All hotels in Madrid, Spain
Avenida de Aragon 332, Madrid, Madrid, 28022, Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wonderfully helpful staff and comfortable room"
The room was very comfortable and the hotel is close to Madrid airport. The staff was very attentive to our needs and helpful in giving us advice on direction.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
bill
"Good location, close to shopping and airport"
Nice amenities in bathroom, reasonably good beds, good location close to shopping, would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Cecily
"Really nice hotel. The dinner buffet was excellent"
The hotel was clean and the people that worked at the hotel were very accommodating. Pool was clean. The only downside was that it was not in city center.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Great hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
robert
"Good Hotel for Airport Travel"
This hotel was perfect for what we needed: close access to the airport. There are a few restaurants and small convenience stores close by, and shopping mall. Also, a park with a great running trail if you need to get out and exercise.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
"It's almost fabulous - once you get there!"
If you're arriving by car,get very specific directions. We were lost for almost 45 minutes, even after stopping for help from other hotels in the area. The front desk was less than sympathetic when we asked about dropping off luggage before returning the rental car to the airport. But once the dust had settled I have to admit the staff was much kinder - especially the younger of the two that evening. The room was large, comfortable, very clean, good wi-fi. Generous, delicious breakfast. Easy, free shuttle to the airport. The only other little glitch was that the pre-flight check in machine was out of order. It might have been nice if a sign had been put on it so that people didn't have to spend time trying to figure out what to do.
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
It was excelent. The facilities, the rooms And the front desk employes are excelent as well as the bus drivers I did not have the chance to talk with the room cleaners but it was very clean I have stayed 5 times at the NB AND WILL CONTINUE TO STAY IN THE FUTURE JACK GOLDIKENER PUERTO RICO
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
JACK
"Nice hotel, great service."
The Hotel was clean and the staff friendly. I was pleased with the services and amenities offered. I received "value" for the price paid. The location is fine if want to stay close to the airport. If you want to be close to Madrid, the transportation back and forth from this hotel is not convenient (unless you pay a taxi).
3 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
Roger A.
"near airport, good stop for catching flight"
You will need GPS to get to hotel even though it is visible from interstate. Had a restful stay before catching flight home. Enjoyed hotel restaurant buffet.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Pamela
"Amazing value right next to the airport"
Hotel Nuevo Boston is an excellent value for the money. It's really a VERY nice hotel and the staff is wonderfully helpful, courteous, and professional.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"Modern, clean; great buffet; unfriendly staff"
We chose the hotel because its close to the airport, and pricing is also reasonable, and reviews were good. Physical condition of hotel is great. All new and clean. Great hot shower, and the included buffet breakfast was AAA++, and opened on time right at 7am sharp. The decor is modern and refreshingly different. I love the large lighted numbers for each room - they were several inches tall! Cheerful environment throughout reception, hallways and rooms. However, attitude of front desk and waiter less than satisfactory. They seemed very friendly to Spanish speaking locals, but as soon as it our turn at the front desk, the manager was short and curt, none of the friendliness he showed the Spanish speaking guest in front of us. I totally didn't appreciate that. (FYI - we are English speaking Asians.) OK, I could say it was that one person. But next morning, at the dining room, I received the same cold treatment from the waiter. So that's a one strong negative for this international hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Irene
"Super hotel near airport."
Good shuttle service to and from airport. Contemporary hotel. Nice bar and dining room. Morning coffee in the lobby would be a big help.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
"Great hotel near airport."
Nice hotel with free shuttle to airport. Very nice lobby, room and helpful staff. We especially liked that we were given an option to just get coffee and pastries for half the price than buying the whole buffet breakfast. Recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Bulu Parekh
"Great airport hotel"
We stay at this hotel on the night prior to flying out of Madrid. We have stayed there 4 times since we visit Spain regularly to see family. The hotel is modern, clean,and comfortable. It offers good room service and has a bus that leaves on the hour for the airport. You can't beat the price. We will continue to stay there when we are returning home the next morning.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Maria
"A better airport hotel."
We flew into the Madrid airport at about 11:00 at night. The hotel's shuttle showed up promptly and in about five minutes we were at the hotel. The desk staff was very helpful and had our bags delivered to the room while we had dinner in their restaurant which would be closing shortly. The staff at the restaurant attentive, and while it was great to have food available the restaurant was average in price and product. The room was very nice with a nice bathroom and all soaps, toothbrush, etc that you would need. The shuttle at 7:30 the next morning went seamlessly.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Highly Recommended"
Overnight stay to be close to airport. Very friendly helpful staff. Excellent dinner and breakfast buffet. Wish I had more time to take advantage of being close to city center.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Maria
Very helpful staff; shuttle to/from airport was a great convenience
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Guelma
"Nice hotel near to Barajas"
Very convenient if you have to make connection flights from one day to the other. They pick up you and drop at the airport (you have to call them when arrive) modern, clean and confortable. Only negative point is that i got a smoking room, maybe my mistake that i did not request non-smoking.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
daniela
"Very good hotel close to airport"
Free transfer from/to airport every hour, make reservation to airport to secure seat. Excelent buffet dinner, take a look by yourself but kitchen closes at 11 pm and waiters pick up all food, thank you waiter Jose.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"..."
very nice people tv volume would not go up loud enough
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
kevin
This is a four star hotel at 2 star prices. The room was immaculate and very comfortable. The staff were most helpful and transport by the free shuttle to the airport took only 15 minutes. I will definitely stay here the next time I'm in Madrid.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Great stay near the airport!"
Neighborhood safe, no frills or eateries nearby. But for an overnight stay (long layover) near the airport, his place was great! Quality very good, modern decor, super stylish. Big tub for a weary traveler. Restaurant was "ok". Windows open over garden and pool view. Overall, would have expected to pay $125-150+ for similar quality in the states.
1 night trip May 10, 2015
Katherine
"Lovely people, welcoming, helpful, friendly"
Good bed, great to have a bath after travelling so many countries & only showers. Breakfast buffet ok. Like the decor, sound-proofing could be improved because open design funnels sound of restaurant up through rooms, but not enough to keep me awake
Other trip May 18, 2015
world traveller
"Great value for the money"
They pick you up at the airport, just call them after you have picked up your luggage. They have breakfast available. To go downtown you just need to take a bus, then the metro.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Always a great place to stay."
We have stayed at Nuevo Boston many times and it is always a great experience. Convenient to Barajas and to downtown Madrid.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Española
"Good overnight for connecting flight"
Very modern, staff friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip May 12, 2015
Denise
"Nice stay!"
Great hotel with free shuttle service to and from airport. The breakfast and dinner buffet was very good and priced well. The hotel does have an exercise room with several cardio machines and free weights and some stationary equipment. My only complaint, which is small is the pool is not scheduled to open until June 1.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Very nice hotel far from city and close to aiport"
This hotel was very nicely decorated, clean and friendly staff. The breakfast was REALLY good, maybe the best of my travels w/ fresh fruit, bread, cold cuts, and pastries. However it is quite a pain to get to the center of Madrid and expensive. We ended up taking a cab (costs about $20-25 euros) rather than walking 30 min to train station. The nice thing is that it is closer to the airport and there is a free shuttle there. If this trip is to enjoy the city then I would recommend a hotel closer to Madrid. Lastly I was disappointed that the pool was closed. I visited this hotel in May and it was quite warm outside but, because it is not summer yet, the pool was closed :( very disappointing
Other trip May 10, 2015
PC
"So-so"
I chose this hotel for the great reviews but found it to be so-so. The staff was very nice and the free shuttle service to and from the airport was fantastic, but the hotel itself seemed very "airport hotel-ish." The halls and fake plants looked old, tired, and dusty. The location was quite remote, so don't expect to find anything around. You'll be landlocked and will have to get all food at the hotel restaurant. Food was good but limited. The turn off was that we reserved a no-smoking room and as soon as we walked into the room it was obvious that someone (perhaps numerous people) had been smoking in the bathroom. Everything was saturated with cigarette smoke. Even better: when we went to bed, we noticed that someone had tied a plastic bag around the smoke detector. They did have a free internet station and printer so that you could print out your boarding passes.
Other trip May 6, 2015
Cristina
"Friendly staff, clean room. Overall great stay!"
It was much more than I expected. I had a long layover in Madrid and decided to book this hotel last minute after seeing the good reviews. The staff was very nice. The room was clean and comforable.
1 night trip May 3, 2015
Cynthia
"Great hotel find near the Madrid airport"
Needed a convenient airport hotel prior to our flight from Madrid. Wanted a good breakfast, comfortable room and free airport shuttle. Hotel Nuevo Boston exceeded our expectations. Great value and very convenient and modern hotel.
1 night trip with friends Apr 29, 2015
Jan
"Madrid"
Excellent
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Excellent!"
We stayed in this hotel only fr one night, and choose it because it's closeness to the airport and the price found in Expedia. We were blown away by the look of the hotel, it's modern, good looking, everything looks new, too bad we were unable to enjoy it for a longer period.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Excellent for Airport Stopover"
We needed an night in Madrid between planes and chose Nuevo Boston. Except for problems with wireless we were very happy with our stay. We ate in their dining room and had great food with excellent service.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Nice place poor public transportation access"
Nice place, but poor access to public transportation to get to center of town. Located in industrial area near airport about 1+ mile from local neighborhood restaurants.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Rafael
"excellent hotel close to airport"
Excellent hotel near the airport. Good breakfast, quiet room, with a free shuttle to the airport.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
toscorita
"Nice affordable 4 Star Hotel"
Although it a bit far from the main attractions I got a lot more for my money than I would have if I stayed in the center. Friendly staff their burgers were almost the best food we had in Madrid! Breakfast buffet not bad but wish they varied it more, it was the same every day. Bus stop just a 5min walk n 10min away frm closest metro station so transport no issue. was a pleasant stay at Nuevo Boston! Victor at reception was great! Thx to all!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Denise
Great stay, nice rooms, hotel is in a random area, but convenient with the free airport shuttle. There is a shuttle into the city on weekends, but it runs at certain times and you have to make a reservation. I missed it, but the staff gave me instructions on how to take public transportation to the city, which was very easy - 5 min walk to the bus, and then the bus to the metro.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Everything is fine, I recommend this hotel strongly. I just wish the staff was a bit more careful. How the hell I was supposed to know that I needed to reserve my shuttle ride to the airport next morning? They should ask at check in if I needed a ride. When I went down at 7am for the ride to the airport, they said it was full and must have asked for it the day before. If they stay this busy, they should make it a policy and notify the guests. I had to spend 25 Euro to hitch a ride to the airport. Other than this, it was an excellent hotel.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
CantonGuy
"HOTEL OK, good value/price."
airport overnight stay. Very comfy room, good shower, nice bed. The shuttle takes like a 20-25 minute ride from airport T4.... (it is closer to T1) The shuttle in the morning runs every hour.
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
We spent one night on our way backed to the. states. Hotel was extremely nice..shuttle to the airport most convenient. We would. Have liked breakfast but too expensive. Overall very good!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Nice Hotel with an airport shuttle and is close to a great shopping mall.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Modern flair"
Hotel is ultra modern! Very interesting layout ! Elevators are small but manageable. So nice they have an airport shuttle, but reserve your spot early as they fill up! Otherwise you may end up at the airport waaaaay early! Restaurant was quite $$$ and waiters not so nice. Food was just ok, but I found it amusing that beer was less expensive than buying water!! Overall a nice place!!
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
"Great hotel near the airport"
The hotel is clean, the staff is helpful, and they have a great shuttle to the airport.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
toscorita
"Great value"
Loved everything about the hotel. The lobby was clean and modern. Check in was quick. The room was spacious, clean, modern and very functional and quiet. Bathroom good sized and well equipped. Breakfast buffet was excellent with those wonderful small crusty roles that were the best I had on my trip and the egg and potato tortilla as well!! I can't imagine a better value. Call the hotel for their shuttle. I thought it didn't run on weekends so took a taxi. Madrid airport has a 20 Euro minimum for the first 10Ks so the trip, though a short one, cost me 23 Euros.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Phyllis
"Visit to Madrid."
This is my 1st trip to Spain. The stay at Hotel Neuvo, Boston, It was a very good experience.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Rose
"Nice hotel with very friendly staff !"
Nice hotel with very friendly efficient staff and good shuttle service to and from airport !
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Gavin
"Airport Hotel"
Excellent hotel; very convenient to the airport; free shuttle service to the airport(need to call hotel for the service when flying in); very welcoming and helpfull staff at front desk; very good dinner buffet; modern and comfortable rooms. Would defenitely stay there again and would recommend it!!!!
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
frank
"Welcoming hotel, very convenient for airport"
Recent trips to Morocco and France required overnight stays in Madrid. The Boston Nuevo Hotel was my choice for both trips. A free and convenient shuttle is available from/to the airport, and the hotel is in an area of Madrid that is just a short distance drive from the airport. The hotel reception (and, in particular, Ana Cruz) is very welcoming and helpful. An excellent breakfast buffet is served in the restaurant, and the evening buffet is also outstanding. In between, a snack menu is available (the burger with goat’s cheese is fantastic!). The hotel is new and modern. The rooms are spacious, clean, and very comfortable. The normal peace and quiet (and my sleep) was unfortunately interrupted by loud noise from inconsiderate guests returning to their rooms in the early hours. I liked this hotel a lot, and will definitely choose to stay here on any future Madrid layovers.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the airport"
Excellent shuttle service to the airport and downtown. Be careful shuttle service to Madrid's downtown is only on weekends.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015