All hotels in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America
643 NE Loop 820Richland Hills, Fort WorthTX76118United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

• Value for money
    Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
    Clean
    Room is all right
good experience
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Good hotel near the Mid Cities and Fort Worth"
Stayed previously at the La Quinta across the parking lot. Location is perfect for work in Fort Worth and the Mid Cities. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Treadmill in the exercise room was broken. Breakfast was good, but the selection seemed a bit limited.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"You will love it!"
Very nice. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it. It has an upscale feel for a lower price. The only downside is trying to get to it- if you are not familiar with the area.
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Kristine
"Quick turaround close to stadium but not too close"
Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Clean rooms and better price than right by the stadium, $50 cab ride from there but parking at the stadium is at least that. I would recommend this place...
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Good overall."
Hotel staff is extremely friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 11, 2015
Benjamin
"Family of 5"
Very friendly and helpful staff.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
When we arrived, we had to hunt down someone to check us in. Other than that one time, I always saw staff at the front desk.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Christmas 2014"
We didn't spend much time in the hotel, but the employees were friendly and helpful. They seemed interested in our satisfaction. All told our experience was very good!!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Would come back again!"
The Comfort Suites in NRH was very comfortable and clean and we enjoyed our stay very much, the staff was friendly and helpful and the breakfast was delicious. The only complain I have is the location of the hotel which made it hard to get to. I would definitely return again!
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Saul
"A Diamond of a place, right in the city."
Very good trip,couldn't ask for a better trip. The staff from top to bottom. Cliff and kyle were two of the most pleasant and young professionals youll ever meet. Thanks again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Christopher
"Great Hotel, GPS off"
Had to call for directions (GPS was taking me down a private road). Man at hotel was great, knew about the GPS problem, gave perfect directions to get me to the hotel. Very nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Very nice"
Very clean rooms and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Check in was easy staff very friendly oom was clean breakfast good variety
3 night trip Sep 21, 2014
"decent room for business travel"
clean, modern room....excellent TV and sofa....reliable Internet...reasonable value...nice breakfast buffet included...would definitely stay here again
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
tim
"my thoughts"
The hotel was super nice the receptionist was so helpful I thought she was family. it was easy in and out of the hotel we stayed two days and it felt like home when we returned from our adventure out. The hot tub felt good after a long day and the breakfast was so good.
2 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
Great stay. Really recommend it. Good service and really clean hotel. Definitely going back.
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Uriel
"Inside wonderful outside-not so much but who cares"
Hotel was great! Clean and gorgeous inside. Outside is not so pretty and the surrounding area is under construction and it's an older, run-down area. But who cares about that? You walk inside and you will love the place!
3 night trip Aug 19, 2014
kelley
Very nice hotel with a friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean, and the indoor pool was very relaxing.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
"pretty satisfied"
Hotel was complete from top to bottom very impressed
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"plenty of room"
We picked the hotel from a website that showed it relatively close to the location needed for next day's business. Great expansive room. Very clean and staff excellent. Only "complaint" was the difficulty in finding the location due to poor directions on website and construction in the area. It took a few loops around the area (another 20 minutes) to find the entrance to the parking lot and then I wasn't sure it was the right hotel because the signage was missing. Fortunately, staff greeted me by name when I walked in and everytihing was perfect from that point.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
Stayed overnight. While the beds and rooms was ok, have to say the staff was really excellent. We checked in late and they were very quick and friendly in getting us checked in.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
Jan
"Certainly a local option."
Despite the extensive road construction the hotel was a short 5-10 minute drive from the Convention Center. The gentleman working the front desk was very friendly and helpful with directions. The room was clean and exactly what you would expect for the cost.
2 night business trip May 2, 2014
Joshua
"Close to North East Mall and restaurants"
Great location , friendly and helpful staff! Great parking! Loved it! Will go back!
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Alisha
"put things away!!"
Very great hotel!! The only problem we had was our son left his keys on the tv stand while we gone. We talked to the person at the desk. He was very polite and checked with the house keeper but they didnt see them. They told us she was new and they have had some complaints about her moving things today. They r going to talk to her about it!! Anyway never found them and we had to go get a new key at the dealer. Just dont like the idea of the house keeper moving things.... just saying!!!!!
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
Tammy Martin
"Great stay! WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE"
I was in for one night on business - great stay!! The gentleman (I am sorry I can not recall his name) was AWESOME! Very helpful and welcoming - even called after I got to room about 15 minutes later to see if my room was acceptable and needed anything! I needed to leave for a bit later and as I walked thru lobby, he asked if he could be of any assistance and then welcomed me back upon my return! Overall, GREAT experience -- mattress was WONDERFUL and had a great shower! Check out was easy and all staff very polite! Will indeed return to this hotel if I am in the area again!
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2014
Melani
"Loved it!"
Great place to stay, we have friends that just moved to the area and we found our new place to stay when visiting.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2014
Bryce
"Recommend :)"
Nicer than most. Clean rooms, great service, good location, nearby activities and restaurants. Recommend!
3 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
Anna
"nice hotel"
Decent hotel. Location wasn't the best, difficult to get to. I would stay again
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2013
kelly
"Ok BUT, the hotel is clean and modern but"
Staff nice clean facility but the place has a loud smell of cleaning or deodorizing chemicals. Sheets Very rough and bed was not as comfortable as expected. Complimentary hot breakfast was not ready by 7:00 on Friday but was ready Saturday. Waffles were the only warm thing Friday but Scrambled eggs was added to the line up Saturday. Very few guests in house each day but place was noisy with hall and other room noises. Over all Ok just not great
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Kids travel"
It's was great hotel, the service very quick and the breakfast was good.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
Fernando
"Very comfortable stay"
Room was very clean and nice, beds were more comfortable than a lot of others I've stayed in. Staff weren't overly helpful but courteous. Slept in so we missed breakfast that ended at 9:30! Hard to get to the hotel because of crazy construction and closed exits.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
"Adequate"
Very poor check in experience; breakfast was good; room was spacious and clean
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
tdcallic
Loved the hotel, staff and location. A little hard to find at first but once I found it, I loved the location.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
hot tub cold not working, air conditioner not working, not great service for rides.
2 night business trip Aug 19, 2013
"Nice rooms & staff"
We love staying here! The rooms are nice and the staff is very friendly & helpful too! The breakfast & snacks are very good also.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
"Hotel Great, General Manager Not so much!"
I travel for business at least 4 nights a week all over the country and have the responsibility of hotel accommodations for several of our Industrial Install/Service crews. We spend a lot of time in the Hurst area and this hotel is located in a great position for my technicians and I. Upon arrival I was impressed with the rooms and hotel for the price. The front desk staff was cordial and helpful and I believed I had found a new hotel for our company technicians when in the area. After check-out however I received a phone call informing me that my credit card would be charged for 2 sheets missing from the sofa bed. I explained that I didn't pull the sofa bed out or have any use for hotel sheets. I was told the general manager would have to call me back. When he did I was immediately accused of "stealing the sheets from the sofa bed and my card would be charged!" We had a heated discussion which I was repeatedly accused of stealing sheets and there wouldn't be a need for penalty charges if it were not for people like me and then the line went dead. My card has been charged and has been disputed.If staying at this hotel I would recommend that you make a record of every piece of linen in your room upon arrival and try to avoid any contact with management. I will find another hotel chain for any upcoming business in the area.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2013
Frustrated Business Traveler
"DALLAS VACATION"
The Comfort Suites Hotel near Northeast Mall was excellent. There are only two negative things about this hotel: There is a lot of road construction going on near it, and at night it is aggravating trying to find your exit in the dark. Once the construction is finished, it will be great. The "business center" of the hotel only has one computer available in it for guests to use. The staff stayed on the phone with me to navigate us in because of the construction. Cliff was the staff member who helped us! Cliff is the best servant, always smiling, always trying to find a way to serve the guests! This hotel is close to most of the main attractions, like Rangers Ballpark, Cowboys Stadium, Hurricane Harbor Water Park, Six Flags Amusement Park, and the traffic is not bad considering this is near Dallas. This particular hotel is in Hurst, Texas. The breakfast food was good, and there is plenty of room in the dining area to sit. Some hotels do not have enough dining area for guests to eat. The pool is really nice. The rooms are spacious. We stayed in a king suite. The price is great! There are many restaurants near the hotel, and some of them in walking distance. If you have children there is a very nice Putt-Putt Golf & Games right behind the hotel. I would stay in this hotel again. The pool is indoors and heated. There is a hot tub inside next to the pool. For those who like to shop, there are three outlet malls within thirty minutes of the hotel. Great hotel!!
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
Danny
"Nice place - thin staff"
Everything was fine - clean and comfortable - but I felt bad for the staff (who were friendly and competent), because they have no backup. Sometimes there's no one at the front desk because they're the ones who have to empty the trash cans outside, fix somebody's TV, whatever. Funny to see in such a nice-looking place.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Six flag bound"
It was all we were expecting ..roomy clean..not loud ..very satisfied ..
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
west texas
Nice and updated hotel. We stayed at 3 different Comfort Suites in Texas and this was the nicest, although our 2 queen suite was smaller here than other Comfort Suites we stayed in. Front desk staff very friendly.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"My First Trip to Ft. Worth, TX"
The hotel personnel (Thomas) helped by being attentive and checked our refrigerator in Rm 403. It worked properly during our 5 days stay . My uncle/ aunt enjoyed the comfort and quietness in their Rm 405. I really appreciated the extra towels upon request.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Sandra
"Everything but the volume..."
Everything about the hotel was nice except for the volume levels, you could hear through the walls, and unfortunately if you were placed anywhere in the remote vicinity of the elevators it could be a long night.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
The front desk person Cliff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. True asset to this facility.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
"clean and comfy"
Since the hotel is not that old, everything is nice and new looking. Friendly staff. Rooms are nice and clean. Beds are comfy; bed comforter felt like a fluffy marshmallow. Affordable for a nice hotel.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
"Great hotel to stay at"
Friendly staff, very clean, comfortable, definately recommend this hotel.
2 night trip May 25, 2013
VR
"Recommended"
I'd stay here again. Clean and well kept. Friendly staff. Everything as expected.
5 night business trip May 4, 2013
Always enjoy my stay here!
Business trip May 5, 2013
sharon

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Can't wait to stay there again."
I returned from my new home in Central America to have some surgery done with my long time Doctor in North Richland Hills. Was looking for a nice safe hotel close to the Doctor and Hospital. Started staying at the Choice/Comfort hotel chain earlier this year and found them to offer great values. However all locations are not as premiere as this one. I arrived a day before my husband, had tests and pre-op at hospital, did some shopping. My husband arrived late that night and my surgery was the following day. Not knowing if I would be returning later in the day to the hotel or kept overnight at the hospital my husband asked when we left at 5am if they could clean our room early. The front desk staff and owner were very attentive and seemed concerened. They even picked me up at the Airport when I returned my rental car. The Driver Robert was kind and very friendly. This will be my home away from home when visiting family and friends in the DFW Area. Thanks for making a 4 day dreaded stay a delightful one.
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Marsha
MX

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Super hotel"
Super godt hotel til prisen....super service fra personalet :)
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2015