All hotels in Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America
4 Roberts Rd, Asheville, NC, 28803, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"asheville stay"
did not get the hot tub in the picture with the king bed.I was told because I booked with hotel .com it was available.Have to get room through them.I thought was mis leading.But employees were awesome.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
We loved brookstone. It was clean and quiet. Also, the location was great. Only about 10 mins from downtown. If I ever visit Charleston again, I'd love to stay at this hotel.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"EXCELLENT, KIND STAFF!! LOVED OUR STAY!!"
Nice, comfortable beds. Very kind staff. Loved our stay and will stay there again.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Angela
"Overall ok."
A friend and I stayed 3 nights. We were in room 208 which ended up being a bad location. It is right next to the mechanical room. There was a loud ticking or clinking noise the occured around 10-11 pm and again at 630-7 am. We couldn't figure out what it was until the last night when we looked to see what was next to us. Thank goodness we weren't extremely picky guests because we could have made a scene about it but their breakfast made up for it. The waffles are amazing!
3 night business trip Mar 1, 2015
"great hotel"
The brookstone lodge is a great hotel. It was neat and very clean and seemed very luxurious for the price. I was very impressed
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Bobbi
"Nice property, better than I expected."
Everything was good with the location, price and rooms. The only trouble was the walls were thin or maybe it was the adjoining doorway letting sound in from next door, and they were a very loud speaking family that argued a lot and then snored all night.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Nice overall, tiny room and noisy heater"
The hotel, overall, was pleasant. They had a good (free) breakfast every morning and the staff was very friendly. Our room was very clean and I loved the granite countertops and shower. However, it was TINY! Our room as at the end of the hall and seemed to be about half the size of the other rooms. Fortunately, we weren't spending much time in the room but if we had been it definitely would have been too small. The only other complaint we had was that the heating/ac unit was super loud and cut on and off all night making it difficult to get much sleep. These types of noises and the small size of our room would make us less likely to stay here again unless there was some updating in these areas.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Ashley
"Birthday in Asheville"
Had a wonderful time in Asheville.... Plenty of shopping and great places to eat.....
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Marty
weekend trip to Asheville, we used to live in the area and my inlaws had recommended brookstone lodge. Its clean and convenient. I would recommend to others looking for a reasonably priced hotel in the Asheville area.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
The Manager, Matt is a friendly, professional and accommodating. Evening clerk also very friendly at check-in.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Patty
"Great value and very clean"
Great location away from other chain hotels. Requested a room away from highway and they gave it to me.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
mem
"Nice room, but bring your own pillow."
The room was nice, but not a great view ad it is right off the interstate. Bed was a little firm, and very small and few pillows for s King size bed.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"get what you pay for"
Valentine's weekend At check in was informed elevator was not working.Was told could not get any one on weekends for repair. REALLY. Was placed on 4th floor. Hotel staff did offer help to get luggage up 4 flights of steps. Room was on the side facing highway very noisy. There was trash on floor behind bed. Hotel staff very friendly. The last visit I stayed at this hotel construction was going on so noisy. Was told no other rooms available to get away from noises. No compensation offered. I have had 2 bad experiences with this hotel. I'm not going for a 3rd.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
nice and clean,,, great location and very friendly staff and they have a nice breakfast.....the elevator was out the first day but what really bothered me was both night we could hear the people in the next room. each night had a different set of guest so I don't think it was just someone being loud......we could hear the elevator dinging in our room people talking in the hallway and doors slamming. they need to do something to help with the noise in the rooms from outside,,,it just way too high to be acceptable
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
max
"Brookstone Lodge"
The stay was great but the pillows were extra hard, but still had a good time and would come back again.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
""Price is Right""
Pleased about the room but not cleanliness, room was not vacuumed daily and we found a tee shirt laying on the floor behind a chair. Other than that, for the price, including breakfast and an indoor pool, we enjoyed our stay.
3 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
Carole
"Small family owned hotel"
This small family owned hotel is a refreshing change from the moderately priced chain hotels. The staff was warm and friendly, the amenities and breakfast were more than appropriate for a small hotel. I did not like the bed as it was not as soft as a 4 or 5 star hotel. I was informed they were upgrading beds floor by floor. If the room had a pillow top mattress and a down comforter I would have rated the hotel higher.
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
It was close to where we had to go. The pool and hot tub were enjoyable. Breakfast was excellent and the room was clean. Forgot to tell the staff that they needed to replace the lamps in our room and fix the microwave outlet. Charging our phones and the charges got super hot. Otherwise, nice.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great for Biltmore access"
The staff were very friendly and this hotel is located right off of the highway. My only complaint is that our room was really, really small. We stayed in a queen room and it was not much more than a bed and bathroom. The bathroom was nice and overall it was accommodating. I would not recommend that reservation if you have to spend a lot of time in your room, I can't speak for the other room options. Pillows weren't comfortable to me, very firm.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Bryan
"Clean and comfortable hotel close to Biltmore"
I've stayed here several times before. As always, the hotel is very comfortable and quiet. The staff is always friendly. I'm not a big breakfast eater, but the buffet is very good. Eggs, sausage, waffles and more. Always clean and hot.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
Lori
"Good room at a decent price."
We only stayed overnight as planned. The free breakfast included a lot more than I expected.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
on vacation
"Great for the price"
Quiet stay. No issues. The review request was a pain
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Close to The Biltmore Estate."
This was my first trip to Asheville and didnt know where to stay. Very nice hotel but not expensive. Right off expressway but close to everything. Room was very clean and staff very nice. A good breakfast in morning. I would recommend it and would stay again.
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
Room was very comfortable, the staff was very helpful and pleasant and willing to go out of the way to make you feel welcome. The pool and jacuzzi were great and the breakfast was awesome as well!
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Brookstone"
Stay @ Brookstone 3-4 times/year.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
Duane
"Great value stay."
Easy check in. Free breakfast. Clean rooms.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Brookstone"
All was well, great service, beds were a bit firm.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
Great place to stay. Very polite desk staff. Rooms nice and clean. Easy location.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Johanna
"Close to Biltmore Estate."
A very nice hotel. Bed was a little to firm for my liking, and some road noise on our side of hotel. Staff was super friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Excellent hotel except close to traffic."
Positives: The staff (including the housekeepers) are professional and attentive. The beds are firm but comfy. The pillows are of varying thickness. The bath towels are large and thick. Breakfast includes various foods and beverages. The rooms have lots of storage space. Negatives: The hotel is right next to the road and the traffic can be heard easily. My family was unable to get much sleep. Body wash and shampoo is provided, but no hair conditioner or body lotion.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Working Mom
"Great hotel family friendly, great value"
We got this hotel as a mystery deal and were very surprised and pleased. Staff was helpful and even accommodated a request to place a personal item in our room to surprise my husband. Hotel was clean, seemed to be recently remodeled. Pool was actually a pleasant temperature, which is rare in my experience but especially in January. Plenty of selection for breakfast. Rooms were good size. Ours had a sitting area with love seat and coffee table, also a microwave and mini fridge with some counter space. I'm not sure if that is standard but it was very nice. My 6 year old son even commented on how big the bathroom was. Overall, this hotel more than met my expectations and with the deal it was a great value.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Carrie
"Beautiful hotel and woodwork in rooms."
Everything was good, but there was a detail that needs attention: There are three loose screws that hold the upper hinge onto the door/frame of the bathroom door; and this makes the door stick. Unless the screws are stripped, then I think someone was working on the door and forgot to tighten all the screws...
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
We stayed here two nights. The staff was very friendly and checking in was easy. The breakfast buffet was a typical hotel breakfast. Everything was very nice and we would definitely stay again.
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
":)"
Stayed here for a night while checking out Asheville. Inexpensive and clean. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Would definitely stay here again. No problems whatsoever.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
Aimee
"More than what I expected for the price"
The hotel and staff were amazing for the price that I paid
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
sean
"Clean, upgraded, highly recommended"
Very clean, finer furnishings, linens, etc. Pretty lobby with upgraded breakfast. Quiet when we were there. Very good value at this price point.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Stacey
"Nice hotel close to Biltmore"
Very nice hotel, great staff, great location. The only downer for me was the facilities were not on par with other big hotel chains. The bathroom door was coming off its hinges. I would have preferred more outlets or USB ports for charging our iPads and phones. I also like having a soap dish in the shower and there wasn't one, so showering was a little uncomfortable. But the staff is great and the breakfast was good. Overall it was perfect for our weekend trip to Biltmore.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Good location for price. Love the covered parking!"
This was my second stay here in a year, and this room was definitely smaller and more "worn"-looking than the first, but the bathroom was still nice and both rooms had a fridge and microwave. The breakfast had a pretty good variety of options, and I love that there are several covered parking spaces! There's a fair amount of interstate noise, but it's nice to be close to both downtown and I-40 without paying the premium of a downtown hotel.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Mel
"Great location to the Biltmore"
Staff was very accommodating and made sure we made our reservations in plenty of time.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Grungy Economy Hotel"
Hotel Staff was very nice however a little nosy into our business. The bathroom door was broken and the bed linens didnt make me feel clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Clean hotel close to Biltomre Estate"
Clean rooms, friendly service, and great location. Will stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"Nice getaway on outskirts of town"
Enjoyed the amenities, easy access to interstate, car dependent but ease of access and spaciousness more important to my family. Staff are very hospitable and pleasant.
3 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
"DIRTY AND SAD...."
ONLY IF DESPERATE....
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
scott
"Great place except room 203."
Room 203 bed was uncomfortable for and noisy. Hotel overall was clean and personnel were pleasant. I would stay here again jusy different room.
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2014
Julia
"Easy to find, friendly staff"
After visiting the Biltmore, this hotel is only one exit away so very convenient. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast was really good, fresh and continually restocked.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice hotel, Close to freeway and Biltmore"
Nice quiet and clean room with friendly staff. Great kids fun center walking distance from hotel. However only one elevator for entire hotel and housekeepers, so had to wait a while for it or take the stairs. The breakfast facility was too small for the size of the hotel.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Grace
"Great stay, friendly staff!"
the staff that greets you upon arrival is very friendly. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The pool/hot tub areas are perfect for relaxing and kids. The breakfast was delicious. And the hotel is right off the highway, so it's perfect for traveling. If you have kids, the Fun Depot is within walking distance and is a blast!
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Kristin
"Pleasant stay."
Pleasant overnight stay in order to see The Nutcracker at Thomas Wolfe Theatre. Short drive to Biltmore Estate and downtown Asheville. Hotel was nice and clean. Slept well and have no complaints.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2014
Jackie
"great"
was a great stay would go back again
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014