All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
200 S Payne Stewart Drive, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"The peaceful side of Branson"
Great location, away from the noise and lights of the downtown strip. All the usual comforts.
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Henry
"Doesn't live up to it's price tag."
It's actually a fine motel, just nothing outstanding and for it's price of admission, I expected a little more. I have stayed at places of equal quality for less than half the money. Yes, things were fine, room was clean, bed was comfortable and pillows soft. There was a typical, musty odor to the bathroom, the ceiling fan didn't work and the sink drain didn't drain well. The room A/C was louder than my car and the breakfast wasn't as good as some Super 8's. If it would have been a $65 / $70 a night motel I would have given it a 5 start rating but they aren't giving what they are charging for. Won't go back.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
My granddaughter and 2 children were assigned a room. Room was attractive but as we began to use it we found hair in the shower and then turning down the bedding we found hair on the bed. We were assigned another room and found it had not been cleaned at all. The gentleman at the desk was very nice ( we knew it wasn't his fault) so assigned an other room on a different floor. The room on the fourth floor was very clean. The gentleman was embarrassed and apologized. We felt sorry for him...he deserves a medal for having to put up with conditions like this.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Great hotel, ideal for tournament teams"
We stayed at Hampton Inn on Branson Hills for a quick family fun weekend. The Hampton is in good shape with great staff. What we learned, however, is this is a prime spot for tournament teams with a sports plex across the street. I would absolutely stay if we were here for a tournament, but if I'm here to enjoy Branson there are other options with better location for Branson activities.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Excellent."
Very enjoyable stay. Great folks here.
1 night family trip May 26, 2015
Chad
"5 stars for Bill"
Front desk clerk Bill was wonderful. So friendly and genuinely nice. Very satisfied with hotel. Only slight downside was that the room was kind of small (and found coffee stirrer on floor) and breakfast was not all it was cracked up to be as shown on Hampton Inn website. Would stay again and recommend to others.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Chuck
"Good hotel!"
The lady at the front desk during the morning hours was awesome! The breakfast was good. Will return if the price is the same.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"great room"
Great room, we had a room for ourselves and one for children and grandchildren. We had one problem, in our son's room the hot water didn't work properly. We never reported it, they just showered in our room.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Branson Hills Hamptom"
Hotel did not fly American flag!!!!! Made reservation several weeks in advance. Upon arrival were told our (room type) room not available. Ended up with a handicap room which reduced the size of the room "living area". Disappointed with hotel's effort to find a suitable room. Our stay was five days. Elevators were dirty every day. Suggest they be cleaned "as needed" as opposed to a schedule. Power vents in bath area should be a standard feature. Our room did not have powered vent.
5 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
Phil
"Very noisy"
This hotel was nice if you are staying one night . When everything was off in our room we could hear Everthing going on in the rooms adjacent to us . So yeah that was a little uncomfortable . When I booked the room I was told there was a king room with a jetted jacuzzi tub which was untrue. In all my get away from stress weekend was a disaster .
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Room was clean and comfortable will stay there again.
2 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Great Mini Vaca Stay"
Hampton Inn was the perfect place to enjoy my mini vacation to Branspn with my husband! Great staff!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Annie
"Great place to stay in Branson!"
Always enjoy staying at Hampton Inns. This one was "off the beaten path" in Branson, which was nice. It was still within 5-10 if everything. Great place to stay if in the Branson area.
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
Wiliam
"Annual trip not as nice"
Always use Hamton Inns. This time things just werent up to par. Housekeeper just refolded used towels that were placed in shower. Floors not swept during 4 night stay. Used Coffee cups left. Disappointed.
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Just a weekend away"
No negatives here. Staff was very friendly,helpful. Breakfast was very good. Location was great, not so much traffic. And the hotel is very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
M
The only negative was there was no FOX station when the World Series was on..
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Great location. Good breakfast. Kids loved the pool. Front desk was very knowledgable. Beds super comfy. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Nice hotel up in the hills!"
Excellent complimentary breakfast & friendly & helpful staff!!
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Helpful Staff Worked It All Out"
Arriving late, we were giving one of the few remaining rooms. Our room was adjacent to the elevators and the noise kept us awake a large part of the night. The next morning, I requested a change and the manager was most helpful in relocating us to a much quieter room. Rooms ending in "17" are located next to the elevators. The complimentary breakfast was great and the complimentary WIFI was faster than most. The business center was well-located and efficient. The hotel itself is located off the main road by a buffer zone, which made it convenient but quiet. Major restaurants and shopping are within blocks.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nice Hotel Close to Great Golf Course"
Nice Hampton, good breakfast. Pool area was clean and worked for the kids. Lacked a hot tub. I really liked the short walk to a great golf course. Hotel is close to stores and restaurants and just minutes away from the business of downtown. Would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"Comfortable and accomodating"
The beds were lovely, the fitness room is well maintained and stays open until midnight, and the breakfast was great! It met all of my expectations and exceeded in some areas!
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
Chrystal L
"Nice Location"
For the price it provided the necessary service. Location was great. Staff was very informative. If it could be better the breakfast could have been upgraded to a more efficient way of service. Everyone was crowded in the serving area trying to serve themselves which slows the morning down. Other than it was great.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2014
RW
"Very nice hotel"
We had a really nice time here, I would choose it again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Carla
Great for family vacation stay.
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
Ray
"Branson Hampton Inn Review"
We had a delightful stay at Hampton Inn. The room was very clean and the service was exceptional! Stephen at the front desk had great advice and even gave us a coupon to use at a local restaurant for dinner. My only complaint was the breakfast was sub par, but it was free.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Katie
"Great hotel!"
This was a nice hotel but what made it the best was the friendly staff. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. They gave us maps, coupons and helpful tips for getting around. It was nice to stay a little ways from the strip without being too far. The hotel was also very clean and spacious!
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Nice Facility"
Kind of out of the way from downtown and strip but right next to golf course where I was playing. Newer facility with nice rooms and furnishings. Indoor pool and exercise center. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Rich
"Very Nice"
Everything was fine. Breakfast was good. Room was very comfortable and clean. Only complaint was my headboard was only a wall from the elevator. I'm a light sleeper. I wished I had a different room
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Very nice staff, Great hot breakfast, great beds and nice size room. Away from strip but easy access!!! Extremely pleased!!!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
"Not what I was expecting but still OK"
The room was smaller than I am used to at Hampton Inns. There should have been a refrigerator in the room. At breakfast, the eggs and cheese and the sausages were cold. They make great coffee and its always available and hot. Housekeeping could leave 4 packets of coffee instead of two for those who like coffee in the room to wake up.
2 night family trip Dec 3, 2013
major45
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Branson thanks to the hospitality provided at the Hampton Inn. Judy was especially friendly and helpful. THANK YOU. We definitely will return again and will recommend it to our friends.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Enjoyable drives to the strip and downtown"
This hotel is in the hills, but the drive from the hotel to all the attractions and shows was very pleasant. The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Everyone of the staff we encountered greeted us every single day we were here.
5 night family trip Nov 16, 2013
Doris
"Not good"
We were put in a room opposite the elevator. It was so loud all night long. There was also no hot water on both mornings that we were there. We will not stay here again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
"Very nice and comfortable hotel."
Everything was exceptional. Bed was great.
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"nice hotel"
this was a last minute reservation due to previous hotel cancelling after having the reservation for six months. this Hampton was great. had everything we had asked for. all personnel were nice and helpful. not on the strip but very easy to get to all areas. breakfast was good and changed up everyday. would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
bernie
"Love it!"
We have come to Branson every fall for the last 6yrs. Only once did we try somewhere else & we really wish we hadn't. This is the most pleasurable place to stay & what a view. That meet & exceed every need!
4 night trip Nov 5, 2013
Joy
Especially friendly, helpful staff. Bill and Ann were wonderful to us. Great location away from the hustle-bustle of the rest of Branson.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
rooms are very small mattress poor quality no exhausted fan in bathroom...
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
"Loved it all except for bed not comfortable"
Above average
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Nice for family vacation"
We had a nice stay at the Hampton Inn in Branson Hills. It was located off the main strip, but within convenient driving distance of everything in Branson. The rooms were very clean. They had good breakfasts, but it was very busy and crowded unless we ate really early. We used a rollaway bed for one of our kids, but we didn't realize until afterward that there was an additional charge for it. They have a nice pool and fitness room, but no hot tub. The beds were very hard.
4 night family trip Oct 16, 2013
"Away from the "strip", beautiful views"
I liked that the hotel was away from the main strip, therefore easier to access and quieter. It was not so far away, though. Easy access to the "red route". The staff was very friendly and helpful. Since the breakfast area was crowded, I enjoyed their breakfast snack bags on the go. The room was spacious and comfortable. The only issue I had really was that newer construction hotels seem to forget that noise reduction is important! I don't want to be able to hear other guests conversations through the walls. Please insulate the rooms better!
2 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2013
DM
"We were treated very well. The room was ready."
The room was ready @ 3:00 PM when they had stated 4:00 PM check in. Every thing couldn't have been better.
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Would do again"
We had a good stay. The rooms very nice and we liked being on the outer edge of Branson.
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2013
Ashley
"Sticky notes on ......"
Rooms were small. Did not have any bagels, fruit or hershey kisses to greet you with. Sticky notes were left on our head boards telling us the bedspreads were fresh for us..............didn't think they were going to be anything but fresh from a Hampton. So the sticky notes were "tacky". Breakfast was good but I've stayed at other Hamptons were they served much better like scrambled eggs and biscuits. Over all the stay was OK. Parking lot was FULL and hard to find any space. *Close to Sight and Sound Theater and out of the main business traffic.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Larry Gibson
"need good bed"
Close to Sight and Sound theater. Always need good bed, Hampton has this. Good Breakfast hot and cold.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Gibson
"Over Priced"
The staff was great, the room was clean, and the breakfast wasn't bad, except for what appeared to be powdered eggs. The room was small, small television, no microwave or refrigerator. We believe it cost TOO much for what we received.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Keylord
"Very clothes to the shows and sights."
We loved our stay and wished we would have stayed longer. Our room was very clean. The location was perfect.
2 night trip Sep 24, 2013
We came here for our regular sojourn to Branson for the Fall Harvest festivals in the area. This newer hotel was well staffed and courteous in accommodating our need to stay an additional night. A definite addition to your favorites list.
2 night romance trip Sep 20, 2013
TK
"Nice hotel. Very courteous staff."
Very nice facility. As we came and went the staff was always welcoming us and wishing us a happy day. They asked if everything was ok and to let them know if there was anything we needed. The hot breakfast was good and everything was always stocked. Variety was good. The area was kept clean.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"trip to Branson"
When we checked in I was tired from the 12 hr drive so i took a shower immediatly when I went to lie down I noticed the bed had not been cleaned prior to us arriving, I asked for another room and the front desk was very professional and gave me another room I was disappointed but the second room was clean and I had no other issues.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2013