All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia

"Stopover in Bali"
Layover day in Bali before heading to Timor Leste. We've been in a very remote part of India for a month prior to this so this was luxurious for us. Very nice staff, great pool with lots of shade, great food. Room is very comfortable and clean. We loved our stay (second time at this hotel) and will keep coming back!
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Jiasong
"Review"
Hair in bottom of my drunk coffee cup at breakfast. Cups unwashed in room. Reception staff have no idea of general knowledge. Where Markets are etc. found Kuta Market last day and missed Art Market! Very disappointing.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Shopless
"Excellent staff"
Everyone working @hotel spoke great English & went out of their way to help. Lots of movie channels in English & a large pool. Payed small fee for brkfst in room which was worth it to eat together. In dining room we were served 20 min apart so one person was finished or had v cold food when the others arrived. Biggest disappointment was the cold jacuzzi. Also espresso on menu but told no espresso maker & stout beer on menu but none of that. Only a couple pieces of gym equipment & they werent working. Overall it was a great location, v clean & enjoyable. I would recommend.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
steph
"Close to restaurants and shops, not far from beach"
Pros: Location-wise the hotel was a good balance of being very close to restaurants and shops as well as a relatively short walk from the beach (about 10 mins). Our group that was treated to great service by the staff. The grounds and rooms are well-maintained. Cons: The spa inside the resort is mediocre. The guests are mainly older (if that's important to you). The pool area feels a bit small, but it isn't very crowded.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2014
"Good value and very comfortable"
10 minutes walk from the beach, generous breakfast options, very friendly staff, spa options (I had massage and facial) great value. Close to many restaurants and bars, quiet, clean and lovely pool area.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013

"Very helpful staff"
Hotel staff could not have been more helpful, particularly after our flights got messed up due to Volcano and Air France / Singapore problems. Nice pool, comfy bed.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"Out to breakfast"
Very noisy. Appalling breakfasts, gave up and went elsewhere. Would not recommend this to anyone.
4 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Colin
"June '15 Stay at Mutiara"
I had an amazing stay at Mutiara. The hotel rooms are large, bathrooms are even larger and the staff is incredibly kind and attentive. I stayed at the hotel for a total of 5 days and the staff even gave me a free ride to the airport rather than calling a taxi. I would definitely recommend staying here because of the proximity to downtown, the beach and excellent facilities.
3 night trip with friends Jun 28, 2015
"Comfort in the heart of seminyak"
We arrived here on honeymoon and were upgraded to a private villa with pool to our delight! Good location in central seminyak, close to bars and restaurants. Staff were efficient and friendly and good choice for breakfast.
1 night romance trip Jun 10, 2015
Eloise
"Fantastic Hotel"
We had the most amazing time. The hotel was lovely and clean. The bedroom was big and the bed really comfortable. Because it was small all the guests were quiet and respectful. The pool was beautiful. The position so good a five minute walk to Seminyak Square so easy to walk to the beach and yummy restaurants. I didn't want to leave. The staff were gorgeous and helpful. I cannot speak highly enough.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
kerry
"Small and nice."
Stayed 10 nights in a deluxe room near the pool (3 steps and you are in) large rooms with out door bathroom ( you are always walking into the heat to shower and do other bathroom things) bedroom itself is large and with air con, set breakfast menu was good but after 10 days -boring! Pool was the coldest in 20 years we have ever had in Bali and a good size. Friendly staff and service by the pool was great and not over priced, the only down side is that when we first arrived we had to have the sheets changed as there were certain stains that looked terrible and in spots that made you not happy, they may have been clean but they should not be used at all. Noisy air con was fixed straight away and toilet not flushing properly was a concern. A 5 minute walk to the main shopping strip was easy. WI-Fi was average at best.
10 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
Cornelius
"Friendly staff"
We stayed here as a several family getaway so hotel was chosen for us so didnt really research what else was around for the price. It is a pleasant hotel which has loads of great restaurants within a short walk. We had a villa with a private pool which was great and the main pool was never busy when we went there. We found the staff really helpful when trying to sort trips and actually were very ameniable at our numerous visits to them with questions. Food at breakfast was good and the food during the day served was pretty good. The friendly staff made this a pleasant place to stay and for the price was good value in a good location
11 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Aversge hotel but good location"
The rooms were basic but suitable, service overall was poor and food was very aversge with room service ending at 10pm. Having no pool side service made getting food and drinks difficult although we saved money by being able to take our own drinks to the pool. The Internet was below poor, i vould not even check my flight status prior to departing
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Fritz
"Good Location"
Perfect and quiet location in Seminyak! A couple of issues though - no safe in the room (big concern for me), and upon check-in, they assigned me a twin room when I had requested a double. The reason provided was because I booked through Expedia and not direct with the hotel. Breakfast was not good, but it didn't matter as there are so many nice cafes and restaurants around offering delicious food. Also, the hotel does not have a bar (only room service) and the gym is actually located in the open air and not in an air-conditioned area. The rooms are locked via an old style key (and not with an electronic opening/swipe card) so you were only allowed 1 key per room (my travelling companions had a fair few issues with this in their room when they went out separately). Reception had a spare key however this did not help as they had to get reception to open the room, then call them back to lock it again. A couple of times we went to the reception early in the morning (around 6am) and they were asleep on the lounges in the foyer. For the price, the hotel is reasonable, it is reasonably clean and it really is in a decent location, so if you're not planning to spend a lot of time at the hotel then this is perfect. Worth noting I stayed in a Deluxe room (not a villa) and I saw one of the Superior rooms and I believe it is definitely well worth the extra money for the Deluxe room.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Georgia
"Excellent value for money"
Loved the spacious 3 bedroom villa. Rooms and beds were very large and hotel staff were super friendly and helpful. Very good value for money considering the space we had and the included hotel transfer service. Would definitely stay again when I'm in Bali next.
4 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
"Basic"
Room was ok staff were happy but not all were good with English. Food was ok but nothing to rave about, the eating area was nice but there was no covered walkway for when staff bring out the food in the rain.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"Fabulous location!"
Lovely, comfortable, quiet hotel in fantastic location! Staff were lovely, very helpful, close to plenty of restaurants, cafe's, shops, clubs and the beach is only a 10 min walk! Would definitely stay at Mutiara again!
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
The Mutiara is a nice and affordable place to stay. The rooms are spacious and the service was good. The staff were very very helpful, one of our bags were snatched outside the hotel and the Mutiara staff helped us with first aid, took us to the doctor and the police station and made sure we were all right, all free of charge. If you are looking for an affordable, friendly place to stay in Seminyak, stay at the Mutiara.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Great family destination"
My family & I had a enjoyable stay. Staff where fantastic, location good with easy access to all of Seminyak's best eateries & beach clubs
10 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Jonathan
"Great location but a little tired"
Staff extremely helpful but room quite stuffy and bathroom was like a sauna.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
shazam
"One street back from the action."
Very pleasent luxury not seeing the traffic or hearing the outside chaos of traffic that was so close with a 2 minute walk, also not hasseled at all with selling vendors.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
brenda
"Great staff, always helpful."
This was my second stay at Mutiara over a 4 month period and every bit as good as the first time. People working at Mutiara make the difference between OK and very, very good. Nothing (within reason) is to much trouble for this group of staff. My group consisted of 3 adults and each of us were impressed with the service quality.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Trevor
"3rd time visitors"
We love staying at Mutiara as it so convenient to the shops and restaurants. The staff are fabulous and make the stay so relaxing and are incredibly helpful. The rooms could be updated and we would love to have a shower without climbing in and out of the bath as it is not that easy. We have stayed at Mutiara 3 years in a row and intend to return. Thanks for making our time in Bali so much fun.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
helen
"Fantastic service"
The staff were very friendly breakfast wasn't great otherwise the food was good and disappointed that the hotel was not on the beach
6 night trip with friends Sep 9, 2014
Skydiver181
Very pretty and comfortable hotel,boutique style with lovely staff that are not in your face trying to up sell you,very helpful,amazing restaurants near by and close to seminyak square,5min walk to beach! Well Worth $95 p/n
5 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Adsi
The Mutiara was well located, the staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were comfortable and very clean and the pool was very nice. We really enjoyed our stay and would recommend the hotel. Our only complaints would be that the hotel should put up a sign to inform guests that they can't leave a towel on a pool lounge unattended and the spa should use the pool cabana to do massages at a reasonable price.
4 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2014
"Fantastic service"
We enjoyed our stay at Mutiara Hotel. Staff we're very friendly and helpful. Great location as handy to shops and restaurants.
6 night romance trip Aug 11, 2014
Mel and Vin
"Excellent location, friendly staff, clean rooms"
I really enjoyed my holiday at Muriati hotel, excellent location, clean rooms, lovely pool, only one thing I didnt like was the noise from the road sitting by the pool but apart from that everything was lovely.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Deb
"Very enjoyable stay close to all amenities."
Overall I had a great time in Seminyak and staying at Mutiara Villas played a big part in that.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Trevor
The staff were great, they were very friendly and willing to help. The location is great. The breakfast was better than we expected. The pool area was beautiful. In our room the A/C was broken and was leaking water but that did not impact our stay at all. Only negative would be with management as we had some issues with our booking and they were unwilling to help at all.
4 night trip May 30, 2014
"Nice hotel but slightly overpriced"
Nice hotel but slightly pricy for what you get. Also, the breakfast wasn't great.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Very pleasant stay. very good location"
My experience was nice. The hotel was close to a number of cool places to hand out including Ku de ta, shops and the market. Will definitely recommend the hotel
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"Close and Quiet"
Hotel was located in the center of the city, close to major traffic ways but extremely quiet. The staff was friendly but pushy trying to sell us tickets to various places, this was not welcome. Pool was o.k. Would stay there again design was unique.
8 night trip Jan 30, 2014
"Location!"
Nice 'Family room' '- access to pool, 2 minute walk to Seminyak restaurants, shops & 10 minute walk to beach. Breakfast was included- good selection. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Recommend you book Airport Transfers.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"NOT a boutique resort, a very sad hotel"
Booked 2 nights, left at 5.30pm on the 2nd a'noon. Should have been entittled to a price reduction. When I asked, the man on Reception was rude, & wouldn't even refer the matter to the Manager. My room wasn't ready so I went looking for a Bar. There isn't one. There is NO BAR ! I found a tiny restaurant, which was un-manned at 11.30am ( lunchtime). Finally found a staff member to serve me a drink. All they had was beer, Wine by the whole bottle & pre-mixed Spirits at Australian Prices. Everything, food & drink incurred a 21% Service Tax, so beware. They had NO cocktails, and she wouldn't even make me a juice. I left the hotel to buy a drink elsewhere. Breakfast was good, I'll give them that, but they scammed even more money out of me because I booked 2 nights for 2 people... That's 4 breakfasts. My friend had to leave Bali early so wasn't there, so I paid for 4 breakfasts & ate one. The coffee could not even be called Coffee. She argued that it was Bali Coffee, but it was grey water. Bali Coffee should NOT be filtered and all Bali hotels serve it this way if you ask. She argued abusively with me that it was Bali coffee. It wasn't and it was undrinkable. The room. was not the base level. I paid a premium price for Bali, for one night's sleep in that room, and it was worth by Bali prices about $35. There are no gardens, just huge rendered concrete walls so you feel like you are in a prison. Avoid this hotel, it is a rip-off. rude and overpriced.
2 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2014
kate Ingleton
"Great location, and very friendly/helpful staff"
Great value for the money. Location is 5 minutes from the Main Street, 15 minute walk to the beach. Hotel is very clean. After staying at the Multiari for 5 days then touring around seminyak, I am returning to the Multiari at the end of my trip
5 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Endless traveler
Best location in seminyak.. Stayed in a 2 bedroom villa ... Breakfast average.... Room fine .. Open air bathroom .. Ok... Pool superb ... Sons iPod .. Stolen ... From room ..... Disappointing ........
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"nice hotel close to the beach"
very friendly staff, delicious food, nice pool close to local market
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Bella
"Nice hotel close to shops"
Great hotel close to shops, restaurants, and 10 minute walk to the beach. Staff was amazing, friendly and hotel was quiet considering it's proximity to everything.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
"Affordable neat hotel close to heart of Seminyak"
Good value for money hotel, a little old but kept quite neat. Staff very friendly and able to assist with any query.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"Very Pleasant stay"
Rooms were very large and comfortable, great service and friendly staff. NO in room safe as indicated, they are in the multi room villa's only
11 night trip Feb 12, 2013
Glen
"lovely pool"
Lovely pool...long enough for proper laps. Hotel a little tired but perfectly comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2013
c and r
"excellent visit"
very attentive staff and good breakfast easy to get to main seminyak shopping
6 night trip Nov 28, 2012
kerry
"quiet location"
We loved the quietness of this hotel, also not too far to walk to the shops and restaurants. Staff very friendly.
7 night trip Nov 26, 2012
Val
"satisfied"
I stayed in one of their deluxe double room for 5 nights. In overall, I was satisfied. the hotel is close to Seminyak Square and shops, not so far from the beach, yet, it is on a quiet street. pros - very spacious bedroom, bathroom with large tub and outdoor shower, complimentary fruits basket, not so big but beautiful swimming pool with nice tropical garden, and the staffs were all very friendly with smiles which makes you feel welcome. cons - could use a little TLC to details for example; remote control wasn't working for TV, a/c was noisy (probably old), new paints on wall seem due, computers & printer at foyer were old and slow.
5 night trip Nov 11, 2012
purpy

"Bom hotel"
relativamente central mas a piscina abre as 7:00 e nessa hora já tinha uma gritaria de crianças, como todos os quartos são de frente para a piscina não tem como escapar
5 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
jorge
BR
"Utmerket"
Jeg har vært i Bali før, og jeg må si at dette er en av de bedre stedene jeg har bodd på. Flott service, og flott hotell.
5 night trip Oct 6, 2014
Håkon
"스미냑 중심부에 위치한 호텔"
트리플 객실 이용. 객실과 화장실이 3명이 이용하는데 문제없이 정말 넓어서 편리. 발코니도 있어서 쾌적함. 조식은 부페가 아닌 메뉴 선택으로 볶음밥부터 볶음국수, 죽, american breakfast를 주문할 수 있어서 좋음. 호텔 위치는 루머스, 울티모까지 걸어서 5분 정도. 재방문 의사 있음.
2 night trip with friends May 18, 2014
Jessie
KR
"Fantastyczna obsługa"
Bardzo. Obsługa znacznie lepsza niż w hotelach europejskim lub w USA.
4 night business trip May 7, 2014
Marek Szpendowski
PL
"Henning Copenhagen"
Dejligt fredeligt hotel med god og venlig betjening,dejlig pool og motionsrum.
6 night family trip Feb 11, 2014