All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
1069 Stevens Creek Rd, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Great place to stay."
Nice room, just a little to small for a Sheraton, not enough space. Otherwise, everything was pretty good except the noise from the heat. Nice hotel! Great location!
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
Room service a bit pricey, but still very good. Hotel was a great value in the Augusta area.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Enjoyed"
I love my stay
4 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Clinton
"It was nice...Weird bathroom doors"
Overall, our stay in the Sheraton was good. My biggest complaint would be the bathroom door... It consisted of tiny French-style doors (which didn't meet, so left an inch wide crack) with little frosted glass windows... I shared a room with my boyfriend and his buddy so it was kinda awkward! Luckily, I trust the guy. Lol. And there were no bags in our trash cans, which I'm OCD about!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Rachel
"Nothing to complain about!"
The staff is very friendly and helpful. Check in and out was quick and easy. The room was nice and well kept. The pool and hot tub was in good shape too- and without too much chlorine. Overall, no problems to note.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled to hear that our staff provided a wonderful guest experience for you, and that our efforts to keep our property are successful! We hope to be your hotel of choice when your travels bring you to Augusta. Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
We came on last minute reservations due to a death in the family . We were welcomed and comfortable
"Pet Friendly"
Was in town to celebrate Grandson's 21st Birthday. Hotel was conveniently located, Pet Friendly and reasonably priced. Late check-in was not a problem, room was clean, smoke free, and tastefully appointed. Staff was professional and non-intrusive. A very positive experience.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us, especially during a time of celebration. We look forward to having you visit us again when your travels bring you back to Augusta. Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
Kirt
"great"
Lobe the hotel just would have liked a refrigerator in room.
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
darrell
My overall experience was great. However, the heat was not working poperly in my room. Also, someone from IT came to my room and knocked on my door. By the time I got to the door, he had already entered my room! I started walking to the door as soon as I heard the knocking, he didn't even give me time to get to the door!!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Danielle
"Satisfied mommy."
I had my daughter a slumber party for her birthday. We chose this hotel for the indoor pool, close proximity to home, the price and the Sheraton name. The hotel staff was very courteous and friendly. The room was clean and spacious. I would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for writing a review. It is wonderful to hear that you had such a pleasant experience at our property. It is very pleasing to hear that our staff and hotel exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again! Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
"N/A"
Not bad
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Qiqi
"Quick overnight Christmas trip"
One night while visiting with family. The only thing I could complain about was the bathroom door. The French doors on the bathroom were a nice touch, but they need something to make them more quiet. The people next door slammed them together or closed at least 9 times in the morning. Unfortunately because the doors swing so easily, I also accidentally did the same thing several times. I'm sure the people in adjoining rooms heard it, just like I did. They are beautiful doors and would not want them removed though.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us grow and provide a better experience. I do apologize for the issues with the bathroom doors, however, we are thrilled to hear that the other parts of your stay was pleasant. We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to Augusta. Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Tracy
"N Augusta"
Excellent!
2 night romance trip Dec 10, 2014
Anthony
Nice elegant place to stay. Near many great resturants. .................................... ............. J
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
business travel
"Nice Hotel in Great location"
Hotel was in a great location. Incredible Staff. The food was over priced but excellent and the service and the server was excellent. Really enjoyed our stay. Would definitely stay there again and I would recommend it to anyone that needed to stay over in Augusta.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We are so thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable experience at our hotel! Providing a wonderful guest experience is our main goal and it is wonderful to see it is being achieved. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to Augusta. With warmth, Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Trixie
"nice and clean"
clean. bedding and pillow very nice.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
nancy
"One Night Only"
In town for a night reserved online picked up keys with no problem.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Katuri
"not friendly"
Was not happy at all because when I booked my hotel any questions I had they said I ca;t help you . just because I booked with hotels .com. personnel not friendly at all not a good atmosphere for us. I walked next door to Joliday Inn and booked another night there. Much nicer front desk.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"It was fine"
A/C didn't cool the room comfortably @ all. Room was a bit cluttered, too much furniture for the room size ~ felt cramped.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"New, clean, great fitness center"
Beautiful lobby with fireplace, bar with happy hour and restaurant. Great gym. Comfortable beds.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Catherine
"Great Staff, Great Hotel!"
Overall, a very comfortable stay at a clean property with friendly staff. Everyone greeted us with a smile and wonderful attitude. Will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Very Good
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Clinton
"Great value!"
Staff was great. Hotel was very nice and room was perfect. Great place to stay and great value.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Mary L
"Sheraton - always a good place to stay."
As expected the hotel was in great shape with friendly staff. Upon check-in the computers crashed and it took me approximately 30 minutes of wait time before check in, I didn't mind so I chilled on the couch. The desk clerk gave me an upgrade to the Club floor which was a bonus of a private club floor lounge for breakfast. The view out the windows was of a neighborhood and school under renovation, nothing exciting to see. Bathroom door arrangement with toilet so close made it awkward coming and going, bathroom light was on outside of bathroom which wasn't that big of a deal.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Harvey
"Comfy bed"
We arrived to a clean, large basic room with a wall control for heat or air. The bed was very comfortable and a large, walk in shower with no tub. The Internet did not work the evening upon arrival, but did work in the morning. The Hotel was quiet and In room and lobby coffee available. This hotel was a bit more expensive than most, but we've stayed at several other hotels in this area and most are dirty and noisy.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. I apologize for the issues that you had with our internet. We were having routine maintenance on it the past week, which is probably what caused the issue. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Augusta. Warm Regards, Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
jan
"Sheraton Augusta will take advantage of you"
1 day prior to my anticipated stay at the Sheraton Augusta, I tried to reschedule my reservation for 2 weeks later due to a cancelled meeting and they wouldn't allow it. They said the reservation was non-refundable and I was charged $350 for 2 rooms. Sure, the reservation stated it was not refundable (which I didn't realize until the confirmation email) but to charge me the full rate when all I wanted to do is reschedule the trip is disappointing to say the least. I would highly suggest booking at another hotel unless you are absolutely sure you're going to stay at the Sheraton Augusta. So, this review is to warn potential customers that the Sheraton Augusta will take advantage of situations that can increase their bottom line and could care less about accommodating you. Expedia, to their credit, offered me $50 to help.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Ryan
When I walked in the room, I was struck by how clean and new everything appeared. I was very comfortable and did not have any concerns.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for the nice comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that when traveling back to Augusta you stay with us again. With Warmth, LHayes
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Sheraton"
Was a very nice hotel with friendly staff and nice amenities such as a pool and bar. However would have appreciated a refrigerator and microwave in room.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Dear Lee, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed some of our amenities. We do have refrigerators and microwaves available for the rooms and I apologize that our front desk did not inform you of that information. We do hope when future travels bring you to Augusta, you will make the Sheraton your place to stay. With Warmth, LHayes
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Lee
"tennis tournament weekend"
great stay overall
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
regina
"No absorbing walls"
We stayed one night and were so disappointed with this hotel. Although the room was very clean and staffs also were friendly, there was no soundproof partition at all between rooms. We could hear very small sound from the next door and we were greatly harassed by all kinds of noises until 1:30 AM. Just terrible room construction that was built without privacy and no sound absorption at all. Please do not even try this hotel.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Dear Kay, I do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay with us. We have noted your comments regarding the level of disturbance coming from the other rooms and would like to apologize for these occurrences. We know how frustrating and disappointing it can be when you have a few minutes to relax and your expectations are not met. We assure you that our Security department responds to all noise occurrences and usually resolves the situations promptly. We hope you will give us another chance to show our true level of service. With Warmth, LHayes
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Kay
This is a fine hotel, i would say great except for the dining experience. Very bad steak , 1/4 thick and burnt. Asked for medium. Go somewhere else to eat.'
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Dear Scott, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. I have forwarded your comments regarding your dining experience to our food and beverage manager. We are glad to hear that the majority of your stay was enjoyable. We do hope that we have the opportunity in the future to have you as our guest again. With Warmth, LHayes
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
scott
"Nice!"
Room was clean, staff was nice. The hotel is in a great location. Lots of stores. restaurants and not far from the mall. No complaints!
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you World Traveler for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. With warmth, LHayes
4 night trip Sep 21, 2014
World Traveler
"Very nice."
Nice, clean, close to many restaurants. Great weekend rates, a little pricey during the week.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you Jeff for commenting on your recent stay with us. Normally, our week rates are higher due to demand of the market. I am glad we could offer a satisfactory weekend rate for you. We would to have you visit us again soon. With Warmth L Hayes
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"So-so hotel"
The room was a bit cramped but adequate. The fan in the bathroom did not work even after reporting it to the front desk. The bathroom doors, there were two that met in the center, provided little privacy due to frosted glass panes. There was a restaurant but the prices were exorbitant ($15 for a coffee and bagel). Probably will not use this hotel and will return to using Hampton Inn.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
J. Chambers
"Thin walls"
The rooms are clean and very modern. The walls are so thin that I had to keep my Tv on throughout the night to block out my upstairs neighbors. Housekeeping forgot to replace basic linen such as wash cloths and floor towels. I liked that there was an recycling bin in the room.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your recent stay with us. We have noted your comments regarding the level of disturbance coming from the other rooms and would like to apologize for these occurrences. We know how frustrating and disappointing it can be when you have a few minutes to relax and your expectations are not met. I am sorry to hear of the housekeeping challenges you experienced during your stay with us. I have spoken with the housekeeping manager to ensure all rooms are inspected thoroughly before dismissing the housekeepers. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you choose the Sheraton Augusta Hotel for future stays. With Warmth, Leslie Hayes
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Kay
"The room was really nice and above standard."
The room was really nice and above standard for the price I paid.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Nice Hotel. Great rooms. Comfy beds."
Nice Hotel. Great rooms. Comfy beds. Friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Excellent welcome and information!"
The staff was remarkably cordial and helpful! It was the first time to the Augusta area and even though it was just a stopover the staff could not have been more gracious. The hotel and room was very clean.Would definitely recommend and stay there again. I hope all Sheratons would be like this one.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
The only problem I had was when we got back from our outing, we sat down to eat and we noticed that the glass that we used the night before was still on the nightstand dirty. Also the ice bucket still had the water and plastic bag in there from the night before so that was not cleaned either.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Cynthia Key
"Great place"
Perfect for what we needed. Will be staying again soon.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Only problem I had, was we lost power in our room Friday night 22 August 2014 for about 3 or 4 hours, no one offer to refund or give me or us something for my or our inconvenience, at least an apology.
4 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Clinton Moss Jr
Microwave and Refrigator available would be helpful. I have a special diet to follow. DB
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
I booked this hotel for a business trip and had family meet me for a few days. The rooms were nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The gym was very clean with updated equipment. Thumbs up!
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
mike
"Great!"
Very comfortable and great place to stay in Augusta!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Brenda
Great hotel I would definitely return. This hotel was modern, clean, and quiet.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Kishakjohnson
"Nice getaway"
Nice home away from home! Anniversary getaway for us! Hot tub was great...beds were comfy...staff was excellent!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
mike
"No elevators!"
Only after the first 3 hours, the elevators went down. Lucky for us we were only on the 2nd floor. No a great selling point during check-in.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Very nice. Enjoyed the bar inside the hotel."
Very nice. Enjoyed the bar inside the hotel. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014