All hotels in Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here400 Convention Blvd, Hot Springs, AR, 71901, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9484

"The spa was great ...nice. And clean room as wel"
The only downfall was that a government agency was having their convention there. Other than unfreindly federal probation officers all was great. The staff was very friendly!
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
texan traveler
We really enjoyed our stay at the embassy suites, as we always do. Friendly staff and clean hotel.
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Misti
"Great Place to Stay!"
This hotel was an awesome place to stay for me and my family. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were nice and clean.
2 night family trip May 27, 2014
Stayed two nights with my husband and our daughter. Breakfast was great, pool area was fair, and staff was okay. Overall, the room itself was nice and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Tarah
"Excellent Staff"
Stormy in the lobby bar took excellent care of our group. She went above and beyond to make sure we had a good time. Thanks Stormy!
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Gary Robinson
"Crowded!"
Hotel was very crowded for facilities provided. Breakfast was decent but had to wait a long time for buffet line. Pool/spa way to small along with workout facility for amount of people. Staff was friendly, rooms were ok ,just seemed overpriced for amenities provided.
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
cowboy
We truly enjoyed our one night stay at the Embassy Suites Hot Springs. Thank you.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
The lady from housekeeping on the 2nd floor was very friendly and polite. She put the icing on the cake for us.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Kim Hardy
Upper floors have great view of Hot Springs. Staff friendly and helpful. Complimentary happy hour and breakfast a bonus. Rooms clean and spacious.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Pretty Average across the board"
The only outstanding quality was the service. We were missing a few things from our room and when I called to get them they were brought up in minutes. It was impressive!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Weekend trip to HSprings"
Room was never cleaned. Had to call for towels to be brought to the room, they acted hesitant to bring them up. Parking also an issue-- not enough parking but valet is an option and is actually pretty cheap. The shower also had a problem-- the water had to run for at least 15 minutes to even get warm. It was pretty inconvenient. The bed was wonderfully comfortable and the a/c worked well. The service at the hotel could use some work.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Nice.....but"
Our room was located on the back side of the hotel so we could hear the large air units running below us 24/7. Other than that, it was a good stay. Water in the room was hot instantly and stayed hot.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Dale
"Very Friendly Staff!! Nicest Hotel in Hot Springs"
After being out on Lake Ouachita most of the day we didn't feel like going out to eat so we ordered room service every night and it was reasonably priced and food was great. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable of the city and events and the shuttle drivers were eager to make sure you got to your destination in a timely manner. It is a few blocks from Central Ave (main strip) but its only about a 10 minute walk or a 1 minute shuttle ride. I was a bit skeptical about the shuttle service at first but it worked out perfect for us. We never waited more than 2-3 minutes for a shuttle going to town or returning to the Hotel. The Hotel also had a dog park adjacent to the building which was very convenient. Will definitely stay again next time I am in Hot Springs.
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
Nate
"Don't count on Wifi."
It was a pleasant stay in an old outdated hotel. It seemed clean though and staff was very pleasant. And, let's just face it, there are really no nice places in Hot Springs. We were in town one night to pick up our child from camp nearby. Our wifi, (which they should really include but charge an extra fee for use) did not work. They did send someone up immediately, however, he could not get it to work either and said he would take it off our account. Kind of a bummer. Breakfast was nice with cook to order omelets and a lot of good choices. I would still stay again, but don't expect too much.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
JT
Rooms very clean. Great breakfast and nice amenities. Will stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Last minute and exceeded expectations."
We had to leave Galveston because of the complete takeover of stinky seaweed so we decided to finish our vacation closer to home. We just clicked on whatever was cheap on Expedia. This place was awesome. We got discount tickets to Magic Springs at the front desk, a shuttle to the park so we saved the parking fee, and they serve free adult beverages 5:30-7:30! The pool area and hot tub were clean and well maintained. Room was clean and spacious. The breakfast bar has a cook to order area and is well stocked. You have to pay $10 per device for wifi, but the other perks made it a non issue. We didn't have time for internet anyway!
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Stevie
"One of the nicest hotels"
We stayed here for 2 nights recently and my husband and I both loved the atmosphere and the location of the hotel. It is a few blocks from everything and the best part is they have a shuttle that will bring or pick up until 11pm. We walked and then had the shuttle pick us up later in the evening. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Mostly enjoyable stay"
The hotel was quite clean, the room was nice but the air conditioner ran all night and never cooled.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
My room was not cleaned, they just picked up the trash and changed the towels, beds were not properly made, floor was not vacuumed, room was dusty!
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
"Very friendly and helpful staff"
The rooms were very clean, the staff very helpful. The evening wine bar and snacks were a nice treat. Along with the piano player. Very enjoyable stay. I will stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Lola
"Hot Springs visit"
The hotel room was in need of a serious deep cleaning. The sheets were old and thread bare.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"Vacation"
We loved the hotel. One problem was the air conditioning . I cranked the thermostat down to 61 degrees but still did not cool.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
"Less than expected..."
The first room we went into reaked of cigarette smoke, and we were quickly given another room after initially being told the hotel was fully booked. I'm sure this hotel was amazing back in the 90's, but now it just felt dated and smelled stale. Breakfast was free, but terrible. The coffee tasted like week old grounds had been reused. The service was amazing, and the hotel is pet friendly. There aren't a lot of high end choices in Hot Springs, and I'm not a fancy pants or anything, I just have high standards of cleanliness. The room and bedding were clean, and there weren't any stray hairs in the bathroom. The pull out sofa was like laying on the floor, and the bed wasn't much better. All in all, just okay. I feel like I paid too much for what I got.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Erin
"Nice to have sitting area with door you can close"
Friendly and helpful staff. Great location. Great room.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
Rebecca
"Very we'll presented hotel with excellent staff."
The hotel was full due to a nearby special event yet every staff member we encounter was extremely friendly, helpful and thanked us for being a guest.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Great Hotel; Horriable Internet"
This is a great hotel but if your going for business and expect to get any work done from the hotel you better stay somewhere else. It was just BAD!! Still can't get why Embassy Suites think they need to charge for Internet in this day and age. And in top of that it be so bad. Anyway, other than that the location and hotel is probably the best in Hot Springs..
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2014
"Excellent stay"
The hotel staff were very nice and helpful from day one,the spa staff were good probably 8 out of 10 the ambience could have been better .the free drinks happy hour was ideal and breakfast was superb.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2014
Fantastic stay. Repeat visitors for family summer vacation. Excellent accommodations that the whole family loves. Very clean and very secure. We highly recommend for anyone, anytime and for any occasion!
2 night trip May 29, 2014
Gene
"Great Stay!"
The hotel was well maintained and we didn't see anything that was not functioning properly. The chef preparing the omelettes each morning was very efficient and quick, the food was great. The bartender for the manager's reception was great and offered recommendations on drinks. Check in/out was very smooth and easy, without asking we were provided a room away from the elevator. The only issue was the hot tub. The jets are only located for lower back and back of calf level, and have almost no pressure, nothing for neck and shoulders. Our first night (Thursday) we had no problem getting into the hot tub, however the next two nights the hot tub was filled with a bunch of kids that shouldn't be in a hot tub.
3 night romance trip May 29, 2014
Debbie
Excellent accommodations
2 night trip May 27, 2014
"Nice hotel."
Nice hotel. Carpet was wet in spots by the fridge. Wife complained of mildew smell. The overflow plate fell off the tub. The bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Great hotel, near Hot Springs Convention Center"
This is a great hotel, with nice 2-room suites, a great cooked-to-order breakfast, and a great staff. It is in downtown Hot Springs, right next to the Convention Center. I've stayed at Embassy Suites before, and always been pleased -- and this one was just as good. I highly recommend it.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Sandra
"Mystery Trip"
It was a mystery trip for my wife and I. I surprised her with this trip by just telling her to be ready at a certain time for an overnight road trip and kept it a secret where we were going. Hot Springs is where we had our honeymoon 33 years ago and our anniversary is in two weeks. The hotel and the spa were a great part of our trip.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Chuck
The bed was wonderful but not what we were expecting. Pool had to much chlorine!
2 night trip May 22, 2014
Great location with very clean accommodations. Breakfast was excellent and rooms were comfortable. Parking was somewhat challenging due to the events at the convention center.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Clean, comfortable, close to bathhouse row"
We enjoyed our stay, always enjoy the managers reception, and the breakfast had a wide variety. Overall I'd definitely recommend.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to Historic Hot Springs"
The room was comfortable and clean. It was close to bathhouse row.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Angela
"Great for Corvette weekend!"
Nice hotel. Very comfortable. Great location at the end of the convention center.
Other trip May 5, 2014
Vicki
"Great location near conv center and downtown"
The Embassy Suites Hotel in Hot Springs was a nice place. The check in process was efficient and I was asked several questions about my preferences before a room was assigned which I appreciated very much. I was assigned a room on the 9th floor away from the elevator. The room was quiet and had a nice view. The room service arrived sooner than promised. The salmon, baked potato and side salad was average from the Bistro 400 restaurant downstairs. The bed was not as nice as I had expected. The sheets weren't soft and the mattress was not a pillow top but had a pillow top type pad. I didn't sleep as well as I had hoped. I did schedule a massage at the spa for Saturday morning. The accommodations there were average. The waiting area was furnished with what I call patio furniture and I watched several employees walk through without a smile or a simple hello. The massage was nice but not anything special. I asked if I could shower and shave my legs before the massage and even though I arrived 20 minutes early to my appointment I was told that would cause her to run late for her next client. I was very disappointed with her response. This is one of the nicest hotels in the area and I was happy they had a restaurant and spa to complete my stay. I would go back again.
2 night trip May 1, 2014
Natalie
"excellent breakfast"
very good
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Lynette
"Mixed Feelings"
Overall, the hotel is nice, and near the historic downtown. This hotel seems geared towards business, but it worked out for a family stay. They have a nightly happy hour and breakfast with omelets made on the spot. However, there were areas for improvement: 1) we arrived during a storm, and there were at least 8 cars abandoned in the main drop-off area. This caused only 1 of 4 lanes available for drive-thru. The hotel has a 15-minute limit on cars being left in this area, but many were left beyond the 15 minutes. There was no valet in sight. Ultimately, it was a major inconvenience when trying to unload the luggage. I mentioned this to the front desk person and they accepted my feedback as some cars did move afterwards. But, this needs to be monitored better. 2) There was lipstick on a "clean" glass on the ice bucket tray. My wife nearly took a drink out of the glass. While chances are the glass was disease-free, it’s unfortunate as it made me wonder about the thoroughness of the cleaning staff. 3) There were two very long hairs on the pillows in the bed. Again, this makes you wonder about the cleaning staff. I certainly don't expect these oversights at the price we paid. I told the front desk person about these cleaning mishaps and she was apologetic. On a positive note, the indoor pool was enjoyable as was the hot tub. I would stay there again if I got a really good rate, but likely will go back to Holiday Inn Express as I have had better luck (and price) with them.
3 night trip Apr 24, 2014
The parking could be better as we had to park around back and across the street from the hotel.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Family birthday getaway"
We previously stayed last year for a friends wedding and enjoyed it, great location, breakfast, room service etc so we decided to stay during the Easter break 2014 for our daughters 9th birthday! We had dinner in the hotel restaurant Bistro. Bad idea! Food was not up to standard. Kids Mac and cheese dry and hubands rack of ribs tasted as if they were just de frosted, heated and sauce poured over!! Our server was great but unfortunately the rest of the staff were unprofessional chanting a song with curse words with MF included!! My kids 10,9,4 years old heard it all! We were mistakenly left off the room service list so after returning back after 6 hours spent at magic springs to a messy room was not acceptable!! Otherwise, the kids enjoyed the pool and still want to return!!! We, the parents have yet to decide!!
2 night business trip Apr 18, 2014
Mcallister family
"Can't wait to come back"
a very enjoyable stay
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
"CLOSE TO ALL THINGS NEEDED TO SEE."
My stay was very nice and it was good that we were so close to the conference center since we had a booth at the convention. The breakfast buffet was one of the best that I have seen in a while. Enjoyed everything about the hotel and its accomodations.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
Terry C.
"Clean, neat and centrally located to the downtown"
Staff was excellent. Rooms were spacious and clean. Plenty of free parking available. And the buffet style breakfast bar including an omelet station is included in the price of the room. A couple of negatives 1. They still charge for wi-fi (at these prices I'm surprised it isn't available at no-charge) 2. Although both TV's are state of the art flat screens the cable system is circa 1985, (slow, limited channels,etc). Overall I would recommend the place.
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
Dwight
"Nice hotel with a great breakfast bar!"
We enjoyed our night at the hotel. With 6 of us total (4 kids) we slept comfortably.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Close to everything"
The hotel was great and very convenient to all the major attraction's. The breakfast selection was great. I did not realize the hotel was pet friendly but every thing was very clean.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
The best hotel we have ever stayed at. It was absolutely perfect. We are for sure coming back. Thank you guys for a AWESOME time !!!
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
Dillon
"Really nice hotel."
Everything was great. We liked the piano bar but the man playing could have been more friendly.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014