All hotels in Seminyak, Indonesia
Sarinande Street No:03SeminyakBali80361Indonesia, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
    Delicious food
    Awesome vibe
"Clean hotel close to the beach"
Nice clean hotel, rooms comfortable with good air conditioning. Staff are very friendly. A very relaxing place.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Great family hotel"
We stayed there for a large group of family members and everything was good. The location is great as it is only about 10 minutes walk to the beach. The rooms were OK. They are on the small side but that was fine for us as we just went there to sleep while spending our days visiting Bali. The ACs are not great as they are located right in front of the bed and kind of blast cold air in your face while you sleep (even when set to blow towards the ceiling on low speed). Not very comfortable but OK. The location is great and the facilities are very good. The pool is on the small side but fine to hang out and have a cocktail at the poolside bar. The restaurant in the hotel is good and has a good varied menu. Overall a decent hotel. Now, I must say that there is a big construction going on next to the hotel and if you have a room next to the construction side you may experience some extra noise early in the morning. Watch out for this.
5 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Perig
The staff kindness is really good. It even cover my valuation for some shortfall of hotel facilities. I love Hotel's Ice Blended Coffee, I can drink it everyday. Yay!
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Makes a great home base"
2x/day shuttle from Seminyak to Kuta is handy otherwise transport easily arranged. Staff was polite & helpful. Gardens lovely as us the pleasant pool area right off the restaurant. A good value & natural Balinese style bungalows very attractive. I'd go back for sure.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"Made it my Bali home base"
This hotel is 10" walk to the beach, to shops & restaraunts & easy get transport for other activities. The public areas are traditional Balinese style and yet rooms are modern & comfortable with AC, frig & flat screen TV. Staff is friendly & helpful. A good value & excellent breakfast buffet included.
2 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Easy walk to shops, restaraunts & beach. Lovely pool & gardens. Good buffet breakfast.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Beautiful traditional Balinese architecture!"
The hotel and rooms are very beautifully designed, with the cluster of villas nestled amongst well maintained and lush greenery. They upgraded us from a room to a villa because they said the room type we had booked was full, so that was a happy moment. It's close proximity to the beach makes it ideal in terms of pricing vs access to the Seminyak beach. The only quibble we had was that the water pressure for the shower was so low the sky shower wouldn't get activated, the phone lines were down and the mosquito coil had burnt out but the housekeeping crew didn't seem to notice. But once the air conditioning was on, there were any mosquitoes inside the room. Because the coil was hosted, we didn't manage to enjoy the little private balcony which came with the villa.
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2016
"The hotel was beautiful but I got bedbugs."
The lobby was gorgeous and it is a little oasis in the craziness of Bali, that being said I got bedbugs on my 1st night of 3 there. The manager did not seem to care and when I showed him over 200 bites on my back, legs, and feet he simply stated "Well then we won't put anyone in there tonight". I was not refunded any money and was basically told too bad. The manager was very unprofessional but the rest of the staff were quite nice during my stay. Unfortunately this was at the beginning of my trip so I was uncomfortable and itchy the remainder of it.
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
"Good location and lovely village style"
Location was great for us - close to beach, restaurants and shops. Love this style of hotel, this is what we come to Bali for, lovely gardens and good pool area. We didn't however get the newer, refurbished rooms, instead found the room smaller than what we usually get, even for this standard of hotel. Bathroom was okay, though a little small too and not cleaned as well as it could be. The bed was not that comfortable, they are often harder than home but this bed made us quite sore by end of trip. We mostly enjoyed hanging out on the balcony, where we would catch the most wonderful breeze.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
jo
"Excellent Service & Friendly Staff"
Traditional Building in Bali Style with excellent service from very friendly staff's. Great Location away from the crazy hustle & bustle of Kuta. A very short walk to the beach for sunset views. Had a 3 yr old and was really looked after. Will go back again.
4 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
ANG DAWA
"Rubbish Tip out of window,"
Room mix up chaos, put in standard room when booked in suite. Daughter had to sleep on floor on mattress and room was so small when her mattress was down the door would not open. No proper bar, only a pool bar so had to sit on pool loungers when having a drink in the evening. Bar closed at 11:00pm. Poor breakfast
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Bry
"Seminyak - central and quiet"
Traditional style Balinese buildings set amongst well maintained tropical gardens, Bali Agung is very close to beach and shops, yet set in a quiet neighbourhood. Breakfasts by the pool were delicious, and I would suggest muesli as an alternative healthy cereal. Staff were friendly and helpful, and I enjoyed my stay there.
2 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
Vicki
"Real bali experience"
Everything was excelent, small hotel with great passion for service, quiet and steps away from the beach. Makes the difference that the villa is 100% bali inspired
Other trip May 15, 2015
pablo
"Excellent position in regards walking to beach and"
The village layout and original Balinese Structures with modern facilities in the rooms such as A/C and very well appointed toilet and shower . Staff members were always helpful and curteous.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Ron
"Tradition and comfort close to everything"
The courtesy pickup from the airport was a great start. The hotel complex itself feels so removed from the craziness of Seminyak. The traditional villas are private and set in a frangipani filled tropical garden. The hotel is low key, friendly and not many kids. Staff are friendly, helpful and not in your face. I would definitely go back.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Marc
"Well worth the rate"
I had booked a room online just a day before but they knew I was coming at the reception and even though my flight from Jakarta was nearly three hours delayed and I got there around midnight the staff was very friendly and welcoming. Though I wasn't sure how long I would be staying there was no problem in letting them know after my first night. Even though the hotel is located in a rather busy and at times noisy part of Seminyak Agung Bali Village is quiet and has a wonderful ambient atmosphere due to the lush tropical garden surrounding the cottages. The pool is clean and nice and the included breakfast was also good value. The only thing I would point out as lacking is not only a minor problem at Agung Bali Villages - but a general problem throughout Indonesia and that is the lack of proper lights in and outside the room. I found a bit difficult to read my book when I was done with the computer.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Jan
"Perfect stay"
Great little place very authentic 5 min walk to the beach Perfect for family couples or friends Great breakfast and all staff went above and beyond
3 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2014
Charlie
"Hidden away from the main streets"
Close walk to beach, restaurants and shops, but the hotel is actually very quiet and peaceful. The staff were helpful. We stayed in a standard villa, but wish we had booked the deluxe for the extra space.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Very traditional"
Great small Hotel, lovely staff. The individual Villas are gorgeous very privte. . Feels like your off the beaten track a bit but great spot if you ride a scooter, and easy to get taxis etc. Still close to beach etc, easy to walk to places, would highly reccommend. Mozzies are a bit bad but just take the good old roll on aeroguard.
4 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
kimfo
"Charming but noisy"
Bali Agung Village has a verdant, low rise, rustic Balinese charm. It is a wonderful spot within easy walking from the beach and the shops. The only downside was the construction site noise from next door as they cut and ground tiles from mid morning till well after dark. It spoiled relaxing by the pool and was still loud in our villa. The high rise next door will impact on the neighbourhood. Construction noise is not relaxing.
3 night romance trip Jul 1, 2014
Wellingtonian
NZ
"Close to everything but still a taxi ride."
Very comfortable villa spacious , food good, staff great, reception bit slow but it's the heat I guess.
Other trip May 14, 2014
linda
"Location & Hotel Fine"
The hotel was well located, well priced and staff very helpful. We booked 3 rooms and they were clean and generally functional, the pool and general grounds nice and quiet with a real bali/tropical setting. Down side was that the upstair rooms we had the shower pressure failed several times. But the staff would get onto it immediately and sort out the shower. However, the aircondioning in our sons room was old and did not keep the room cool.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Hidden away in alleyways but hotel is nice."
Pleasant stay, food at the hotel was good and reasonably priced. Attentive services. Rooms are bright and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Deluxe villa"
We stayed in the deluxe villa which I would definitely recommend. Great for anyone wanting the villa feel rather than a hotel/resort. It has a large bed, big modern bathroom and a small outdoor sitting area. The breakfast buffet each morning was fantastic and we made full use of the beautiful pool area with its own pool bar. The hotel is a few minutes walk to the beach and a five minute walk to the Main Street where lots of shops/restaurants can be found. Would definitely stay here again.
4 night trip Apr 8, 2014
Christine
"Lovely little place"
Really enjoyed staying here, good value for money. We had a deluxe room, which only comes with a very comfy double bed although we booked a twin room via expedia which doesn't exist here unless it's a standard room. Expedia, update please! The only negative was the air con, we were still really got in the room, I was ok but my friend struggled to sleep. Otherwise beautiful little villa's, close to the beach (five min walk) and brilliant for your money. Thank you BAV for a lovely stay x
Other trip Apr 12, 2014
London
"Great location, traditional balinese style"
Great location, nice and quite, 5 mins walk to the beach and close to shops and restaurants. The staff are terrific, always smiling and only too happy to help out with any requests you might have. The food was delicious and always well presented and the breakfast was great every morning. The rooms are traditional balinese style which is rare in Bali these days and the gardens are beautifully kept.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
Cherie
"Good value for money"
Really enjoyed our stay here, very friendly and helpful staff. Great location close to the beach. Also taxi service available for day trips very convenient
3 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2014
Rachel
SG
"A tranquil paradise away from the business"
Love coming to Bali Agung it is my piece of paradise in Seminyak. Good breakfasts and a wonderful reception centre where you can read a book entertain friends or relax close by the pool . My only complaint is some of the rooms are a little dark , which is ok of you are only there to sleep ... other than that this is a wonderful place to stay excellent value for money. if you want a real treat book a villa...
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Jannelle
"You would think they would fix the showers"
Couldn't believe that after all the complaints about the showers that they weren't fixed. Cold water and not much of that. I would suggest that hotels have non smoking in dining rooms - if you aren't a smoker it really is foul when your trying to eat when someone (or 4) lights up at the table next to you. The pool is fairly small for a hotel of this size so I would suggest that hotel staff stop people from drinking and smoking in the pool while others are trying to swim. Also maybe put a time limit on how long guests reserve lounges - it's annoying when people leave towels on chairs for over an hour. Breakfast could also be improved
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
Malcolm
"Great position"
Very friendly staff and the hotel position is great. Hotel also very quiet at night away from hustle and bustle but still very close to beach and all the action.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
"Bali Agung Village"
The village was of an acceptable standard. A few bad smells around the accommodation areas but maintenance staff were prompt in dealing with these incidents.Generally staff were friendly and helpful. We were not happy when the courtesy bus failed to arrive for our pickup. The complaint was heard but know follow up was done, or apology made. On another occasion we were told we had missed the courtesy bus trip out by 10 mins but it was still on the drive? Perhaps a better understanding of the term, courtesy, is needed! Apart from that, the breakfast food was fine, the swimming pool clean, the rooms kept clean, and the gardens well tended.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Paradise within paradise"
I've been to Bali 18 times and this truly was the best hotel experience I have had. The hotel layout and the rooms themselves are great, the gardens are gorgeous, the staff terrific, and overall it's excellent value for money.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
NZ
"Bali Agung - July 2013"
Enjoyable hotel with really great staff. Special mention to Putri for the wonderful Dom Pedro drinks! My room was comfortable, however the bathroom ceiling had slight mould which could be cleaned/painted. The meals were good, the swimming pool really nice, and the overall stay was very enjoyable.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
Rob
"In the perfect spot"
I enjoyed my stay very much. Staff were very helpfull and friendly and most spoke English well. The room was very comfortable with only things missing were a hair dryer, which I could borrow from the desk no problem and the other was a kettle as I'm an avid tea drinker. I would definitely stay again as its authentic Bali and is very well situated.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Nicole
"Well worth a stay"
Very quiet & relaxing place to stay. Staff are excellent. Breakfasts are great. Pool is lovely. 5 min walk to beach & shopping. the worse thing was that it is tucked up a skinny bumpy laneway. But not a major problem
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Marty
"nice place to stay"
Hotel was in good location. A bit out of the way but quiet. Rooms could have been cleaned better. Staff very very nice and friendly. Overall a good place to stay and well priced.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"Value for money"
Talk about value for money! My partner and I stayed in a 1 bed villa which was spacious, comfortable, huge bed, clean and massive shower head. Staff were always friendly and very helpful - they went out of there way to ensure we had everything we asked for.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Keith
"Beautiful little 'village' in Seminyak"
Beautiful and clean resort with a 'family' touch. Nice and very friendly staff. Resort does not appear to be overcrowded, even when booked out.
Other trip May 2, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Zweite Heimat Bali Agung Village"
Wir fahren seit 12 Jahren ins Bali Agung Village, haben sogar immer dasselbe Zimmer, mittlerweile ist es, als würde man Nachhause kommen. Das Personal ist wie immer nett und hilfsbereit. Das Frühstücksbüffet ist umfangreich und steht bis 11 Uhr bereit. Allein die Hotelanlage ist eine Augenweite und sehr gepflegt. Man hat das Gefühl als würde man in einem kleinen Wald wohnen. Mittlerweile sind fast alle Zimmer renoviert, am Pool wurden neue Liegen aufgestellt. Die Anlage befindet sich in einer ruhigen Lage, man ist ab innerhalb weniger Minuten am Strand oder kann sich ins Nachtleben stürzen. Werde schon jetzt wieder für nächstes Jahr buchen.
23 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
Denise
DE
Excellent Hotel
2 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
Lucas
FR
Hotel was good, but when we wanted to leave our luggages to the hotel for one night, it wasn't ok. We would have come back to same hotel after one night visit in Ubud. Well, Chose to take another hotel where we could leave our luggages. But overall, good hotel with good location. Little bit noisy rooms maybe because of the aircon?
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
FI
"Albergo caratteristico in stile Balinese"
Buon albergo in tradizionale stile balinese, abbastanza centrale, personale molto gentile, buona prima colazione,giardino molto curato
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Davide
IT
"Hotel immerso in giardino tropicale"
Sono 3anni che vengo in questo hotel immerso nei profumi ed odori di Bali!uccelli orchidee Frangipane ,tetti in paglia intrecciata e porte scolpite in legno rispecchiano l'atmosfera magica di Bali in tutto e per tutto! Dopo 5 giorni andremo alle Gili (siamo 7amici) ma poi torneremo qui prima di ripartire! Staff sempre disponibile , a 10 minuti dal mare, ottima colazione , atmosfera orientale....ottimo prezzo/qualità che volere di più!
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
patrizia
IT
"Hotel im traditionellen Stil"
Angenehmes, nicht zu großes Hotel in ruhiger Lage im traditionellen Stil. Es sind nur wenige Minuten bis zum Strand und der Einkaufsstraße mit kleinen Geschäften, Supermärkten und Restaurants. Zimmer mit Einzel und Doppelbetten. Zunächt hatten wir den falschen Zimmer, Tausch wurde am nächsten Tag realisiert. Leider entsteht direkt daneben ein neues, vierstöckiges Hotel im modernen Stil. Das Hotel bietet Frühstück mit traditionellen warmen Essen, Eierzubereitung, Müsli, Früchteplatte, einer Sorte Wurst und Toastkäse, manchmal auch mit traditioneller Musik. Mittag-und Abendessen a la carte. Gelegentliche Abendunterhaltung, tlw. mit Menü. Leider wurden diese Abendveranstaltungen bis kurz vor unserer Abreise nicht angekündigt.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Andreas
DE
"Like a gem"
Very good value for money. Very clean, good food, close to the beach and a short taxi/scooter ride to Seminyak square. Staff extremely nice especially in the restaurant :) Very fast and good internet connection! The hotel area is very well maintained, and the hotel looks like a gem in the evening lightning: lamps, candles etc.. This was our second time in this hotel, and we will definitely come back again.
9 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"快適なロビー空間"
ロビーの吹き抜け感や、レストランスペースはとてもよかったです。お部屋は、ロビーに一番近い、窓の外が壁のお部屋だったのが残念。
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
masako
JP
"Balinese Style"
Agung Village is a beautiful Balinese style Hotel in a back street close to Seminyak beach. Helpful and professional staff, especially the cleaning lady.
4 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Johan
SE
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Nice hotel in a calm place, a few min walk to bigger street. Close to beach and restaurants. The doors to the rooms could not close completly, beware of mosquitos.
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2014
Maria
SE
"Kiva kolmen tähden hotelli"
Hotelli oli kiva Balilaistyyppinen hotelli. Asuttiin neljä yötä deluxe Villassa. Villa ka hotellin alue oli kiva, mutta kaipaisivat pientä kunnostusta. Ihan hyvä kolmen tähden hotelli.
3 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
Eero
"Hotel authentique"
Hotel typique de bali personnel serviable et prévenant mais surtout ne prenez pas une villa de luxe car sur les 139 m2 décrit il vous sera attribué à peine 20 m2 un grand lit et pour une troisième personne un matelas à même le sol dans une pièce unique avec un frigidaire dans le placard en guise de cuisine . Une salle de bain ouverte ( moustiques à profusion ) .le balcon annoncé avec vue sur piscine est juste impossible car aucune villa sur la piscine ( toutes dans le jardin) la piscine très salle et aussi toute petite avec juste 13 transats et six parasols pour 41 chambres
martine