All hotels in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada

4.8

"Met expectations"
A quick overnight before flying home and room met our expectations.
1 night family trip Nov 17, 2014
"Very Nice Close to Hwy. 401, very quiet and clean."
The Best Western was a nice place to stay. Our room was very clean and quiet. The breakfast was good with waffles & cheese omletes.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"wonderful staff"
After checking in where the receptionist remembered us from our last stay, we decided to go for a swim before heading out for supper. At the pool, we noticed that there were no towels. My husband was going to get some, but didn't have to. The receptionist had seen us going to the pool and rushed to bring towels, which had been depleted all weekend by hockey players staying for a tournament. All in all, a wonderful stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"close to hospital, very comfy"
We were only there for 12 hours, but the room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the staff was very pleasant and efficient.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2014
The hotel was great, nice and clean. My only complaint would be the breakfast was not very good. Having said that, the room being clean, the friendly/helpful staff, the location were all great - that far outweighs how great a free breakfast is.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"Overall nice stay"
The hotel is quite new. The rooms were nice and clean. We enjoyed the indoor pool and exercise room. Unfortunately, the breakfast that was included with the price of the room wasn't very appealing. I only ate it the first morning. The omelettes were obviously heated up from frozen and had melted processed cheese in them. The sausages were also unappetising. The coffee was barely drinkable. I chose to have my breakfast elsewhere for the other two mornings we were there. Appart from the food, everything was great.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Nice and beautiful hotel"
Very up to date looking hotel, very clean and great, kind service.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
carl
"Fantastic stay"
Every thing in the hotel was absolutly beautiful. The room were very clean, close to resaurants, great breakfast it was an all around great experience.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
Just stayed 1 night. Staff were both very helpful & were quick to respond to any questions we had concerning the locations of food, drinks & general rooms at the Hotel. & other offers of assistance! We would recommend this place to anyone! It is either fairly new or has recently been renovated!
1 night trip Oct 7, 2014
R & M Martin
We really enjoyed staying here close to Stratford, where we went to the theatre, while being close to HWY 401. The room was very comfortable and well appointed with good lighting and work surfaces. It is in walking distance of restaurants.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
"Convenient and quiet semi-residential location."
The hotel was up to date and staff seemed proud of their facility.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Dont know what else we would want."
Room was great, pool and exercise area was good. Could use a Hot tub. Very clean and modern.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2014
"Fabulous"
We had the fortunate experience to book with Best Western Plus in Woodstock. We have stayed at this site with the previous chain and were quite happy. We were impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel as a whole. First time we used the free continental breakfast, it was very nice!
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Jenn
"Clean hotel, nice breakfast"
Our room was nice and clean and the staff were very friendly. Breakfast was very good!!
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Three nights for a Wedding"
The staff were all incredibly friendly, and the condition of the hotel was incredibly modern and clean. I was able to enjoy the provided hot breakfast only one day of my stay (busy with the wedding), but it was delicious and well laid-out. I had a junior suite which was very spacious and well maintained. My only complaint about the hotel is that I think their towels could use some updating... but that's it! Their staff at the front desk was incredibly helpful, calling a cab for my friend and I, as well as giving us some first aid supplies after a night of dancing too hard. Compared to the Quality Inn down the road, this hotel has a very nice, spacious parking lot and really updated rooms.
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Dayna
"Wouldn't know. Booked in wrong province."
Booked this hotel mistakenly after a search of New Brunswick hotels on Tr1 v a g0. Caught the mistake at confirmation and called within a minute of booking. Both this website and the hotel refused to cancel so I could rebook the same brand in the correct province.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Dave F.
Almost perfect! Bed a little hard for my taste, but otherwise beautiful property. Excellent complimentary breakfast, area restaurants offer discount when you show room key.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
dd
"Very comfortable"
We stayed at the Woodstock Best Western when our grandson was married and the staff could not have been nicer or more helpfull. They knew the occasion and how important it was for us that everything went well. The staff at the front desk and the housekeeper always made time for us and any questions that we had were never a problem for them and we thank them all.The breakfast was good as were the 2 ladies in charge of breakfast and they were also very helpfull.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Golfing getaway"
Right beside Cedar Creek golf course. Excellent 9 hole course you can see from the hotel. Cab came quickly to hotel when called and the remodelling is excellent!
Golf for fun
"Love this hotel"
Booked a junior suite...the room was exactly as shown on the website...beautiful, comfortable, clean. they accommodated my early check in request. The gentleman at the front desk was very kind, and welcoming. Would stay at this hotel again and again...loved it :)
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
Linda W.
Good stay great breakfast menu very friendly staff
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
I wish you had a dining room!
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Excellent Property"
We were really impressed with the wonderful staff of this hotel, as well as the cleanliness and comfort. The rooms were beautifully decorated and beds were very comfortable. Not one little complaint. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Smilliefamily
"Decent hotel,near to my family."
I requested and received an accessible room.I wanted an indoor pool so that some of my family could enjoy it with me(Canada Day Weekend)It was not much extra to include them,and we had a wonderful time.My room was comfortable,and the hot breakfast was good.The hotel is handy to stores and restaurants,and near a major freeway.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
E.
"The Stomp weekend"
The person at the front desk was very cheerful and helpful at recommending a place to eat. Wi;; definately stay again when the opportunity arises.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Stayed one night after visiting family while traveling between London and Toronto. Newer, nice clean hotel that shows promise. Has a small bar and a nice breakfast room. Close to shopping and restaurants. Just off the highway. Better still close to my family without having to put them out.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Ellen
"Nice hotel at a great price"
Stayed overnight on our way to another City. Staff were extremely helpful, and seemed willing to do almost anything to make our stay more enjoyable. Had a chance to use the pool at night, and then enjoyed a good breakfast the next morning. Would heartily recommend to anyone passing through Woodstock.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"easy access to highway, restaurants, and parks"
Great, easy check in and out. Could have a few more options in the continental breakfast, but overall very satisfactory.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
jason
"Very nice hotel"
Staff were very friendly. Rooms were very nice. Great location for what we needed. Will stay there again.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"overnight"
Staff was great room was nice and clean, breakfast was good, was surprised to have to pay a additional fee for my 16 year old daughter but overall a good stay
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Nice Hotel!"
I went to Stratford and London for summer vacation and it was so so but the hotel was very good to release stress away. Especailly the facilities was so clean that I feel like home. I strongly recommend this property for those who want to stay at nice hotel and see wonderful views.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Excelent Hotel"
This place was there best Hotel I stayed at for this price.Friendly staff, clean rooms and it even had a mini convenience store. I will definitely stay at this hotel again..
2 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
"Best, Best Western so far:)"
Great stay, Great service, and very clean. Loved the Staff they were Excellent. Defiantly would go back
Other trip May 1, 2014
l
"Simple overnight layover."
For the price, wasn't that great. Having said that, I don't have any large complaints, but the breakfast, and the room weren't worth what I paid. No complaints, but for a rating, all I can just say it was "ok".
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
B
"Stay in Woodstock, ontario"
Only stayed overnight, however the evening staff were friendly, courteous, and full of suggestions for outings such as food etc. Up early after a good and QUIET sleep. I like firm mattress and this was perfect. Crept out into the check in area and was met by the morning lady. The breakfast was laid out already and coffee,toast, jam,yogurt,banana got me on the long road back home. I was told the current hotel is going to change. I just hope they keep the staff. They make it worth it.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
Rusty
"Microtel - Woodstock"
Visually appealing from the parking lot but rooms are small, beds and pillows are low grade, no coffee in room and decor was a little worn. In their defence, I was in a pet room so perhaps that factored into the quality. I did not get my wake up call but had set my blackberry as a back up. I did not get coffee in the morning because it was frozen and no one had taken the bag out of the freezer according to the lady at the front desk. This is not really a budget hotel. I paid $115 + pet fee of $15 with no cancellation to get that rate, so I was expecting more. I think the regular rate was closer to $130 for their standard room. It was just OK.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
"A lot of feedback"
I found the walls were not well insulated and I could hear snoring from other room. They were kind enough to change my room due to some noise from another guest, but wouldn't do it the same night as they would charge me for two rooms if I was moved that night. This made me a little sad as if there was an empty room at 3:00 am, I doubt it would be filled in the next few hours. But I must admit, the staff did respond to my request in a nice manner and I did not feel partnoized. But, the first night was rough...as I could not sleep. The rooms are clean, but small. I realize it is called micro inns- but be warned they are pretty small rooms. I did not realize this was an establishment that allows pets, and since I am allergic to animal fur, that was something I wish was more bolded on their terms and conditions. Perhaps I am blind, but I never noticed that it was. I liked the discount deals they had with nearby restaurants- all of which we enjoyed. I also really enjoyed the continenal breakfast especially the waffle iron. That was a good addition. Pool was a little small for swimming lengths but great if you want to water jog or play with the kids. Water temperature could be a little warmer...esp since it is kinda small for laps...means people are standing still in the pool playing and thus you are not as warm. I would recommend this hotel to a friend but only if they were not a light sleeper, not allergic to animals and looking for a cheap stay not a luxury vacation.
Other trip May 26, 2013
Carebear
"Nice Pool"
The salt water pool was a nice temperature for my child to enjoy.
2 night family trip May 18, 2013
"Best deal, clean, amazing service."
The hotel is clean and well kept. rooms are perfect and comfortable. The staff is friendly and personable, amazing service. Best deal around, but call the hotel directly, hotels.com does not give them the information they need to give you their best service, and you don't save any money.
1 night trip May 5, 2013
Tiny rooms but well appointed and comfortable. The pool was closed for maintenance which was disappointing as there was no notification during the booking.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2013
Value for the hotel was great. Clean room and very quick to get in and out.
Other trip Mar 30, 2013
"Woodstock Gem"
The location was easy to find and access. The front desk attendant was very friendly and helpful. She made sure that we had the amenities we needed and made us her priority.
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
"Definately a positive experience and I will return"
The hotel, although new, is very clean and well maintained. The reception staff were friendly and it was a quick check-in and check-out process. I did choose this hotel, in part, because of the exercise room. This room is closed until further notice and was a little disappointing.
Other trip Mar 21, 2013
Clean hotel, friendly staff!
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2013
"Very satisfactory"
It was just a quick overnight stay. The reservation was correct, and the welcome when we arrived was efficient. The room was clean and quiet.
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
"Microtel Woodstock"
Inexpensive for what you get ...two queen, continental breakfast, better than only competition a few hundred yards down the street
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
salt water pool was great - staff very helpful and friendly - regular room very very small - breakfast was a joke - snow removal very slow
2 night trip Feb 8, 2013
Bud
"Vicious Praise"
The pillows were a bit stiff and less than cuddly.We were wakened early morning by foot steps above i.e.soundproofing is not total. Room enjoyment would be enhanced with a simple coffee making apparatus. Breakfast was short on yogurt and waffles and hard boiled eggs would be a great addition. All of this costs more per guest but $10 to $20 per night would be worth it.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
Wil
"great hotel"
Beds were not very comfotable for new and we couldnt use the pool as there were kids hockey teams in there . I was expecting a noise problem but it was very quiet .Overall it was a good stay Breakfast was adequate too
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
"extremely clean"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Front desk personnel were extremely polite and helpful. I will definately book with Microtel Inn & Suites in the future.
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012