All hotels in Kilgore, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3109 N Highway 259 N, Kilgore, TX, 75662, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Bad Stay"
The staff seem to have really bad attitudes. When i ask a question it was as if i was disturbing the young ladies checking us in. The bed and pillows where extremely uncomfortable. Tossed and turned all night. Didn't get any rest. I was double charged for my room. And when I call the hotel to get it corrected it took three days just to get it reversed and I still don't have my funds back in my account. If ever in Kilgore, TX again I won't be booking with this hotel. We also had a large group of people with us and we'll be taking our business elsewhere.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
CLARENCE
"Very nice and comfortable!"
Wow, what a nice room! Comfy bed, very clean, extra plug ins on the night stand for chargers, big tv, huge walk in shower. I am definitely staying here every time I visit Kilgore!
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Shauna
"Will not accept online reservations..."
Good hotel. Will not accept online reservation via Expedia, Hotels, etc
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"excellent"
every thing was really good
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2014
debra
"Great stay close to the job"
Easy access to eateries and close to our job site. Comfortable, clean hotel.
4 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"Worked Well for Us"
Clean room, convenient location, variety of breakfast foods, network connections available.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"No rooms available upon arrival"
This is a very nice hotel. I did have a situation with the hotel staff (front desk personel). Driving from Nashville, Tennessee to Kilgore, Texas a 10 hr. drive. Arrived in Texas at 11am, they would not let me check into the hotel until 3pm. After talking to them about how tired I was from driving, they said the earliest I could check in would be 2pm because there were not any rooms available from the night before. They called me at 12:30pm to let me know I could check in. Found out from the evening shift that they had rooms available from the night before and that I could have checked in when I arrived at 11am. This was somewhat frustrating to me. This was also my first time in any part of Texas. Again, Hampton Inn in Kilgore, Texas is a very nice hotel. This was my only complaint, and it's a big complaint because of the drive time and they had rooms available, but said they didn't.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"2013 Whitaker Family Reunion"
Excellent service from the Hotel staff, enjoyed our stay in East Texas, visited Kilgore and Mt Enterprise Texas.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2013
"Beautiful hotel surrounded by tall pine trees!"
The hotel is located right off the highway between Kilgore & Longview, but our room facing the street on the 2nd floor was very quiet....no traffic noise. The hotel is so nice and welcoming the minute you walk in the front lobby. The elevator is a little slow, but nothing that would prevent me from returning again and again. They have an AWESOME breakfast set-up (6:00am - 10:00am), and coffee and cookies in the afternoon. I come to Kilgore to attend events at Kilgore College, which is just a couple of miles down the street. The price is perfect to be able to stay at the hotel overnight rather than trying to make a late night drive home to Fort Worth. Reduces my stress and I'm able to enjoy the nice room at the hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Catherine
"Very Clean!"
As soon as we walked into the lobby the hotel was very clean. Coffee and cookies also readily available. Check in was very easy with no problems. The room was very clean including the bed covering. Our room was cleaned and smelled fresh daily. I know I keep mentioning the cleanliness of the hotel because it's very important to me. The breakfast was delicious. We had eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits, fruit, muffins, pastries, oatmeal, a variety of juices, and even had a waffle maker.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Regi
"Review of hampton"
Nice stay. Bed comfortable, room clean, and a good breakfast.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"Was convienent for what we were doing"
Staff was pleasant. Room was clean. Other than noisy A/C (not horrible, but bothersome from time to time) and some traffic noise, it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
The hotel is really clean and the staff are so friendly. If you have to stay in Kilgore for some reason, I recommend this hotel. I wish they had covered parking because the cars get so hot in direct sunlight. That's pretty much my only complaint!
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Whitney
"Beautiful Rooms"
Everything was clean and beautiful. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms are a great size.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2013
Brandon
Very nice and clean
1 night trip Apr 15, 2013
"Great bed, nice room"
Great bed with fluffy covers and good pillows, great breakfast with eggs and sausage, very clean and nice staff
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2013
"Good stay"
We were there for the Christmas holiday. The stay was good.They need to let the residents know when they are going to let the cleaning staff leave early so you can have the option of having your room cleaned and receiving fresh towels and linens. Overall we enjoyed our stay.
2 night trip Dec 23, 2012
Vincent
"Awesome"
Enjoyed the staff and especially te Manager he was a true delight. My family lives in Kilgore so i make many trips and will be staying here again.
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2012
The hotel was clean and well maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful. I could not hear any noise from the other rooms. Parking could be better. I will stay here again.
3 night trip Nov 6, 2012
DAVID
"Like Clockwork"
I've never had a bad stay at a Hampton Inn. This was no exception. I stayed at another Hilton Hhonors hotel in Dallas the next night, more expensive and supposedly more luxurious, and the room was just plain shabby. I like me some Hamptons.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Bryan
"Not enough detail to room cleanliness."
I've stayed in the same Hampton Inn 3 times. And every time I arrived the rooms were not ready. The showers were not cleaned very well. They were too slick from a previous customers stay. Thank goodness I brought my own spray cleaner. Being a customer I should never have to worry about these things in a Hotel room that make you feel GROSS when you are tired from a long travel. The morning breakfast was well prepared, very nice and the employee was very attentive.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2012
"After the weekend we had, this was a BLESSING!"
We were on a disastrous family vacation and decided to check into this glorious hotel after spending two nights in a cabin with no air conditioning or hot water- it was an absolute God send that we were able to check into such a nice place on such short notice despite the baloon racing events that were going on. The staff were even kind enough to let us check in super early. We had our infant daughter with us, and the staff were incredibly friendly and accomodating to us and, more importantly, to her. We would stay at this beautiful hotel again in a heartbeat! Our only complaint is that there was no bathtub in the bathroom, but the hot shower totally made up for it!
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2012
1 night trip Nov 2, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Kilgore

"A few weird things..."
05/21/15 JENTRULL Beaumont, Texas
Hotel was fairly well kept, however, a few weird things happened. First, I have NEVER had this happen before. We didn't get in until the weee hours of the morning and we both felt dirty so we took quick showers before bed and hung our towels up. Next morning, we went down to breakfast and when we came back to our rooms, I discovered our towels gone but the room not made up. We asked the ckeaning cleaning lady for towels and she looked at us like we had two heads. Husband had to go back to our car so he told the front desk and her response was that we would get them after they were washed. What the heck?! So I had to shower and dry off with a hand towel. The next weird thing is the next morning, I went to brush my teeth and found ants all over my toothpaste. Upon closer inspection, we found ants all over the bathroom. I guess because we were so tired when we checked in and the countertops were black we just didn't notice. By then it was our last night but I didnt sleep well because I felt like ants where everywhere. Next morning O checked hotel reviews and discovered we were not the only ones who had ant problems. However, I would like to say that one of the managers responding to these revies is RUDE! I don't see him posting anymore so I hope he got fired. Oh and one last thing. Took a very quick dip in pool but got out because it had not been cleaned and was full of bugs. ok hotel for price, just weird things that happened to us that had never happened in a hotel before
"Long and hot"
05/07/15 Jeffrey L Houston, United States
Room was hot when I arrived. It has happened before at this Hampton. Beware the 48 hour cancelation policy. They don't work with you, even if you are staying at another Hampton. Other than that, about what you would expect from a Hampton Inn. There are other options in Kilgore.
"Just passing through"
04/28/15 Cathy L Santa Fe
Clean, well kept facility. Easy access, easy parking. Restaurants are just a short drive. Found fuel and food easily. Used my hilton honors along with $ and thnk it was a good bargain. We would stay again when we are in the area.
"Uninspiring Outside but Well Maintained and Comfortable Inside"
03/28/15 ontheroadknow
The hotel picture is very uninspiring, and the grounds could use a little work, but the inside was well cared for. The rooms were comfortable and breakfast was above average. The staff was friendly except for one lady at the front desk, who needs a little sensitivity training. I came in the back door (you must have a key to do that) and she announced that they don't take pets (I had my service dog.) Her response should have been something nicer - like "Is he a service dog?" The hotel knew we had a service dog - it was part of the reservation. She gave us the hairy eyeball every time she saw us, even though my dog was completely well behaved. She was the only one who behaved that way - the rest of the staff was awesome.
"Nice staff, clean rooms"
03/17/15 Anna E
I love Hampton Inns in general, and stay there if it's an option during my trips. This one was ideal. The staff was as helpful as they could be, the rooms were (as always) very clean, the beds are so comfortable, and the comforters are nice and fluffy. It's my home away from home. This time there were a couple of baseball teams staying at the same hotel I stayed at and they were a rowdy bunch. Not bad enough for me to complain to the staff, though, and we did sleep ok once they calmed down.
"There's No Place Like Home"
03/12/15 Alondra T The Woodlands, Texas
The hotel is very nice (and clean) and the staff are friendly and helpful. Great location, free wi-fi, hot breakfast...perfect. I can't wait to go back in June (and August)! The bed was sooo comfortable. This is going to be my official place to stay when I visit my hometown.
"Nice location"
03/11/15 baseballmom2TexasLa
Not much at all to do in Kilgore, so you better like your hotel. The front desk staff was nice and accommodated all my needs. The breakfast is fresh and lots of choices. Outdoor pool didn't allow us to swim due to cold. Fitness center average, and all machines worked properly.
"Kilgore Hampton Inn "
03/09/15 Lisa M Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Traveled to Kilgore on business and stayed at the Hampton Inn. Hotel was clean and all staff was friendly except 3-11 shift. She was a bit rude but overall stay was acceptable. Breakfast was fair and hotel was located in easy to find area. Not sure I would stay again and I am a Diamond member.
"mr"
02/25/15 Alan S waller, United States
if possible choose a different place...poor staff help...mechanical problems with heat and air conditioning staff did not correct....television with no guide is too hard to find channels I wanted to watch..to noisy mostly traffic door slamming from floor above
"Is This A Hampton?"
02/22/15 Mark B Mansfield, United States
I stay at Hampton almost 90% of the time and shocked at the way I was treated here. The young girl behind the counter did not want to help me, it took a long time to get on the web, three calls to the front desk, NO bottled water in the machines and when I offered to buy one from her at the counter she would not stop smoking her cigarette so that she would come and said I did not qualify, I simply offered to pay for it. but she refused.