All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
643 NE Loop 820, Richland Hills, Fort Worth, TX, 76118, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Kids travel"
It's was great hotel, the service very quick and the breakfast was good.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Fernando
"Very comfortable stay"
Room was very clean and nice, beds were more comfortable than a lot of others I've stayed in. Staff weren't overly helpful but courteous. Slept in so we missed breakfast that ended at 9:30! Hard to get to the hotel because of crazy construction and closed exits.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Adequate"
Very poor check in experience; breakfast was good; room was spacious and clean
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
tdcallic
Loved the hotel, staff and location. A little hard to find at first but once I found it, I loved the location.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
hot tub cold not working, air conditioner not working, not great service for rides.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Nice rooms & staff"
We love staying here! The rooms are nice and the staff is very friendly & helpful too! The breakfast & snacks are very good also.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Hotel Great, General Manager Not so much!"
I travel for business at least 4 nights a week all over the country and have the responsibility of hotel accommodations for several of our Industrial Install/Service crews. We spend a lot of time in the Hurst area and this hotel is located in a great position for my technicians and I. Upon arrival I was impressed with the rooms and hotel for the price. The front desk staff was cordial and helpful and I believed I had found a new hotel for our company technicians when in the area. After check-out however I received a phone call informing me that my credit card would be charged for 2 sheets missing from the sofa bed. I explained that I didn't pull the sofa bed out or have any use for hotel sheets. I was told the general manager would have to call me back. When he did I was immediately accused of "stealing the sheets from the sofa bed and my card would be charged!" We had a heated discussion which I was repeatedly accused of stealing sheets and there wouldn't be a need for penalty charges if it were not for people like me and then the line went dead. My card has been charged and has been disputed.If staying at this hotel I would recommend that you make a record of every piece of linen in your room upon arrival and try to avoid any contact with management. I will find another hotel chain for any upcoming business in the area.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
Frustrated Business Traveler
"DALLAS VACATION"
The Comfort Suites Hotel near Northeast Mall was excellent. There are only two negative things about this hotel: There is a lot of road construction going on near it, and at night it is aggravating trying to find your exit in the dark. Once the construction is finished, it will be great. The "business center" of the hotel only has one computer available in it for guests to use. The staff stayed on the phone with me to navigate us in because of the construction. Cliff was the staff member who helped us! Cliff is the best servant, always smiling, always trying to find a way to serve the guests! This hotel is close to most of the main attractions, like Rangers Ballpark, Cowboys Stadium, Hurricane Harbor Water Park, Six Flags Amusement Park, and the traffic is not bad considering this is near Dallas. This particular hotel is in Hurst, Texas. The breakfast food was good, and there is plenty of room in the dining area to sit. Some hotels do not have enough dining area for guests to eat. The pool is really nice. The rooms are spacious. We stayed in a king suite. The price is great! There are many restaurants near the hotel, and some of them in walking distance. If you have children there is a very nice Putt-Putt Golf & Games right behind the hotel. I would stay in this hotel again. The pool is indoors and heated. There is a hot tub inside next to the pool. For those who like to shop, there are three outlet malls within thirty minutes of the hotel. Great hotel!!
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Danny
"Nice place - thin staff"
Everything was fine - clean and comfortable - but I felt bad for the staff (who were friendly and competent), because they have no backup. Sometimes there's no one at the front desk because they're the ones who have to empty the trash cans outside, fix somebody's TV, whatever. Funny to see in such a nice-looking place.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Six flag bound"
It was all we were expecting ..roomy clean..not loud ..very satisfied ..
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
west texas
Nice and updated hotel. We stayed at 3 different Comfort Suites in Texas and this was the nicest, although our 2 queen suite was smaller here than other Comfort Suites we stayed in. Front desk staff very friendly.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"My First Trip to Ft. Worth, TX"
The hotel personnel (Thomas) helped by being attentive and checked our refrigerator in Rm 403. It worked properly during our 5 days stay . My uncle/ aunt enjoyed the comfort and quietness in their Rm 405. I really appreciated the extra towels upon request.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Sandra
"Everything but the volume..."
Everything about the hotel was nice except for the volume levels, you could hear through the walls, and unfortunately if you were placed anywhere in the remote vicinity of the elevators it could be a long night.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
The front desk person Cliff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. True asset to this facility.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"clean and comfy"
Since the hotel is not that old, everything is nice and new looking. Friendly staff. Rooms are nice and clean. Beds are comfy; bed comforter felt like a fluffy marshmallow. Affordable for a nice hotel.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
"Great hotel to stay at"
Friendly staff, very clean, comfortable, definately recommend this hotel.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
VR
"Recommended"
I'd stay here again. Clean and well kept. Friendly staff. Everything as expected.
5 night business trip May 4, 2013
Always enjoy my stay here!
Business trip May 5, 2013
sharon
"close to interstates, highways, and great dining"
The manager at the desk was very pleasant and helpful. The room was very nice,cool, and larger than I expected...wish I had stayed there at the beginning of my trip! Breakfast was good, just wish it had been a little earlier on weekdays and weekends, due to my schedule. 6AM would be great. The location was very central to where I needed to get to, and the map was helpful since it is set off the access road a bit. I only wish I had had time to use the pool! Thanks for a great experience!
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Rebekah Fox
"Very close to a very large mall"
Both me and my husband were very happy with the room. The bathroom was very clean. the only thing I would suggest would be a channel guide for the TV so that guest know what channel are what. The front desk clerks were very nice as well.
2 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2013
The rooms were great. We came in for NASCAR. It was about a 20 - 30 minute drive to the race, but all in all we will stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
tjcoach
"Perfect location for our family visit"
This hotel is lovely. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Mar 28, 2013
Rhonni
"Spot On"
Clean room. Friendly staff.
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2013
"Nice place with a great staff"
Great front desk support, always available and happy to assist. Room and furinture in very good condition, large room, only problem was the broken desk chair. It is way past due for replacement as is the one in the guest office.
13 night business trip Mar 3, 2013
"great"
We took our 3 grandchildren ages 5-9 on a trip to Fort Worth over spring break. The Hotel was great with swimming, breakfast and hospitality,
Other trip Mar 16, 2013
"Great accommodations"
Very impressed with the price and service!!!
1 night trip Mar 11, 2013
Tiffany
Staff was very friendly and helpful when asking directions and printing out maps to other areas due to major freeway construction! Great location next to the NE Mall. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Feb 9, 2013
Ray
Staff was very friendly and courteous.
Other trip Feb 13, 2013
"This is a keeper of a place"
We visit family in this area of Fort Worth frequently and have stayed at many places. We will keep coming back to this one.
Other trip Jan 28, 2013
"Too noisy to rest comfortable"
The noise during our stay was terrible. The sound dampening between floors seemed to be non-existent. The noise of other guests late into the night was one of the worst I have ever experienced. Our room was next to the stairwell and it sounded like people were throwing stuff down the stairs at 1:00 AM. The room was clean and comfortable and suited my family fine but the noise far outweighed the pleasantness of the room and hotel.
Other trip Dec 31, 2012
"Two thumbs up"
A nice place to stay with really outstanding staff. If I could give 6 stars I would. The desk clerk learned our names and offered us milk from the kitchen when there was none for sale in the area. Nice business center and pool area also. Couldn't ask for more.
Other trip Dec 19, 2012
"pleasant stay"
it was very good. very clean. everyone was freindly
Other trip Dec 17, 2012
fred
"Nice stay, very enjoyable"
Hotel staff was very nice and very helpful. However, it seemed short staffed during our stay. If you needed anything it was a trip down to the front desk, which for us was no big deal. Also their were not vending machines on the floor, rather they had a sundry room at the front desk. A little inconvenient, but they made up for it with the prices. Their prices were cheaper than the local convenient stores, so again we did not mind. Only issue I had was the weight room. It consisted of a treadmill, elliptical, stationary bike and a tiny weight machine with limited attachments. Still enough to do the basics, but somewhat disappointing. Great location but a little hard to find. Map showed it to be on the other side of the highway so be careful for that. Great breakfast with big variety. LOVED that! Beds were super comfortable, even the fold out couch was not so bad. Rooms looked fantastic and overall we loved our stay and would go back anytime!
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2012
Brian S.
"Good access to Texas Motor speedway"
Good hotel but it's located at an area where the road construction is terrible and that project is taking way too long. Will be even better when the work is done tho. Check it out
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
"Staff/ Hotel"
We went to the Texas Motor Speedway the front desk worker Cliff was very helpful with direction and with where to eat in the area. Hotel was very friendly and it was clean. Easy to find and get out of. We would stay there again.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2012
Gail
Clean hotel, nice size rooms, great price.
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2012
Clay
"smelly hotel"
The entire hotel smelled muggy like they use dirty towels to clean. The room was not dusted. We could not wait to check out. The smell was annoying.
Family trip Oct 30, 2012
robert
"Great!"
Enjoyed the hotel. Much better than the other comfort inn we stayed in. This one appeared to be a newer hotel therefore it was cleaner. Pool a little chilly but not bad and the hot tub wasn't so hot that you couldn't get in. Will use again.
Other trip Oct 11, 2012
"Nice for the Price"
My husband and I were visiting the area to go to the Monday Night Football game for our first anniversary and wanted a nicer hotel that wasn't too expensive in the surrounding area. The staff were super nice and the room was very nice, comfortable and clean! The only "nothing to write home about" thing was the complimentary breakfast. The pastries were for sure days old. But overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
1 night trip Oct 1, 2012
Kerianne
"Ideal for family."
my stay was ideal.Great for family stay. Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly.No issues at all.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Jamie
OK
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2012
russ

"Close to the freeway but quiet"
Slightly tricky to find both on and off the freeway, but once you were familiar with the area, it became easier, like using the alley behind the next door fitness centre to gain access to the road system . Local restaraunts a little more distant than you would expect for a hotel not providing anything other than breakfast, which was adequate. Pleasant and helpful staff, good sized suite and comfortable. There is a free internet business centre but a usefull addition would be an in room safe for personal item security. We spent three days at this hotel and would recommend it as a good short stay hotel.
4 night trip Sep 10, 2012