All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
1069 Stevens Creek Rd, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

I was In town for a wedding of a dear friend, and the wedding was great. The Sheraton made my stay even the better, I needed a good clean, safe, & conformable place to wind down. Thanks, again
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
willie
Good location, very clean and updated. The bathroom light is too dark.
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"nice hotel"
Really nice place.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Anthony
Excellent stay, and very close to restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
Beverly
"Augusta, Georgia Sheraton"
Room was a little warm.
2 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Stay in Augusta Sheraton"
All in all a very well kept facility. Was surprised about the incidentals charge upon check in.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
Lionel
We stayed on our way home from vacation. It was great! Very clean and comfortable. The staff was great!
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"excellent, clean and comfortable."
Excellent.
1 night business trip May 23, 2015
Anita
"Trey"
The room was real small
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Tremayne
"Great experience"
Very nice room. Clean facility. Helpful and courteous employees. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Need more light!"
The staff was great - but I was a little underwhelmed by the hotel. In all fairness, however, it was just little things that may not pertain to others. Primarily, I hated the lighting in the rooms. It was very dark. The bathroom in particular had only two strip lights next to the mirror. Women like lots of lighting I think. It was slightly depressing.
2 night business trip May 18, 2015
Debra
"Sheraton Augusta"
Excellent location
2 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Anthony
"Great Go To Place in Augusta!"
We have found our hotel to stay when we go to Augusta. Our daughter attends college in Augusta. We have stayed other places in Augusta but this is now our go to hotel. Staff was great! Hotel was clean, convenient and over all great place to stay! Very Much recommend you to Book your stay with this Great Place!!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Average room"
The hotel is nicely decorated and well maintained. Our room didn't have a refrigerator, but the front desk was able to bring us one. There also was not a microwave. We used the pool area, it was clean and a decent size pool, but there was very little seating available. We had to get chairs from the outside patio area. Nice area, lots of places to eat nearby. Stay was average, nothing bad, but nothing above and beyond. I was expecting a little more from this brand of hotel.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Greetings Patricia, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us following your recent stay. We are happy that hear that you were able to receive a refrigerator and microwave from our desk agent. To clarify the majority of the Sheraton properties do not have these amenities located in the rooms. We are happy you were able to utilize our pool during your stay with us. Due to the size of our pool we are actually allowed only 2 chairs per the local city codes. I do hope that you were able to enjoy our outdoor pool with ample seating. Again, please accept our sincerest apologies for not exceeding all your expectations. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the quality and service that most of our guests have become used to when they travel to the Sheraton Augusta Hotel.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"expectations of the brand was not meet."
Not the same Sheraton. room small n cluttered. Pillows too soft. Toilet handle needs repair. we've stayed at other brands and this is the only one that charges for mini fridge and microwave. Fortunately we only stayed one night, so we didn't need them.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for your review. We apologize for the unsatisfactory experience and are greatly disappointed to hear of a stay so far from the majority. I was unable to locate any work orders from your stay in regards to repairs needed in the room. It seems your stay was one where we fell short which isn't often according to other guest. We can only hope you will consider giving us another chance to remedy the inconveniences of this stay. With Warmth,
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Average stay"
The staff that works here is great check in was a breeze. I left my toothbrush at home and they provided me with a new one and toothpaste complementary. The room itself was pretty average nothing outstanding unless you stay in the club room or in the rooms for Starwood elite members. My latest day wasn't too impressive, I feel like the AC in the room was not working correctly as I was warm the entire night and kept lowering the air. It's a clean room doesn't smell pretty much gets the job done and one of the better options in Augusta.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for completing our on-line survey. We have noted your comments regarding the HVAC unit in the room and we truly apologize for this occurrence. Please note that we have forwarded your remarks to our Director of Engineering in order to give that area immediate attention and ensure that what happened in your case will not be repeated. I do hope that you enjoyed the remainder of your stay. With Warmth, LHayes
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Great for an overnight trip in AUGUSTA, GA"
Loved this hotel!! Very modern decor. Warm beds. My kids loved the indoor pool. Very clean.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Hi David, Thank you for the nice comments! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the kids enjoyed their swim! With Warmth, LHayes
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Short Business Trip"
Nice hotel in a blah area.
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
"Getaway to Augusta / Savannah"
Extremely comfortable bed. Water pressure was good. Place was very neat and clean. Location close to everything that we needed. Will make it our place to stay when we head to that area.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Greeting Craig, Thank you for the nice comments.. We hope to see you on your next visit to the South. With Warmth,
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Craig
Stayed for one night. Excellent hotel but did find that the front desk staff was not too helpful.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give our Southern Hospitality experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of. With Warmth, LHayes
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Good value , nice location"
Hotel was great, clean and comfortable. The front desk lady was a bit snippy, maybe she was having a bad day, but it wasn't a great way to start our stay, dining room waitress was exceptional. Good location, easy off and on highway.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Greetings Tim, I apologize for the late response in regards to your recent stay with us. We train and remind all our staff to be helpful and courteous and I regret that we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. I do hope that we have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. With Warmth,
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
I liked my stay. The only thing I to have complain about is I booked a king size bed room. And when I got there, I didn't get the room I booked for so I had to get the double bed room.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Gigi
Hotel was clean, room was nice but I had to talk to the front desk three times before my room was cleaned, and I was already two days into my stay. I understand that the hotel was busy because of Valentines day weekend but I should still get the service I pay for. So that was extremely disappointing, and the fact that no mini fridge or microwave comes in the room. I don't want to have to pay extra for something I feel should already be there. However, overall it was a clean hotel in a decent location in Augusta.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Yep!"
Awesome stay!
1 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Isai
"Eh..."
Thought room had refrigerator and microwave but it didn't. ...giving you no choice but to dine in their restaurant or order room service. ..would've been great if they didn't charge to have a microwave and refrigerator placed in your room.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Saroya
"Nice hotel close to Golf and Riverwalk"
I stayed at this hotel as part of travel back home from destinations much farther south :-) I know the area and wanted to stay in a hotel where I could get restorative rest and have great gym and pool facilities. I am a distance swimmer and the indoor and outdoor pools were small (10m in length) but enough to paddle around - the gym equipment and machines were nice - there were even posts of stretches and Pilates poses on the walls! My only complaint was that I could hear every single word spoken by people in the hall - If I had it to do over again, I would have requested a room some distance away from others so that I could get rest. All-in-all, a great hotel with really friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Kat
"Very nice hotel with easy access to I-20"
The hotel and staff were exceptional. The assistance which I received to print some business documents in the business center was a life saver. Thank you!
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Angi
"Nice hotel and conveniently located off I-20"
It's been a long time since I've stayed in a Sheraton and I will definitely come back again
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Jerry
Excellent experience staying at the hotel. Enjoy by stay.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Bobby
"Great Hotel great location!"
This Hotel has a great location and the staff is awesome! Also the rooms are very clean and the price reasonable.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is great to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Augusta.
Martha
"Very close to a perfect 5"
Only thing wrong was it needed a small microwave in room for popcorn....so picky!
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so pleased to hear you had such a good experience at our hotel. For future reference we do offer small refrigerators and microwaves to be placed in the room for a one time ten dollar fee for each. We look forward to greeting you again when your travels bring you back to Augusta!
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"One night stay"
My wife and I ate dinner in the restaurant. The waitress was perfect and professional. The steak was a great cut and cooked exactly the way I prefer. Overall a good experience for the price.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is wonderful to hear that you had such a positive experience in our restaurant. We pride our restaurant on having a professional staff in the front of the house and even to the back, and to hear that it is being construed to the guests lets us know we are doing it right. We look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Augusta.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
Christopher
"Nice for Augusta"
The hotel staff was very accommodating. This was a romantic stay and they provided loaner robes (although there were no slippers). We spent the entire night in the hotel and it was very quite and felt private and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Carmelo
"Great place to stay."
Nice room, just a little to small for a Sheraton, not enough space. Otherwise, everything was pretty good except the noise from the heat. Nice hotel! Great location!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Room service a bit pricey, but still very good. Hotel was a great value in the Augusta area.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Enjoyed"
I love my stay
4 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Clinton
"It was nice...Weird bathroom doors"
Overall, our stay in the Sheraton was good. My biggest complaint would be the bathroom door... It consisted of tiny French-style doors (which didn't meet, so left an inch wide crack) with little frosted glass windows... I shared a room with my boyfriend and his buddy so it was kinda awkward! Luckily, I trust the guy. Lol. And there were no bags in our trash cans, which I'm OCD about!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Rachel
"Nothing to complain about!"
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Check in and out was quick and easy. The room was nice and well kept. The pool and hot tub was in good shape too- and without too much chlorine. Overall, no problems to note.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled to hear that our staff provided a wonderful guest experience for you, and that our efforts to keep our property are successful! We hope to be your hotel of choice when your travels bring you to Augusta. Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
We came on last minute reservations due to a death in the family . We were welcomed and comfortable
"Pet Friendly"
Was in town to celebrate Grandson's 21st Birthday. Hotel was conveniently located, Pet Friendly and reasonably priced. Late check-in was not a problem, room was clean, smoke free, and tastefully appointed. Staff was professional and non-intrusive. A very positive experience.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us, especially during a time of celebration. We look forward to having you visit us again when your travels bring you back to Augusta. Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
Kirt
"great"
Lobe the hotel just would have liked a refrigerator in room.
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
darrell
My overall experience was great. However, the heat was not working poperly in my room. Also, someone from IT came to my room and knocked on my door. By the time I got to the door, he had already entered my room! I started walking to the door as soon as I heard the knocking, he didn't even give me time to get to the door!!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Danielle
"Satisfied mommy."
I had my daughter a slumber party for her birthday. We chose this hotel for the indoor pool, close proximity to home, the price and the Sheraton name. The hotel staff was very courteous and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for writing a review. It is wonderful to hear that you had such a pleasant experience at our property. It is very pleasing to hear that our staff and hotel exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again! Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"N/A"
Not bad
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Qiqi
"Quick overnight Christmas trip"
One night while visiting with family. The only thing I could complain about was the bathroom door. The French doors on the bathroom were a nice touch, but they need something to make them more quiet. The people next door slammed them together or closed at least 9 times in the morning. Unfortunately because the doors swing so easily, I also accidentally did the same thing several times. I'm sure the people in adjoining rooms heard it, just like I did. They are beautiful doors and would not want them removed though.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us grow and provide a better experience. I do apologize for the issues with the bathroom doors, however, we are thrilled to hear that the other parts of your stay was pleasant. We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to Augusta. Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Tracy
"N Augusta"
Excellent!
2 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
Anthony
Nice elegant place to stay. Near many great resturants. .................................... ............. J
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
business travel
"Nice Hotel in Great location"
Hotel was in a great location. Incredible Staff. The food was over priced but excellent and the service and the server was excellent. Really enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay there again and I would recommend it to anyone that needed to stay over in Augusta.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are so thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience at our hotel! Providing a wonderful guest experience is our main goal and it is wonderful to see it is being achieved. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to Augusta. With warmth, Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Trixie
"nice and clean"
clean. bedding and pillow very nice.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014