All hotels in Richmond Heights, Missouri, United States of America
8040 Clayton Road, Richmond Heights, MO, 63117, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

4.8
Very nice room for the price. I would say the only thing I did not like was reviewing it. For some dang reason I have to write a long review or it will not let me submit it.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Overall good visit"
Overall everything was very good. The breakfast was a nice perk along with the free wifi. The bed was the only disappointment of the stay.
2 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
"Nice hotel, but noisy night"
Our room was on the back side next to a highway bridge. When a truck went by it sounded like a violent thunderstorm
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice Hotel Close to Shopping and Dining"
Room was clean, staff was friendly and attentive. Monday through Thursday they have an evening meal starting at 5:30 PM. It was nice to know we already had dinner plans and didn't have to figure out where we were going to eat. Breakfast was very good. They had a variety of choices everyday. Our family of 4 would stay there again on our next trip.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Zoo visitor
"Not worth a 4.7 out 5 rating"
A little disappointed with the room. The descriptions of your rooms seem quite misleading. Smallest pool ever. The bathroom door had to be slammed shut to close. Bed was very comfortable and the staff was outstanding.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"good"
all was good but final price was more then agree hotel , com price
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
r
The staff was very friendly, room was comfy and roomy and clean and the breakfast was delicious. Would recommend to others.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Great location and perfect rooms for families"
Just a quick overnight in St. Louis but the hotel made it easy for 10 people to stay in 2 rooms. My first contact with the staff was the day before our arrival to see if we could have our 2 rooms close to each other. She was not professional on the phone (she was having another conversation in the background) but the next day when I called, our rooms had been put next to each other. The food is VERY fair but it was a small bonus to have it as an option.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
MG
"Nice hotel, centrally located for us"
Great staff that attended well to all of our needs. Breakfast & parking was good. We were less than 15 minutes from all of our destinations. Close to down town, right across the street from the mall and great places to eat. The pool was great and the outdoors seating.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Tracy
"Air Conditioner seemed to be broken."
We have stayed at this hotel 4 times. The location is excellent, close to shopping and food. When they first open the staff was extremely friendly and outgoing and now each time we go we are seeing staff will less excitement for their jobs. The thermostat in my room said 65 degrees but it was extremely hot. We would get back to our rooms so late that it was not worth me calling front desk to tell them. They need to up grade the air conditioners. Just make sure you bring a fan. I had two rooms and my boys room was much cooler than ours.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
ann
I really enjoyed the hotel. It was clean, the room was nice, and the staff was friendly. The location was great too! It was right across from the Saint Louis Galleria, near Forrest Park, and a short cab ride downtown. The breakfast was good, and there were options for everyone. If you didn't like that, there was an iHop right next door.
"Room very uncomfortable. No extra chairs etc."
Not good. Will not stay again. Waste of money. Will not recommend. Not for the price. Breakfast was horrible
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Very convenient location"
Friendly, courteous and helpful staff helped make my St. Louis visit great. Breakfast choices were many and delicious.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
"Great location, easy access"
Absolutely no complaints. It was easy to get to from Busch Stadium after the game. Great location right next to Galleria and I170 to access 270 heading back north in Illinois. The fact that there is no restaurant in the hotel is more than made up for by the close proximity of good places to eat and delivery services from a variety of places.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Convenient and upscale for the price"
Basic King Studio Suite was very nice and roomey. The small kitchen area was useful as well. Love the location as it is not too out of the way but not in a really busy area. The mall being right across the street was a huge plus. The staff was VERY helpful and we used their shuttle service as much as possible to save from using the Metrolink. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and will be staying here again in the future.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Just perfect"
Great for a family traveling. Great space. Meals thru the week that were FREE! Indoor pool and friendly staff. I would definitely stay again!
1 night family trip May 29, 2014
"Soccer tourney"
Easy walking distance to shopping and restaurants
Other trip May 17, 2014
teresa
"Not A Bad Place To Stay"
Overall the hotel was good. Great location by Galleria Mall and not too far from the zoo. The hotel pool was a bit small and had a LOT of chlorine in the hot tub. Room was nice but there was a lid from a disposable razor in the bathroom counter that belonged to one of the previous guests; it was clear so I understand it might be hard too see but overall the whole counter should have been wiped down while it was being cleaned. Breakfast was good and had a lot of options. Overall not a bad place to stay.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
"Close to Galleria Mall"
The room was very spacious and clean. Within walking distance to Galleria Mall. Nice little kitchen with all the amenities.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Pat Koehler
"very pleasant"
Excellent customer service. Very nice rooms, well-kept. Incredibly convenient access from freeway; mall and several local stores/restaurants are within walking distance.
4 night trip Apr 24, 2014
jenny g
"Great place to stay - it really felt like home !"
One of the nicest moderate priced hotels I have ever stayed at ! I was very impressed by the handicapped amenities ( ie lifts in pool and hot tub)
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Sue
"Excellent Hotel"
I stayed at hotel for my anniversary. My room was perfect. Service was very good. Cleanliness was fantastic. Hotel stay was marvelous. I could have stayed another night easily.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
wester purley
"Great all around!"
This hotel was gorgeous, the suites were amazing an the hotel was surrounded by amazing eateries and convent shopping (drug store and mall). Couldn't ask for a better hotel stay!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Meagan Watkins
Clean rooms, super friendly staff, close to the metro link station, mall and other shopping. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Staycation"
We are local & decided to spend one night. The area is centrally located which made it easy to get anywhere in a short amount of time. The hotel was very clean, staff very nice & accommodating. They offer free breakfast which is apparently a hit because it was extremely crowed. Overall, we had a great stay!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Tiffany
"Great hotel in a great location"
Great hotel within 10-15 minute drive of popular St. Louis attractions. Wonderful breakfast and evening meals. Hotel staff handled all our requests promptly and were always friendly.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Patty
"Great location and staff"
The hotel was located exactly in the area we needed to stay in. It's near lots of shops and restaurants, so we didn't have to look far to eat or have fun. The staff was so helpful and friendly. Especially the maids that cleaned the room and the people that helped clean and restock the breakfast items. The free breakfast is super! Not to be missed! Fresh-made waffles, eggs (scrambled and boiled), sausage patties, french toast, fresh fruit, cereal and oatmeal, coffee, baked goods and more! I really enjoyed my stay, and I would return! The location is very close to the freeway, which tends to be pretty noisy. However, where my room was located, it wasn't too bad. I was able to get to sleep and stay asleep just fine.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
kaykappel
Staff was very helpful and responsive. My family loved the breakfast. Good value.
3 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Close to shopping/great neignborhood!"
Always feel comfortable and safe.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Debby
"Very nice"
We had an excellent stay here. The room was clean and spacious. The bed was comfotable. And the breakfast was amazing. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone passing through the STL area.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Ben
"Great location and service!"
Great location to stay and visit. We had snow on one evening and the next morning staff was removing snow from all the car windshields in parking lot. Now that is TLC for their customers. We appreciated the service . Staff was excellent and friendly down to maintenance and housekeeping in the lobby. We have stayed here twice and plan to stay here on all our returning visits. Our room was even upgraded to a suite when we checked in. Thanks
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Lauralee
"Fantastic stay!"
Everything was super. Towels extra big & soft even at pool area! Breakfast was above average! IHOP right across the street. Only improvement I could suggest would be the mattress. 7/10
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Lacey
"convenient location... close to restaurants"
since i booked on expedia, i could not get my hilton honors points.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
kevin
"Terrible Mattress"
I was happy with all aspects of the hotel except for the mattress. I was sharing a bed with my granddaughter and we found the mattress sagged in the middle, causing us to roll to the center. It might have been OK for one person, but definitely not two. After tossing and turning most of the night - keeping us both awake - I finally relocated to the davenport in the early morning hours. My two daughters who were sharing the other bed didn't have the same problem.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
"LOVED MT STAY"
THE AREA, MY STAYIT WAS ALL GREAT. I HAD 2 RM WE ALL ENJOYED OUR STAY &OUR CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST. THX
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Alison St Julien
Thx u so much Beautiful hotel everything was great appreciate it and will be a repeat customer
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
Alison st julien
"Great hotel at a great location"
Hotel was super clean and staff was very friendly. Very close to shopping and expressways to and from the city. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
Manny
"Our BD/Anniversary getaway"
The Hotel staff was very friendly & helpful. Couple of issues, shower in bathroom drain, smelled like sewer gas (did not notify them of this) but not unbearable. In the middle of the night (2:30 am) our smoke detector battery started chirping. After about 20 mins of it chirping 5-10mins I called down to the desk. They sent someone up to change it immediately. About 10-15 mins later we get an announcement to evacuate the Hotel because of a fire. I started to grab things, but my husband had the thought it was from them changing our smoke alarm battery. He called the desk they told he it was OK, we did not need to go downstairs. Unfortunately the next morning (Sunday) at breakfast (that was very good), I overheard the next table talking about the fire alarm going off, and going outside. They did not give an "All Clear". But everyone evidently ran down the stairs & outside. I guess there night was all interrupted as ours was. Over all a nice place to stay.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
hairstylin1
The room was nice enough, but the pillows were bad and the noise from the freeway directly below our 4th floor unit was very loud. It was difficult to fall asleep.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2013
Craig
"Great Hotel close to mall and great restaurants"
I thought this was a fantastic hotel. It is not the MOST luxurious hotel I've ever stayed in, but it was definitely wonderful. I have a new favorite hotel in St Louis. Parking is free, breakfast is free. I loved the price the best! It was the most reasonable price for a room with a bedroom.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
ToddlerMom
Marvelous time room was nice clean staff was very helpful with directions surronding neighborhood was clean mall was near shopping area was near I wish they had more vegiterian menus at hand and Turkey products but overall I rate it as a first class hotel
2 night romance trip Nov 8, 2013
deron humes
"Absolutely Perfect!"
From our check in with JR, to our check out... This was the best stay we have ever had. The hotel's location was beyond amazing. We stayed outside of the city and even at our furthest, were only 10-15 minutes from downtown. Our room was spotless. Bed comfy. We even ventured outdoors and Ryan lit the firepit for us. Every single employee we encountered introduced themselves and was super polite. I cannot believe we had such a pleasant experience. I complain about everything, so this type of review from me should rate pretty high. We were close to shopping, restaurants, and Delmar. We cannot wait to come back to St. Louis and stay here again!!!!
2 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Brianne Collier
"Very nice...but"
Lovely facility, but had a terrible nights sleep. Bed and pillows were uncomfortable and Interstate I-170 was audible from our room. Convenience was great and awesome breakfast buffet. Would stay again, but ask for room on the west side of the building and softer pillows!
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Anne
"good for parents"
parents loved it
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
"Nice stay, comfortable and good breakfast"
I reserved a king suite with a separate room for bed. When I got into room was one big room - no separate room for bed. I called and lady was nice but said they were sold out. I got out computer and looked at what room I booked with pictures and the suits I booked did have another room. I went downstairs and a manager was there and after about 5 minutes they found a way to change my room. The staff was very nice. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Pool area was nice. We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2013
MJCJ
"Good hotel"
We stayed there with 7 mo twins about a year ago. I can't remember much but pretty sure we were satisfied.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Close to mall. Everything was very good. Staff very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"Great place to stay."
Traveling with 3 small children. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. The housekeeping staff even offered to help get us out to the car with our things, since my husband could not come with us. Having a kitchenette and separate sleeping space was so helpful in feeding kids and sleep schedules.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Solid Choice"
Fairly new and in nice shape, excellent location if you need to be in Clayton but still with easy access to downtown or the airport. Free food at night and breakfast in the a.m., as well as a handy selection of snacks, food and drinks in the lobby. Kitchenette in the room is nice, and the rooms are clean and well appointed. Have stayed here several times and not been disappointed.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013