great appreciate it and will be a repeat customer
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
Alison st julien
"Great hotel at a great location"
Hotel was super clean and staff was very friendly. Very close to shopping and expressways to and from the city. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Manny
"Our BD/Anniversary getaway"
The Hotel staff was very friendly & helpful. Couple of issues, shower in bathroom drain, smelled like sewer gas (did not notify them of this) but not unbearable. In the middle of the night (2:30 am) our smoke detector battery started chirping. After about 20 mins of it chirping 5-10mins I called down to the desk. They sent someone up to change it immediately. About 10-15 mins later we get an announcement to evacuate the Hotel because of a fire. I started to grab things, but my husband had the thought it was from them changing our smoke alarm battery. He called the desk they told he it was OK, we did not need to go downstairs. Unfortunately the next morning (Sunday) at breakfast (that was very good), I overheard the next table talking about the fire alarm going off, and going outside. They did not give an "All Clear". But everyone evidently ran down the stairs & outside. I guess there night was all interrupted as ours was. Over all a nice place to stay.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
hairstylin1
The room was nice enough, but the pillows were bad and the noise from the freeway directly below our 4th floor unit was very loud. It was difficult to fall asleep.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2013
Craig
"Great Hotel close to mall and great restaurants"
I thought this was a fantastic hotel. It is not the MOST luxurious hotel I've ever stayed in, but it was definitely wonderful. I have a new favorite hotel in St Louis. Parking is free, breakfast is free. I loved the price the best! It was the most reasonable price for a room with a bedroom.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
ToddlerMom
Marvelous time room was nice clean staff was very helpful with directions surronding neighborhood was clean mall was near shopping area was near I wish they had more vegiterian menus at hand and Turkey products but overall I rate it as a first class hotel
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2013
deron humes
"Absolutely Perfect!"
From our check in with JR, to our check out... This was the best stay we have ever had. The hotel's location was beyond amazing. We stayed outside of the city and even at our furthest, were only 10-15 minutes from downtown. Our room was spotless. Bed comfy. We even ventured outdoors and Ryan lit the firepit for us. Every single employee we encountered introduced themselves and was super polite. I cannot believe we had such a pleasant experience. I complain about everything, so this type of review from me should rate pretty high. We were close to shopping, restaurants, and Delmar. We cannot wait to come back to St. Louis and stay here again!!!!
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Brianne Collier
"Very nice...but"
Lovely facility, but had a terrible nights sleep. Bed and pillows were uncomfortable and Interstate I-170 was audible from our room. Convenience was great and awesome breakfast buffet. Would stay again, but ask for room on the west side of the building and softer pillows!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Anne
"good for parents"
parents loved it
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice stay, comfortable and good breakfast"
I reserved a king suite with a separate room for bed. When I got into room was one big room - no separate room for bed. I called and lady was nice but said they were sold out. I got out computer and looked at what room I booked with pictures and the suits I booked did have another room. I went downstairs and a manager was there and after about 5 minutes they found a way to change my room. The staff was very nice. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Pool area was nice. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
MJCJ
"Good hotel"
We stayed there with 7 mo twins about a year ago. I can't remember much but pretty sure we were satisfied.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Close to mall. Everything was very good. Staff very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Great place to stay."
Traveling with 3 small children. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. The housekeeping staff even offered to help get us out to the car with our things, since my husband could not come with us. Having a kitchenette and separate sleeping space was so helpful in feeding kids and sleep schedules.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Solid Choice"
Fairly new and in nice shape, excellent location if you need to be in Clayton but still with easy access to downtown or the airport. Free food at night and breakfast in the a.m., as well as a handy selection of snacks, food and drinks in the lobby. Kitchenette in the room is nice, and the rooms are clean and well appointed. Have stayed here several times and not been disappointed.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Elmer
"Home wood suites"
It was great and close to everything I went to on St. Louis
2 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2013
Roop
"Nice place, except for overlooking the highway"
Good hotel, good service, clean and comfortable rooms, good pillows. But our room overlooked the highway, and it was noisy.
2 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
Wonderful! Everyone that worked there were exceptionally nice. Very clean hotel. Took our 3 yr old and 1 yr old and they loved the room. Nice amount of space for them. The location was nice as well. It was very convenient to anywhere you needed to go.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2013
Kristin
"4 Granddaughters Loved It Here!"
Great facility. Clean. Quiet. Attractive. Roomy. All the employees were friendly and accomodating. Very gracious to us and our 4 grandaughters. The breakfast buffet was exceptional also. The Shuttle service to the zoo really simplified the day for us. We will sure be back here the next time we get to St. Louis. Thanks!
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Gary & Carolyn
"Wonderful staff"
Very helpful and efficient staff. We really felt they were excellent
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
dori
"Great value/great staff"
Have stayed here numerous times-hotel staff is exceptionally well trained-friendly, courteous, and way beyond what is normally found in a 'middle-of-the-road' hotel. Rooms and breakfast good value.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2013
For the price I was surprised that their was no hair dryer or shower cap. I do like to see that you ask your guest, if they choose, to use towel, etc for more than one day.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
"awesome"
This is the second time I have stayed here in the last year.i love this hotel. The rooms are great and the service is excellent. Couldnt ask for anything better
2 night romance trip May 24, 2013
kevin
"Fantastic staff and stay"
The staff was incredibly helpful and pleasant. The amenities were great. Free dinner and drinks monday-thursday was a pleasant surprise. The breakfast was great everyday. We had some issues with changing rooms and switching days, my own fault not the hotel's, and the staff was so quick to address these problems that I was amazed it was done. Great location. Great staff. 5 stars.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"Very nice!"
It was a very nice hotel in an ok area. St. Louis isn't the safest city but this hotel was very safe. There was an issue with our reservation on the hotels.com side, but Homewood took care of it and were fantastic!
1 night trip May 9, 2013
We were very pleased with this hotel. The staff was unbelievably nice and friendly, the room was perfect, prices were affordable and the hotel was very presentable. We stayed in the one bedroom suite. The free breakfast was good, a step above a continental breakfast, and they even have a dinner offered M-Thurs! For the first time ever, I am happy to say I would stay here again AND would even consider Homewood Suites in other locations! It was great for our family!
3 night family trip May 1, 2013
"Great hotel, bad front desk."
Arrived at 12pm on a Friday and was told my room was not ready yet and to come back at 2pm. Because of its close location to the mall (across the street), this was not a huge deal but still annoying. When we returned from the mall only one person was at the front desk and they were trying to fix a messed up reservation for another traveler. She asked me if I was checking in, so I said yes but she didn't check me in for another 3-4 minutes but wasn't talking to the other guy either. She was just standing there looking at the computer. Once we finally got to our room we were very impressed. The room was super clean with a full kitchen and cooking and eating utensils. A nice sitting area to watch TV, comfortable bed, adequate bathroom...very nice. Great breakfast buffet with the usual eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, fruit, oatmeal...etc. Great stay. Had issues with checkout too. Only one person at the desk again taking way too long to check in another traveler. After about 6-7 minutes I just walked up and dropped my keys on the desk and told them which room I was checking out of. Great hotel, more bodies needed behind the the desk.
Other trip May 5, 2013
Chitownknight
Great well located hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2013
"Arch"
we arrived at The Homewood Suites by Hilton after a 9 hour car trip. Tired and somewhat confused about getting around the staff explained to us step by step how to use the train, the hotel shuttle and the made some wonderful suggestions to us. We had a lovely time and are very glad we stayed with you!
2 night trip Apr 25, 2013
Stefanie
"Convenient location to desired sites"
Wonderful and completely satified.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
jatwood
"Spacious, clean rooms. Free food!"
Complimentary breakfast is always top notch. Spacious rooms. Friendly staff. Warm cookies in the afternoon :).
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
This was our second stay at this hotel. We liked it so much in 2012 that we stayed again in 2013. However, it wasn't as good. Mainly the breakfast...there was much less variety. We stayed three nights and the breakfast options were the same on two of the three mornings. There also was not enough variety in baked goods. Not that this alone should deter someone from staying at the hotel...in fact, I am planning on letting the hotel know that we were disappointed in the breakfast aspect. But overall the hotel is nice.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2013
"Favorite place to stay in st Louis area!"
I just love the homewood suites! The rooms are spacious and the service is excellent. The location is perfectly centrally located.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"Comfortable. Conveniently located."
Great staff! The beds are comfortable and the room is clean. Nice to have an extra room with a full kitchen. The food at breakfast was not good, but the staff was super friendly. We would consider staying there again, though we typically prefer a hotel with more adult patronage and a restaurant with a bar.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2013
Lenny
"Best visit yet!!!!!"
Great room. We had the 1 bedroom I king, it was spacious and clean, we will book one of these rooms again!!
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
Lee
"Very comfortable."
Whole experience was great. Friendly staff. Clean big rooms. Fast elevators. Good breakfast each morning. Great location. Free shuttle service. No complaints!
4 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Char
"Stayed for MVC Basketball Tournament"
The Homewood Suites was outstanding. The service was great. The first night we were on the 4th floor, right next to the Interstate. It was a little noisy. In the moring we asked to move and they were able to move us up to the 8th floor away from the Interstate. They took care of moving the luggage to the rooms, while we were at the tournament. The pool and fitness room were great. The breakfast and dinner were very good. Kids enjoyed the cookies every night. The Metro link was only 2 blocks away, but the shuttle would also take you there and pick you up. Everything was great and we would stay there again.
3 night family trip Mar 7, 2013