All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7514 Remcon Circle, El Paso, TX, 79912, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"21 year old policy"
My daughter was traveling home from college. She is 18. I booked this hotel on line and when she arrived she was told she couldn't check in because she was not 21. There was no policy posted on line and the front desk clerk was rude to her. They call management and he allowed her to chck in however, the clerk continued to have an attitude. I am not sure why a hotel has an age policy when 18 year olds are adults.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Tamara
"Great Place"
We had a wonderful time. It was worth every penny. It was clean, comfortable, and relaxing.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Fine choice"
Typical Fairfield Inn.
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Great!"
I enjoyed my stay and will return again soon.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Nice decor. Comfortable matress and room. Okay breakfast.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Covered my expectations as always, great hotel!"
Great Hotel! one of my favorites in EL Paso Tx
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Hector
"Guest out of control"
Group came in around midnight and were pretty Noisy!! I figured after a while they would settle in and go to sleep. After an hour of door slamming, kids running in the hallway and loud voices, I opened my door as I kept hearing people talking. I found about 10 adults sitting on the floor in the hallway just hanging out and talking. I asked to go downstairs to the lobby and they said they had been told to go to their rooms. I called security but could still hear doors slamming and kids running in the hallway.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott El Paso
Please accept our sincere apology in regards on how other guest were acting during your stay. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to El Paso.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Ed
"comfy, clean, free breakfast"
Stayed overnight as we were driving through. Close to I- 10. Free breakfast in the morning. Free wi-fi. Paul Mitchell shampoo and makeup remover toilettes were a nice touch. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
Joyce
"Business trip"
Great updated hotel in a great neighborhood that is safe. Close to shopping and restaurants and if you like to run, there are some great nearby trails (Pat O'rourke memorial trail and arroyo park) that you can drive about 10 minutes to. Great view of the mountains and a hot breakfast in the morning.
6 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
Theresa
"Family Retreat"
Very Nice Hotel
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Doyle
"Top Notch stay"
Great staff, facilities outstanding.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"Too expensive"
It was at best ik
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Lanny
"Updated, modern and immaculate."
Loved it! Would recommend to all.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Gyro Montgomery
"Surprisingly Satisfied"
The hotel was happy to accommodate an early check in (a couple of hours prior to actual check in). Speedy service when we called for fresh towels. Breakfast item were always maintained to make sure there was plenty. Breakfast hours were very convenient in the sense that it was offered till mid morning on the weekends.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. That was my first time staying in the west side. I wanted to be closer to the football stadium my grandson was playing. Please with everything . Breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Granny
"Outstnding rating near event"
Perfect for the concert at Sun Bowl stadium. Good rates, and amenities.
3 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Kristina
"Love staying at Fairfield Inn"
The staff was friendly and the room was exactly as I expected. I've stayed at other Fairfield Inns and they have all been consistent. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Needed extra towels and the staff was quick to get them. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to friends and family.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Nice and modern. Plenty of restaurants"
Hotel staff needs training on customer service etiquette. My husband handed ID and CC to reservationist and she slid the cards back to him on the desk. Very disrespectful!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Nice hotel for an overnight stay"
We stopped in El Paso enroute to LA from Houston as it is about 1/2 way. I friend told me about this Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott stating that the local was ideal and I have to agree as it could be seen from the I-10 and was less than 1/2 mile off the exit in a quiet nook with lots of options for dining very close to the hotel. We checked into a double Queen room on the 2nd floor but had to me moved as there was a water leak coming from the roof and out of the bathroom overhead light fixture. I called maintenance and someone arrived in less than 10 minutes to assess the situation. He then helped us move to a comparable room on the 1st floor that met our one night stay needs and we got a good nights sleep.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Terrence
"Other than the traffic noise ...."
I stayed two nights. The first night I was on the side of the hotel closest to IH-10. The traffic noise is loud (when the air conditioner was off). I asked the front desk to move to the opposite side of the hotel for my second night. This request was promptly and courteously honored. Made a huge difference. The amenities were excellent. The hotel is in great condition.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Dusty
"Great place to stay if ...."
Everything was very good. I stayed two nights. The first night I was on the ih-10 side of the hotel and this was not good. As long as the air conditioner was on, the vehicle traffic was drowned out. The second night, I requested a room on the opposite side of the highway. Staff was more than happy to accommodate. This was a much quieter stay.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Dusty
Nice suites. Good price and location. Would return.
4 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Well done!"
People and hotel were great. Thank you for the cleanliness of the facility and service. Made trip easier and not bothered with other issues sometimes from other hotels. Thnx!
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Great location."
Nice and clean hotel near many stores and restaurants. Right of the 10 fwy and 10 minutes away from Downtown El Paso. The breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Mr. Flores
"Awesome Stay!"
The stay was great but the best part was the fast internet service. I have to upload reports for work and they usually take me almost 2 hours. These were done in about 1 hour.
2 night business trip Jul 25, 2014
Manuel
"Hotel reservation"
I originally tried to book for the 24th of June but accidentally booked it for the 14th. When I attempted to check in, the hotel was not accommodating at all. they told me I could stay for an additional $50.00 that night. I was forced to not to take the reservation due to the fact that our company has a strict hotel policy that does not allow us to surpass $120.00 a night. I attempted to make it back to El Paso by the 14th of July but it did not work with my schedule so I essentially ate the hotel room. I have stayed at Marriot before and typically they are accommodating to their customers' needs. The manager on Duty had no "tack" and really just made me feel like I was just an average customer. Much to my disappointment, I have actually had better service from the Ramada INN down the street.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
MANNY
"Just passing thru El Paso"
Rooms are great and clean, great for kids . We will be back again when passing the El Paso.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Clean hotel close to I-10"
My family and I enjoyed out stay in the Fairfield Inn. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was very good. The staff was attentive and helpful.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
M
"great hotel for overnight stay"
clean and comfortable. one of the elevators was not working so the wait for the elevator was long. great staff though!
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Close to family we were visiting"
The cleanliness of the room was great! Also the beds at this hotel were very comfortable! The only problem we had was that our tub/shower was clogged so the water drained very slowly. I called the front desk the first night and she said she would have maintenance go by the next day to fix it. We were out all day so when we got back i checked and it was fixed! I am very satisfied with Fairfield in!
3 night family trip May 24, 2014
Scott's
"Good family amenities"
We enjoy the pool and mini snack shop. Easy breakfast options in the mornings and close ice cream cooler in the evenings.
2 night family trip May 2, 2014
"Plesantly pleased"
Easy access to interstate, restaurants and entertainment. Staff is extremely helpful and pleasant. Rooms are very clean, so are the laundry room and exercise room. We really enjoyed ourselves.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott El Paso
Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding your stay with us. I appreciate that you took the time to fill out the survey and send it in. It means a lot to us. I will share your comments with the rest of the staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future if ever in the area.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Steven Gregory
"Nice suite... great colors."
The suite was a good size and the whole stay was just perfect.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott El Paso
Thank you for the comments regarding your stay with us. I appreciate that you took the time to fill out the survey and send it in. It means a lot to us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future if ever in the area.
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Weary Traveler"
Very nice place. Close to freeway and restaurants. Good healthy minded breakfast buffet. Will stay here again!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Trudi
"Laura Arana"
Excellent, my pleasure travel.................... all was fine
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Comfortable stay"
Stayed for three nights, the entire building is new/renovated and therefore everything looks nice. Good breakfast, nice whirpool, comfortable beds. The cooling /heating is extremly noisy; can't leave the window open because of the freeway noise
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Anna
"Close to the freeway and many locations"
You can't go wrong with this gem! Hands down the best breakfast i've ever ate at a hotel. The heated pool was a plus for the kids. Will stay again!
3 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2014
LuLu
":)"
It was a wonderful stay! Cleanliness, location, rates and friendliness of the staff were all aced! The only thing we were not happy with was the breakfast. Not much of a variety and yes it's free but its free at others that have great breakfast.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
ralv
"Banging sound"
The only problem was that at night when it was VERY WINDY the handicap sign out front would make and terrible noise because it wiggled in place and had this weird banging sound everytime the wind picked-up. The first night it kept us up. The second and third night we used earplugs. Staff didn't seem to care to check out the problem.
2 night family trip Dec 6, 2013
Bonnie
"Great HOtel"
Great hotel to stay. Its clean, spacious rooms, indoor pool, hot breakfast in the morning, you can have a Texas replica waffles. Its in good location, and the prices are very reasonable. I wiil definitley stay here again.
Other trip Dec 9, 2013
Luis
"great location"
very restful
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"Very comfortable, clean and well located hotel."
The room always was very clean. The breakfast was delicious and the Gym and pool área are places to really take a rest.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Chuy
"Not what I expected for a Inn and Suites"
Only stayed one night but the room just was not as expected. The breakfast was not good. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Family Event"
We have stayed here before. This time the front desk was ready for us and check in was a breeze. Very friendly and hospitable. Will definitly will stay again.
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Rene
"Close to everything we needed."
We liked everything about this motel just wish we could have stayed longer.
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2013
Martin
"Good location for West El Paso"
Finally people clean good location
3 night trip Jul 4, 2013
R D
Great location! Close to interstate, restaurants, Wal-Mart, and gas station.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2013
Great facility, excellent service
1 night trip Jun 30, 2013
TSS
"Great hotel~"
We enjoyed our 3 night stay. Nice comfortable rooms! Showers are nice, beds are nice, workout room is great, and the pool was nice. The breakfast was good. It would be nice if they added more fruit options, but overall as good as any free breakfast gets! My only suggestion is, get a room that doesn't face the freeway. At night, it was a little hard to get used to all the noise. Overall, we loved our stay and will stay there again when we are in El Paso.
3 night trip May 24, 2013
DEVBO
I always stay here when I come to El Paso. Only negative feedback I would give is that the kleenex are like sand paper and the toilet tissue is very thin but I guess we have to save costs somewhere right? Will continue to use this facility!
3 night trip May 2, 2013