All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1069 Stevens Creek Rd, Augusta, GA, 30907, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"New, clean, great fitness center"
Beautiful lobby with fireplace, bar with happy hour and restaurant. Great gym. Comfortable beds.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
Catherine
"Great Staff, Great Hotel!"
Overall, a very comfortable stay at a clean property with friendly staff. Everyone greeted us with a smile and wonderful attitude. Will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Very Good
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
Clinton
"Great value!"
Staff was great. Hotel was very nice and room was perfect. Great place to stay and great value.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Mary L
"Sheraton - always a good place to stay."
As expected the hotel was in great shape with friendly staff. Upon check-in the computers crashed and it took me approximately 30 minutes of wait time before check in, I didn't mind so I chilled on the couch. The desk clerk gave me an upgrade to the Club floor which was a bonus of a private club floor lounge for breakfast. The view out the windows was of a neighborhood and school under renovation, nothing exciting to see. Bathroom door arrangement with toilet so close made it awkward coming and going, bathroom light was on outside of bathroom which wasn't that big of a deal.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Harvey
"Comfy bed"
We arrived to a clean, large basic room with a wall control for heat or air. The bed was very comfortable and a large, walk in shower with no tub. The Internet did not work the evening upon arrival, but did work in the morning. The Hotel was quiet and In room and lobby coffee available. This hotel was a bit more expensive than most, but we've stayed at several other hotels in this area and most are dirty and noisy.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. I apologize for the issues that you had with our internet. We were having routine maintenance on it the past week, which is probably what caused the issue. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time your travels bring you to Augusta. Warm Regards, Jamie W. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
jan
"Sheraton Augusta will take advantage of you"
1 day prior to my anticipated stay at the Sheraton Augusta, I tried to reschedule my reservation for 2 weeks later due to a cancelled meeting and they wouldn't allow it. They said the reservation was non-refundable and I was charged $350 for 2 rooms. Sure, the reservation stated it was not refundable (which I didn't realize until the confirmation email) but to charge me the full rate when all I wanted to do is reschedule the trip is disappointing to say the least. I would highly suggest booking at another hotel unless you are absolutely sure you're going to stay at the Sheraton Augusta. So, this review is to warn potential customers that the Sheraton Augusta will take advantage of situations that can increase their bottom line and could care less about accommodating you. Expedia, to their credit, offered me $50 to help.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Ryan
When I walked in the room, I was struck by how clean and new everything appeared. I was very comfortable and did not have any concerns.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for the nice comments. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that when traveling back to Augusta you stay with us again. With Warmth, LHayes
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Sheraton"
Was a very nice hotel with friendly staff and nice amenities such as a pool and bar. However would have appreciated a refrigerator and microwave in room.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Dear Lee, Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed some of our amenities. We do have refrigerators and microwaves available for the rooms and I apologize that our front desk did not inform you of that information. We do hope when future travels bring you to Augusta, you will make the Sheraton your place to stay. With Warmth, LHayes
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
Lee
"tennis tournament weekend"
great stay overall
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
regina
"No absorbing walls"
We stayed one night and were so disappointed with this hotel. Although the room was very clean and staffs also were friendly, there was no soundproof partition at all between rooms. We could hear very small sound from the next door and we were greatly harassed by all kinds of noises until 1:30 AM. Just terrible room construction that was built without privacy and no sound absorption at all. Please do not even try this hotel.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Dear Kay, I do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay with us. We have noted your comments regarding the level of disturbance coming from the other rooms and would like to apologize for these occurrences. We know how frustrating and disappointing it can be when you have a few minutes to relax and your expectations are not met. We assure you that our Security department responds to all noise occurrences and usually resolves the situations promptly. We hope you will give us another chance to show our true level of service. With Warmth, LHayes
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Kay
This is a fine hotel, i would say great except for the dining experience. Very bad steak , 1/4 thick and burnt. Asked for medium. Go somewhere else to eat.'
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Dear Scott, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. I have forwarded your comments regarding your dining experience to our food and beverage manager. We are glad to hear that the majority of your stay was enjoyable. We do hope that we have the opportunity in the future to have you as our guest again. With Warmth, LHayes
1 night family trip Sep 29, 2014
scott
"Nice!"
Room was clean, staff was nice. The hotel is in a great location. Lots of stores. restaurants and not far from the mall. No complaints!
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you World Traveler for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. With warmth, LHayes
4 night trip Sep 21, 2014
World Traveler
"Very nice."
Nice, clean, close to many restaurants. Great weekend rates, a little pricey during the week.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you Jeff for commenting on your recent stay with us. Normally, our week rates are higher due to demand of the market. I am glad we could offer a satisfactory weekend rate for you. We would to have you visit us again soon. With Warmth L Hayes
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"So-so hotel"
The room was a bit cramped but adequate. The fan in the bathroom did not work even after reporting it to the front desk. The bathroom doors, there were two that met in the center, provided little privacy due to frosted glass panes. There was a restaurant but the prices were exorbitant ($15 for a coffee and bagel). Probably will not use this hotel and will return to using Hampton Inn.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
J. Chambers
"Thin walls"
The rooms are clean and very modern. The walls are so thin that I had to keep my Tv on throughout the night to block out my upstairs neighbors. Housekeeping forgot to replace basic linen such as wash cloths and floor towels. I liked that there was an recycling bin in the room.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your recent stay with us. We have noted your comments regarding the level of disturbance coming from the other rooms and would like to apologize for these occurrences. We know how frustrating and disappointing it can be when you have a few minutes to relax and your expectations are not met. I am sorry to hear of the housekeeping challenges you experienced during your stay with us. I have spoken with the housekeeping manager to ensure all rooms are inspected thoroughly before dismissing the housekeepers. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you choose the Sheraton Augusta Hotel for future stays. With Warmth, Leslie Hayes
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Kay
"The room was really nice and above standard."
The room was really nice and above standard for the price I paid.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Nice Hotel. Great rooms. Comfy beds."
Nice Hotel. Great rooms. Comfy beds. Friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Excellent welcome and information!"
The staff was remarkably cordial and helpful! It was the first time to the Augusta area and even though it was just a stopover the staff could not have been more gracious. The hotel and room was very clean.Would definitely recommend and stay there again. I hope all Sheratons would be like this one.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
The only problem I had was when we got back from our outing, we sat down to eat and we noticed that the glass that we used the night before was still on the nightstand dirty. Also the ice bucket still had the water and plastic bag in there from the night before so that was not cleaned either.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Cynthia Key
"Great place"
Perfect for what we needed. Will be staying again soon.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2014
Only problem I had, was we lost power in our room Friday night 22 August 2014 for about 3 or 4 hours, no one offer to refund or give me or us something for my or our inconvenience, at least an apology.
4 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Clinton Moss Jr
Microwave and Refrigator available would be helpful. I have a special diet to follow. DB
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
I booked this hotel for a business trip and had family meet me for a few days. The rooms were nice. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The gym was very clean with updated equipment. Thumbs up!
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
mike
"Great!"
Very comfortable and great place to stay in Augusta!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Brenda
Great hotel I would definitely return. This hotel was modern, clean, and quiet.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Kishakjohnson
"Nice getaway"
Nice home away from home! Anniversary getaway for us! Hot tub was great...beds were comfy...staff was excellent!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
mike
"No elevators!"
Only after the first 3 hours, the elevators went down. Lucky for us we were only on the 2nd floor. No a great selling point during check-in.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Very nice. Enjoyed the bar inside the hotel."
Very nice. Enjoyed the bar inside the hotel. Would stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"good nights"
Good
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Sheraton Huge Disappointment..."
Lacked amenities you generally expect such as microwave and mini-refrigerator in room. No complimentary breakfast. Room only straightened by cleaning staff once during three night stay despite complaint to front desk. Complimentary items were not replenished, glasses were not replaced. Witnessed local law enforcement officer shout at group of young ladies who we're sitting in lobby to shut up because they were disturbing restaurant guest which was uncalled for. Just not the service level and experience I expected from a major hotel chain. Last time I'll stay at a Sheraton period.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I am disappointed to hear that you had such a difficult stay with us. Please be sure that I will pass on the information about the security officer to my General Manager. In regards to refrigerators and microwaves in the rooms, most full service hotels do not supply those amenities unless it is a hotel with suites. We do have the items available and I regret that you were not informed upon checking in.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Birthday Sleepover"
I got a room here for my son's birthday sleepover! He had a blast. The room was very clean and comfortable. The guests really enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pools. It was a great time.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Nita
shopping and places to go eat very close by very good conveniencestaff was very respectful only thing I didn't like about the state what's the size of the outdoor pool
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
ted reiter
"Decent place to stay"
Very friendly and professional staff. Fairly convenient to some things to do. Clean and comfortable rooms.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. I am so happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back!
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2014
"close to daughter's home"
Everything was great. Would like to have a small refrigerator in room for medicine, etc. Also wish smokers had not gathered around front entrance as they gave a smoky, unpleasant "greeting" on arrival. All interactions with employees was very pleasant and helpful.
Response by Sheraton Augusta Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad you had an enjoyable stay with us. We have just recently added a bench for our smokers to go utilize to clear up the lobby doors. Hopefully the next time you come to see us, you will not have to walk through a wall of smoke. We look forward to welcoming the next time your travels bring you to Augusta.
4 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Two rooms were booked. It was 6 people all together. The 4 people in one room with double bed indicated the room big. The other room in which one person handicap and in a wheelchair the handicap room was smaller, even though it was a double bed room. The bed was somewhat high so it wasn't to easy to get the handicap person in the bed except by extra lifting the person. The was little small to move the handicap person and wheel chair around in the room. If have know the handicap room was so difficult instead of easy to move around with the person, a regular double room would have been more appropriate and roomy. This was the only negative portion regarding the stay/room. Thanks.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Di of DC
"It could have been better"
It's a nice hotel with a great location and adequate parking. It could have been better if there were better lighting in the room and if the bathroom was cleaner. Also the bed wasn't as comfortable as I would have liked.
2 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
Night Traveler
""Birthday Getaway""
This is by far one of Augusta's best hotels! We stayed for my boyfriend's birthday to getaway and it was magnificent. The beds are so comfortable, the room was very spacious and well equipped. I give this hotel 5 stars.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2014
Desiree M.
A little hard to get into the correct parking lot (there were 4 hotels clumped together). Other than that, great stay--nice staff, clean & comfortable rooms :)
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Nice location in Augusta"
The indoor pool was too hot and the room did not cool off well. But overall the stay was great.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
megan
Great staff. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
It's clean and comfortable. There is room service which has decent food and always within 30 minutes. Front desk was very helpful on a lot of issues. I will return when in Augusta.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Very clean room and courteous service. It was good but could have used complimentary breakfast and the Iidoor pool was cold. Overall very good.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
Julian
I absolutely loved everything about this hotel, and I will be staying there again!!!!!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Sheraton
"Fantastic!"
The room was very inviting and quiet comfortable; the complimentary breakfast's location was in a conveinent location in lieu of everyone gathering near the lobby. We welcomed the close proximity to our room on the first floor. I will book at Sheraton again.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Emily
Fine.
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
"fantastic"
Considering the reason I was there the staff went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and to see to my needs. The hotel and the room was amazingly clean and comfortable,the only thing missing was a small fridge to keep things cold, I personally don't like ice in my water/soda. I do want to thank you for the stay and to say kudo's to your staff and housekeeping great job! Sincerely Mary Gerlach
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Mary gerlach
The hotel staff were great. There was too much clutter in the room. The Sheraton should remove the small two draw set because the closet has two extra large pull out drawers. There should be a small fridge in place of the two drawer. The glass desk should also be removed. By removing a lot of the clutter the room would appear much bigger and it be easier to move around the room. The bed was very very comfortable.
1 night trip May 11, 2014
"Very Nice"
I booked this hotel last minute and was very happy with it. Nice place. Will stay here again.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Mande'
"Nice, clean and comfortable with fabulous shower!!"
We had a great stay with no problems. Room was clean and comfortable. Having a coffee pot in the room was a plus.
Other trip May 12, 2014