All hotels in Bowling Green, Ohio, United States of America
1740 E Wooster Street, Bowling Green, OH, 43402, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
    2.6
    2.3
We stopped for an overnight stay because of the weather conditions while we were traveling. The manager was very, very friendly. We were in a non smoking room, but could smell smoke coming from another room while we were in the bathroom. It was a very, very cold night…below zero, yet the room was comfortable and the heater kept up with the demands of the cold. The parking lot and sidewalks were always clear, which had to have been quite a task considering the snow and ice they were battling. The staff here did a great job.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
"Just what I wanted."
I had a great stay. My room was ready when I showed up, and the room was warm, I didn't have to turn the heater on myself like other places I've stayed. Then, shortly after I checked in, maintenance stopped by and asked if everything was ok. The room was clean and I had everything I needed. The location was a block away from the graduation ceremony that I was attending. Some friends stayed in town also and they paid $30.00 more for the night, at a different hotel. Very friendly and courteous staff. Thank you. Brent
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Brent McCollum
"Not fancy but adequate"
Convenient if your going to sports events at BGSU campus. Clean. Walkable to restaurants and shopping. Free breakfast rates a C-.
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"Over night stay.."
The hotel was conveniently located next to the places we needed to visit. The hotel room was clean and ample room space with double beds to accommodate upto 4 guests . The price was very reasonable compared to other hotels near by. Room included a continental breakfast for all guest, great for a quick bite and coffee. Friendly staff to answer any questions. Unfortunately, the swimming pool is outdoors and was closed due to the weather.
1 night trip Nov 3, 2013
MS
The ammenities and in room refrigerator are great and beds are very comfortable. The continental breakfast is very basic and the hotel is showing its age.
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
GLN
"pretty old but clean."
this days inn is very close to the stadium which was great. the room and hotel in general were outdated, but our room was clean and everything worked fine. for why we were there this hotel suited us fine.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
"Days Inn Bowling Green"
The hotel was absolutely horrible . It was dirty, the furniture was disgusting , with stains. The back door of the room would not lock, and the hotel manager would not o anything about it. We left nd went to stay at another hotel. It was terrible!, and very unsafe
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Got what I paid for."
Had to be moved from my original room because I couldn't get the door open. The second room was OK.....but just before I left I had to kill a rather large spider on the wall. Overall condition of hotel was rather disappointing......poor paint job, bath rooms rather basic and out dated. I will not stay there again.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Tom Theis
"Dirty rooms"
This was the dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed in. It looked like the floors had never been vacuumed, especially under the beds. I would never stay in this hotel again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
"Terrible!"
When staying at a Days Inn, you expect it to be a little run down, especially in a college town. This, however, was even worse than I anticipated. There were people staying there who seemed to rent by the week/month and this was their permanent residence. There were drug dealers who kept coming every few hours to make sales. The room had no windows - it was a dark, smelly, dungeon. There were half dozen spiders in the room that I had to keep my eye on so they didn’t drop down on me. The bedding was so gross that I went to Wal-Mart to buy a sleeping bag and pillow case to use on the bed. I had to wear shoes in the shower because there was no way to tell when the last time it was cleaned. There were absolutely no redeeming qualities about this hotel and I will definitely never stay there again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Lani
"No windows"
If you are waiting for the sun to come up before you wake up, don't stay here. The rooms at this place has no windows, very bad internet connection and a trick way to open the front door. The room is good for sleeping and has a refrigerator.
3 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Furman Gerald
It was clean, employees were very nice and very accomodating and considerate, rates through hotels.com were a good deal, electrical outlets were not all working in the room (I moved coffee pot into bathroom to operate; narrow ledge to reach outlet there). I had some concern about "octopusing" many appliances into one outlet. All in all it was a pleasant place to crash every night and I wasn't there to lounge in the environment. I felt reasonably safe for a single female travelling alone.
5 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Everything was good until i found a bug in the bed on the next day
2 night business trip Aug 31, 2013
"This hotel should have no national affiliation"
Rotted doors, broken door locks, toilet never stopped running, broken vanity lights, awful condition. To put it simply, this hotel makes burned out trailers look like the Hilton. How in the world Days Inn allows its name to be on the sign is a mystery to me.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Bad!"
Bad! Air did not work. Had to wait on the girl at the counter to finish her homework before she would answer any questions i had.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Not a great stay"
I have stayed at Days Inn locations before. This was by far the worst location. The room smelled like smoke/cleaning products. To the point that the clothes we slept in have a terrible odor still, as well as a blanket and pillow my daughter brought. The whole property is older and seems woefully inadequate for the amount of money I spent ($94 including taxes). The swimming pool was "closed" even though anyone could have walked through the gate. When I asked at the office if the pool was actually closed (a sign was at the gate), they said yes, and that "the pool has been needing to be fixed for a few weeks now". Lovely.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Horrible...."
This hotel should be condemned. When we walked into the room the smelll was just awful. On further inspection we realized that the sheets were not changed nor clean. Just horrible and we checked out right after checking in......
1 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Days Inn, Bowling Green, OH"
I was VERY unhappy with this hotel. I had asked for a double bed/non-smoking room. I was put in a suite (of sorts) which reeked of smoke. There were cigarette burns in the carpet and carpet was very dirty. The shower did not work. This hotel needs to upgrade their property.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
D. Matthews
"Can you guess what's missing?"
The room is just adequate, but the fact is it's near the freeway and there are NO windows in many of the rooms! Our first room felt like a prison cell. And it looked like someone had taken a crowbar to the door. They moved us, but we had to go to the second floor.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Gary S.
"disappointing experience"
towels had very noticable stains/ carpet needed to be vac./ trash pick up a 3am loud banging dumpsters
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
michelle
"decent accmodations for overnight"
the hotel staff was courteous,and helpful.the room was comfortable,could have been a little cleaner.WE have no complaints about the overall stay,however, our next door neighbors were very loud, playing their music at all hours.we had to get the front desk to ask them to lower it 3 times.perhaps a reminder of courtesy hours needs to be in the contract and the rooms.
Other trip Jul 13, 2013
"Convenient to BGSU campus."
We knew this was an older hotel and had some problems with the room keys, but other than that it was a good place to stay for the night.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Robin
"It was a lousy place"
We didn't stay that's how bad it was
2 night trip Jun 26, 2013
"beyond belief"
this hotel has not been renovated since it was built,floors are saking,dirty,tv was out of the 70)s poor reception.they have two ice makers,both of which were out of order..i have seen truck stops in better condition.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"The place needs work"
Though my room was generally clean, the carpets were in serious need of cleaning, the door lock was partially broken from someone previously breaking in, and the microwave didn't work. I would not recommend staying here to friends or family.....the entire place was generally in pretty poor shape and need of updating....
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
softball dad
"scared to sleep"
So I don't check in till 2 a.m. after driving a long way we had to go to Bowling Green at 7 am in the morning . As soon as we got a room and were unloading our luggage we were confronted by three drunk construction workers that were partying in the parking lot.The room we were given was locked from the inside.Scared to walk past the partiers I called the front desk and explained my situation.The three guys then came up and approached us from 2 diff sides the hotel worker finally came and let us into the room next door with the drunk guys who just picked up our luggage and tried to help. The hotel attendant said they are just construction guys. Once in the room there was no additional lock on the door. My teenage daughter said it will be ok mom as she drung the Desk and chair in front of the door. I slept for 3 1/2 hours with one eye open . What should have been a fun experience the next day at the college orientation turned out difficult due to lack of sleep. The next morning the front desk attendant acted like it was no big deal.it to me was a big deal if all this would not have happened I would have got the room for a couple days so we could rest! Not to mention the pool was not even open and it is the middle of june! Shame shame hampton here I come for the next four years to visit my student!
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2013
"Not a good experience"
I had booked 3 rooms and only one room was ready at check-in. So we all had to get ready for a wedding in one room. After 4:00 only the second room was ready and we had to leave and ask for the keys for the third room because it still wasn't ready. We reserved one room with a king size bed and it was only a queen. Another hotel got busted for illegal things and I think they moved their business to this hotel because I could hear them all night long. Not a good experience at all.
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Lee
Rooms were clean
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
MBA
Our stay was adequate but we probably wouldn't stay there again. Your staff was courteous and helpful, but the worn, outside appearance of the motel wasn't very appealing. The room was also adequate but was small and dark. For the short amount of time we were there, this was okay.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
"Good night"
The room was very quite considering it was facing the major highway. The noise from the traffic did not keep us awake and we both rested soundly. The eveing of our arrival due to bad direction from AAA we called the hotel and the clerk on duty was able to direct us to the hotel.
Other trip May 20, 2013
Chadda
"VERY unvomrotable bed!!!"
We had a double room with 2 double beds. One of the beds in the room was SO lop-sided that I had to prop a pillow behind my back to avoid rolling onto my daughter sleeping next to me all night! - The rooms cleanliess was lacking as well (especially around the all / edges of the carpet )
Other trip May 17, 2013
Andrea
"You get what you pay for"
This is an old beat up hotel property. My room was the single queen (non-smoking, thankfully). My room used to house a kitchenette, but had a recent mini fridge and a microwave where the stove and fridge used to be. The cabinets and range hood remained. My permanent resident next door neighbors sometimes fought loudly. There were no drapes or curtains on the window -- only blinds -- which had no problem letting the security lights beam into the room at night. Also, the comforter on the bed was old, unclean and ratty. The TV's remote control was sticky.. had to clean that. The only plusses in my room was the sheets were clean, the pillows were comfy, and the mattress wasn't terrible. Overall, an old dirty room.
1 night business trip May 10, 2013
"Get what you pay for ---- unacceptable"
The first room we were put in did not have a lock on the door. It was room #222. The second room #223 had no windows and felt light light a bomb shelter. We stayed 2 nights and did not recieve any housekeeping had to call front desk for some fresh towels.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
Days Inn
"Clean but old"
Looks like you've walked into the 1960s.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
it is an ok stay, uneventful. Door is a little hard to close.
1 night business trip Apr 20, 2013
"Needs an update"
Very run down. Bed very hard. Overpowering smell of room spray.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
Ann
"won't be back"
Needs renovated. security issues with doors. Wet urine spot on bed approximately 3'x2' that was just covered up with a mattress pad. Changed rooms. New room was better, but I won't be back.
1 night trip Apr 7, 2013
Wisler
"Perfect overnight stay to visit university"
Served its purpose, only problem was the back door did not have a lock, just a hinge to pull over. Otherwise it was good.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2013
"Basic accomodations."
Easy to get to from the highway, though the entrace from the main road is a little tricky. While the price is probably comparable to the local market, I've enjoyed nicer accomdations just an hour north for $25 less, so thought the overnight rate was a bit high for basic lodging. Nice that it was walking distance to restaurants. Breakfast had fresh fruit, cereal, waffles, breads...the basics. Room had small fridge & extra sink.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
Jake
Front desk guy was great
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2013
I stayed in RM. 111. I was very Satisfied. I require CLEAN!!! and it was. You just can't beat it for the $$$. Some reviews Ripped this Hotel. My Room was totally Fine.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2013
"close to Bowling Green University"
Front Desk very friendly and professional. Price was great. Room was very clean. Typical continental breakfast. No complaints.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Cindy
"easy access to college funtions"
was a nice place to catch some sleep, didnt have time to enjoy it for anything else.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2013
"Nasty rooms"
Very dirty. Stained sheets. Coffee maker hadn't been cleaned in months.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2013
"Good hotel for the price!"
Our rom was very clean, the beds were comfortable and the up keep of the room was relaxing. The staff was friendly upon check in and explained check out time and informed us of the continental breakfast and the time it was served. Very nice place to stay for the price.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
Gina
"Close to BGSU and sport bar"
Condering the room was only $54, can't really complain. The beds were comfortable and clean. Bathroom was very clean. Doors to the rooms are very old, but like I said get what we paid for. Overall, satisfied but don't expect much. Check in fast and easy.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
Pam
"changes for bettter hotel stay"
1st room they put us in..so cold even after heat was on for 1/2 hour..walls were cement..2nd room was warmer..but other door exit was not sealed well..drafty...heater was very loud..bed was not what i wd consider queen..more full..too short for 6' tall person(my husband)..alota stains on mattress sides and bed spread..shower head came off..light fixtures in bath room did not have a covering over light bulbs..moisture hits em when ur in shower or little ones touch em if they crawl on sink..ouch!Staff very friendly...breakfast..coffee cold..tables needed to be cleaned more often..
1 night trip Feb 1, 2013
"Good hotel for a lower cost"
Nice place to stay for the price. The front desk clerk was very friendly and made us feel welcome.
Other trip Feb 3, 2013
Gina
"Decent place"
decent room, a bit drafty though
3 night trip Dec 13, 2012
R. Pioli
"Bad Night Stay"
This hotel was in poor shape...first room we checked into we had to turn on the heat and it was cold outside. We were gone for over 2 hrs and the room was still cold with the heat turned all the way up. They moved us to another room and we again turned on the heat then left...came back and it was sooo hot we had to keep adjusting it all night long to hot or to cold no in betweens...bed was lumpy with an old blanket that was worn out and scratchy. We will never stay here again!
1 night trip Dec 14, 2012