All hotels in Kilgore, Texas, United States of America
3109 N Highway 259 N, Kilgore, TX, 75662, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

The bathrooms had mold around the tub. The pillows were incredibly flat and the air conditioner was really loud. It was disappointing. The continental breakfast was nice and the people were really nice.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Bad Stay"
The staff seem to have really bad attitudes. When i ask a question it was as if i was disturbing the young ladies checking us in. The bed and pillows where extremely uncomfortable. Tossed and turned all night. Didn't get any rest. I was double charged for my room. And when I call the hotel to get it corrected it took three days just to get it reversed and I still don't have my funds back in my account. If ever in Kilgore, TX again I won't be booking with this hotel. We also had a large group of people with us and we'll be taking our business elsewhere.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
CLARENCE
"Very nice and comfortable!"
Wow, what a nice room! Comfy bed, very clean, extra plug ins on the night stand for chargers, big tv, huge walk in shower. I am definitely staying here every time I visit Kilgore!
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Shauna
"Will not accept online reservations..."
Good hotel. Will not accept online reservation via Expedia, Hotels, etc
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"excellent"
every thing was really good
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2014
debra
"Great stay close to the job"
Easy access to eateries and close to our job site. Comfortable, clean hotel.
4 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"Worked Well for Us"
Clean room, convenient location, variety of breakfast foods, network connections available.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"No rooms available upon arrival"
This is a very nice hotel. I did have a situation with the hotel staff (front desk personel). Driving from Nashville, Tennessee to Kilgore, Texas a 10 hr. drive. Arrived in Texas at 11am, they would not let me check into the hotel until 3pm. After talking to them about how tired I was from driving, they said the earliest I could check in would be 2pm because there were not any rooms available from the night before. They called me at 12:30pm to let me know I could check in. Found out from the evening shift that they had rooms available from the night before and that I could have checked in when I arrived at 11am. This was somewhat frustrating to me. This was also my first time in any part of Texas. Again, Hampton Inn in Kilgore, Texas is a very nice hotel. This was my only complaint, and it's a big complaint because of the drive time and they had rooms available, but said they didn't.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"2013 Whitaker Family Reunion"
Excellent service from the Hotel staff, enjoyed our stay in East Texas, visited Kilgore and Mt Enterprise Texas.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2013
"Beautiful hotel surrounded by tall pine trees!"
The hotel is located right off the highway between Kilgore & Longview, but our room facing the street on the 2nd floor was very quiet....no traffic noise. The hotel is so nice and welcoming the minute you walk in the front lobby. The elevator is a little slow, but nothing that would prevent me from returning again and again. They have an AWESOME breakfast set-up (6:00am - 10:00am), and coffee and cookies in the afternoon. I come to Kilgore to attend events at Kilgore College, which is just a couple of miles down the street. The price is perfect to be able to stay at the hotel overnight rather than trying to make a late night drive home to Fort Worth. Reduces my stress and I'm able to enjoy the nice room at the hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Catherine
"Very Clean!"
As soon as we walked into the lobby the hotel was very clean. Coffee and cookies also readily available. Check in was very easy with no problems. The room was very clean including the bed covering. Our room was cleaned and smelled fresh daily. I know I keep mentioning the cleanliness of the hotel because it's very important to me. The breakfast was delicious. We had eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits, fruit, muffins, pastries, oatmeal, a variety of juices, and even had a waffle maker.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Regi
"Review of hampton"
Nice stay. Bed comfortable, room clean, and a good breakfast.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"Was convienent for what we were doing"
Staff was pleasant. Room was clean. Other than noisy A/C (not horrible, but bothersome from time to time) and some traffic noise, it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
The hotel is really clean and the staff are so friendly. If you have to stay in Kilgore for some reason, I recommend this hotel. I wish they had covered parking because the cars get so hot in direct sunlight. That's pretty much my only complaint!
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Whitney
"Beautiful Rooms"
Everything was clean and beautiful. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms are a great size.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2013
Brandon
Very nice and clean
1 night trip Apr 15, 2013
"Great bed, nice room"
Great bed with fluffy covers and good pillows, great breakfast with eggs and sausage, very clean and nice staff
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2013
"Good stay"
We were there for the Christmas holiday. The stay was good.They need to let the residents know when they are going to let the cleaning staff leave early so you can have the option of having your room cleaned and receiving fresh towels and linens. Overall we enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Dec 23, 2012
Vincent
"Awesome"
Enjoyed the staff and especially te Manager he was a true delight. My family lives in Kilgore so i make many trips and will be staying here again.
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2012
The hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. I could not hear any noise from the other rooms. Parking could be better. I will stay here again.
3 night trip Nov 6, 2012
DAVID
"Like Clockwork"
I've never had a bad stay at a Hampton Inn. This was no exception. I stayed at another Hilton Hhonors hotel in Dallas the next night, more expensive and supposedly more luxurious, and the room was just plain shabby. I like me some Hamptons.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2013
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Kilgore

"Staff nice, but ants in room"
08/19/15 lakedog66 Friendsville, TN
We were traveling back from El Paso to Tennessee and couldn't make Shreveport, so we stopped in Kilgore. The Hampton Inn is about 1.5 miles from the interstate, and could be missed easily. We arrived around 9pm after making reservations that evening. The front desk staff (blonde female) was outstanding and was sympathetic to the way we looked (tired, road weary, El Paso shell shocked) She made sure we had some water too. Parking was right outside the door as well. The room we had was a good size room, and I really like the shower trend, but the shower nozzle was weak at best. Speakman shower nozzles, while expensive, are the way to go. This hotel would have gotten a better rating if it didn't have ants in the bathroom. I would have normally changed rooms right then, but we had already unpacked and were absolutely exhausted.so I didn't go up front to change rooms. The next morning when we left, I told an older lady at the desk, and she didn't act like she cared. Breakfast was good, it is the standard fare, but they had eggs with peppers. Bottom line: I would stay again at this property if n the area, but would check the room.
"Hampton Inn is the BEST!"
08/14/15 Leonardo C Longview, United States
My husband and I are pretty picky about hotel rooms and the claims they make about cleanliness, service, etc. We have NEVER been disappointed with a Hampton Inn stay. They have to be the best run hotel chain in the U.S. today. We ALWAYS stay at one of these, and we will actually drive a bit further than our destination to get a room there.
"Awesome experience!"
08/07/15 Tammi R Smithfield, North Carolina, United States
This was my 1st time to visit the Hampton Inn in Kilgore & it was a great experience. The staff was friendly & very helpful. The young lady that was working, (jessica, I think) was very knowledgable about the area & was able to give us directions to where we were visiting, as well as to local restaurants. The room was very clean & the bed comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was great! I will definitely stay here on my next trip.
"VERY NICE<3"
08/07/15 JloveLaur North Houston, Texas
I stay quiet often at this hotel, the front desk personal & the manager are very accommodating. Check-in is always fast, coffee is always fresh. Entry way & lobby are always clean & smelling fresh. Its close to where my grandmother lives, easy access to restaurants, Wal-Mart & CVS. Its very convenient, I wouldn't stay anywhere else.
"TRASH!!!!"
08/03/15 Tony j
I travel for business a lot and I am a Hilton rewards member. This hotel by NO means represents the Hilton name. The hotel is infested. The staff, well let me say this they all need to go back to school for hospitality training. The GM should be ashamed of him/her self. DO NOT SAY HERE!!!!!
"Hampton Inn Kilgore"
07/25/15 Bob M Longview-Estes Parkway, United States
This hotel has problems with their air conditioning and the service, especially the breakfast area. Not only of the staff give a smile especially if you complain. They did not maintain the food and there was no was in the breakfast area to help. The air conditioning was out in the hallways on the second and third floors. The beds are hard and the room air conditioning was noisy
"Okay-Could be better"
07/22/15 Jackglobaltraveler Houma, United States
I rated the hotel slightly below average for a Hampton for the following reasons. The breakfast area attendant is very grumpy and always opens the breakfast area a few minutes after 6am (the scheduled opening time). This makes a difference when you need to leave at 6.15 am. Especially since most Hamptons open well before the normal 6am start time, so this one is an exception. Breakfast options are typical with little extras. My room is OK. AC works but is noisy and requires that I wear ear plugs to sleep. The bathroom has a few small fruit(?) flies every day that I chase down. I did not complain because they are tolerable and I don't want the room fumigated while I am there. The ice machine works well and the workout room is well equipped. The chair seat in the shower has been removed and the repair is a bit sloppy. The tea selection at the coffee/tea station is poor. Only generic black tea and no green tea which is unusual for a Hampton.
"Not a Non-Smoking Room"
07/22/15 Basil A Kilgore
Suppose to be a non-smoking room, but someone has been doing a lot of smoking in it. The shower had black mold all around the edges and on the lower part of the shower door. Maintenance needs to fix and Housekeeping needs to do a much better job. One of the rooms we stayed in was 101.
"Unpleasant experience!!"
07/12/15 Joyce B Beeville
First room no air had to be moved. Tiolet backed up in the second room. Pool located on west side of property with no shade. Table umbrellas had been removed. Breakfast area cleaned up prior to 10:00 am.
"Great Acccomodations and Customer Service"
07/08/15 Denise H San Antonio, United States
Customer service was excellent upon check in - agent was very pleasant and welcoming - loved the phone call after getting into the room to ensure everything was satisfactory. Room was fresh and clean! Loved the soft comforters on the bed! Breakfast was excellent as well and the area well kept even at 9:30 a.m. when they stop serving at 10:00! Would definitely stay there again ... great price too!