All hotels in Blackshear, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here155 Main Street, Blackshear, GA, 31516, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Excellent service"
The staff was very pleasant and attentive!!!! Speedy check-in. The room was very clean and peaceful.
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
The nicest staff I've ever ran into!
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Dear Celeste, What a kind response! I'm so glad you were able to experience the warmth and friendliness our staff is known for. We all wanted to express our thanks for you taking time to review your stay. We hope you will come again soon (and often)! Sincerely, Peggy Wall and the entire staff
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
Celeste
"Good hotel."
Great hotel. Only decent choice around.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Cristian
Nice, clean hotel. Too close to railroad crossing with trains until midnight
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Hi, Danny! I'm glad you had the opportunity to stay with us in Blackshear. We try very hard to run an exceptional hotel and it is very gratifying when our guests notice and appreciate our efforts! I'm sorry you were disturbed by the train but happy that you were pleased with our facility. We do hope you will visit us again, Danny! Sincerely, Peggy Wall, General Manager
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
danny
"Perfect for what I do"
Perfect for my weekend hunting trips to South Georgia. Always well kept, clean and friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Clean"
Very clean hotel. The staff was very curtious and friendly.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Connie
"Clean and Comfortable"
A decent stay.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
WT
A clean motel at a reasonable price. Great staff.
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Dear Jay, Thank you so much for the nice response. I'm glad you were able to visit Blackshear and experience the warmth and friendliness of our hotel staff. We all hope you will visit us again very soon! We appreciate your business very much.
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Jay
"Pleasantly surprised"
I was surprised to find such a nice national-chain hotel in the small town of Blackshear, where I was visiting friends. The staff was friendly and professional. My room was clean and nicely furnished. It had a refrigerator, coffee maker. and microwave. Hot breakfast was included in the room rate. I would stay here again.
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Dear Terri, I'm glad you were pleasantly surprised to find us tucked away in Blackshear, just waiting to take great care of you! Comments from our guests are a wonderful way for us to gauge our service and make sure we are fulfilling our commitment to great guest satisfaction. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, Terri. We hope you will stay with us again very soon!
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
Terri
"Small town, big hospitality"
Staff was friendly, hotel was clean, rooms were a good size. Highly recommend!
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Thank you so much for such a nice recommendation! It was kind of you to take time to respond to the survey regarding your stay at Comfort Inn of Blackshear. We hope you will come again soon...and often! We look forward to serving you then.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Great value! Tremendous service!"
I always stay at the property when visiting Blackshear and am never disappointed. Really comfortable beds and a wonderful staff that might provide one of the best service experiences of any hotel I have visited. Top notch people and facility along with a great value!
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Hi, Joseph! Thank you so much for the beautiful recommendation you gave the staff and facility at Comfort Inn of Blackshear, Georgia! We consider it a distinct privilege to serve our guests and consider it the highest of compliments when they return often to stay with us! We hope to see you again very soon!
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Joseph A.
Very nice staff clean and neat location
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
"Only place so it's perfect"
This is the only chain hotel in Blackshear so not much to compare it to, but not is new and very nice!
2 night business trip May 28, 2013
"Good hotel for family"
The hotel was clean and very accessible to where we were going/
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
Nice, clean place to stay. Staff was very nice and helpful!
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2012
Lpetersen
"Pets Allowed?"
At check in I was surprized to find out I was required to pay a $50.00 non-refundable pet deposit (that was not listed on the Expedia website). After speaking to the Manager, we agreed on $30.00. Later that evening the desk clerk was required to "inspect" my room because I left my dog alone while dining out. I was told he had been whining and scratching at the door when the clerk and manager were standing on the outside. Ofcourse there was no damage (the dog is groomed frequently) but I am still upset by this treatment. If they do not want to allow pets, then don't.
Other trip Jul 5, 2012
Ellen

"CONFORT Y SERVICIO GARANTIZADO"
EXCELENTE, MUY BUEN SERVICIO, COMODIDAD Y LIMPIESA.
Mucho gracias!
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
MX
Response by Comfort Inn Blackshear
Dear Ben, I see you filled out a survey after your stay at our hotel. We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us and we hope you will come back soon! We always enjoy it when past guests come to stay with us again! Until then, we wish you great health and happiness.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2013
Ben
1 night trip Jun 29, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn Blackshear

05/26/15 marie_25m
My first time staying at this hotel and I was pleasantly surprised at how clean the rooms are. The lady at the front desk was really friendly and asked me about how I found the room and my overall experience during my stay. Good selection for breakfast. I have zero complaints.
"You want clean-here it is!"
04/25/15 Terri W Powhatan, Virginia, United States
The hotel staff is friendly and accommodating, the hotel is nice and well maintained. The breakfast is fresh and well stocked but the usual free breakfast fare. The best thing (and you know the most important) is that this hotel is CLEAN! The bedding is amazing. The nicest sheets I have ever slept on (and I have stayed in some really nice hotels) but the level of cleanliness puts this hotel over the top. THANK YOU for such a wonderful experience.
"Awesome stay"
04/10/15 iampaidfor Savannah, Georgia
This hotel was booked for me for a business trip, and it turned out to be great! The staff was very friendly, and took care of everything. The room was super clean, and had plenty of space for me. The bed was big and comfy which was appreciated after working all night. The room was quiet (except for the train), which was appreciated since I was sleeping during the day. I'll be there for 2 more weeks, and I just know that it's going to be great.
"Very clean and comfortable with a great staff."
01/08/15 lkmkpt Tennessee
We were very pleased with the hotel. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Very clean and comfortable room. We will stay again when we are back in town. Breakfast was pleasant with plenty of choices.
"Nice Place!"
12/02/14 Robin M Miami, Florida
Very nice property in south Georgia. We were in town for a family memorial,and rented three rooms for ourselves and our children, with other family members renting additional rooms. The hotel put us all on the same floor and in the same wing, which was very convenient. The grandchildren and little cousins could visit from room to room, and our seven-year old granddaughter was able to "help" me get ready for the event, while snagging a mini-makeover for herself :) The front desk personnel were friendly and helpful during a smooth check-in, exhibiting the Southern hospitality you might expect, but don't always receive. The room itself was very clean, and surprisingly spacious, and we had enough pillows for a comfortable bed. Breakfast was actually good, with enough variety that all of the children ate without complaining (loved the waffles!), and the coffee was better than average. We happened to be there the weekend of the Z garage sale, and it was nice to grab a cup of coffee Saturday morning and walk over to the little shops to browse and kill some time while waiting for everyone to get ready. The hotel itself is set back from the main road, quiet and pet friendly (although we didn't bring our puppy this trip) and close to a number of restaurants. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel, and would make a point of staying over the next time I hit the road!
"Repeat customer since they open in 2010"
06/30/14 Repeat C Florida Keys, Florida
Rooms are nice and clean. The staff is great each time we've stayed here, but the breakfast choices are poor. They've really scaled back...they only serve sausage gravy, biscuit, toast, bagels and eggs. No other meat selection. We walked to McDonald (a block from the hotel) each morning for breakfast.
"Nice,Quiet Stay"
06/15/14 Richpsv Venice, Florida
My family and I recently had an overnight stay at the Comfort Inn in Blackshear.We have been here before back in 2011.The hotel experience was just as nice now as it was back in 2011.The check in procedure was accomplished quickly and in a very friendly manner.Our room was clean and comfortable enough for 3 people.Mattress and pillows were firm and we got a good night's sleep. Breakfast was standard hotel fare.This is a quiet location and the hotel is set back from Rt.84.
"Best hotel in south ga"
05/23/14 Backriver1 Jacksonville, Florida
I've stayed at over 37 hotels from savannah to Macon and south to Valdosta. This hotel really makes the effort to give you a first rate stay. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Rooms are spotless and bathrooms are also. I have a solar company and at the end of a scorching hot day I really just want to relax and cool down and this is the place to do it. They make you feel as if your coming home. Definitely on my list to stay when I'm anywhere near the area, I'd drive an extra hour out of my way to stay here and will. Cost is great for experience. You won't be dissapointed!
"Wonderful accommodations"
03/27/14 Barbara B Atlanta, Georgia
I travel to Blackshear, GA monthly on business. The folks at the Comfort Inn are very friendly, and so accommodating. The rooms are spotless! I am delighted to have the mini-refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker there in the room. I was also impressed with the fitness center. It, too, is very clean, and has four different pieces of fitness equipment. It is a pleasure to stay at this hotel.
01/08/14 Flatcoatfun Orlando, Florida
I was also at the Ladies Retriever Retreat and was amazed at the great hotel accomodations. Going to a small town and a dog event usually means a very old hotel. This one looks brand new. Love having the mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker in the room. Everything was sparkling clean. The staff was welcoming and effecient even with a big group of women and dogs coming and going. They even had breakfast ready early. Has hot items like biscuit and gravy, eggs. I had room 111 and it was easy access to a side door to take the dog out, and I never heard the train! Thanks again for welcoming our large group of ladies and our big dogs. Not many hotels would be so friendly. We really appreciate it and I will be sure to stay here again when I'm back for another event!