All hotels in Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Great pool
    Clean
    Food is all right
"Close to PA Renn Faire"
This hotel was a wonderful place to stay, less than 30 minutes from the PA Renn Faire. We found our room to be clean and comfortable. We were next to the electrical/mechanical room on the first floor, but it really wasn't too noisy for us. The fridge and microwave in the room were a big plus. The only complaints we had on the room were that there were only sheer curtains in our room; our room had an east facing window and the sunrise woke me earlier than I wanted all three mornings. Additionally, I found the bathtub to be very slippery; some kind of non-slip mat in the tub would be great. The breakfast was pretty good each morning; the only complaint on breakfast was that there wasn't enough seating or enough staff working to keep items full and tables clean.
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Kristin
Decided to try this hotel for a trip to Hershey due to the amenities offered and good reviews, and we were not disappointed. People at the service desk are polite and professional, and the morning breakfast is excellent. Although there is no waffle maker and the pancake machine was broken, the rest of the selections made up for it. Pool was a nice feature and I used the small gym twice, it did the job. The location is ok, not centrally located near a major highway so a 29mile trip to and from hershey takes about 45-50 minutes. Overall a great stay.
2 night business trip Jul 3, 2014
"Relax and recharge"
So pleased with the service,cleanliness,and price. Had an event nearby and looked forward to returning to the hotel. Clean pool,great breakfast,fast WiFi ,comfortable beds.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Meg
"comfort beds, spacious, quite."
very good experience, nice welcoming staff.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
raidyousef
"Perfect!"
Lovely, large room. Clean and like-new building. Breakfast was fantastic. Full hot buffet with plenty of protein choices, fresh fruits and yogurt. Nice indoor pool. Perfect choice for my family of 5 with young kids. Definitely will stay here again.
2 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Family of 5
"Heading home"
After a 6 night stay in Canada this was a very nice stay on our travel home back to Georgia. Went to the Hershey museum it was nice.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
Rainwater
"Great Night"
Nice, the pool was clean and warm. Only downside was free breakfast was overwhelmed with travelers and unable to keep up with demand.
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2014
Had to drive 4+ hours to the event, staying at the Holiday Inn Express was a very much welcome treat! We got in late but the front desk staff was very friendly and room was clean and slept well. Will stay there again when we go back to Lebanon Pa.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Tom Rosencrance
"Weekend in Lebanon"
Nice newer Hotel, We rented a large room which was very nice, clean and quiet. We enjoyed a restful night and enjoy the complimentary breakfast and indoor pool.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Ivan
Everything was first rate. Especially the friendliness of the staff. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Would not recommend..."
Our room had a stinky, musty smell, cobb webs on the ceiling, sticky stuff on the remote control buttons and a questionable stain on a chair, really grossed me out! In addition, there was a dog barking in a neighboring room. I must have missed the note that pets were allowed. There also were kids running up and down the hall until at least 10:00 at night not to mention the train tooting its horn as it passed by some time in the middle of the night. In the morning our battery in our car was dead when we went out to start it because an interior light was left on. When my husband asked the front desk attendant if they had jumper cables or could assist in any way, it was a simple "no" reply. There was a complete lack of desire to help, kind of like sorry for your bad luck attitude that even though they may not have had the ability to assist could have possibly offered a phone book or phone number to someone who could. We won't be returning to this hotel, nor would we recommend it to others.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
Chrissy
"Not brand new anymore"
I stay at this hotel quite a bit on business. On my most recent trip I was disappointed that the housekeeping was not up to my standards. For several days the bathroom floor was not cleaned/mopped while I was staying in the room. If the floor is dirty, it should be cleaned every day (I actually think that it should be cleaned every day no matter what).
5 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
Sam
"Small town near Hershey Park"
Hotel was nice. Felt that carpet in the room looked worn and could have used a thorough cleaning or replacement but other than that it was good. Breakfast choices were excellent and 2 attendants were there at all times. I would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Becky
Very clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Free continental breakfast was satisfactory. I would definitley stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Pleasant Overnight Stay"
The hotel was everything I expected. The rooms were clean & the staff was friendly.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
Ernie
"Clean, comfortable and large room"
The room was a nice size. It was larger than most hotel rooms we have stayed in. The room was very clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 7, 2013
Stayed here last year and came back this year because everybody is very courteous and the hotel is very well maintained. Good location from Hershey park.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2013
Dawn
"not family friendly"
Nice hotel clean but not to family friendly. The rooms are nice the location is not so good like I said the hotel is very clean. The pool was a little funky and they weren't too kid friendly.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2013
"Nice hotel and the hotel staff were friendly."
The staff were very nice and the price was reasonable!
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
Hakim
"nice and clean"
nice and clean for a hotel now you are asking to much of me
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Great Place"
We used this Hotel in order to get to Hershey Park. It's a little farther than the map suggests. It was 45 min and we thought it was only about 15/20. However, the staff was accommodating and very friendly. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. The pool was nice, the boys had a great time in it. The water looked cloudy at first but when I actually got in the water it was clear. I think the cloudy was the steam from keeping the room warm. The breakfast was wonderful and our hostess was working very hard to keep the trays full, (we were a party of 8 - 6 were hungry teenage boys). But there was plenty. The eggs were fresh, the sausage was really great and the automatic pancake maker was very cool. The cinnamon rolls were REALLY delightful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the area.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2013
Valerie
"Hershey Park"
We loved the hotel it was very comfortable and the staff was great, very friendly and the buffet in the morning was also nice, my girls loved the stay especially the pool!
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
Christine M.
"Great place"
The room was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. The free breakfast was unexpectedly good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
4 night family trip Aug 7, 2013
"Average BUT trying"
Average however it's obvious this Holiday Inn Express is trying! Friendly staff and clean rooms. Beds were comfortable, they are updating. Great breakfast options and close to highways for travel options in the area.
1 night business trip Aug 4, 2013
Songbird
"great hotel with decent location"
my stay was very nice. location is great if you are in town to visit hershey or surrounding area. My personally i went to hershey and lancaster. The bed were a little soft for my liking but thats just my preference. rooms were really clean. hotel staff was very nice and professional in any aspect. breakfast was great. would stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Markus
"Excellent Hotel"
We come here once a year for our family vacation. This is by far one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in. The staff is friendly and professional. The rates are reasonable and we like being close to Hershey Park.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2013
Judi
"far enough away from Hershey"
6 girls in a suite only 3 bath towels?I could have got more but we made due.Everyone was very friendly. Th girls really liked the pancake maker, too bad it was broke the second morning. I know things happen. We made do! THANK YOU FOR A NICE TIME!!!
2 night trip Jul 25, 2013
Bonnie Z
The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly. Would stay there again if in the area.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2013
Wade N.
"Close enough to the " sweetest place on earth"!"
We truly enjoyed our stay! The staff was courteous and polite! Our room was clean & spacious. We loved the convenient location. Only minutes from Hershey and other attractions. Beautiful scenery!!!
3 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
ShannB
"Very nice hotel and super nice staff."
I had a very nice stay. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2013
Dede
"Ok stay for business travelers"
Hair on the counter and coffee maker. Dirt /dust on the bed Staff not particularly friendly.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Close to where i want to go"
I love it .the only problem was that when i check in the hotel the employees ask me for my credit card for security porpose, and he over charge my credit card by error and if i wouldnt check my account the same day .i would get the charge on my account. They have to be very careful when they check in the guest.
1 night trip May 26, 2013
Beatriz
"It was better than fine."
I was surprised at how clean/well-appointed the room was. I had a king-mini-suite, so it had microwave, fridge, bar sink. It was good. All the staff was friendly and helpful. I'd stay there again.
2 night business trip May 5, 2013
Sunshine

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Best handicapp accessible"
We were thoroughly satisfied with our stay at this Lebanon Holiday Inn. My husband is in a wheelchair ,unable to walk at all. The accessible room was very spacious, the bathroom with a barrier-free shower with a padded seat, and roll under sink, was very clean. At the last minute, we were provided with a roll-away bed for my son. The breakfast was absolutely delicious, nothing was missing. Finally, a true welcome for our family. Thank you very much.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
Peggy B.
Our room was considerably smaller this time around, even though we booked the same type of room (queen suite). The woman running the breakfast was so kind and friendly, she makes sure that all the guests are comfortable and have everything they need.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Christine

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

Wszystko sie zgadza z oferta. Bardzo przyjazna obsługa. Bardzo dobre sniadanie. Byłem w dwóch pokojach. Kazdy był czysty i zadbany. Hotel godny polecenia.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
PL
"Hotel top trotz unspektakulärem Ort"
Lebanon ist nicht wirklich sehenswert, das Hotel ist aber gang Holiday Inn getreu sauber und top ausgestattet!
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Patrik
CH
"good hotel"
nice hotel nice room clean quik check inn.helpfull staf
1 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2014