All hotels in Kilgore, Texas, United States of America
3109 N Highway 259 N, Kilgore, TX, 75662, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

Clean
    Comfortable
"A must stay!"
Traveling here for business and I always stay at the Hampton Inn, the rooms are so roomy, lovely bed, charging ports for phones and tables and the breakfast was yummy!
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2016
Shauna
Ants were all over the clothes hanging on the bath tub. The breakfast was not available around 9am...not enough cooked and ready to serve.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Shelly
"Disappointed - not up to Hampton standards"
I was so disappointed. I've had great experiences with Hampton Inn and paid a bit more for our stay since Hilton Brands have a good reputation for a great stay. The room was fair... there was some mold in the shower and ants into everything in the bathroom. The coffee packets hadn't been replenished. The room was small, even though it was a suite. However, the bedding was clean and the bed was comfortable. Service: I had asked ahead of time for extra linens and towels since we needed to use the sofabed, but they weren't brought. I called down for them and they told me quite rudely that I will need to come get them myself (there are lots of not rude ways to request this of a guest). Breakfast on Saturday morning was really poor. Fruit was spoiled, apple juice had floaties in it, coffee (though in big insulated carafes) was cold. Sunday breakfast was better, but not great. I guess they don't get much business on a Friday night because on Saturday morning at 9:15 am, while we were getting showered, they called and asked us when we are leaving our room because room service was leaving early. They asked if we need to have room service at all and seemed annoyed that they would need to wait about 40 minutes for us to get ourselves together. Visually, the hotel looks nice. The service and ameneties were not great. My guess is that it's not managed very well. Could be a nice place, but it was disappointing. I won't be staying there again.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Regina
"Much better than Comfort Inn"
Very pleasant staff and enjoyable stay
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
The Hotel was nice enough. The staff was very friendly. The hotel is starting to show it's age (nothing major) but it appears they are taking steps to update things. This is still one of the better places to stay in Kilgore and I would stay here again next time in town.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Aubrey
The bathrooms had mold around the tub. The pillows were incredibly flat and the air conditioner was really loud. It was disappointing. The continental breakfast was nice and the people were really nice.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Quick trip"
Front desk clerk was very pleasant and welcoming. In addition, she was very helpful abc accommodating. Room and restroom were clean.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
J
"Nice hotel in small town."
Really good experience. Love the breakfast and coffee was available all day in lobby.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
Lou03
"Bad Stay"
The staff seem to have really bad attitudes. When i ask a question it was as if i was disturbing the young ladies checking us in. The bed and pillows where extremely uncomfortable. Tossed and turned all night. Didn't get any rest. I was double charged for my room. And when I call the hotel to get it corrected it took three days just to get it reversed and I still don't have my funds back in my account. If ever in Kilgore, TX again I won't be booking with this hotel. We also had a large group of people with us and we'll be taking our business elsewhere.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
CLARENCE
"Very nice and comfortable!"
Wow, what a nice room! Comfy bed, very clean, extra plug ins on the night stand for chargers, big tv, huge walk in shower. I am definitely staying here every time I visit Kilgore!
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
Shauna
"Will not accept online reservations..."
Good hotel. Will not accept online reservation via Expedia, Hotels, etc
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"excellent"
every thing was really good
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2014
debra
"Great stay close to the job"
Easy access to eateries and close to our job site. Comfortable, clean hotel.
4 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
"Worked Well for Us"
Clean room, convenient location, variety of breakfast foods, network connections available.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
"No rooms available upon arrival"
This is a very nice hotel. I did have a situation with the hotel staff (front desk personel). Driving from Nashville, Tennessee to Kilgore, Texas a 10 hr. drive. Arrived in Texas at 11am, they would not let me check into the hotel until 3pm. After talking to them about how tired I was from driving, they said the earliest I could check in would be 2pm because there were not any rooms available from the night before. They called me at 12:30pm to let me know I could check in. Found out from the evening shift that they had rooms available from the night before and that I could have checked in when I arrived at 11am. This was somewhat frustrating to me. This was also my first time in any part of Texas. Again, Hampton Inn in Kilgore, Texas is a very nice hotel. This was my only complaint, and it's a big complaint because of the drive time and they had rooms available, but said they didn't.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"2013 Whitaker Family Reunion"
Excellent service from the Hotel staff, enjoyed our stay in East Texas, visited Kilgore and Mt Enterprise Texas.
2 night family trip Aug 29, 2013
"Beautiful hotel surrounded by tall pine trees!"
The hotel is located right off the highway between Kilgore & Longview, but our room facing the street on the 2nd floor was very quiet....no traffic noise. The hotel is so nice and welcoming the minute you walk in the front lobby. The elevator is a little slow, but nothing that would prevent me from returning again and again. They have an AWESOME breakfast set-up (6:00am - 10:00am), and coffee and cookies in the afternoon. I come to Kilgore to attend events at Kilgore College, which is just a couple of miles down the street. The price is perfect to be able to stay at the hotel overnight rather than trying to make a late night drive home to Fort Worth. Reduces my stress and I'm able to enjoy the nice room at the hotel.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
Catherine
"Very Clean!"
As soon as we walked into the lobby the hotel was very clean. Coffee and cookies also readily available. Check in was very easy with no problems. The room was very clean including the bed covering. Our room was cleaned and smelled fresh daily. I know I keep mentioning the cleanliness of the hotel because it's very important to me. The breakfast was delicious. We had eggs, sausage, gravy, biscuits, fruit, muffins, pastries, oatmeal, a variety of juices, and even had a waffle maker.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Regi
"Review of hampton"
Nice stay. Bed comfortable, room clean, and a good breakfast.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"Was convienent for what we were doing"
Staff was pleasant. Room was clean. Other than noisy A/C (not horrible, but bothersome from time to time) and some traffic noise, it was a pleasant stay.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
The hotel is really clean and the staff are so friendly. If you have to stay in Kilgore for some reason, I recommend this hotel. I wish they had covered parking because the cars get so hot in direct sunlight. That's pretty much my only complaint!
2 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Whitney
"Beautiful Rooms"
Everything was clean and beautiful. Beds were comfortable and bathrooms are a great size.
1 night romance trip May 10, 2013
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Kilgore

"NO HEAT"
01/30/16 Cheryl K MESQUITE, United States
check with the hotel before you stay here when it was cold out. The heat in the hallways did not work (therefore the heat in the bathrooms did not work). it was colder in the hallways than outside. they said they were working on it and in reality they were not. they never even offered to change rooms.
"Unclean "
01/07/16 Ryan P
The bug warning is in many of these reviews. I didn't take the time to read before unfortunately. Ants are on floor, on counters, and in bathroom. I would have went on to next hotel if I knew before. I'm still finding then on my cloths.
"Business Trip At Hamption"
12/15/15 Roosevelt W Houston, United States
Great facility and accommodations with friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean and equipped with modern accessories. Bathroom and sundries were very satisfactory. The breakfast was very thought out with lots of variety of hot and cold selections. The check in and check out process was quick and efficient.
"just passing through"
12/04/15 Richard H Toms River, United States
Found this Hampton Inn for an overnight on our way cross country. The staff was pleasant and the room clean. The breakfast hot and offered variety. It was easy to get to from HWY 20, just not an on/off hotel and a short drive to resaurants. The price was great.
"kilgore stay"
12/03/15 Richard E Jennings, United States
it was a positive experience . the pre check in was a great help the staff was very friendly and efficient the breakfast was adequate and not cold I will use this hotel when I travel to Kilgore in the future
"Hidden Gem"
11/29/15 lholloman2014 Montgomery, Texas
Excellent hotel in Kilgore TX. Great hospitality, clean rooms, good breakfast, and nice location. Enjoy the small town out of the way hotel, just moments from restaurants and downtown. Located just south of I20 and north of the city of Kilgore.
"Nothing Special"
11/18/15 SCHLR15 Little Rock, Arkansas
Decent size room and bathroom and for the most part was clean. My room was on the Hwy side and was pretty loud and I could hear the guest in the room next to me snore all night. The TV in the room was small. Overall my stay wasn't bad, it just wasn't anything special which is why my rating for this hotel is average.
"A good stay at the Hampton Inn At Kilgore"
11/14/15 Kraig J Longview, United States
This was a very convenient place to stay for activities in Longview or Kilgore. The rooms are nice and the AC/Heat are good and reliable and quieter than others I have experienced. The staff is great and most helpful. They know about how to resolve WiFi issues and directions to local places. Great clean and comfy lobby and breakfast area. This place was easy to find, enter and depart. This is a good find.
"Good option"
11/12/15 Jeremy W
This isn't anything fancy, and the rooms could use some updating, but it's clean and quiet. My room had been smoked in at some point, but I'm not the type that throws a fit unless it's really bothersome. The breakfast is actually good, and varies each day. Coffee was drinkable, which was nice.
"Great Experience"
11/08/15 Nancy C Temple, United States
I was very pleased with the staff and the housekeeping. The breakfast were varied to suit most persons preferences. I also enjoyed the 24 hr coffee bar in the lobby. I have stayed at various hotel/motel chains in the past but have never been so satisfied with all levels of service. I will be back.