All hotels in Blackshear, Georgia, United States of America
155 Main Street, Blackshear, GA, 31516, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Excellent service"
The staff was very pleasant and attentive!!!! Speedy check-in. The room was very clean and peaceful.
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Thank you so much for responding to the survey regarding your stay at the Comfort Inn of Blackshear, GA. We are happy you got to enjoy the comfort of our guest rooms and experience the hospitality our staff is known for. If you travel to Blackshear in the future, we would welcome the opportunity to serve you again. Enjoy your summer!
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
"Convenient"
Staff is always friendly. Hotel is clean. Easy access to local businesses. Very clean town.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Quaint Town with a great hotel"
The only issue we had was the shower curtain was moldy and stunk when we were in the shower. It needs to be changed or else washed. Other than that the stay was great and the staff were very courteous.
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in Blackshear and were able to experience the warmth and hospitality of our staff. I want to apologize that your shower curtain was not up to our usual standards and I thank you for bringing it to our attention. All housekeepers have been informed and the issue has been resolved. We certainly hope to have the privilege of serving you again soon. Sincerely, Peggy Wall, GM
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
The nicest staff I've ever ran into!
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Dear Celeste, What a kind response! I'm so glad you were able to experience the warmth and friendliness our staff is known for. We all wanted to express our thanks for you taking time to review your stay. We hope you will come again soon (and often)! Sincerely, Peggy Wall and the entire staff
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Celeste
"Good hotel."
Great hotel. Only decent choice around.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Cristian
Nice, clean hotel. Too close to railroad crossing with trains until midnight
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Hi, Danny! I'm glad you had the opportunity to stay with us in Blackshear. We try very hard to run an exceptional hotel and it is very gratifying when our guests notice and appreciate our efforts! I'm sorry you were disturbed by the train but happy that you were pleased with our facility. We do hope you will visit us again, Danny! Sincerely, Peggy Wall, General Manager
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
danny
"Perfect for what I do"
Perfect for my weekend hunting trips to South Georgia. Always well kept, clean and friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Clean"
Very clean hotel. The staff was very curtious and friendly.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Connie
"Clean and Comfortable"
A decent stay.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
WT
A clean motel at a reasonable price. Great staff.
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Dear Jay, Thank you so much for the nice response. I'm glad you were able to visit Blackshear and experience the warmth and friendliness of our hotel staff. We all hope you will visit us again very soon! We appreciate your business very much.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Jay
"Pleasantly surprised"
I was surprised to find such a nice national-chain hotel in the small town of Blackshear, where I was visiting friends. The staff was friendly and professional. My room was clean and nicely furnished. It had a refrigerator, coffee maker. and microwave. Hot breakfast was included in the room rate. I would stay here again.
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Dear Terri, I'm glad you were pleasantly surprised to find us tucked away in Blackshear, just waiting to take great care of you! Comments from our guests are a wonderful way for us to gauge our service and make sure we are fulfilling our commitment to great guest satisfaction. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, Terri. We hope you will stay with us again very soon!
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
Terri
"Small town, big hospitality"
Staff was friendly, hotel was clean, rooms were a good size. Highly recommend!
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Thank you so much for such a nice recommendation! It was kind of you to take time to respond to the survey regarding your stay at Comfort Inn of Blackshear. We hope you will come again soon...and often! We look forward to serving you then.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Great value! Tremendous service!"
I always stay at the property when visiting Blackshear and am never disappointed. Really comfortable beds and a wonderful staff that might provide one of the best service experiences of any hotel I have visited. Top notch people and facility along with a great value!
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Hi, Joseph! Thank you so much for the beautiful recommendation you gave the staff and facility at Comfort Inn of Blackshear, Georgia! We consider it a distinct privilege to serve our guests and consider it the highest of compliments when they return often to stay with us! We hope to see you again very soon!
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Joseph A.
Very nice staff clean and neat location
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Only place so it's perfect"
This is the only chain hotel in Blackshear so not much to compare it to, but not is new and very nice!
2 night business trip May 28, 2013
"Good hotel for family"
The hotel was clean and very accessible to where we were going/
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
Nice, clean place to stay. Staff was very nice and helpful!
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2012
Lpetersen

"CONFORT Y SERVICIO GARANTIZADO"
EXCELENTE, MUY BUEN SERVICIO, COMODIDAD Y LIMPIESA.
Mucho gracias!
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
MX
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Dear Ben, I see you filled out a survey after your stay at our hotel. We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us and we hope you will come back soon! We always enjoy it when past guests come to stay with us again! Until then, we wish you great health and happiness.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
Ben

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn Blackshear

"Excellent!"
08/14/15 KrazyKenyons Lexington, South Carolina
Great time with great friends. Clean place and friendly staff. The pool was clean and they even opened it for us late being that we all didn't get in from our event until late. Will definitely be staying here again and every time we come to Moccasin Creek ORP.
"A/C loud and annoying"
08/13/15 roadwarrior1982 College Park, Georgia
Thankfully I only stayed here one night there's no way I could've stayed more than that. The A/C unit in the room was very loud, I had to choose if I wanted to be cool or hear the television. They need to get that fixed asap. It also interrupted my sleep. Other than that the room was nice and big, bathroom was clean, and staff was friendly.
"Friendly staff in a wonderful town"
07/31/15 Robin D Gainesville, Florida
We traveled to Blackshear specifically to complete the Blackshear Geotour for my son's 13th birthday. We were met with very courteous and friendly staff. We stayed in 2 rooms for our party of 7 and the beds were extremely comfortable and A/C felt wonderful in the July heat. Though we dealt with some unexpected issues during our stay, the management and staff were helpful and attentive and met our every need. Miss Peggy is a gem and your classic southern lady. Breakfast was a typical hotel breakfast, nothing memorable but it was satisfying to start the day. We would stay here again if we ventured through Blackshear again.
"Great Value in a Small Town"
07/09/15 Steven H Patterson, Georgia
We live near Blackshear and last week our home air conditioner broke down. Being the July 4th weekend it was necessary to stay at a hotel until repairs could be made. The Comfort Inn is new to the area so it was selected. We were surprised at how nicely appointed this hotel is, a surprise in a small rural town. The lobby is very clean and inviting and we received a friendly greeting at the desk. The room was very comfortable and clean. WiFi was easy to access, TV was up to date and water pressure in bath perfect. The staff here are friendly and helpful and made the stay a pleasant one. Highly recommended.
"Great , friendly staff"
06/21/15 Jaysuhn12 Jacksonville, Florida
I have been a stay in here for two weeks now and it has been a fantastic stay. The staff are all very friendly and helpful and the breakfast in the morning isn't too bad either. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are always clean. They even have a washer and dryer available so you can do your own laundry.
05/26/15 marie_25m
My first time staying at this hotel and I was pleasantly surprised at how clean the rooms are. The lady at the front desk was really friendly and asked me about how I found the room and my overall experience during my stay. Good selection for breakfast. I have zero complaints.
"You want clean-here it is!"
04/25/15 Terri W Powhatan, Virginia, United States
The hotel staff is friendly and accommodating, the hotel is nice and well maintained. The breakfast is fresh and well stocked but the usual free breakfast fare. The best thing (and you know the most important) is that this hotel is CLEAN! The bedding is amazing. The nicest sheets I have ever slept on (and I have stayed in some really nice hotels) but the level of cleanliness puts this hotel over the top. THANK YOU for such a wonderful experience.
"Awesome stay"
04/10/15 iampaidfor Savannah, Georgia
This hotel was booked for me for a business trip, and it turned out to be great! The staff was very friendly, and took care of everything. The room was super clean, and had plenty of space for me. The bed was big and comfy which was appreciated after working all night. The room was quiet (except for the train), which was appreciated since I was sleeping during the day. I'll be there for 2 more weeks, and I just know that it's going to be great.
"Very clean and comfortable with a great staff."
01/08/15 lkmkpt Tennessee
We were very pleased with the hotel. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Very clean and comfortable room. We will stay again when we are back in town. Breakfast was pleasant with plenty of choices.
"Nice Place!"
12/02/14 Robin M Miami, Florida
Very nice property in south Georgia. We were in town for a family memorial,and rented three rooms for ourselves and our children, with other family members renting additional rooms. The hotel put us all on the same floor and in the same wing, which was very convenient. The grandchildren and little cousins could visit from room to room, and our seven-year old granddaughter was able to "help" me get ready for the event, while snagging a mini-makeover for herself :) The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful during a smooth check-in, exhibiting the Southern hospitality you might expect, but don't always receive. The room itself was very clean, and surprisingly spacious, and we had enough pillows for a comfortable bed. Breakfast was actually good, with enough variety that all of the children ate without complaining (loved the waffles!), and the coffee was better than average. We happened to be there the weekend of the Z garage sale, and it was nice to grab a cup of coffee Saturday morning and walk over to the little shops to browse and kill some time while waiting for everyone to get ready. The hotel itself is set back from the main road, quiet and pet friendly (although we didn't bring our puppy this trip) and close to a number of restaurants. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel, and would make a point of staying over the next time I hit the road!