All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1069 Stevens Creek Rd, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"excellent, clean and comfortable."
Excellent.
1 night business trip May 23, 2015
Anita
"Trey"
The room was real small
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Tremayne
"Great experience"
Very nice room. Clean facility. Helpful and courteous employees. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Need more light!"
The staff was great - but I was a little underwhelmed by the hotel. In all fairness, however, it was just little things that may not pertain to others. Primarily, I hated the lighting in the rooms. It was very dark. The bathroom in particular had only two strip lights next to the mirror. Women like lots of lighting I think. It was slightly depressing.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
Debra
"Sheraton Augusta"
Excellent location
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Anthony
"Great Go To Place in Augusta!"
We have found our hotel to stay when we go to Augusta. Our daughter attends college in Augusta. We have stayed other places in Augusta but this is now our go to hotel. Staff was great! Hotel was clean, convenient and over all great place to stay! Very Much recommend you to Book your stay with this Great Place!!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Average room"
The hotel is nicely decorated and well maintained. Our room didn't have a refrigerator, but the front desk was able to bring us one. There also was not a microwave. We used the pool area, it was clean and a decent size pool, but there was very little seating available. We had to get chairs from the outside patio area. Nice area, lots of places to eat nearby. Stay was average, nothing bad, but nothing above and beyond. I was expecting a little more from this brand of hotel.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Greetings Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us following your recent stay. We are happy that hear that you were able to receive a refrigerator and microwave from our desk agent. To clarify the majority of the Sheraton properties do not have these amenities located in the rooms. We are happy you were able to utilize our pool during your stay with us. Due to the size of our pool we are actually allowed only 2 chairs per the local city codes. I do hope that you were able to enjoy our outdoor pool with ample seating. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies for not exceeding all your expectations. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the quality and service that most of our guests have become used to when they travel to the Sheraton Augusta Hotel.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"expectations of the brand was not meet."
Not the same Sheraton. room small n cluttered. Pillows too soft. Toilet handle needs repair. we've stayed at other brands and this is the only one that charges for mini fridge and microwave. Fortunately we only stayed one night, so we didn't need them.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the unsatisfactory experience and are greatly disappointed to hear of a stay so far from the majority. I was unable to locate any work orders from your stay in regards to repairs needed in the room. It seems your stay was one where we fell short which isn't often according to other guest. We can only hope you will consider giving us another chance to remedy the inconveniences of this stay. With Warmth,
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Average stay"
The staff that works here is great check in was a breeze. I left my toothbrush at home and they provided me with a new one and toothpaste complementary. The room itself was pretty average nothing outstanding unless you stay in the club room or in the rooms for Starwood elite members. My latest day wasn't too impressive, I feel like the AC in the room was not working correctly as I was warm the entire night and kept lowering the air. It's a clean room doesn't smell pretty much gets the job done and one of the better options in Augusta.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for completing our on-line survey. We have noted your comments regarding the HVAC unit in the room and we truly apologize for this occurrence. Please note that we have forwarded your remarks to our Director of Engineering in order to give that area immediate attention and ensure that what happened in your case will not be repeated. I do hope that you enjoyed the remainder of your stay. With Warmth, LHayes
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great for an overnight trip in AUGUSTA, GA"
Loved this hotel!! Very modern decor. Warm beds. My kids loved the indoor pool. Very clean.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Hi David, Thank you for the nice comments! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the kids enjoyed their swim! With Warmth, LHayes
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Short Business Trip"
Nice hotel in a blah area.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
Hotel was clean, room was nice but I had to talk to the front desk three times before my room was cleaned, and I was already two days into my stay. I understand that the hotel was busy because of Valentines day weekend but I should still get the service I pay for. So that was extremely disappointing, and the fact that no mini fridge or microwave comes in the room. I don't want to have to pay extra for something I feel should already be there. However, overall it was a clean hotel in a decent location in Augusta.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Yep!"
Awesome stay!
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Isai
"Eh..."
Thought room had refrigerator and microwave but it didn't. ...giving you no choice but to dine in their restaurant or order room service. ..would've been great if they didn't charge to have a microwave and refrigerator placed in your room.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Saroya
"Nice hotel close to Golf and Riverwalk"
I stayed at this hotel as part of travel back home from destinations much farther south :-) I know the area and wanted to stay in a hotel where I could get restorative rest and have great gym and pool facilities. I am a distance swimmer and the indoor and outdoor pools were small (10m in length) but enough to paddle around - the gym equipment and machines were nice - there were even posts of stretches and Pilates poses on the walls! My only complaint was that I could hear every single word spoken by people in the hall - If I had it to do over again, I would have requested a room some distance away from others so that I could get rest. All-in-all, a great hotel with really friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Kat
"Very nice hotel with easy access to I-20"
The hotel and staff were exceptional. The assistance which I received to print some business documents in the business center was a life saver. Thank you!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Angi
"Nice hotel and conveniently located off I-20"
It's been a long time since I've stayed in a Sheraton and I will definitely come back again
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Jerry
Excellent experience staying at the hotel. Enjoy by stay.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Bobby
"Great Hotel great location!"
This Hotel has a great location and the staff is awesome! Also the rooms are very clean and the price reasonable.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is great to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Augusta.
Martha
"Very close to a perfect 5"
Only thing wrong was it needed a small microwave in room for popcorn....so picky!
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so pleased to hear you had such a good experience at our hotel. For future reference we do offer small refrigerators and microwaves to be placed in the room for a one time ten dollar fee for each. We look forward to greeting you again when your travels bring you back to Augusta!
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"One night stay"
My wife and I ate dinner in the restaurant. The waitress was perfect and professional. The steak was a great cut and cooked exactly the way I prefer. Overall a good experience for the price.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience in our restaurant. We pride our restaurant on having a professional staff in the front of the house and even to the back, and to hear that it is being construed to the guests lets us know we are doing it right. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Augusta.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Christopher
"Nice for Augusta"
The hotel staff was very accommodating. This was a romantic stay and they provided loaner robes (although there were no slippers). We spent the entire night in the hotel and it was very quite and felt private and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Carmelo
"Great place to stay."
Nice room, just a little to small for a Sheraton, not enough space. Otherwise, everything was pretty good except the noise from the heat. Nice hotel! Great location!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Room service a bit pricey, but still very good. Hotel was a great value in the Augusta area.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Enjoyed"
I love my stay
4 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Clinton
"It was nice...Weird bathroom doors"
Overall, our stay in the Sheraton was good. My biggest complaint would be the bathroom door... It consisted of tiny French-style doors (which didn't meet, so left an inch wide crack) with little frosted glass windows... I shared a room with my boyfriend and his buddy so it was kinda awkward! Luckily, I trust the guy. Lol. And there were no bags in our trash cans, which I'm OCD about!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Rachel
"Nothing to complain about!"
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Check in and out was quick and easy. The room was nice and well kept. The pool and hot tub was in good shape too- and without too much chlorine. Overall, no problems to note.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled to hear that our staff provided a wonderful guest experience for you, and that our efforts to keep our property are successful! We hope to be your hotel of choice when your travels bring you to Augusta. Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
We came on last minute reservations due to a death in the family . We were welcomed and comfortable
"Pet Friendly"
Was in town to celebrate Grandson's 21st Birthday. Hotel was conveniently located, Pet Friendly and reasonably priced. Late check-in was not a problem, room was clean, smoke free, and tastefully appointed. Staff was professional and non-intrusive. A very positive experience.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us, especially during a time of celebration. We look forward to having you visit us again when your travels bring you back to Augusta. Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
Kirt
"great"
Lobe the hotel just would have liked a refrigerator in room.
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
darrell
My overall experience was great. However, the heat was not working poperly in my room. Also, someone from IT came to my room and knocked on my door. By the time I got to the door, he had already entered my room! I started walking to the door as soon as I heard the knocking, he didn't even give me time to get to the door!!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Danielle
"Satisfied mommy."
I had my daughter a slumber party for her birthday. We chose this hotel for the indoor pool, close proximity to home, the price and the Sheraton name. The hotel staff was very courteous and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for writing a review. It is wonderful to hear that you had such a pleasant experience at our property. It is very pleasing to hear that our staff and hotel exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again! Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"N/A"
Not bad
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Qiqi
"Quick overnight Christmas trip"
One night while visiting with family. The only thing I could complain about was the bathroom door. The French doors on the bathroom were a nice touch, but they need something to make them more quiet. The people next door slammed them together or closed at least 9 times in the morning. Unfortunately because the doors swing so easily, I also accidentally did the same thing several times. I'm sure the people in adjoining rooms heard it, just like I did. They are beautiful doors and would not want them removed though.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us grow and provide a better experience. I do apologize for the issues with the bathroom doors, however, we are thrilled to hear that the other parts of your stay was pleasant. We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to Augusta. Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Tracy
"N Augusta"
Excellent!
2 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
Anthony
Nice elegant place to stay. Near many great resturants. .................................... ............. J
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
business travel
"Nice Hotel in Great location"
Hotel was in a great location. Incredible Staff. The food was over priced but excellent and the service and the server was excellent. Really enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay there again and I would recommend it to anyone that needed to stay over in Augusta.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are so thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience at our hotel! Providing a wonderful guest experience is our main goal and it is wonderful to see it is being achieved. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to Augusta. With warmth, Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Trixie
"nice and clean"
clean. bedding and pillow very nice.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
nancy
"One Night Only"
In town for a night reserved online picked up keys with no problem.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Katuri
"not friendly"
Was not happy at all because when I booked my hotel any questions I had they said I ca;t help you . just because I booked with hotels .com. personnel not friendly at all not a good atmosphere for us. I walked next door to Joliday Inn and booked another night there. Much nicer front desk.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"It was fine"
A/C didn't cool the room comfortably @ all. Room was a bit cluttered, too much furniture for the room size ~ felt cramped.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"New, clean, great fitness center"
Beautiful lobby with fireplace, bar with happy hour and restaurant. Great gym. Comfortable beds.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Catherine
"Great Staff, Great Hotel!"
Overall, a very comfortable stay at a clean property with friendly staff. Everyone greeted us with a smile and wonderful attitude. Will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Very Good
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Clinton
"Great value!"
Staff was great. Hotel was very nice and room was perfect. Great place to stay and great value.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Mary L
"Sheraton - always a good place to stay."
As expected the hotel was in great shape with friendly staff. Upon check-in the computers crashed and it took me approximately 30 minutes of wait time before check in, I didn't mind so I chilled on the couch. The desk clerk gave me an upgrade to the Club floor which was a bonus of a private club floor lounge for breakfast. The view out the windows was of a neighborhood and school under renovation, nothing exciting to see. Bathroom door arrangement with toilet so close made it awkward coming and going, bathroom light was on outside of bathroom which wasn't that big of a deal.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Harvey
"Comfy bed"
We arrived to a clean, large basic room with a wall control for heat or air. The bed was very comfortable and a large, walk in shower with no tub. The Internet did not work the evening upon arrival, but did work in the morning. The Hotel was quiet and In room and lobby coffee available. This hotel was a bit more expensive than most, but we've stayed at several other hotels in this area and most are dirty and noisy.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. I apologize for the issues that you had with our internet. We were having routine maintenance on it the past week, which is probably what caused the issue. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Augusta. Warm Regards, Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
jan
"Sheraton Augusta will take advantage of you"
1 day prior to my anticipated stay at the Sheraton Augusta, I tried to reschedule my reservation for 2 weeks later due to a cancelled meeting and they wouldn't allow it. They said the reservation was non-refundable and I was charged $350 for 2 rooms. Sure, the reservation stated it was not refundable (which I didn't realize until the confirmation email) but to charge me the full rate when all I wanted to do is reschedule the trip is disappointing to say the least. I would highly suggest booking at another hotel unless you are absolutely sure you're going to stay at the Sheraton Augusta. So, this review is to warn potential customers that the Sheraton Augusta will take advantage of situations that can increase their bottom line and could care less about accommodating you. Expedia, to their credit, offered me $50 to help.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Ryan
When I walked in the room, I was struck by how clean and new everything appeared. I was very comfortable and did not have any concerns.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for the nice comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that when traveling back to Augusta you stay with us again. With Warmth, LHayes
Other trip Oct 14, 2014