All hotels in Dania Beach, Florida, United States of America

It was terrible
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
elsmore
"Good business hotel"
The Best Western Plus in Dania Beach Florida is a nice business hotel with updated rooms and nice amenities. The continental breakfast provided was complete and during my stay I did not feel the need to eat elsewhere for breakfast. The service staff was attentive and the rooms were cleaned daily. They pool was simple but nice. They only drawback was that it is away from any downtown areas so a car will be needed if you plan to stay. I would stay here again.
12 night business trip May 10, 2015
"Satisfied guest"
Our stay was perfect. Hotel was clean, housekeeping did a good job on making sure we were stocked with towels, and breakfast each morning was good, and the hotel desk was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again in the future.
4 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"GOOD HOTEL"
MY WAS GOOD, I LOVE TO STAY THERE.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
HENRY
"Nice, convenient to airport. Efficient shuttle."
Needed to be near airport. They had a shuttle and allowed us to leave our car for $5.00 a day. Worked very nicely
M Lynne
"UNSATISFIED GUEST NEVER AGAIN"
I did not have my room cleaned neither night the front desk receptionist was mean and hang up on me his name was Roberto as a supervisor I know how important it is to satisfy the customer he was not understanding and showed no concerned about me being upset my room was not cleaned I had to go get my own towels and sheets for 115 buck a night I expected SO MUCH MORE and I had to pay 50$ cash deposit
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
Shakendra
"Close to airport - Nice place to crash."
I had a late check-in at this hotel (after midnight). The check-in process was quick and easy. The room was fine and clean and the bathroom was pretty nice. Looks like the carpet could be updated (looks pretty old and grungy). Not a big deal. It was a great place to crash for the night. I would stay there again, if I need to be near the FLL airport. I probably wouldn't stay here for a long stay. The price was great, so the quality was great for the price. Breakfast was decent (waffle maker). The eggs didn't taste well, I would skip those next time. But the bacon and other selections were what you expect.
Dustin
Very nice
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Gayrat
"Bad housekeeping"
The hotel is good, unfortunalty I cannot say the same about manangment and most important the housekeeping. My room was not clean in 3 days all she did daily was my bed nothing else. No soap, no towels, no cleaning around the room very lazy employee
3 night business trip May 12, 2015
Apolonia
"Not fun"
Water trickled out of the shower head. Shower took 3x as long just to get rinsed off.
steven
"Friendly staff and convenient"
Convenient to the airport. Very friendly and helpful staff. Not that close to sights or good restaurants
3 night family trip May 5, 2015
"South Florida Tour"
On business. There to sleep and clean up. Would be better if closer to restaurants.
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Poor"
In bathroom was not napkins, was not a shampoo. Very small towels. Old bedding.
1 night family trip May 6, 2015
Andrey
"Quick getaway!!"
The family decided to run to Florida just for a day, just needed a room for a night. It was clean and modern.. No complaints here
1 night family trip May 5, 2015
Tanisha
"Excellent Customer Experience"
I originally booked this hotel just for the night based on how close they were to the FLL airport and the shuttle service they provide from the airport to their location. My intention was just to find a clean hotel to sleep in due to my late arrival, since the following morning I needed to be in the North Miami area pretty early for an event. Not only was the hotel clean, but it was surprisingly pretty nice for the price. However the reason for my high rating was specifically due to an employee named Jason at the front desk who not only called me a cab to my intended destination, but he also did so using his own app that he uses to save me money and charged it to his card (which was a big help) without hesitation. Now even though I paid him more in cash than the charge to his card, he did not have to do that which would have cost me so much more. Thank you to the staff for your customer service during my stay.
1 night trip May 7, 2015
Surprised
"so glad we stayed here!!!!"
this hotel was very nice ,clean,.very freindly staff.we had a trip to dominican republic and live in daytona. my husbands company had all of us leave from ft.lauderdale so we came over the nite before.i also read reviews and so glad idid.everyone said the same this hotel is wonderful and iwould stay herr again .
1 night trip Apr 14, 2015
maryann
"Many Thanks"
The hotel satisfied all of our overnight needs. The room was clean and inviting. Lots of nearby shopping and restaurants. A side note, the staff was over and beyond...during check-in, my son unknowingly left his new Macbook Pro in the lobby....the following morning when we realized it was missing and after backtracking our positions, we frantically called the Front Desk, amazingly, a staff found and secured it in lost and found. This was a true testament of people's honesty and I think the staff should be applauded!!! Many Thanks!!
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
Mia
"Great staff!"
The bed was comfortable and we had a few great sunsets. Great to have a washer and dryer available. The desk people were most helpful and friendly. The breakfast had a lot of variety.
2 night trip May 2, 2015
"look around your room"
Not bad except for the mold in the bathroom ( room #321).
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
lawrence
"BEAUTIFUL DAY"
MY STAY WAS VERY NICE AND COMFORTABLE. I ENJOYED MY STAY.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
HENRY
"3 days girls getaway"
Room was clean, bed was comfy, staff were very pleasant and helpful. I think breakfast needed some improvement cause I don't eat wheat/bread products...not much option for me but my girl friend loved the waffles.
3 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
"Sufficient"
Nice place, not amazing but sufficient
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"One Night Stay!"
It was a one night stay. Front desk staff was friends upon arrival and in a good location in Weston. The beds were very comfortable and the shower was the best. Great water pressure!
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Sandra
"Poor"
Owful
2 night trip Apr 27, 2015
"Strike Out"
I'll start by saying that the staff was friendly and wanted to be accommodating. The first room I was given was filthy- hair all over the bathroom floor and the room had clearly not been vacuumed. I was given a second room, where I met the same situation- disgusting floor with sticky stuff all over it. It was so late at night that I didn't want to go back out for a third try. The bed was comfortable, though I was initially uneasy getting into it, wondering if it had even been given fresh sheets. I mentioned the issue to the assistant manager the next morning, who was apologetic and offered to pay for my cab ride to the train station. That was nice of her, and I hope I never find myself in the position to stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
Stayed at hotel before cruise. Room suited the purpose.
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Was good.
3 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
Hopeton
"A very comfotable room"
Only there for a few hours but impressed with the size, decor and comfort of the room. Hard to find, not really on the advertised street; needs better signage. Well worth the money.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"April business stay"
Pleasant stay, uneventful, breakfast could be better.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Surprisingly Nice!"
I was pleased with the condition of this Best Western ... surprised at how modern the furnishings and decor are. The ceilings are high (guessing 20 ft) and I couldn't hear any other guests from inside our room. I enjoyed how large the room is, and the sheets, bed and pillows were very comfortable. The price was very good considering how nice this Best Western is. Coffee was available in the lobby 24/7 and it was good (very unusual for a hotel or restaurant)!
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Monika
"Convenient to Airport"
It is what it is. A hotel near the airport. Stayed there one night. Check-in was easy, room was acceptable and quiet.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Would stay there again!"
We were on Florida looking at Colleges with my daughter. This hotel was convenient for us. A little tricky finding the entrance the first time. Could use better signage. Other than that it was fine for our needs.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Room needs to be cleaned!!!"
The staff was courteous and helpful finding a great place to eat, but this place stops there. The room was marginal at best. The carpet is filthy. I was scared to walk on it barefoot as you can see stains and dirt marks everywhere. You cannot use the bathroom properly as the door stopper keeps the door in your way every move you make. Very disappointed for the price we paid. Would not recommend.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Vinny B
"Excellent value!"
Wonderful clean newer hotel. Guest service far exceeded expectations.
1 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
Patrick
"Convenient hotel linking airport & cruises"
You need a car! Very expensive to access beach or downtown in cabs. It is worth the stay to see Fort Lauderdale and areas.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Some other place next time."
I found the hotel to be in an area that I did not feel comfortable walking in after dark. In addition the hotel is located on a very busy highway and there seemed to be only one (Cuban) restaurant within walking distance. The essentials are provided for and the rooms are reasonably clean and comfortable. No luxuries here, it is furnished in what might be described as a modern Spartan decor. We had a problem when checking in due to the hotel's credit card reader not functioning properly. Their reader would not accept our card so the desk clerk wanted to make a photo copy of the card which we would not agree to. We were told the alternative would be to leave a fifty dollar cash deposit as assurance against any possible room charges. Our room had been booked through Expedia who had all of our credit information so we were not willing to do that either. After a brief standoff, we asked to see the manager. The desk clerk disappeared for a few minutes then returned and advised that as we were only staying overnight (cruise next morning) the hotel would forego the charge. I suppose that all is well that ends well. We will book earlier next time and see if we can't get better value for the money.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice hotel close to airport and cruise port"
We chose this hotel because it had an airport shuttle. When we checked in we found they also had shuttles to the cruise ship docks for a small fee that we also took advantage of. There are a few restaurants within walking distance but not many. It was a nice place to stay and I would recommend to friends.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Debbie
"Sucks"
Check in sucked said they gave my a key. When they didn't Bathroom has black mold t v sucked called front desk they where going to send someone up they didn't this place sucks
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
matt
Very accommodating staff. Upgraded room. Need to be sure one gets a room on the west side of the building away from I95
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Smoking"
This hotel allows smoking and the halls smell like it.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Shuttle bus from airport was quick. Hotel check in was easy. Room was comfortable. Good hotel for staying overnight prior to go on a cruise. I would recommend this hotel, good value.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
karen
"Very nice stay."
Melissa, on the front desk, was very helpful in guiding us to dining locations and setting up a late airport shuttle pickup. Room was very quiet even though the hotel is next to I-95.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Sailor
It was fine for pre-cruise stay. Airport shuttle only runs until 11PM though.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
"OK stay"
We only stayed here one short night to catch an early flight. Hotel is in great condition and convenient location to the airport. It was a little disappointment to find out their shuttle service to the airport only starts at 6am. The room is clean and works for our short stay. But the noise from the hallway kept me from sleeping even at 12am.
1 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2015
"Airport hotel"
The shower did not work well. No shuttle before 6 am
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Jonathan
"Average"
2 nights average accomadations clean.
2 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Good stay"
Second time staying here...very nice staff...good food, will stay again! Great for family vacation.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Ms. Z
"Our Trip"
They need a bigger dining room. The Air conditioner did not work well
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Fair for the price"
The Wi-Fi service at the hotel is terrible. Connection is lost continually and hardly any work can be done. I checked at several places and the same problem, it is not a signal strength problem.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015