All hotels in Kilgore, Texas, United States of America

"Nice place in Kilgore"
Very pleasant
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Family reunion"
The overall stay was good. I do have an issue with the pool area. My 3 year old granddaughter stepped on the white plastic drain cover and completely fell in it. Thankfully she just suffered a cut on her toe. It could have been much worse.....broken bones etc. While trying to get to her from the hot tub, I fell on the slick floor. The choice of concrete rather than a pool tile made it very dangerous to walk.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Lesa
"Kilgore, Texas visit"
The hotel was very clean and the hotel staff and maids were all very nice. The only complaint would be that our refrigerator froze all our drinks and the breakfast was the same thing every morning for our weeklong stay. Would have been nice to change up some items. We ended up eating breakfast out one morning to change things up. Overall, one of the nicest hotels we have stayed at.
6 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
John F.
"Great room, breakfast & staff !"
Friendly staff, clean room, good free breakfast, comfortable bed.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Carole
"Clean"
We stay here when visiting son in school, this stay I had a meeting. It is always clean!
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
Johnnie
"GREAT STAY"
It more than served the purpose of our trip. Nice, clean, comfortable and all the amenities that were required.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Awesome"
We had a Le-Vel Local and the staff was very nice and helpful
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Juan
It was a good experience
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"Tooth brushless."
we were not planning on staying and we did not have our tooth brushes nor hygene toiletries. Needless to say they didnt have any available.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
This stay was a overnight stop on a two day trip. The hotel is a short drive from the interstate but worth it. Very nice, clean hotel. I like the no smoking hotel.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Best Hotel in Kilgore!!!!"
New Hotel, Great Lobby, free beer and wine from 5:30 to 7 pm every night!! Rooms are clean and beds are comfy.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Rocky
"Great Stay!"
Went to take teens to visit Kilgore College. It was a very good experience. Hotel was clean confortable and breakfast was huge! WILL STAY AGAIN AND will try other comfort suites based on this experience.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Lori
"Very nice people"
Very nice people at front desk nice place to stay
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
lucia
"Like-new building"
I was pleasantly surprised at the condition of the hotel-everything seemed new or nearly new. Cleanliness was also very good. The weight room had equipment that was like new.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Alison
"Wonderful stay."
The desk people were very courteous, efficient, friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Being in town for a pre-visit funeral, the motel offered a peaceful and restful place to end our nights. The breakfast was just what we needed and the attendant was very nice as well as helpful.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Sherry
"A Quick Getaway"
Excellent stay! Excellent rooms and service! Will visit again.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Cozy"
The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. I would stay again.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Andrea
"Great place to stay!"
Great room size. Nice staff. Delicious variety for breakfast. Very comfortable stay! We will remember to bring our bathing suits next time for the indoor heated pool. :-)
1 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
We had an overnight stay to visit family in the area and our hotel accomodations were very comfortable. The room was spacious & clean. I like that this hotel has a smoke-free environment. It has no lingering smells of smoke in the halls or rooms. My daughter likes the breakfast in the mornings too. The staff is always polite & friendly. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
RHONDA
"Big town feel, small town price"
For such a small town it was extremely nice. Will definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2014
Hotel is super, very comfortable and clean. Only criticism is housekeeping missed the room as we were there for several days. Front end addressed immediate needs. Otherwise one of the very best hotels for comfort, great rest and stay; and considering the price absolutely a great value.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Awesome stay"
Found the staff and the condition of the room was awesome. The free hot breakfast the next morning was refreshing.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Martin
Continental breakfast was cramped and awkward. Could hear snoring through the wall.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Quiet & Comfortable"
Great hotel, no complaints.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Work trip to Kilgore"
always a great stay and convenient to my work location
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Room was good.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Tim W.
Kinda rude and disconnected stafg
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Very close to Kilgore College"
Nice, big room. Great breakfast. Slow elevator! Breakfast attendant is awesome!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice large room"
Loved the really nice lady working in the breakfast area each morning! She is awesome!
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Most Comfortable Beds and Pillows on Vacation"
I really enjoyed our overnight at the Comfort Suites. The young woman who checked us in was super nice and very friendly. She went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed and had a comfortable room. The beds and pillows were voted by the entire family as the most comfortable we had during our road trip. We all slept pretty well although a mechanical noise woke me a few times. The room was clean and spacious overall. The indoor pool was a little small and a bit steamy. The lobby was well done and very welcoming. Breakfast was pretty good although I personally thought the sausage was awful. The eggs and biscuits were quite tasty. There was a wider selection than some other hotels we have visited so overall I would recommend the breakfast. This is a hotel I will stay at again if the need arises.
Dianne
Very satisfied. The lady that puts out the breakfast was very informative and made sure we were aware of all of the choices. Clean rooms.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Nice, Nice!"
Great hotel. Modern, clean and great service. Close to restaurants and outdoor activities.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Rocky
"Business Trip"
Well kept hotel. Clean, beds are good. Location is convenient to Kilgore. Staff very nice and helpful.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Nice and friendly front desk person. We enjoyed our stay and will stay there again.
2 night family trip May 23, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Beautiful hotel, clean, friendly staff. I think it is great that rooms are non smoking. The room was very spacious and the breakfast provided very fulfilling. Location is great. I will definitely come stay there every time I visit my grandparents in Kilgore.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Carolina Bassett
"Good hotel"
Good rate, looks nice, Chili's restaurant next door. Eggs were not so good, but Whataburger is down the street
1 night trip May 2, 2014
The only hotel I will stay at while Im in Kilgore for family functions. Always clean, & excellent service.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Christina Durden
"Always a nice stay"
Always a comfortable stay. Special thanks to Amy for the helping hand with the conference room.
3 night business trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice facilities. Great staff"
Stayed two nights. Convenient location, would recommend in a heartbeat.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Fractx
"CLOSE TO SITES AND GLADEWATER NURSING HOME"
OUR STAY WAS WONDERFUL. THE PEOPLE WERE SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. WE WERE GOING TO SEE OUR AUNT IN THE NURSERING HOME AND THEY TOLD US EXACTLY HOW TO GET THERE. VERYT NICE PLACE AND I'M SURE WE WILL BE SATAYING THER AGAIN IN THE FUTURE.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
BRENDA MELVIN
even though we prepaid - Comfort Suites still charged us for the night. As a mater a fact it was less than what we paid thru Hotels.com - will not use you again....when we arrived we waited over 15 minutes for someone to come to the desk....the corners we dirty. the elevator was dirty and the bathroom doors do not get cleaned - dirty smudges on all doors. if the doors didn't get clean what about the door handles? yuck yuck yuck
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
martinez
"Not a bad stay"
The hotel was nice and clean with a very helpful staff.
2 night trip Jan 21, 2014
"Family Fun"
Loved this place. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"The clerk that checked us in."
She was rude rude rude. Just had a bad attitude towards me and my kids. I'll never go back. Even though that was the only negative part. She was just so rude. Also the walls were paper thin.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Kyle
"Tired and hungry"
I had been on the road since 6:30 am and it was 9:30 pm when I check in. I had not ate anything since early that morning so its safe to say I was grumpy. When I got to my room it was more than I expected, which was a relief.I wanted a pizza and ask the girl at the desk were I could get one delivered from at that time of night. They went above and beyond to find a place that would deliver. A big thank you to them.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
Tony
"One night in Kilgore"
The hotel is new, so the place is clean. Only two complaints. The elevator is incredibly slow. The tv only picked up a small number of channels of what was expected to be available.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
C
"Better than expected hotel"
The front desk person, Amy, started my stay off nicely by her warm greeting and offer to keep the complimentary wine and beer open for 15 more minutes since I was checking in at 6:45. The room was very nice, comfortable bed, and clean bathroom. No noise issues except occasionally I could hear foot steps above me, but not frequent enough to cause complaint. Breakfast the next morning was typical of complimentary food at a hotel, but the eating area was clean and not crowded at all. I recommend this hotel for anyone needing a place to stay for a visit to Kilgore.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
Angie
The room was clean and comfortable. The wifi worked well. The desk staff was friendly. Overall I was happy with the hotel
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Great staff"
Staff made the stay great. We could use little up grade on the breakfast
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
T
The hotel staff lacked a professional presentation in representing the motel, but staff was nice and helpful. The breakfast was just adequate, not much thought put into the menu. The room had some maintaince problems that should have been fixed before allowing some to stay in that room. The walls are little thin and I could hear the people in the other room talking.
2 night family trip Sep 19, 2013