All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
7935 Artcraft Road, El Paso, TX, 79932, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Very Satisfied Customer"
This is one of the best hotels we've stayed at in a very long time! Staff was friendly, hotel was very clean, we had a night of pancakes that the kids enjoyed, pool is open until a decent hour and the breakfast pretty awesome as well! We will definitely be staying here next time we're in the El Paso area!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Julian
"Happy with accommodations"
Hotel was nice and clean. Then staff was friendly and helpful
3 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Brenda
"Excelente"
Amazing service, the room was clean, breakfast was perfect, the pool and exercise room were maintained to a high standard, and overall it was a perfect resting stop.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
imelda
"close to family"
very easy to reserve, easy to check in,staff was very friendly and helpful. Check out was easy as well. Room and facility was very clean.
Other trip May 25, 2015
G
"break from it all"
this place is perfect for taking a break from everything
1 night trip May 15, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
We stay at this hotel whenever we visit family. This is a new hotel that is clean with new amenities. The beds are comfortable and free breakfast is a nice. My only complaint is that the towels are horrible. I was expecting something more soft and comfortable.
2 night family trip May 4, 2015
Rod
"Comfortable Stay"
Very nice hotel. Clean, comfortable modern rooms. Polite and attentive staff. Good continental breakfast (but go early or miss out). Safe area but not a lot around to walk to. Pool was small but good for kids!
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
"Staff Great, Bed not so much"
I have stayed at several Holiday Inn Express's and short of the staff being so friendly and outgoing, this would get a different rating. My only complaint is if you want to sleep, try another hotel the beds are very uncomfortable.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"read the fine print"
read the fine print on your reservation carefully. no changes allowed to reservation. and even though the hotel was getting paid formy night by hotel.com whether i stayed or not, the hotel would not discount the new reservation.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
Chuck
"Excellent!"
Very nice newer hotel, modern, big beds,clean and comfortable. Has extras like free breakfast and an Open 24 hour little store. My Husband and I went to a wedding and deciding to stay at a hotel without the kids, so I did some searching and was looking for something nice and newer around the Westside of town with good prices, Glad I found this one! We will definitely stay here again and make it our preferred choice.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
YVETTE
"qiuet and clean"
I always stay at this hotel when I visit my family.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
Tony
"will stay again!"
in my personal opinion theres not a lot to say. The staff was really friendly and helpful my request was processed and the service and rooms were great. definitely will recommend.
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Traveling throuogh"
We stayed the night on our way home from California and it was a good place to relax. The hotel and room was clean, neat and nicely decorated. We had the buffet breakfast which was like most and not exceptional, but ok. We would stay there again on our next trip.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"the hotel was perfect good service and very clean"
the only problem was that i tried to get my points for the holiday inn rewards and they told me that i booked it trough expedia so i will not get my point. They told me that next time booked it directly through them.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Ana
After a long day of traveling this was a great place to stay. No complaints at all!!'
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Good hotel, but could be better"
The rooms were clean and comfortable. The pool was super chlorinated and the staff for the evening were a little rude. They asked us to leave the pool before the closing time. They appeared 30 minutes before closing and told us that the pool would be closing in 10 minutes. The guy who said this kept walking by to make sure we were toweling off. We left well before closing and thought it was really rude.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Adriane
"enjoyed the stay especially traveling for two day."
Would recommend to a friend.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
cynthia
"Very nice hotel in West El Paso"
This hotel by far exceeded our expectations!! It was VERY clean and nice we absolutely had a wonderful time and have no complaints about staying here. From when you walk in to when you leave you have the best service. Beds were very comfortable and rooms very spacious. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for clean and comfortable! We will definitely be back. Thank you Holiday Inn
"Worst Hotel ever"
Customer service was terrible, the employees there are very rude will not stay ever again in that place
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
Lala
"Nice, Quiet, Good Breakfast!!"
Only stayed one night on our way through...very nice, the staff was very helpful, cordial. The only problem we had was the air conditioner didn't seem to be regulated correctly. No matter where the temp was set, it would run until the room was freezing, then not turn back on until it was 2-3 degrees warmer than it was set. Other than that, it would have been a really great stay.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
J. Chilson
"Great for the price!"
carpet needed to be vacuumed pullout sofa bed was not comfortable Bed were nice and staff was great! Will stay at again for sure!
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"nice hotel closed to were we were going"
had a nice experience at the hotel and staff my kids realy enjoy the hotel and the breackfast
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"close to church convention"
asked for water in bathroom to be mopped, never was but everything else was excellent!
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Great and clean hotel! Oh and great breakfast!"
My family of 5 stated here and I must say it was a pleasant stay and the rooms were very clean, nice comfy beds and really good breakfast selection compared to any hotel we have stayed at!
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Powelloutwest
"West El Paso Hotel"
All in all pretty decent. The staff was very courteous and helpful. The breakfast was filling and plentiful. The hotel was very clean.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Vern
Our group of 6 stayed for a night. The room was roomy enough. Beds very comfortable. Plenty of pillows. We loved how the a/c did not turn off in intervals like most hotels do. The room stayed cold all night. I liked the items offered at breakfast. They had pancakes, fresh baked cinnamon rolls, and eggs. I appreciated how the drinks were stored in a fridge in containers and not the fountain stations. This made it easier to take drinks upstairs for the sleepy ones who didn't want to come down for breakfast. This was our first time at a Holiday Inn Express, and I have to say we were impressed. We will definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
M
"Very Nice Place!"
Good location if traveling on I-10. Nice property and very nice rooms.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
Al
"Hotel towels and bed sheets didn't look clean"
Stayed there 2 days room bathroom was not clean appropriately. Sheets on bed didn't look washed at all..
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
"Not happy at all"
There was a soccer tournament going on. A particular team that was staying there was bad. They were horseplaying in the swimming pool. Which they ended up closing cause of them. They kept running all over in the hallways. Had to call front desk to complain. The next morning there was a few people complaining about them and asked the front desk if they had received any complains and they said, "Oh, yeah just a couple." Had never experienced this before. Management should have handled this better.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
Not our hotel - did not have a soccer team stay and our pool has been closed for the winter season.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Great hotel and attention
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
Great 5 star review and we appreciate you taking the time to post this. We look forward to you stayinh with us again at the Holiday Inn El Paso Sunland Park.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
Baruch Montiel
Great hotel with clean rooms and friendly staff. About 15 minutes away from El Paso but worth the drive.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
We appreciate the great rating and thank you for letting us know how you felt about your past stay. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit!
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Love everything about this hotel from the cleanliness, the staff and hot cakes in the morning.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
And we love having you stay with us. Thank you so very much for your 5 Star review of our hotel and staff - from all of the team here at the Holiday Inn El Paso Sunland Park - thank you!! Sincerely, Robin Pence - GM
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
"Great Hotel Installations and enough parking area"
I really my stay at the hotel. Installations are great
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
So great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and we thank you so much for letting us know!
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
Jimmy
"HOLIDAY EXPRESS"
HOTEL WAS RIGHT OFF THE FREEWAY, GREAT STAFF, CLEAN ROOM
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
We appreciate you letting us know about your past stay.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
PAT
"Clean, nice and friendly hotel"
Since the time we arrived 'til we checked out everything was perfect. Check-in was super fast (needed after a long flight), room was extremely clean, sometimes we left our room late (around noon) and once we were back it was sparkling again (some hotels will leave a note that they will return next day because you did not leave the room "early"... not here...), the breakfast is OK, the exercise room had enough space for us to do our DVD workouts, staff was always friendly, everybody! and check-out was as fast as check-in (needed when you are in a hurry to go to the airport). Awesome service! Thanks!
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
Lala
"Friendly faces"
When I arrived at the Holiday in Express on Artcraft Rd in El Paso Texas Sept 24th late on a tues afternoon,I was weary from a long flight from Michigan.On arrival I was greeted very warmly by the clerk at the desk.With a smile on her face and a cheerful attitude she realized I was tiered and needed to rest.So quickly she had me checked and I was on my way to my room in less than 5 min. I was headed to my room for some well deserved rest. The next waking up hot coffee and hot breakfast was waiting for me in the common area.Lots of choices were there for all kinds of diets.But what really impressed me was again the friendly gale that was there to keep all food items in good supply. Later that same day I had finished my work at a nearby company,and had allot of extra time to go and see what SW Texas was all about and not knowing what to do I went back to the lobby and got some friendly good advise about the local attractions and printed directions on how to get there. Great job Holiday Inn your staff made my trip easy and pleasurable.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
jeff
"nice, new hotel"
Nice, modern hotel with all of the amenities
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Super comfortable bed!"
Loved everything except the water and waterpressure, but I know that this is not their fault! Great place but ladies be prepared for your hair, the water is so thick with minerals that it is hard to wash the soap out!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
We really do appreciate your comments. We have not heard the comment before about minerals in the water, but we will have that checked. However, our water pressure is very good and have heard many good comments on this. We hope to see you again in the very near future. Sincerely, Robin Pence - GM
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Janine
"clean hotel & friendly staff for the most part."
The front desk ladies were always pleasant & welcoming. The breakfast lady, not so much & the breakfast was mediocre. I had to stand for 5-10 minutes for four little mini pancakes (what a joke!). There was 3 of us, took too long! I could hear if people were moving around outside the room but it wasn't too bad, had there been loud guests around that would have sucked. As for the room it was very clean, housekeeping was doing a fantastic job (trust me, I've started at 5 start resorts with blood stains on the sheets and walls! ).
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. I will share this with the entire team, and inparticular with our restaurant staff. We appreciate all feedback that we receive because they really help us to do a better job. Please come back soon and don't hesitate to contact me directly if I can ever be of any assistance. Sincerely, Robin Pence - GM
3 night business trip Sep 5, 2013
1miracle2
"Awesome stay"
Very nice room, great services, and an overall wonderful stay!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
We are so very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso. With so many choices out there, we are honored to have had you stay with us. Please let me know if I can ever be of any assistance in the future. Sincerely, Robin Pence - GM
2 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
Leanola
"geat hotel with one setback"
Service was great.....room was nice and large...breafast was good....the only draw back was we picked this hotel for the indoor pool and we really could not use it because the chlorine was over powering burned your eyes....but other wise a great place to stay
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
This review may have been for another hotel since we do not have an indoor pool. Our sparkling clear pool is located outdoors, and has a baby pool and jacuzzi as well. It is open from March-April until the first of November - weather permitting. If you haven't stayed here at the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso, you should give us a try! Contact me if you need any further information on our wonderful hotel!!! Sincerely, Robin Pence
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2013
Terry
"One Might in El Paso"
Great hotel. Just what one would expect from a Holiday Inn Express but very new and crisp.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
Thank you for your honest and kind review of our hotel - Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Jarheadjack
"relax and enjoy"
Clean, comfortable and courteous.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
We appreciate you staying with us at the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we did. Hope to see you again!
2 night romance trip May 31, 2013
luis
"Acceptable Hotel, Good Location"
Not fancy, but clean and comfortable; service was fine, breakfast OK, and the location worked well for us (gas and restaurants not far).
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
We appreciate your feedback! We like to think of ourselves as a unique hotel in design and in service. We try our best to make sure all of our guests have a clean, quiet and comfortable stay. Our location is very good for both the leisure and business travelers. Look forward to having you back here at the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso.
2 night family trip Apr 26, 2013
"Weekend trip"
This was convienantly located near a family event along with a couple other hotels. It is a newer facility and the rate falls in between its neighbors but the room was great, breakfast was good and the shower was perfect.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
So happy to hear we were able to accomodate you during your visit. We hope you will stay with us again if your travel plans bring you back to El Paso. Again, many thanks from all of us here at the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
"Great experience"
Great, comfortable, clean, good location, I recomend the hotel a lot.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
We really do want to thank you for your kind and honest review of the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso. We have a great team here and I will be sure to share your comments with them. Thank you so much and look forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Adriana
Loved it !!!! Only down fall is that the pool had way to much chlorine!!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
And we love you too!!! So many choices, and we are really appreciative that you stayed with us here at the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso. My apology for the pool issue, but we closely monitor this at least twice a day to ensure our pool is sparkling and clean at all times. Appreciate the feedback! See you soon we hope!
Family trip Mar 18, 2013
cindy
"Perfect Stay!"
Great customer service and hotel. Convient location to shopping and Northeast side of town using Transmountain overpass. The sheets were soft and comfortable. I slept like an angel and rooms are very quite.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
WE at the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso wish to thank you for the great rating and also for staying with us. We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Nov 22, 2012
Tana
"awesome"
Great custumer service from every person in the hotel.great breakfast.very clean .new great location!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites EL PASO
So very nice of you - we appreciate the 5 star rating here at the Holiday Inn Sunland Park El Paso Robin Pence - GM
Business trip Sep 25, 2012
brenda

"Fraud"
Do not stay at this location. They have taken $103 from my checking account within the past month. I have spoken to corporate and the General manager several times to no avail. I payed for the room for aug. 30th thru hotels.com. They took my card for incidentals like all hotels do. The following Monday sept. 1st I noticed two charges to my account from the hotel. I called the hotel and spoke to the general manager, who told me there was only one charge and it would clear within five days. I told him there were two withdrawals for $25.96 then another for $32.46. He argued that there was only one charge and it would clear. I offered to fax my statement showing the two charges. He stated he didn't need it and to do what I needed to do. I called corporate. After all this time he did call and asked for the statement. I dropped it off in person this Friday. Come to find out today sept. 22 not only did they not fix the problem but took an additional $46 from my account. UNBELIEVABLE!!!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Can not believe this happened