All hotels in Woodstock, Ontario, Canada

Great amenities
    Great pool
    Great room

"No sleep hotel"
I had a do not disturb sign on the door and the housekeeping kept knocking until I answered the door. I was on a business call until 6am and was not impressed. It was 8:30 in the morning and I was not checking out that day. I only live 1 hour away so I stayed there so I could sleep in. I was also over charged for my room 75 dollars, they can not explain why.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay. It is standard practice to place a hold on your credit card for a nominal amount to secure the room. This was not a charge as explained by the clerk when you called the hotel. This hold was released when you checked out and your bank may take anywhere from 3-7 days to release the hold.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
Decent place.I found the price a little high for what you get.Stayed in much nicer for same cost.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
I apologize that the price felt high, we price our hotel based on the market.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Excellent stay."
Excellent.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
jason
Very nice hotel. Convenient location off 401. Even has a nice little bar area.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"Nice hotel close to hospital."
Just spent one night. Typical hotel with breakfast bar, but hotel is brand new so it was clean and fresh. Everyone was great. Good stay.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"Very nice , close to restaurants and quiet"
This hotel is fantastic . Restaurants in walking distance, quiet clean pool etc . If it would have a dry sauna as well , it would be amazing !
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
Friedhelm
Everything was great!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2015
marie
Very good - pleasant helpful personnel; clean room; breakfast was a bonus.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"VERY NICE HOTEL"
MANY FAMILIES WERE STAYING FOR A SOCCER TOURNAMENT AND ALL (ADULTS & YOUNG PEOPLE) WERE VERY WELL BEHAVED, POLITE, CONSIDERATE AND QUIET.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
"Very quite clean and close to good restaurants"
Overall I had a very good stay . I would book it again anytime The only thing that bothered me was the lady at the front desk the morning of 9-10-2015 . She was pretty short with me . I only had a question , because I checked out a day early . But other than that , everything was excellent!
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for your comments and feedback. I apologize if the clerk seemed short, she was just trying to explain that since your reservation was prepaid to Expedia that the hotel could not issue a credit for the extra night.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Friedhelm
"moderate"
It was good except neighbors to noise
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for your feedback, please call the front desk and we can address any issues you have on future stays.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Yanet
"Pleased with our stay"
My family stayed 3 nights to attend my daughter's wedding and the hotel suited our needs quite well. They even placed my sisters and mother in the adjoining room which was very convenient for my whole family. We hadn't asked them to do this so we were pleasantly surprised. My only negative comment would be that we had to go looking for the front desk clerk when we checked in. Perhaps a bell would be helpful. The breakfast was adequate but some fresh cut-up fruit would be nice. My kids enjoyed the waffles. Overall we were happy with this hotel, it's location, and service, and would recommend it to anyone.
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Sherry
"Clean, comfortable, welcoming, family-friendly"
The staff were excellent, rooms clean, beds comfortable, pool warm, and breakfast tasty. We enjoyed a great stay, to be near Stratford.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking to time to provide feedback, we appreciate your comments!
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
tiff. attendee
"Great Place to Stay"
We were at the hotel 4 nights and booked the Junior Suite. Very modern and had more than enough room for the two of us. It was so nice to have the separate seating area with a sofa, table and chairs and a desk. Lots of power outlets and USB ports made using and charging our devices a breeze. King bed was extremely comfortable Hotel and rooms are very clean and staff very helpful. Would definitely book again on our next trip back. Excellent value for our dollar.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking to time to provide feedback, we appreciate your comments!
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Ted
"Super comfortable"
Amazing value for a beautiful modern room. Clean and really nice linens. Just an enjoyable stay.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate the feedback!
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Mazie
"What you want from your hotel"
Great hotel. Close to freeway, shopping. Nice and clean. Good breakfast. Next time in Woodstock, I would not even look for other hotels and go to this one right away,
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate the feedback!
4 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Maarten
"Nice new looking facility, clean."
Well the heated pool was very nice! The hot and cold breakfast was very good! Rooms were clean and beds comfortable. Hotel was off the main road just enough to be less busy and less traffic etc. I would stay again definitely!
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for your feedback and comments!
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Terry
"a pleasant surprise"
I was impressed with the cleanliness, the newness and it was super comfortable. I will definitely stay there again!
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for your comments! We appreciate the feedback.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Mazie
"Business Trip"
Only a one night stay, but the hotel was fantastic. New, up to date and very nice.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we appreciate the feedback!
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Kyle
"good experience"
Our second stay at this motel and we were agan quite happy with our experience. Would recommend it to others.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for your feedback and comments!
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Alvin
"Great 1 night stay"
Cleanest hotel room I've ever been in. I knew I'd be tired the next day because I was competing all day in Woodstock, and was really tempted to stay an extra night, it was that pleasant. Front desk staff were excellent, and the room was nice and quiet.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2015
Beth
Ann Marie was amazing at continental breakfast. She was very accommodating and caring.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Worst hotel stay EVER"
Absolutely terrible never will I stay their again
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
garrin
"beautiful hotel"
Excellent
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
michael
"Excellent!"
New, fresh, clean, friendly, great location off Norwich.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Nice new and clean hotel."
Manager was a little abrupt and rude when we checked in. The hotel was new and clean. But the room was small and the breakfast and pool is small. But good enough for a one night stay.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Dear Sir, as mentioned our rooms are designed for 4 people, we have much larger suites available for 5 people as there were in your party. If you had informed us at check in that you are a party of 5 we would have offered the option to upgrade to a suite. Our pool and breakfast area are the appropriate size for our hotel and are larger than the other hotels in town that have many more rooms. In the future it would be advisable to book a room for the number of people in your party so that we can properly accommodate you and to avoid safety issues as we require the number of people to be disclosed at check in. In general a room can accommodate 2 people per bed and as you had 5 people but told us only 4 the room would feel small.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Stay was excellent. Free breakfast each morning was convenient and well-represented. Staff were very friendly - did not miss an opportunity to say hello.
3 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"nice hotel"
Nice, clean and modern facility with reasonable pricing. Before we arrived I Caes to request early check in and staff were accommodating and friendly meeting our request at no additional fee. We also appreciated how it was off the main roads with nice quiet surroundings yet close to all amenities. Came for a wedding and would definitely stay there again if in the area.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
L
"My visit to Woodstock"
Loved my room - very clean and cozy. It's close to many things (Walmart, restaurants, etc.). I would recommend to anyone visiting Woodstock.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
Clean rooms, good breakfast, friendly staff!
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Comfortable Stay Near 401"
Extremely friendly staff. Reasonable breakfast. Room has everything you might need. Pool area needs a hot tub for my liking.
1 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
Judy
We were in town for the Renaissance Festival. After a day spent outdoors in a torrential downpour, it was wonderful to come in to a warm and cozy room. The next morning, excellent service and a hearty breakfast made it easier to face another wet day.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Jo-Anne
"Nice Hotel, Clean and comfortable!"
Stayed one night, it was quiet clean and comfortable. Had no issues at all.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Jay
"In the neighbourhood"
Trucking through province and stayed here; friendly, clean and close proximity to Kelsey's: your neighbourhood pub and grill.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback!
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Nice hotel & good for the price"
we had attended an event in London and stayed over in case we wanted to visit a second day in London. Hotel is very nice, location is good - convenient to dining. Only disappointment was breakfast...eggs and potatoes were cold.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for your feedback, we will use it to fine tune our operations in the breakfast area.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"STAY"
GOOD,FRIENDLY
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for choosing our hotel!
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
The hotel has great facilities, something for everyone. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful and great breakfast. Close to restaurants and shopping. Would stay again if I am in the area.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
"Very Clean Hotel"
Great hotel the only exception is that the room is somewhat small.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
"9/10 would stay again"
Room and hotel was awesome. Great extra amenities but it is a little far away from anything of interest.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for choosing our hotel!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Very good property"
Staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast that was included with our room booking was also very good - nice not to have to go out and look for breakfast. Hotel feels like it's new; it's very clean and in good repair.
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you chose our hotel.
3 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
"Awesome Hotel!"
Awesome - a great quick overnight...CLEAN rooms and facility in general and friendly staff
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel!
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Great place! Very clean and comfortable. Staff helpful and friendly.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"well done"
Hotel staff very efficient & friendly. Close to golf course. Everything shiny & clean.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Nice hotel, new and clean"
Good. Was just a quick stay but it was nice. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip May 7, 2015
tasha
"The room appeared to be too small"
Spent the night at Woodstock and was disappointed that the assigned room ( Room # 211 ) appeared to be too small because of the queen size bed and not enough furniture to be more comfortable ( i.e. missing a small sofa or arm chair ) for TV viewing or reading. I was not able to get a room with an eastern exposure. The bathtub was slippery when wet.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Julian
Our second stay at this hotel and we would definitely use it again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
K & P
"Conveniently Located"
We enjoyed our stay very much, the rooms were spotless, the decor was fresh and and very well done. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast offered plenty of choices and it was a pleasure to start each day with the friendly woman who worked in the breakfast area. Overall we are very pleased and will be staying again when we return to Ontario in December.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Judy
Overall good experience. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms and facilities very clean and modern.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Close to 401 and friendly woodstock on"
Friendly staff and clean Clean comfortable room Breakfast included was very good
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
carl
"Great place to stay!"
Great stay overall. Friendly staff, clean hotel. Will definitely stay there again
Response by Best Western Plus Woodstock Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!
4 night family trip Mar 28, 2015